Thread: So, Mario...

Hybrid View

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: So, Mario...

Quote Originally Posted by classy_cat18 View Post
    I was so tired of buying flops (Game Gear and Saturn)
    Lies >.>

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: So, Mario...

I had some Sega-fanatics as friends when I was at school and now I actually would want a Saturn or Dreamcast or preferably both as additions to my console collection. To remind me of that era.

Then to Mario. SMB3 was, I believe, the second videogame I ever played, and it was way better than the first videogame I ever played, Aladdin (on NES as well) and I still say SMB3 when someone asks what my favourite videogame is. I had to wait for 1997 to start playing videogames in daily basics, and borrowing a friend's N64 soon blew my mind with Super Mario 64. I sucked at videogames back there, even more than today, but I still loved them and even after we bought Playstation, I longed for N64. I also was against of my substitute family buying PS2 instead of GameCube but I soon bought my own one secretly together with Super Mario SunShine which was a big disappointment though. Also in 2002 or something we finally got an old N64 with Super Mario 64. But our NES was showing signs of death as the games became glitchy and stuff, and that's why I bought Game Boy Advance and the SMB3 remake, to enjoy my favourite videogame once again. It wasn't the same as with a big screen TV though.

After leaving Haapavesi, I had to start collecting videogames completely of my own, not from zero fortunately. There was no way I could play Super Mario 64 anymore unless I'd buy the remake for DS and that I did. Next up was something called Nintendo Wii and Super Mario Galaxy I bought for the positive stuff I heard about them mainly at TPM, and wasn't disappointed. I also bought an N64 with Pokemon Stadium. In 2010 I finally found an N64 from a flea market together with nothing other than the original SUPER MARIO 64 and it was like my dream finally came true and that's why I now have two functioning Nintendo 64s! Then I bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 which I still have yet to finish and finally Super Mario All-Stars Collector's Pack so now I can play my dear SMB3 in a big screen again! I also have Super Mario 3D land but although it resembles SMB3 strangely, it isn't the same.

I am ashamed of one thing about Mario and it's that I have never played Super Mario World. I also have something for/against Yoshi, I never learnt to like the poor green guy as much as I should. There's still a lot to learn for me in the world of Mario, I guess!