Thread: What are your writing goals for 2012?

Threaded View

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: What are your writing goals for 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Well, Shonta, I guess since you stated you were starting your writing goal next month, I'll ask --- how is the gaming going? Hehe
    *glares at empty Word page then at you* Last case of Trials and Tribulations, and the fever hasn't gone down one bit. *headdesks*

EDIT: It's not so bad, I actually have a little bit of an RPG post down but that's not what I'm worried about. I just noticed that I haven't updated Hemisphere in a YEAR. I've gone through three chapter rewrites in that time. It's not working out; none of it is! And Scattered Lights is a mess. How long has it been since its last update? Three years? I'm not fishing for compliments, this isn't just self-pity, and I'm not trying to be a perfectionist! Nothing is working!

And now it's not just Phoenix Wright that's distracting me. I'm behind in my anime watching, I got two books that constantly call for my attention, and everyday I get a sudden drop in energy. I'm still trying to find a job and my room's a disaster zone. Maybe I should try waking up an hour earlier...

EDIT #2: Same ol' rant. It's getting rather sad...
    Last edited by classy_cat18; 6th March 2012 at 01:33 AM.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!