Thread: Someone Burgled In My Favourite House

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Someone Burgled In My Favourite House

Mielikkitalo, the house I visit almost daily, the place some of you have called 'Internet Cafe', was burgled on the night before Sunday. The window of the office was broken, and the thief had apparently walked to the living-room and stolen the TV. Luckily, nothing else was stolen, which, on the other hand, I, oddly enough, found quite irritating. I do have my second Nintendo 64 here, but nobody's interested ;_;

Anyways, the police was called already at 6:00 AM yesterday morning, and they had inspected the place. Blood was found somewhere as there was lots of broken glass around and they took the DNA.

I was really shocked when I came here on Sunday at 8:00 AM, especially since one of my friends was going to have 'rippijuhlat', the graduation party from the confirmation school, on the same day (I wasn't invited though ;_; ) !

Somebody said this was almost like his own house had been burgled, when another person said not quite. But in my own opinion, it was WORSE than if my own house had been burgled. Maybe it's because of my Asberger, but i think there are other people with enough depression and problems here.

I myself had to forget the situation yesterday and didn't go to gym unlike I had planned. Instead, I used the time playing Final Fantasy VIII with the friend's brother, posted at TPM and played Eternal Sonata when I got home. I also went to a walk and finally solved my being fed up with the day by my own means, which was going to sleep in order to end extremely early.

Thanks for reading my rant.
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 12th March 2012 at 08:33 AM.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Re: Someone Burgled In My Favourite House

I'm sorry to hear that, Mikachu. But well, hopefully the blood belonged to the burglar, and apparently Finland has a DNA bank? If it were Argentina, the case would never be solved; but over there, there seem to be good chances. In any case, these things happen a lot. At least no one was killed, and I believe your favorite house will be up and running again soon.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Someone Burgled In My Favourite House

Well at least there're less people in my village than in Buenos Aires In fact, Finland has a population of only 5,000,000 lol

Yep everything is as it used to be, actually better, right now, unless this wasn't the last time something like this happened... Anyways, they already placed a new window (really dirty glass though) and we also have a new TV, bigger and of much better quality than the last one. I was actually able to help a little when they were setting up the new TV and I also was allowed to stay in the house longer than usually for that.