Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Safari Zone] Grey's Adventures II (Mike, PC)

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Grey's Adventures II (Aye, Crystal, MLG, Mike, Oslo)

I'll recall Tyrant and go left. Starstrike, if I fall, do me a favour and save my ass by teleporting us back up to the path.

P.S sorry if this double posts or something, my net is going crazy.

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Grey's Adventures II (Aye, MLG, Mike, Oslo)

SAFARI ZONE
    AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Trolgar Mountain
    A tall mountain out of the main village. Expect a variety of rock, ground and fire types to be seen among the road to the summit. Can you unlock the code to get into the Archives?

Round SEVENTY-SEVEN
    THE EARTH GOLEM
    Yoko Shimomura - Vim & Vigor

As Regirock quickly stomps forward, Squish takes a moment to flex her muscles in an attempt to strengthen her fight -- however, before she can begin to feel the full effects of the bulk up, Regirock checks her soft gut and she flies into the cave's wall, receiving quite a bit of damage. She struggles to move, and even as she pulls herself together, she finds herself on the receiving end of a powerful hyper beam.

A full minute passes before Squish regains herself, and with Regirock resting up his strength, she is free to counterattack un-burdened! The spry fighter pokemon lets out a howl as she throws her large right fist forward, smashing Regirock's bulky chest and knocking the legendary pokemon over. Regirock slowly pulls himself up with the help of Squish, who then proceeds to toss the rock into the same wall he knocked her into. Powerful stuff.

SQUISH

@Guts
    [IIIIIIIIII 077 IIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIII
    084 IIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -
    "I might regret this..."

REGIROCK

@Clear Body
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 124 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    135 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -

What's your next move, Ayeun?

Issue commands.

Ref Notes
    6A
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    CRYSTAL TEARS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    SHINSUKE VOLCANO
    This Volcanic Island - previously hidden away; can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire Types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying Pokemon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall Pagoda stands on the Island as well, the only man-made structure here. If you fish from shore, Water Pokemon encounter rates are the same as for Tranquil Shores.

Round THIRTY-ONE
    You casually recall Tyrant to his poke ball before leading Starstrike to the left path -- clearly the one less traveled. You swallow hard before proceeding forward, knowing that Starstrike will catch you if you were to fall.

As you climb and climb up the narrow path, the sun continues to beat down until your face is soaked in sweat. Suddenly, you feel blinded for a few seconds as something sails into your field of vision:

Inventory

What's your next move, Crystal?

Pursue the skarmory.
    Keep moving.
    Head back.

Ref Notes
    5B

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MIKE MYSTERIO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo
    Caught

Locale
    Ivy Lake
    A secluded lake in the middle of the forest, you'll find rare Dragons here, along with all the usual Water types, and maybe a few Ice Types too. Rumor has it, that there's a cave hidden underwater...

Round ONE FORTY
    You calmly explain yourself and your intentions to the anxious poliwhirl, who seems more and more relieved as you talk.

"You want... this thing?," he asks you, presenting what appears to be a broken ultra ball.

Allies

Inventory
    The Fiery Curse

What's your next move, Mike?

Inspect the ball.
    Nevermind...

Ref Notes
    6C

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

???
    ???

Round ONE TWENTY-THREE
    THROUGH THE STORM
    Yutaka Minobe & Takayuki Maeda - Delphinus

You look around upon the port bough of the ship for a few seconds before hopping off like a drunk person. As your feet hit the floor, you pull a Link and roll to safety. Your pokemon stare down at you and roll their eyes -- perfectly willing to levitate you to safety -- and you show off your 10 dollar grin.

The rainstorm continues to beat down upon you as your band of pirate-mons follow you off the Little Jack.

After a few seconds of nothing but rain, you hear a bellowing sound from... below you? Before you can piece together the something or other, you see the Little Jack shoot straight up into the air on top of a pillar of water.

Uh oh.

The wooden vessel creaks and cries as it falls into the water next to the contin-- whatever this thing is. Good thing for those barriers, hm?

LITTLE JACK
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 185 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    200 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    200% Def / 200% SpD / 200% Spd
    2 rounds

RAIN STORM
    ~While the storm is happening, any fire-type pokemon will be damaged 2HP per action. Water-type attacks will receive a 50% boost, while fire-type attacks will only hit for 75% of their original power.
    ~

What's your next move, Oslo?

Uh...
    Uh.....

Ref Notes

6D

-Grey

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hey, my grin is worth at least $19.99.

Oi, Uxie. You're the Knowledge Pokemon. Can you use your Psychic powers to acquire some knowledge about what's going on right now? What exactly is this continent-ish thing?

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Dynampic Punch till its confused, then Bullet punch and Vital Throw

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

You must fear the Reaper! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Let's inspect this ball.

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Keep moving!

SAFARI ZONE
    CRYSTAL TEARS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooo

Locale
    SHINSUKE VOLCANO
    This Volcanic Island - previously hidden away; can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire Types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying Pokemon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall Pagoda stands on the Island as well, the only man-made structure here. If you fish from shore, Water Pokemon encounter rates are the same as for Tranquil Shores.

Round THIRTY-TWO
    You ignore the metallic avian and focus on the narrow path up ahead. Just a few... more... feet...

You finally reach a point of a wider path -- no longer hugging the actual mountain. Starstrike looks emotionless (still), but you feel as though he was actually worried for your safety as time went on. With sweat pouring from your brow, you look ahead to see a few pokemon sparring one another:

Inventory

What's your next move, Crystal?

Approach the magmar.
    Approach the charmander.
    Keep moving.
    Head back.

Ref Notes
    7A

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    oooo
    Caught

Locale
    Ivy Lake
    A secluded lake in the middle of the forest, you'll find rare Dragons here, along with all the usual Water types, and maybe a few Ice Types too. Rumor has it, that there's a cave hidden underwater...

Round ONE FORTY-ONE
    You graciously take the expired ball from Poliwhirl. There doesn't... really seem to be anything special about it at all.

You begin to hear a strange humming sound coming from your bag, however, and immediately open it up to see the vulpix tail glowing a bright white color.

Within a swift moment, the ultra ball returns to life and absorbs the tail within it quite quickly!

Wha?

Allies

Inventory
    The Fiery Curse

Uh...?
    Ask about this?

Ref Notes
    7B

-Grey

[quote=Greyfox;553708]
    SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

???
    ???

Round ONE TWENTY-FOUR
    THROUGH THE STORM
    Yutaka Minobe & Takayuki Maeda - Delphinus

You turn to Uxie for a brief synopsis about what the what just happened. She eagerly communicates back to you--

"Captain, we're gonna need to get back to the boat," she excitedly says, "I don't think we're safe on this--"

A ridiculously loud groan interrupts her link with you, and Uxie instead takes matters into her own hands and grapples your arm, teleporting you and your pokemon back to the ship's mast as the continent suddenly rises from its position in the ocean.

Your jaw drops when you realize what sits before you:

THE LEVIATHAN
    Yutaka Minobe & Takayuki Maeda - Bombardment 2

LITTLE JACK
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    200% Def / 200% SpD / 200% Spd
    1 round

RAIN STORM
    ~While the storm is happening, any fire-type pokemon will be damaged 2HP per action. Water-type attacks will receive a 50% boost, while fire-type attacks will only hit for 75% of their original power.
    ~

Ffffuuuuu~~
    Not a continent not a continent not a continent!
    Rally your crew!

Ref Notes

7C

-Grey

Advanced Trainer

What the hell, I'll ask him about what just happend.

Master Trainer

First, I choose to speak with Kyogre. If it can't understand me, Uxie, try to relay my words telepathically.

Hello, Kyogre. I am Oslo, a Gym Leader from the nearby ASB League. I have come to ask if you would like to join my team of Pokemon.

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Get to Kamon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeun View Post
    Dynampic Punch till its confused, then Bullet punch and Vital Throw
    Feels forgotten

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

I promise I didn't forget this on purpose, Aye; when I was reffing the rounds, I had this one already written out but forgot to click submit. D:

SAFARI ZONE
    AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Trolgar Mountain
    A tall mountain out of the main village. Expect a variety of rock, ground and fire types to be seen among the road to the summit. Can you unlock the code to get into the Archives?

Round SEVENTY-EIGHT
    THE EARTH GOLEM

As Squish reels up her fist to strike her foe, said foe summons up a sadistic sandstorm to envelope the cavernous arena. Squish becomes buffetted by the sand, but throws her fist forward anyway... hitting nothing but empty space. Regirock uses this opportunity to strengthen his own defenses.

As her opponent stealthily sneaks about in the sandstorm, Squish focuses herself until she can feel Regirock's presense. Within just a few seconds, she slams her fist forward, managing to strike the golem quite nicely, forcing him to the ground. Squish then lifts the large golem high into the air before tossing him into the same wall he did her!

Regirock stands up slowly, his head rolling from confusion.

SQUISH

@Guts
    [IIIIIIIIII 074 IIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIII
    063 IIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -
    "Yeah! Yeah!"

REGIROCK

@Clear Body
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 102 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    125 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    120% Def / 25% Con

SANDSTORM
    ~For each action, any non-rock/ground/steel-typed pokemon will receive 1HP damage; all rock-type pokemon will have their evasion increased by 20%.~

Issue commands.

Ref Notes
    6E
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Skyline Terrace
    A strange town, all within the treetops. Long since abandoned by humans, the MASSIVE amount of Pokemon that live here all seem a bit strange and off kilter. The completely aerial town is connected by boards, and the homes all resemble traditional Japanese style. One would think the townspeople were turned into Pokemon here!

Caught

Round ONE NINETY-SEVEN
    Defying all logic, you throw your calm out the window and bolt out the warehouse door. However, before you can advance too far, you are stopped by Krok.

"Whaddya think y'er doin'," he snaps, "he's one of them! Y'er gonna get us locked up again!"

Umbreon and Smeargle join you just a few seconds later, "He's right," Umbreon says, "I don't know what your history is with that magcargo, but right now he's under the same spell as everyone else. If you were to try and retrieve him, we'd all be outnumbered..."

What's your next move, Ghosts?

Stay calm...
    Think of a plan.

Ref Notes
    7D

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    oooo
    Caught

Locale
    Ivy Lake

Round ONE FORTY-TWO
    You let the idea swim around in your head over and over before you ask Poliwhirl more about this expired ball.

"I'm sorry," he says, stuttering out of nervousness, "I've got no ideas. I just found that ball here..."

You begin to wonder some more, but ultimately let it go...

Allies

Inventory
    ---

Just take the ball with you.
    Something else.

Ref Notes
    7E

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

???
    ???

Round ONE TWENTY-FIVE
    THE LEVIATHAN

You ask Uxie to introduce you to the large, blue whale. However, before introductions can be made, Kyogre roars out and the rainstorm gets more and more fierce. Looks like you're gonna hafta get his attention the old fashioned way.

LITTLE JACK
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    No status.

RAIN STORM
    ~

KYOGRE

@Drizzle
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 200 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    No status.
    -

Ffffuuuuu~~
    Not a continent not a continent not a continent!
    Rally your crew!

Ref Notes

8A

-Grey

Master Trainer

Okay, here goes!

Uxie, we need shields. Give us Safeguard, Light Screen, Reflect.

Tweety and Oslo Jr., I'm reassigning you both to Gunner duties. Man the cannons (not that either of you are men) and then fire at will!

Professor Jeremiah Buggenfield, I'm relieving you of the position of Gunner. You will instead be shunted off to a new position titled Guy Who Fights Kyogre. Begin with Thunder Wave and then two Tail Glows.

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Blast. What are your suggestions then darkies? Or you Smeargletuts?

Rain dance ~ Ice punch ~ Ice punch

Advanced Trainer

Let's take the ball with us and look around.

SAFARI ZONE

AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Trolgar Mountain

Round SEVENTY-NINE
    THE EARTH GOLEM

Squish keeps herself together as Regirock's head begins to pound and pound. With the snap of her ridiculously large fingers, she manages to cease the sandstorm in favor of something more... refreshing. A small, but very dark, rain cloud emerges out of thin air and a sudden rush of cold water falls from it. Regirock continues to stammer around like a drunk in the morning, but lashes out as soon as Squish lands a cheap one-two ice punch!

The rocky leviathan angrily stamps his foot to the floor, creating a menacing shockwave that knocks Squish off her feet. He then combos that strike by lifting her high into the air and flinging her into the ground. Ouch.

SQUISH

@Guts
    [IIIIIIIIII 057 IIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIII
    050 IIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -
    "You are difficult!"

REGIROCK

@Clear Body
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 092 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    109 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    120% Def

RAIN DANCE
    ~While in effect, all
    Water-type moves will deal 50% more damage, while all Fire-type moves will deal 50% less; Solar Beam requires an extra turn to charge; all healing moves involving the weather heal for 50% less.~

Issue commands.

Ref Notes
    8B
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    MELOVEGHOSTS' ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    ooooooo

Locale
    Skyline Terrace
    A strange town, all within the treetops. Long since abandoned by humans, the MASSIVE amount of Pokemon that live here all seem a bit strange and off kilter. The completely aerial town is connected by boards, and the homes all resemble traditional Japanese style. One would think the townspeople were turned into Pokemon here!

Caught

Round ONE NINETY-EIGHT
    You turn to your allies and try to gather up enough ideas for your present predicament, until the previously silent Smeargle offers up some advice.

"This thing I have," he says, motioning to his palette, "it's really quite powerful in a pinch. I bet you we could do quite a bit of damage with it, 'ya know?"

"Could you possibly paint us up some weapons, maybe?," Umbreon asks.

"I might could, yeah..."

What's your next move, Ghosts?

Drum up some ideas for weapons.
    Think of something else..

Ref Notes
    8C

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE

Poké Balls
    oooo
    Caught

Locale
    Ivy Lake

Round ONE FORTY-THREE
    You decide to just take the odd-acting ultra ball along with you, hoping to find out its truths as your adventure moves forward.

Along the way back, you find yourself near the chillingly cold lake, but you're not alone--

It would appear as though good ol' Dragonair's drummed up some sort of entourage.

Allies

Inventory
    The Strengthened Sphere

Try to rationalize.
    Defend yourself!

Ref Notes
    8D

-Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

???
    ???

Round ONE TWENTY-SIX
    THE LEVIATHAN

You, being the captain, reorganize your crew into a more formidable attacking force. Uxie maintains a series of barriers to keep the Little Jack from taking too much harm, whilst the Professor leaves the comfort of the boat to take in Kyogre all on his own.

As the Professor charges towards his destiny, Junior and Tweety poke-man the cannons, firing off two well-aimed shots that strike the blue whale harshly. Kyogre moans as the Professor snaps his fingertips, summoning a weak torrent of electricity. However, before he can fire it at his giant foe, he is force back onto the boat by a powerful hydro pump. Not good!

Kyogre moans once again before utilizing the rain storm for a powerful thunder. The blades of electricity rain down from the heavens upon the Little Jack, dealing quite a bit of damage. Fortunately, Uxie's barriers keep the boat from taking too much damage.

LITTLE JACK
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 176 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    186 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    200% Def / 200% SpD / Safeguard
    5 rounds

RAIN STORM
    ~

KYOGRE

@Drizzle
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 180 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    182 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -

Issue commands.

Ref Notes

8E

-Grey

Continue the ice punches till it freezes, then fire off some Low sweeps

Master Trainer

Good work, team. Tweety and Oslo, keep the cannonballs coming. Uxie, for the time being I want you to focus on your Boatswain duties. Try to effect repairs so as to keep us afloat.

If that's how Kyogre wants to play, I'm game. Jeremiah, use Armoured Tesla Coil (Protect + Thunder + Thunder Wave). The rain out to work in our favour here.

SAFARI ZONE

AYEUN'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    o

Locale
    Trolgar Mountain

Round EIGHTY
    THE EARTH GOLEM

Regirock continues to make things difficult for your spry fighter by snapping his fingers and paralyzing her with a nasty thunder wave. Immediately after, he fires off a nasty wave of orbs that strike Squish for fire damage -- Hidden Power.

Squish begins to feel safe knowing that the golem's typing wasn't flying or psychic, before striking him with two more ice punches. Lucky! The ice upon her fist manages to engulf Regirock, freezing him to the surface. With a wild grin, Squish sweeps Regirock's feet and trips him, dealing very nice damage.

SQUISH

@Guts
    [IIIIIIIIII 049 IIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIII
    035 IIIIIIIIII]
    25% Par
    -
    "Hah!"

REGIROCK

@Clear Body
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIII 059 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    094 IIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    Frozen.
    120% Def / HP: Fire

RAIN DANCE
    ~While in effect, all
    Water-type moves will deal 50% more damage, while all Fire-type moves will deal 50% less; Solar Beam requires an extra turn to charge; all healing moves involving the weather heal for 50% less.~

Issue commands.

Ref Notes
    9A
    -Grey

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

???
    ???

Round ONE TWENTY-SEVEN
    THE LEVIATHAN

Bugg, not satisfied with Kyogre's nasty sucker punch, bolts off the boat with incredible speed. With a protective barrier keeping him safe, Bugg ignites in furious electricity as he charges through the nasty storm. Kyogre fires off another hydro pump in an attempt to keep him at bay, but that only manages to make the electricity flare up as Bugg bombs the large leviathan, dealing incredible damage!

Two more cannonballs follow suit before Kyogre turns his gaze. His concern, however, remains with Bugg who tiredly attempts to return to the boat. Bugg flounders through the air, but ultimately succumbs as Kyogre wraps his entire being around the bug and swallows!

Oh balls!

LITTLE JACK
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 176 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    172 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    4 rounds

RAIN STORM
    ~

KYOGRE

@Drizzle
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 130 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    176 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -

Oh damn!
    Issue commands.

Ref Notes

9B

-Grey

Master Trainer

...!

Professor Jeremiah Buggenfield has so much research left to accomplish! It is too early in his career for him to be eaten!

Oslo Jr., keep up the cannonballs. Uxie and Tweety, you are now Guys Who Fight Kyogre. Uxie, use Psychic to wrench Kyogre's mouth open. Tweety, fly inside and retrieve Jeremiah! Do not let him be digested!

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

???
    ???

Round ONE TWENTY-EIGHT
    THE LEVIATHAN

Out of sorts with nothing but desperation on your side, you bark out orders to your crew. Tweety and Uxie both abandon their posts aboard the ship and brave the storm, hoping to "coerce" Kyogre into opening his mouth. No matter how strong Uxie's psychic grip is, however, Kyogre just doesn't seem to wanna open his mouth whatsoever.

Another cannonball sails into Kyogre's side -- this one imbued with a strange green energy. Did Junior combine his cannonballs with hidden power? Crafty!

You almost thank the unown for his thinking skills, but before you can do so, Kyogre whips his large, banner-like tailfin into the boat's port bough, dealing incredible damage (even against the barriers).

LITTLE JACK
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 156 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    165 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    3 rounds

RAIN STORM
    ~

KYOGRE

@Drizzle
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 115 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    164 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    -

Issue commands.

Ref Notes

9C

-Grey

Master Trainer

Oslo Jr., you is a clever beast. Keep it up, bud.

Uxie, I want you to telepathically contact Professor Jeremiah Buggenfield. Tell him to find his way to Kyogre's blowhole and escape through there. Also get him to fire some Thunderbolts from the inside, but only if he can do so without injuring himself. Once you've done that, return to the boat and, as Boatswain again, effect repairs.

Tweety, use Brave Bird, Aerial Ace and then Brave Bird again! If Kyogre uses an Electric-type move against you, Mirror Move it.

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

???
    ???

Round ONE TWENTY-NINE
    THE LEVIATHAN

Things are looking bleak, but you press forward. Uxie attempts to get a bead on Bugg's position within the whale... but she can't seem to place him. Things are looking bleak, but you press forward.

Tweety ignites herself in an explosive energy before smashing into Kyogre's side. The damage is incredible, but so is the recoil, and Kyogre keeps his attention on the Little Jack. His eyes close and he focuses for a few minutes, ignoring the second grass-laden cannon ball to strike his bulk. A few more seconds of concentration pass on before the Little Jack is propelled high into the air by Kyogre's aquakinesis -- Water Spout!

Uxie watches in horror as the pillar of water falls, leaving the Little Jack and its crew suspended in the air for a few seconds. She races back to meet it, using her psychic abilities to slow its fall. The Little Jack is still quite heavy, however, and it leaves Uxie drained as it touches the ground. You call her back to the boat to regroup...

Little Jack seems to be taking on a lot of water though.

Things are looking bleak...

LITTLE JACK
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    158 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    2 rounds

RAIN STORM
    ~

KYOGRE

@Drizzle
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 070 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    149 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    140% SpA

Issue commands.

Ref Notes

9D

-Grey

Master Trainer

I'm getting the impression that things are looking bleak?

Oslo, more cannonballs. Uxie, more ship-fixing. Tweety, use Supersonic and then two Brave Birds.

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

???
    ???

Round ONE THIRTY
    THE LEVIATHAN

As you mock the referee's poetic ability to describe your happenstances, the boat continues to take on more and more water, leaving Uxie worried that you won't even be above water before you can finish off Kyogre.

Tweety goes in for another explosive attack, but a powerful hydro pump slams her back onto the boat, leaving her labored as another cannon ball is fired. Your feet, at this point, are now underwater.

"Captain," Uxie says, "I don't think this is going to work out. You should just catch me right now and get yourself back to safety. We can go after Kyogre again later!"

Kyogre, feeling fatigued, slowly turns away from the ship and begins retreating. Not good!

LITTLE JACK
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    151 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    1 round

RAIN STORM
    ~

KYOGRE

@Drizzle
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 055 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    140 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    140% SpA

Listen to Uxie.
    Eff that noise!

Ref Notes

9E

-Grey

Master Trainer

Oh, yes, that sounds like a wonderful idea! I mean, it's not like I was even attached to my Volbeat, right?

Uxie, plug the holes with Stealth Rocks. Also use Psychic to bail out the ship.

Tweety, use Tailwind to guide our ship after Kyogre. Afterward, use Heat Wave to dry up the water.

Oslo Jr., more cannonballs! We're not giving up!

SAFARI ZONE
    OSLO'S ADVENTURE

Poké Balls
    oooo

Caught

Locale

???
    ???

Round ONE THIRTY-ONE
    THE LEVIATHAN

Defying your own safety, you bark out orders to your crew once more as the boat takes on more and more water. Uxie, having every reason to abandon your crew right now, instead looks around for the hole in the boat.

Junior, meanwhile, attempts to fire off another cannon ball -- but with the cannon's fuse currently underwater... it just doesn't even seem feasible.

Kyogre (and thus, the Professor) is getting away!

But not for long! You watch carefully as the harpoon fires off on its own (seemingly), snapping into Kyogre's backside and dealing incredible damage. Kyogre moans, but continues to drive forward, propelling your boat forward quickly. It leaps from the water just enough for Uxie to locate the hole and seal it up using psychic energy.

She can't hold it for very long though, but at least Kyogre seems to have stopped moving.

LITTLE JACK
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 125 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    101 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    Patched. Kinda...

RAIN STORM
    ~

KYOGRE

@Drizzle
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 015 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    120 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
    No status.
    140% SpA

Uh...

Ref Notes

*1A - 9E Claimed*