Thread: So, Mario...

Hybrid View

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: So, Mario...

o.o I could kiss you right now.

I have owned one Mario game and it was the only one of two games I had for Snes and that was Super Mario World or was it brothers. I think it was just grapical updated reincarnations of previous nes games. You could find getting a GBA would be happy as you could pick one up cheap and there are various gameboy and gba games for them. I've happened to sell a few this year and last. They'll have title likes Super Mario Brothers 3 with usually two games on one cartridge.

But the real reason I posted was that I'm basically in the same boat as you but slightly different. My experience with games is 32/64 games in 1 consoles, brick game. Some weird Atari computer thing and all we had was bug hunt and space invaders. Dos games. A few games for Windows that I never played. Then snes for a wee while (years after it came out but as mentioned had two games only) One of which I never played. And well pokemon that I only emulated until 2008 or something when I actually got a DS Lite.

I then sold that but instead of growing up I have essentially decided to have a second childhood. I've actually been selling Nintendo handhelds and games for the past year but never actually play them. So like you I never owned a NES, N64, GC, Wii. But then I haven't owned any Playstation or Xbox either and have never played a Gameboy/GBA/DS/3DS game outside pokemon. They might get switched on for a few minutes to test they work but that is it.

I'll be looking at Zelda as that is one of the series I want to play. Kirby too. Golden Sun looks nice as done Dragonquest. And Mario would be great too. Of course my record with pokemon games are terrible as well. So this topic came perfectly for me. As I'm going to start keeping a few handhelds and games and hopefully do consoles too (though I have literally no room here for that at moment and I'm not one for emulating things).

-------

Oh and as part of my second childhood I am so going to get the recently announced Samurai Pizza Cats coming subbed/old dub to DVD ^___^ sorry I wanted to add that to some post here and this seemed very appropriate.
    Last edited by firepokemon; 14th March 2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron