Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oslo vs. Ash0011 (ref. EraGam, The elemental showdown!)

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Oslo vs. Ash0011 (ref. EraGam, The elemental showdown!)

Looking for two players.
    4 vs. 4 (double battle)
    DQ time 5 days.
    Only banned moves are destiny bond, and non-damaging healing moves (doesn`t apply for pillars)

ARENA - Elemental Temple
    The arena consists of 5 about 6 metres tall pillars. 4 in the corners, one thick in the middle. They are all standing on a stone pavement. In the front is a small locked up building, which looks like a church.
    THE RULES
    - Each of the pillars stand for one element (fire, water, ground, flying)
    - When hit with the move that`s super effective againts the type, the pillar hits the enemy with a randomly generated move of the pillars type. However, there is also a small chance it will also hit the user (attacker), keep in mind that moves taking up a lot of space (surf, discharge) will automatically trigger the pillar.
    - The middle pillar unleashes a completely random move every 4 rounds, which will randomly attack one of the players

The first player to join sends out the Pokemon first,
    while the second person to join, attacks first.
    LET THE PLAYER SEARCH BEGIN!
    Last edited by EraGam; 29th April 2012 at 11:35 PM.

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: ??? vs. ??? (ref. EraGam, The elemental showdown!)

Nifty arena! I have one empty slot so I will partake.

Just gimme a sec to peruse the ol' VS. Seeker...

...okay, I've decided.

Grawrrr (Axew, female, Unnerve) and Pingu (Prinplup, male, Torrent), I choose you!
    Last edited by Oslo; 29th April 2012 at 12:32 PM.

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Oslo vs. ??? (ref. EraGam, The elemental showdown!)

ME TOOO!!!
    hmm... Oslo... then lets go with
    Lucario
    male
    Ricario
    steadfast

aaaaaand

Munchlax
    female
    Munch
    thick fat

I guess I'll attack then, munch attract pingu, and then use work up, and finish with superpower, snatch anything snatchable on turn 2 and if they protect then stockpile
    annnd Ricario use attract on grawrrr then, calm mind and finish with dragon pulse (quick guard anything quick-guardable and if they protect calm mind again)
    Last edited by Ash0011; 29th April 2012 at 02:41 PM.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ash0011 View Post
    ME TOOO!!!
    hmm... Oslo... then lets go with
    Lucario
    male
    Ricario
    steadfast

aaaaaand

Munchlax
    female
    Munch
    thick fat
    Alright then, Ash0011, asign your attacks.

Advanced Trainer

done

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

EraGam you haven't been approved yet to be an official referee so technically you're not allowed to even create this thread in the first place.

Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    EraGam you haven't been approved yet to be an official referee so technically you're not allowed to even create this thread in the first place.
    Anyone is allowed to ref, actually, so EraGam is in the clear whether or not he's been made an "official" referee. The only reason to seek approval at the Reffing Tower is to be made eligible for reffing rewards. (It also bears mentioning that unapproved refs who receive consistent complaints run the risk of being barred from reffing altogether.)

Since EraGam is new, though, I'll be reviewing his reffings closely. Ain't nothing gonna slip past Oslo.

Grawrrr, avoid the Attract by closing your eyes and using Focus Energy. Then use Toxic on Munch. Finish with a Brick Break on Ricario.

Pingu, you're also going to avoid Attract by closing your eyes while you Rain Dance. Then use Brick Break on Munch. Finish with Surf.

Advanced Trainer

hmm dancing with your eyes closed in the rain... trip city!

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: Oslo vs. Ash0011 (ref. EraGam, The elemental showdown!)

Ehh, guess now I have to be super good since you now know I`m not an approved ref. Well, if there is anything you find illogical in my post, and maybe you think I reffed it wrong, tell me.
    Anyway here is round 1!

ROUND 1
    Arena = Elemental Temple

There is some weird essence in the air and for some reason, the pillars shake occasionally. We`ll see how this plays out.

TEAM Oslo

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

100/100 HP
    100/100 PP
    Focus Energy ~ Toxic ~ Brick Break

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

100/100 HP
    100/100 PP
    Rain Dance ~ Brick Break ~ Surf

TEAM Ash0011

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

100/100 HP
    100/100 PP
    Attract ~ Calm Mind ~ Dragon Pulse

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

100/100 HP
    100/100 PP
    Attract ~ Work up ~ Superpower

Heh heh, welcome to my world! Here I live in the forgotten church and here I have lived for a long long time. I`m bored to death with nothing to do, the days pass too slowly. Yes dears, this is my lengthy uninteresting life. The only thing that keeps me striving, is my window view. From here I can see the whole abandoned garden of fierce battles. Yep, those pillars sure do come in handy when used right. Oh well, guess I`ll go back to my deep slumber. Wait! Is that ... could it be!? Hah! Looks like I will be entertained for a few hours! Two trainers have stepped upon the stony pavement, they stretch and shoot each other playful glances. One of them calls the other Ash0011, while the other replies with: " You start Oslo!" I must say, battles don`t happen very often at such places like these, for they can be quite dangerous. Looks like Oslo is reaching for his Pokeballs and sends out two eager Pokemon. Oooh! Looks like they`re having a double battle, that just makes it so much better! Ash0011 imitates his actions and throws out his own allies. On the left side, an energetic Axew and Prinplup, meanwhile on the other side smirks a peppy Lucario and his pal Munchlax. My Psychic abilities tell me their names, Grawrrr, Pingu, Ricario, Munch, how cute. Then they finally start.
    Munch and Ricario share glances and then leap forward to.....put on an affectionate smiles and show off their fully-fashioned bodies. Pingu and Grawrrr close their eyes. Pingu immediately breaks into a skippy little dance, bringing the clouds in the sky closer to each other. Grawrrr`s however can`t resist and peaks at the cute Lucario. That`s when the rain bursts from the now cloudy sky and Grawrrr`s vision is once again blurred by the large water drops. With all this distraction, looks like Grawrrr completely forgot about the Focus Energy, plus she got slightly infatuted.

(Grawrrr *Attracted*- for 2 turns), (Pingu -2 PP), (Munch -2 PP), (Ricario -2 PP)
    - Weather changed to Rainy

Well, looks like Team Ash0011 is switching to defensive mode, Ricario relaxes his tightened body and Munch tries hard to focus on something. But Grawrrr and Pingu are quiet fast and race towards Munch. Grawrrr gets there first, prepares a purple-like sludge in her hand and launches it towards Munch. Poor Munch is only focused on her awesomeness and isn`t paying too much attention to her surroundings. That`s when Pingu appears out of nowhere and smacks Munch with a straight on Brick break. Too bad Munch wasn`t ready for either of those moves, she got badly poisoned plus received Brick Break to the face.
    (Grawrr *Attracted* - for 1 more turn, -3 PP ), (Pingu -4 PP), (Ricario -2 PP, +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def ), (Munch -10 HP, -3 PP, +1 Atk, +1 Sp. Atk.)

The Pokemon flex their bodies, they are all obviously ready to get this battle going. Munch stores an incredible amount energy, while Ricario releases a mighty pulse, boosted thanks to his previous Calm Mind. Pingu gets blown back by it, crashing into one of the pillars. Ouch! That seemed painful... Grawrrr decides to take revenge with the powerful move Brick Break and dashes quickly heading toward Ricario. But when she finally reaches him, she can`t bring herself to attack him, oh, those cute puppy Lucario eyes. Munch sends out the thick wave of power, but Grawrrr and Pingu are already somewhere else. Pingu then pushes the dazzled Axew behind him and raises a large quantity of water, forming a speedy wave. I wonder were he got the all that water from, maybe it`s the water pillar`s doing. The wave swiftly takes off and brings down both Ricario and Munch. That` when I also feel the pain of the fire and ground pillars. Time to make this fun. Again with my psychic powers I activate the hurt pieces of stones. All the Pokemon flinch a bit when suddenly the reddish pillar starts glowing fiercely. Ghostly embers of fire are flinged out of it hitting the unprepared Lucario. When everyone recoveres from the shock, the ground pillar starts shaking heavily and burries beneath the rocky ground. Soon we`ll all get to see what is that all about. Team Oslo now returns back to their battle positions, little Munch and Ricario get hurt by their poisen and burn.
    (Grawrr -2 PP), (Pingu -8 HP, -5 PP), (Ricario -4 HP, -4 PP *burned*, - 2 HP), (Munch -4 HP, -6 PP, -1 Atk, -1 Def, -2 HP )

TEAM Oslo

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

100/100 HP
    95/100 PP

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

92/100 HP
    89/100 PP

TEAM Ash0011

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

94/100 HP
    92/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

84/100 HP
    89/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Weather - Rainy

Final notes:
    - Oslo attacks first
    - You probably noticed it`s not written from a referee`s point of view, so if you want me to make it from a ref`s view, because you`re not comfortable with this, tell me.
    - the poison will worsen by 1 HP each turn
    - Also I apologize if I made any mistake
    Last edited by EraGam; 3rd May 2012 at 09:16 AM.

Master Trainer

Looks good, EraGam. My only qualm is that you forgot to deduct PP from Ash's Pokemon when they used Attract.

Grawrrr, start with Brick Break on Ricario. Then use Draco Meteor on Munch followed by Aerial Ace on Ricario.

Pingu, use Scald on Munch. Then use Supersonic on Ricario followed by Grass Knot on Munch.

Advanced Trainer

lucario use another attract on grawrrr (during the brick break so she can see) and distract her from munch with a dragon pulse, finishing with another dragon pulse, munch use facade on pingu then attract ping before it can supersonic and finish with a boosted thunder to pingu

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

TEAM Oslo

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

100/100 HP
    95/100 PP
    Brick Break ~ Draco Meteor ~ Aerial Ace

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

92/100 HP
    89/100 PP
    Scald ~ Supersonic ~ Grass Knot

TEAM Ash0011

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

94/100 HP
    92/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Attract ~ Dragon pulse ~ Dragon pulse

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

84/100 HP
    89/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Facade ~ Attract ~ Thunder

Weather - Rainy

Weird, the trainers haven`t left after what they have witnessed. Seems like they`re really serious about battling. The Axew leaps into the air, storing power in her hand. Ricario once again gives her a lovely look. Grawrrr at the last moment changes direction and instead attacks the water pillar, which stays on its spot without moving. However, the pillar was made of pretty hard stone, that hurt Grawrrr a bit. Hehe, look who fell in love again. Meanwhile, Munch heads towards Pingu, full of rage from his poisoned wound. Pingu simply laughs as he watches those tiny little legs hurry and blows her back with a rain-boosted scald.
    (Grawrrr -1 HP, -3 PP, *Attracted for 3 turns*)(Pingu -3 PP)(Ricario -2 PP)(Munch -6 HP, -3 PP)

Munch pulls in her belly and tries to act cute, but the penguin is once again amused. Grawrrr stares into the rainy sky and with her mind pulls closer a giant meteor. The attack is so fatiguing, that she collapses on her front "hands". Ricario notices the meteor is falling towards Munch, his eyes widen at the little Axews might, but he doesn`t waste time and flashes a dragon pulse right before her eyes. Gahh, looks like he missed. Grawrrr turns her entire attention at Ricario. He smiles nervously as the giant meteor crashes right next to him, causing him to get blown to the side with incredible force. Even thought he didn`t exactly touch it, he was badly wounded. Grawrrr would clap her little hands in joy, if only she wasn`t so exhausted. Ricario lifelessly lies in the muddy ground, trying to remember what happened. This is a perfect moment for Pingu, who slides across the wet pavement on his tummy, opens his tiny beak and releases circles of sound-like energy. Ricario tries to quickly get up and dodge, but the burn slows him down and he gets hit. His head starts to hurt and he can`t see straight. Team Oslo snicker at the hurt Lucario, but suddenly the ground starts shaking a bit and the ground pillar emerges from the ground, Too bad Grawrrr was standing in the way, getting hit with the pillars Dig. The stony piece of architecture then places itself at its original place.
    (Grawrrr -3 HP, -8 PP,*Attracted* for 2 more turns -2 Sp. Atk), (Pingu -2 PP), (Ricario -10 HP, -3 PP, *confused* for 3 more turns), (Munch -1 PP)

The rain lightens as the clouds slowly part. Looks like the rain will soon be over. Standing right next to Ricario is Grawrrr, preparing for a straight on Aerial Ace. As she watches the Lucario painfully get up , her anger subsides and she rushes forward to help him. Ricario smiles back at her and sends a Dragon pulse right at her face. The little Axew, confused at why he did that, runs away with tears in her eyes. Munch again attempts to attack Pingu. She takes several steps forward, but gets tripped by sprouting grass. Pingu bursts into laughter. Looks like Munch had enough, she slowly stands back at her feet, eyes full of hatred, and then! A lightning strikes the shocked Pingu, leaving him paralysed. With that, the rain completely disappears with the last drop.
    (Grawrrr -9 HP, -2 PP, *Attracted* for one more turn), (Pingu -11 HP, -2 PP, *paralysed*), (Ricario -3 PP, *burned* -2 HP), (Munch -4 HP, -4 PP, -3 HP)

TEAM Oslo

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

87/100 HP
    84/100 PP
    -2 Sp. Atk
    *Attracted*

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

81/100 HP
    82/100 PP
    *Paralysed*

TEAM Ash0011

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

82/100 HP
    84/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

71/100 HP
    80/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

The rain is gone.

Notes:
    - Paralyses may subside by itself
    - Ash0011 attacks first

Advanced Trainer

munch start trying to use fissure on ping the paralysis should keep it in place, if you hit, then go to ice beaming axew, if they protect, charge a solarbeam
    ricario you use calm mind to snap out of confusion, then dragon pulse axew, if protect then calm mind, use me first on another draco meteor

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

munch start trying to use fissure on ping the paralysis should keep it in place, if you hit, then go to ice beaming axew, if they protect, charge a solarbeam
    ricario you use calm mind to snap out of confusion, then dragon pulse axew, if protect then calm mind, use me first on another draco meteor
    I just want to tell you, I don`t take fissure as a KO hit. I will ref it as a move that will last several rounds, slowly the fissure will be opening up and your enemy can fall into it. However it will not KO them, but cause them a LOT of damage, also deduct a fair amount of PP from Munch each turn the fissure is active. I hope you`re ok with this.
    Last edited by EraGam; 1st May 2012 at 10:31 AM.

Advanced Trainer

in that case I want it to hit both and put lucario's 2nd action as pushing axew into it with extremespeed

Master Trainer

Grawrrr, Brick Break Munch and then Brick Break Ricario. Finish by Aerial Acing Ricario.

Pingu, use Surf to fill the Fissure with water and make it into a harmless swimming pool. Finish with a pair of Surfs to strike both of your opponents.

Advanced Trainer

isn't the fissure bottomless?

Master Trainer

It could get progressively deeper but it doesn't make sense for it to just not have a bottom.

Advanced Trainer

true, just try not to hit the pillars this time XD

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

ROUND 3
    TEAM Oslo

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

87/100 HP
    84/100 PP
    -2 Sp. Atk
    *Attracted*

Brick Break ~ Brick Break ~ Aerial Ace

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

81/100 HP
    82/100 PP
    *Paralysed*
    Surf ~ Surf ~ Surf

TEAM Ash0011

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

82/100 HP
    84/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned* *confused*

Calm Mind ~ Extreme Speed ~ Dragon Pulse

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

71/100 HP
    80/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Fissure ~ Ice beam ~ Ice beam

The meteor left behind a large crater, right next to the pillars. I hate to see the place being destroyed like this, but unless they hit the pillars, there is nothing I can do. Ricario stumbles around the place for a moment, finally he settles on the hard ground and focuses his mind. He manages to free himself from the confusion, but doesn`t get any stat boosts. Grawrrr turns to Munch and jumps while storing energy in her hand. Munch is too slow to get out of the way and he gets hit in the head with a painful blow. Munch puts down her paw, to connect with the earth, and tries to roar, instead giving out a mighty shriek. The ground starts ripping apart, right through the middle of the field. At first the fissure grows quickly, becoming 10 meters deep, but in the end, it slowly stops its growth. Pingu attempts to run away, but the paralysis locks his body. He falls deep into the newly formed canyon. His body twists and crashes, hitting the nearby rocks. Pingu`s body is bruised when he finally reaches the bottom. Even thought the paralysis stopped his body, his mind is full of power. He raises a wave from the middle of the hole. It takes big effort, but he manages to fill it in.
    (Grawrrr -2 PP), (Pingu -12 HP, -8 PP), (Ricario -2 PP), (Munch -6 HP, -10 PP)

Grawrrr marches down to the pool of water, searching for his partner, only to find her own reflection. She seems to be too worried to even notice Ricario sneaking up on her and pushing her in with a speedy force. She flops around for a moment like a weak magikarp, eventually giving up and sinking. Ricario and Munch idle for sometime before Pingu emerges from the water and brings up another wave using the water in the pond. It swipes the whole field, hitting again, both the ground and fire pillar. Ricario manages to somehow
    escape, climbing up on one of the pillars with his agile body, but Munches speed doesn`t get him far enough from the wave. The surf also washes up (out) Grawrrr, who coughs out water and tries to remember what was she supposed to do. The fire pillar raises from the stone pavement and shifts in the air like a lost spaceship. It points toward Rucario, engulfs itself with flames and shoots forward. Rucario raises his hands to cover his eyes from the sudden light and gets hit with the pillars Flare Bits. Weirdly enough, the ground pillar once again burries beneath the ground. Munch prepares a ball of frozen water and shoots icy energy towards Grawrrr. It misses Grawrrr, freezing the water in which she was lying. She tries to get up, but the ice reaches her body and lightly freezes her.
    (Grawrrr -5 HP, *frozen*), (Pingu -4 PP, no longer paralysed), (Ricario -14 HP, -4 PP), (Munch -3 HP, - 3 PP)

Grawrrr, trapped in the frozen water, gets picked on by Team Ash. Ricario sends beams of purple energy at her with perfect accuracy. Pingu rushes to the rescue with another surf, but at the same time Munch releases his ice beam at Grawrrr. As Munch turns around with her Ice Beam still active, she stops the water in the air by freezing it. Team Ashes wounds once again take their toll.
    (Grawrrr -9 HP), (Pingu -4 PP), (Ricario -3 PP, -2 HP), (Munch -3 PP, -4 HP)

TEAM Oslo

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

73/100 HP
    82/100 PP
    -2 Sp. Atk
    *Frozen*

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

69/100 HP
    66/100 PP

TEAM Ash0011

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

66/100 HP
    75/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

59/100 HP
    63/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Notes:
    - Oslo issues attacks first
    - I`m sorry for the high damage, but some very powerful moves have been used
    - The poisoning will stop worsening at -5 HP

Master Trainer

Grawrrr, use Incinerate to free yourself. Then Dragon Pulse and Brick Break on Munch.

Pingu, use Mud-Slap on Ricario. Then hit him with two Scalds to irritate those Burns.

Both of you: if they try to Attract you, close your eyes and Relax to regain energy.

Advanced Trainer

alright munch use fissure again on axew this time while ric uses strength to throw ping in then munch uses another fissure to put them deeper then munch and ric use a joint earthquake to seal them in (2nd action for ric is throw ping in/relax)

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

ROUND 4

TEAM Oslo
    2x +

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

73/100 HP
    82/100 PP
    -2 Sp. Atk
    *Frozen*

Incinerate ~ Dragon pulse ~ Brick Break

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

69/100 HP
    66/100 PP
    Mud-slap ~ Scald ~ Scald

TEAM Ash0011
    2x +

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

66/100 HP
    75/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Strength ~ Relax ~ Earthquake

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

59/100 HP
    63/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Fissure ~ Fissure ~ Earthquake

Grawrrr struggles with the ice around her body, then remembers a fire-type move she knew. Smoke comes from her snout and she throws up small embers of fire. The ice melts away and Grawrrr feels refresh from the water. Munch again connects with the earth and focuses on ripping apart the ground. Grawrrr, still recovering from the icy experience, stands in the fissures way and she starts falling towards its bottom. Meanwhile Ricario attempts to lift Pingu with a Strength, but the Prinplup reacts quickly with a aimed Mud-slap. Ricario`s vision blurs and he reaches to wipe away the mud from his face. At the same time, the ground pillar bursts from the ground hitting Ricario on the way.
    Grawrrr -7 HP, -2 PP
    Pingu -1 PP
    Ricario -5 HP, -2 PP, -1 accuracy
    Munch -9 PP

Grawrrr manages to clutch on to a rock in the middle of the fissure and she scratches herself on top of it. She searches for her target, but Munch is nowhere in her sight. Suddenly, the earth around here starts moving and she slips, unable to balance her small body. Luckily she lands on top of another stone, hurting her back.
    Ricario relaxes, giving him time to notice his surroundings. He sees a blast of heated water headed towards him and swiftly dodges.
    Grawrrr -5 HP
    Pingu -3 PP
    Munch -6 PP
    Ricario

Munch and Ricario turn their attention at the now large hole in the field and join their powers to create a mighty earthquake. Rocks start to fall and the ground breaks at some places. Grawrrr, deep in the pithole, protects herself by smashing the rocks with Brick Break before they hit her. Pingu burns up and shoots a Scald across the field. It pushes into Ricario, bringing back his memories of the first time he got burned. He rubs the burned skin to relieve the pain while Munch flinches from her worsening poison. The fire pillar, hit by the raging Earthquake, forms a wheel around its point and shoots it at Pingu, who merely shrugs it off. At the same time, the MIDDLE PILLAR awakens at last! Everyone except for the buried Axew braces for the upcoming move. Feathers shoot from the top of pillar, which startles the Pokemon. They rotate in the air for some time and then land on Pingu`s head. For some reason, Pingu feels he was blessed.
    Grawrrr -8 HP, -2 PP
    Pingu -1 HP, -3 PP, +20 HP from Roost
    Munch -5 PP, -4 HP
    Ricario -6 HP, -5 PP -2 HP

TEAM Oslo
    2x +

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

53/100 HP
    78/100 PP
    -2 Sp. Atk

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

88/100 HP
    59/100 PP

TEAM Ash0011
    2x +

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

53/100 HP
    70/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def, -1 Acc.
    *burned*

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

59/100 HP
    53/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Notes:
    - Ash attacks first
    - I didn`t mention this before, but when you hit a pillar, you have a: 10% it will hit you, 30% it will hit your ally, 30% it will hit enemy1, 30% it will hit enemy2
    I use a random number generator to decide the move and who it will hit.

Advanced Trainer

munch use ice beamX3 on axew just make it a solid stable beam for 3 actions while ricario uses a sustained dragon pulse on axew if protect then ricario calm mind, munch stockpile

Master Trainer

Pingu, use Yawn on Munch. Then use Yawn on Ricario. Finish with Brick Break on Munch.

Grawrrr, Dragon Dance out of the path of the Ice Beam and the Dragon Pulse. Then use Dual Chop followed by Reversal on Munch.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

ROUND 5

TEAM Oslo
    2x +

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

53/100 HP
    78/100 PP
    -2 Sp. Atk
    Dragon Dance ~ Dual Chop ~ Reversal

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

88/100 HP
    59/100 PP
    Yawn ~ Yawn ~ Brick Break

TEAM Ash0011
    2x +

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

53/100 HP
    70/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def, -1 Acc.
    *burned*

Super Dragon Pulse

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

59/100 HP
    53/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Super Ice Beam

Ricario joins his hands and lets out a purple pulse of energy. Grawrrr gets blown back, but she manages get out of the way of the beam and breaks into a dance, dodging the Dragon pulses aimed at her. Munch fills in with a Ice beam, stopping the Axew in her jolly movement. Pingu seems bored by the battle and he lets out a long yawn, which catches Munches attention. Oh, how he wishes he could take a nap.
    Grawrrr -16 HP, -2 PP, +1 Speed, +1 Attack
    Pingu -1 PP
    Ricario -4 PP
    Munch -4 PP

Munch keeps on with her icy beam and Grawrrr`s body slowly grows stiff. With no reason, Munch falls into a heavenly slumber. Grawrrr feels a little rigid, but doesn`t become frozen thanks to heating herself up with the previous dance. Ricario continues on with his Dragon pulse, giving Grawrrr no time to pause. The penguin gives out another yawn, but Ricario doesn`t seem to notice as his full focus is on Grawrrr.
    Grawrrr -11 HP
    Pingu -1 PP
    Ricario -4 PP
    Munch -2 PP, *asleep*

Grawrrr grows terrified, since Ricario`s Dragon Pulse won`t stop. She builds up all her courage and lifts herself from the ground. The shocked Lucario shields his face with his hands, but Grawrrr isn`t heading towards him. She instead takes revenge on the dozed off Munchlax. Her all out Reversal wakes up the sleepy Munch. Pingu takes advantage and smacks Munch with her fin across her face.
    Grawrrr -7 HP, -7 PP
    Pingu -3 PP
    Ricario -3 PP -2 HP
    Munch -16 HP, awake, -5 HP

TEAM Oslo
    2x +

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

19/100 HP
    69/100 PP
    -2 Sp. Atk., +1 Atk., +1 Spd.

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

88/100 HP
    54/100 PP

TEAM Ash0011
    2x +

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

51/100 HP
    59/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

33/100 HP
    47/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Notes:
    - Oslo attacks first
    Last edited by EraGam; 6th May 2012 at 03:22 AM.

Master Trainer

Grawwwr! Use Reversal x3 on Munch!

Pingu, start by hitting Munch with Brine. Then use Brick Break on Ricario followed by Brine.

Advanced Trainer

Munch use blizzard to hit axew and freezs the brine before it hits, follow this up with a sunny day and solarbeam to ping
    Ric dragon pulse axew until its down then thunderpunch ping amap

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

ROUND 6
    TEAM Oslo
    2x +

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

19/100 HP
    69/100 PP
    -2 Sp. Atk., +1 Atk., +1 Spd.
    Triple Reversal

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

88/100 HP
    54/100 PP
    Brine ~ Brick Break ~ Brine

TEAM Ash0011
    2x +

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

51/100 HP
    59/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Dragon pulse ~ Dragon pulse ~ Thunder Punch

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

33/100 HP
    47/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Blizzard ~ Sunny Day ~ Solarbeam

Even thought Grawrrr is nearly dead, she attacks first with another strong Reversal. Pingu joins with releasing a bubbly swath of cold water. Munch however replies with a mighty Blizzard. The Blizzard and Brine collide and create a piece of modern art! After watching his friends movements, Ricario jumps into the air and shoots purplish swirls of energy at Grawrrr. Looks like he didn`t have enough in the previous round. The wee little dragon falls on his knees and closes his eyes. Did she faint?
    Grawrrr -11 HP, -7 PP
    Pingu -4 PP
    Ricario -4 PP
    Munch -11 HP, -8 PP

No...! She`s getting up! That pup has sure has a lot of energy! She gets up, one last time, and prepares a Reversal. But a Dragon pulse takes her by surprise and she finally faints. Pingu gets upset at the smiling Lucario and launches at him with a Brick Break. Ricario dodges with ease, since Pingu is obviously blinded with rage. Meanwhile, Munch commands the clouds to get out of the Suns way.
    Grawrrr *fainted*
    Pingu -3 PP
    Ricario -4 PP
    Munch -2 PP

Ricario runs towards Pingu with a crackling spark around his fist. Pingu takes his battle stance and sends out another Brine. Ricario stops in his trail as the cold water takes over his body. The electricity in his palm expands through the water, hurting Ricario even more than it should. Luckily, the sunlight weakened the Brine.
    Munch collects sunlight in his greedy mouth and fires ahead a flash of light at Pingu. He stumbles backwards, but remains on his feet. Just as Munch and Ricario start to celebrate, their ailments take away some of their health.
    Pingu -10 HP, -3 PP
    Ricario -5 HP, -3 PP, -2 HP
    Munch -7 PP, -5 HP

TEAM Oslo
    2x +

Axew - Grawrrr F
    Unnerve

BLACKED OUT

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

78/100 HP
    44/100 PP

TEAM Ash0011
    2x +

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

44/100 HP
    48/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

17/100 HP
    30/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Weather: Sunny (for one more round)

Notes:
    - Oslo sends out a Pokemon, Ash0011 attacks first
    Last edited by EraGam; 6th May 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Master Trainer

You forgot to take off damage from Munch during action one.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    You forgot to take off damage from Munch during action one.
    Oh, sorry about that I knew I missed something...

Master Trainer

S'all good! It happens to the best of us.

I choose Ruben Sterling, my male Mr. Mime with Filter.

Advanced Trainer

alright ric use final twist (final gambit/reversal combo) on mime (the reversal gets thrown at ping), and munch after ric is done with that use giga-destruct(giga impact/self-destruct combo) on them (note in the rules it is stated that a move like self-destruct can exceed the damage cap if anyone protects in any way I want ric to use swords dance and munch to use work up, if mime puts up a reflect, chop it with brick break
    Last edited by Ash0011; 7th May 2012 at 08:07 AM.

Master Trainer

Ruben Sterling, use Protect + Focus Blast on Munch. Finish by using Hypnosis on Ricario.

Pingu, use Protect + Brick Break on Munch. Finish with Brine on Ricario.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

ROUND 7

TEAM Oslo
    +

Mr. Mime - Ruben Sterling M
    Filter

100/100 HP
    100/100 PP
    Protect + Focus Blast ~ Hypnosis

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

78/100 HP
    44/100 PP
    Protect + Brick Break ~ Brine

TEAM Ash0011
    2x +

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

44/100 HP
    48/100 PP
    +2 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Swods Dance ~ Final Twist (Final Gambit + Reversal)

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

17/100 HP
    30/100 PP
    +1 Sp. Atk. -1 Def
    *badly poisoned*

Work up + Self-destruct (Giga-destruct)

Weather: Sunny (for one more round)

Ruben and Pingu back up away from their enemies and start to create blueish barriers. The Pokemon on the other side switch to defensive actions, raising their stats. Ruben sends out a splendid ball of steely energy, knocking Munch down. Wait...! Munch gets up with her remaining health and before Pingu reaches her explodes in everyone's face. The impact is enormous, but Team Oslo`s protect withstands it. Though soon after, their shields break into little pieces like glass. That`s when the aftermath comes and a second shock wave of power travels through the field, sending Ruben and Pingu into the air. Luckily, the second wave wasn`t really that powerful, plus Ricario, who rapidly escaped as soon as he noticed the suicidal face on Munch, was also slightly hurt.
    Ruben Sterling -12 HP, -13 PP
    Pingu -12 HP, -9 PP
    Ricario -17 HP, -3 PP, +2 Attack
    Munch *fainted*

Ricario tries a comeback with a move combination, but Ruben quickly sends out a sonic-like waves, which sends Ricario into the Dream World. Pingu joins in with a bubbly wave of water.
    Ruben Sterling -3 PP
    Pingu -5 PP
    Ricario -1 PP, *Asleep* for 3 more turns, or until he gets woken up by a violent move

Seems like Ricario is getting a Nightmare, as he twists on the ground, because of his burn.
    Ricario -2 HP

TEAM Oslo
    +

Mr. Mime - Ruben Sterling M
    Filter

88/100 HP
    84/100 PP

Prinplup - Pingu M
    Torrent

66/100 HP
    30/100 PP

TEAM Ash0011
    2x +

Lucario - Ricario M
    Steadfast

27/100 HP
    45/100 PP
    +4 Sp. Atk, +1 Sp. Def
    *burned*

Munchlax - Munch F
    Thick fat

BLACKED OUT

No longer sunny...

Notes:
    - Ash sends out Pokemon, Oslo attacks first
    - I apologize for all the trouble
    Last edited by EraGam; 8th May 2012 at 02:58 AM.

Advanced Trainer

so what happened to the 40 odd damage fg should've done

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

so what happened to the 40 odd damage fg should've done
    Well I cut the damage down because Mr. Mime was resistant to fighting... But if you feel it should have done more damage, we should probably ask someone more experienced for advice...

Advanced Trainer

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...l_Gambit_(move)
    "Final Gambit causes the user to faint, and the target receives damage equal to however much HP the user had before executing the move"
    nothing about resistances affecting it

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...l_Gambit_(move)
    "Final Gambit causes the user to faint, and the target receives damage equal to however much HP the user had before executing the move"
    nothing about resistances affecting it
    I followed the moveset rules from here.
    "Final Gambit -FGT- Knowing the risks are larger than the gain at this point, the user commits to a last gambit of explosive power! After this attack is done, the user faints.
    Fatigue: High
    Damage: Extremely high
    Accuracy: Excellent"
    There was nothing about receiving equal damage...
    Buuuut I guess you`re right.
    Oh god this is my third mistake in this battle, please don`t kill me... *hides behind a wall of shame*

Advanced Trainer

that's not as bad as my first, I completely messed up on 3 things and didn't have good sprites XD
    (ok maybe more than 3 but I'm not going higher than 6)