This is weird, but I had an inspiration yesterday, and it was because TPM was DOWN. I didn't have anything else to do, so I just grabbed the notebook and pen and wrote down a total of 4 pages and a half. What's more, I was actually able to go back to the story today and just fixed one passage so that it would be more interesting to read.

So I'm tempted to say that the date I'm going to post the introduction just got earlier than expected, but I must resist and not say that. I haven't changed my opinion on that I must have a clear picture in my mind how the story will progress and even end before I can post it here chapter after chapter for criticism. That's right, I'm going to assure I have like 10 chapters written down and then will post them in intervals, so that other people can read them one by one, and they still will be open for comments and, who knows, I might even change the chapters already written down if someone has ideas.

To summarize, I feel that I'm a lot happier what comes to the progress of my story than I was on Sunday.