Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Safari Zone] Grey's Adventures II (Mike, PC)

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Grey's Adventures II (Aye, MLG, Mike, Oslo)

Lefty all the way!

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Skyline Terrace
    A strange town, all within the treetops. Long since abandoned by humans, the MASSIVE amount of Pokemon that live here all seem a bit strange and off kilter. The completely aerial town is connected by boards, and the homes all resemble traditional Japanese style. One would think the townspeople were turned into Pokemon here!

Caught

Round ONE EIGHTY-SIX
    You head over to the next building and unlock the door, opening it up cautiously. You hope for something you can relate to... but neither of the pokemon behind the door are familiar to you.

"Come to pick on us now that we're bound and beatened, Human?," snaps the krokorok. The two dark-pokemon look like they're in bad shape. Who did this to them?

What's your next move, Ghosts?

Make your plee.
    Leave the room.

Ref Notes
    3E

-Grey

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

So... there's this poor, sick Uxie and the little guy needs a bit of medicine. I have with me some magical water. Is there anything you can do?

SAFARI ZONE
    CRYSTAL TEARS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    SHINSUKE VOLCANO
    This Volcanic Island - previously hidden away; can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire Types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying Pokemon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall Pagoda stands on the Island as well, the only man-made structure here. If you fish from shore, Water Pokemon encounter rates are the same as for Tranquil Shores.

Round TWENTY
    You approach the unusual charmeleon cautiously as he peers at you.

"Ain't been seeing many of y'er kind in these parts -- what brings you here, Trainer?"

Inventory

What's your next move, Crystal?

Respond.
    Ignore him.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Ivy Lake
    A secluded lake in the middle of the forest, you'll find rare Dragons here, along with all the usual Water types, and maybe a few Ice Types too. Rumor has it, that there's a cave hidden underwater...

Round ONE HUNDRED THREE
    You give your spiel to the shaman, but once he hears the name "Uxie," he stops you dead in your tracks.

"Say no more, Samaritan," he says amicably, "Uxie is a vital spirit in the Safari Zone. Knowing that she's in peril is nothing short of terrible, and I will help you out. I will need you to take me to her so I can know her full symptoms and treat her properly."

Inventory
    Pure Water

What's your next move, Oslo?

Take the shaman to Uxie.
    Nah...

Ref Notes

3E

-Grey

Master Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Grey's Adventures II (Aye, Crystal, MLG, Mike, Oslo)

You bet! Tweety, let's head out!

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Ivy Lake
    A secluded lake in the middle of the forest, you'll find rare Dragons here, along with all the usual Water types, and maybe a few Ice Types too. Rumor has it, that there's a cave hidden underwater...

Round ONE HUNDRED FOUR
    You nod in agreement as the shaman asks his lab assistant, the chansey, to keep a watchful eye over his things.

After a few goodbyes, you take Jenkins atop Tweety as the professor brings up the rear, still holding the vial of pure water in his icy glove of a hand.

After a few more hours of travel, you return to the shores of the beach, but it's not as tranquill as it once was. Ahead of you -- about twenty meters -- you see the two pokemon surrounded by a squad of golduck...!

AZURE SQUADRON G
    Yoko Shimomura - Night of Fate

You rush over to the two pokemon, hoping to break up the squadron, but it looks like Oslo, Jr. got a lucky break with Hidden Power -- looks to be a grass typing! But only housing one attack can only get you so far...

Allies

50/20

AZURE SQUADRON G
    70/52 ~~85/85 ~~ 64/79 ~~ 79/71

Inventory
    Pure Water

Intervene!

Ref Notes

4A

-Grey

Master Trainer

Good work, Oslo! Okay, everybody pick a partner. Uxie, try to hold on while we take care of things.

Tweety, use Supersonic and then two Aerial Aces on your Golduck.
    Oslo, spam Hidden Power.
    Jeremiah, give me the vial and use Seismic Toss followed by Bug Buzz and Thunder.

Audino... if you can battle, go for it. If not, I'll pass the vial off to him and kick the remaining Golduck in the shin. Yeah, ain't nobody messes with an injured Uxie on my watch.

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Shinsuke Volcano
    This Volcanic Island - previously hidden away; can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire Types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying Pokemon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall Pagoda stands on the Island as well, the only man-made structure here. If you fish from shore, Water Pokemon encounter rates are the same as for Tranquil Shores.

Round ONE HUNDRED FIVE
    AZURE SQUADRON G

You all pick your dance partners as Jeremiah hands the vial over to Shaman Jenkins to figure out a cure for Uxie's condition.

The professor takes on the strongest of the squadron, fighting with a volley of strong lifts, buzzes, and the coupe de grace: Thunder. His golduck is fried, but retalliates with a trio of water pulses, leaving him a little confused.

Tweety, meanwhile, is holding her own against another golduck by confusing him and slashing at him with her ninja-like reflexes. The golduck, still confused, retalliates by engaging in a staring contest with one of his brothers.

Oslo, Jr., espite his massive handicap, seems to be having an easy time handling his own golduck by frying her with the only attack he knows. The golduck doesn't even know how to respond, but tries to out-psychic your psychic pokemon. It doesn't fare too well.

You kick a golduck in the shins and he responds by snapping at your finger. Ouch.

While this is going on, Shaman Jenkins has fled with Uxie in tow, taking her to a safe place further inland.

AZURE SQUADRON G
    28/38 ~~45/65 ~~ 52/79 ~~ 75/70

Issue commands.

Ref Notes

4B

-Grey

Master Trainer

Tweety, spam Brave Bird.
    Oslo Jr., three Hidden Powers.
    Jeremiah, make with the Thunders.

Real Oslo, keep on shin-kickin'!

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Shinsuke Volcano

Round ONE HUNDRED SIX
    AZURE SQUADRON G

You kick the golduck in the shin once more, but he responds in a more sinister way this time. You're not quite sure what happened next, but you find yourself face full of salty ocean water.

When you finally make it back to shore you find that Team Oslo has triumphed over the squadron of golduck (did you honestly have any doubt?)...

Dry off?
    Find out where Audino and Uxie went...

Ref Notes

4C

-Grey

Master Trainer

Tweety and Oslo Jr., return. Start resting.

Professor Jeremiah Buggenfield, let's see where those two went. Scout from up above if you can.

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Shinsuke Volcano

Round ONE HUNDRED SEVEN
    You recall two-thirds of your loyal team, and ask the professor to scout the area above to see where the other two had ran off to.

After only a few seconds of looking about, you find them seeking shelter underneath an unusually large palm tree.

"She'll make a full recovery, Trainer," Jenkins says to you, "but for now she must get her--"

Uxie interrupts the shaman, "You've done well to keep me healthy, Gym Leader Oslo," she says, "what can I do for you, you selfless trainer, in return?"

Answer her.

Ref Notes

4D

-Grey

Master Trainer

Um...

...how can I catch Kyogre?

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Shinsuke Volcano

Round ONE HUNDRED EIGHT
    Uxie's eyes widen at the mention of Kyogre, "The leviathan, Kyogre, hasn't been seen or heard from in ages, Gym Leader Oslo."

Anything else?
    Let her rest.

Ref Notes

4D

-Grey

Master Trainer

You sure? Nuttin' else?

'Kay. You rest now.

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Good question. Where ARE axew's parents?

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Master Trainer

Ofcourse not. Hell, I don't even have my pokemon with me, they took them away! And if you think I could hurt you with my own hands, stop, I couldn't even hurt you if I tried! Who hurts pokemon.

Anyway, what happened here?

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll respond to him o: No need to be rude. I'm trying to help Calcifer.

(Or I think I am... I have to go back and look at what the hell I was doing... Help Calcifer by attacking some bird on this mountain? Maybe...)

SAFARI ZONE
    AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Crush Quarry
    A dangerous quarry home to Rock and Ground types. Footing is loose, and there's always work being done. A few Fighting types and some rare Steel types also make their homes here.

Round SIXTY-NINE
    You voice your concerns for Axew's parents, then wince for a second, half-believing that as soon as you'd uttered the words, an angry haxorus duo would show up and clobber on you and Squish for taking their baby away.

But that never comes. You wipe the sweat from your brow and turn to Axew to explain herself. "Well," she starts, "Mommy went out foraging for food awhile back... but she was taking so long that I went looking for her... but I found you instead."

What's your next move, Ayeun?

Climb the mountain!
    Continue asking about Axew's family.

Ref Notes
    4E
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    CRYSTAL TEARS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    SHINSUKE VOLCANO

Round TWENTY-ONE
    The charmeleon looks perplexed, but ultimately responds to your explanation, "A bird? Cal, have you been feeding this travellers folklore again? Ain't no birds around these parts!"

Cal? Maybe it's a nickname?

Wait, nickname?

Inventory

Respond.
    Ignore him.

Ref Notes
    5A

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Skyline Terrace
    A strange town, all within the treetops. Long since abandoned by humans, the MASSIVE amount of Pokemon that live here all seem a bit strange and off kilter. The completely aerial town is connected by boards, and the homes all resemble traditional Japanese style. One would think the townspeople were turned into Pokemon here!

Caught

Round ONE EIGHTY-SEVEN
    You make your case, and tell them of your plans to reclaim your everything and possibly solve the civil war amongst the canopies. The umbreon seems to understand you, but krokorok is harder to sell on the idea.

Invite them along.
    "Why were you locked up?"
    Leave the room.

Ref Notes
    5B

-Grey

[quote=Greyfox;548946]
    SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Shinsuke Volcano

Round ONE HUNDRED NINE
    You thank Uxie for her time before making your leave.

However, before you get too far away, you hear her voice once more, urging you to stop. "This... might not be very helpful whatsoever, but the oceans have been rather... intimidating... lately. I fear that Kyogre's earthly rival, Groudon, has been compromised..."

"What do you mean?"
    Let her rest.

Ref Notes

5C

-Grey

Master Trainer

Lolwut? Can you elaborate?

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Shinsuke Volcano

Round ONE TEN
    You start questioning her so'more, but her words become labored. Shaman Jenkins slaps you in the face (hehe!), demanding that you give the lake pixie time to rest up in the promise that she'll give you all the information you need when she's fully recovered.

Let her rest.
    Nope!

Ref Notes

5D

-Grey

Advanced Trainer

Cal? You know him? And what's this about folklore?

(Croconaw's name has changed to Tyrant, and Rhydon has changed to Lodestar Behemoth)

Master Trainer

Okay, sorry!

Now that I think about it, I'm kind of tired as well. I return Professor Jeremiah Buggenfield to his Pokeball and curl up in the sand for a nap.

Master Trainer

Why were you locked up here, both of ya?

And I hope I can get you to join my cause, it's for Skyline Terrace. I've been send on a divine mission, and complete it I shall.

SAFARI ZONE
    CRYSTAL TEARS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    SHINSUKE VOLCANO

Round TWENTY-TWO
    "Cal and I go back a ways, Trainer," Charmeleon says, "he's kind've a big nuisance, mostly. The part about the bird ain't nothin' but a fairy tale -- he was just trying to lure you someplace so he could steal your poke balls and sell 'em back to Gallon."

You give Calcifer a look of disdain, but he doesn't seem to refute any of the words Charmeleon's saying about him.

Inventory

Question Calcifer.
    Ignore him.

Ref Notes
    5E

-Grey

[quote=Greyfox;549296]
    SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Shinsuke Volcano

Round ONE ELEVEN
    Feeling might tired yourself, you recall the professor and curl up in a nice patch of sand and roll your eyes back, falling asleep quite easily.

Six hours later, you awaken -- the sun is nowhere to be found -- but from what you gather, it's about mid-morning. Uxie is no longer in front of you, but the shaman points you towards the beach where she hovers in the air a few feet.

Go to her.
    Go back to sleep.

Ref Notes

6B

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Caught

Round ONE EIGHTY-EIGHT
    You ask the pair of dark-types why they've been thrown in what is essentially a prison cell, however Krokorok is reluctant to delve into it. Umbreon, however, is much more elaborative--

"The high priest has turned everyone against humans using mind control," he said, "but he couldn't control a lot of us. We ended up getting locked up in different warehouses."

Maybe they know something about your own pokemon?

Invite them along.
    Ask them something else.
    Leave.

Ref Notes
    6A

-Grey

Master Trainer

Heyhey, Uxie. Sorry for blabbering earlier while you were trying to rest. Did you have more info you could share?

Advanced Trainer

You better explain things quick Cal, things ain't lookin' so good for you at the moment... ¬_¬

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

CRAP!

Sorry little guy, but we are going after the big guy before anyone else shows up. You can join us, but you will be stuck up there when we are done...

Start climbing.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Master Trainer

Alright a few things on the to-do-list here:

- Get Smeargle's pannel back!
    - Get my own pokemon back who are probably in other warehouses.
    - Free the rest of the captured pokemon in the warehouses and ask them to join our revolution!
    - Let's get this mindfucking high priest.
    - Where should we start then Umbz?

SAFARI ZONE
    AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Trolgar Mountain
    A tall mountain out of the main village. Expect a variety of rock, ground and fire types to be seen among the road to the summit. Can you unlock the code to get into the Archives?

Round SEVENTY
    Axew decides to climb up the mountain with you, citing that perhaps find her mother up the mountain. You're not quite sure why, but you allow her to continue with you on the journey.

The mountain climb is adruous, but not impossible. After nearly an hour's worth of climbing, you reach a place in the mountain that's actually solid ground. You can see a pair of pokemon resting up ahead...

What's your next move, Ayeun?

Approach the sleepers.
    Keep moving.

Ref Notes
    6B
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    CRYSTAL TEARS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    SHINSUKE VOLCANO

Round TWENTY-THREE
    You give Calcifer a chance to explain himself, but he seems too flustered to speak. He starts bumbling over his own words before flashing a brilliant shade of light and reshaping himself:

He doesn't even give you a chance to argue as he leaps over towards your rhydon and snatches the necklace from around her neck and retreats down the mountain, leaving an all-too-easy-to-follow path behind him.

Chase after him!
    Ignore him.

Ref Notes
    6C

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Skyline Terrace

Caught

Round ONE EIGHTY-NINE
    You lay out your plan to the three pokemon, who agree to join your party temporarily for the sake of revolution.

Umbreon and Krokorok join your party!

You turn to Smeargle, who offers some advice,

"My pallet's probably located at the corner-most building. The high priest was worried about my abilities with it, so he kept us as far apart as possible. As for your team,"
    he pauses for a moment, "I'm uncertain."

Follow Smeargle's advice.
    Look elsewhere.

Ref Notes
    6D

Last edited by Greyfox; 6th April 2012 at 11:20 AM.
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

Shinsuke Volcano

Round ONE TWELVE
    You approach Uxie, but before you can even open your mouth to speak, she interrupts you via mindlink--

You seek the leviathan, Kyogre... and while I did say that he has been unheard of... unseen... for longer than I can remember, it might very well be possible that he is returning.

The tides are becoming more and more unstable. It's a subtle change, but soon they will erupt into an untameable maelstrom.

Groudon was the antithesis to this power. But I fear that something has happened to him. And without Groudon to keep Kyogre in check...

Gym Leader Oslo, we must find and subdue the leviathan, Kyogre.

"Where can we find him?"
    Naaaaah.

Ref Notes

6E

-Grey

Master Trainer

Where should we go? I didn't really think I'd be pursuing Kyogre when I set out, so I don't have any Water Pokemon on me.