Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,600 of 1797

Thread: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0 (Cynder, BTPoke)

You wanna ferry us to shinsuke volcano? we kind of need a ride there.

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0 (Cynder, BTPoke)

TEAM BTPOKE'S SAFARI ADVENTCHA!

Warwick Meadows
    The wispy winds that blow through these flowery fields elicit a relaxing feeling The Pokemon that prosper here are all subdued and content with a laid back way of life. Pollen counts are high here, so allergy sufferers…beware.

‡ Round 153 ‡

You ask Ravenous Ralphie to provide you with transportation to the Safari Zone's volcanic island.

"Ravenous Ralphie enjoys Surfing very much!" he exclaims delightedly, clapping his paws together. "Ravenous Ralphie would be happy to take pipsqueak human and his Pokemon friends wherever they need to go."

How do you proceed?

> Hang around
    > Depart for Tranquil Shores

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

Let's head off to tranquil shores, then!

.... How is Ralphie gonna catch up, anyway?

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll take another look around to see if there are any other Pokemon of interest! :3

Master Trainer

Tranquil Shores
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokemon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Steel and electric-types may be able to detect treasure under the sand.

‡ Round 154 ‡

You mount Catherine who begins to gallop southward to Tranquil Shores. You watch as Ravenous Ralphie curls up into a ball and begins to Rollout after you. His speed ebbs and flows as the landscape gradually shifts from lush greens to warm yellows, though he seems to be having trouble keeping up. You soon arrive at Tranquil Shores a good distance ahead of Ralphie; when he eventually bursts out of a patch of grass and flops down on the open beach, he seems to be out of breath.

"Ravenous... Ralphie... needs... time... to... rest..." he wheezes.

You look around and see a few Pokemon occupying the beach.

How do you proceed?

> Approach Wooper
    > Approach Nincada
    > Approach Dwebble
    > Head up the beach
    > Head down the beach
    > Surf to Shinsuke

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Master Trainer

CYNDER'S SAFARI ADVENTCHA!

Platrin Plateau
    A strange, mysterious temple set high in the sky. Here, you will find exceptionally strong Pokemon in the various rooms and spaces of this ancient land set high in the sky. If you are lucky, you may stumble on a Legend or two?

‡ Round 219 ‡

You begin to look around some more. You see a family of Sceptiles dozing under a nearby tree.

How do you proceed?

> Approach the Sceptiles
    > Find the Gyarados you saw earlier
    > Find the Charizard you saw earlier
    > Keep going

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Last edited by Oslo; 4th September 2012 at 06:05 PM.

Elite Trainer

Let's rest until Ralphie's ready to go, then we'll surf over to Shinsuke Volcano

Master Trainer

Shinsuke Island
    This volcanic island, previously hidden away, can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire Types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying Pokemon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall Pagoda stands on the Island as well, the only man-made structure here.

‡ Round 155 ‡

Once Ralphie has regained his energy, he bellyflops into the water and you hop aboard. You realize he makes an exceptional swimmer and his powerful strokes cut effortlessly through the water. Soon, you arrive at the volcanic shore of Shinsuke Island, a place to which you are no stranger.

You dismount and see a single Pansear suntanning lazily.

Behind you, you see a Shellder and a Corsola floating out on the water. They're conversing quietly with one another.

How do you proceed?

> Approach Pansear
    > Approach Shellder
    > Approach Corsola
    > Explore the beach
    > Head inland

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

Let's head inland. Preferrably to the volcano.

Master Trainer

Shinsuke Island
    This volcanic island, previously hidden away, can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire Types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying Pokemon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall Pagoda stands on the Island as well, the only man-made structure here.

‡ Round 156 ‡

You begin the trek inland. Eventually, you arrive at a site you've visited before: the colossal pit of molten rock in the center of the island. You peer downward and see a Magcargo and a Torkoal swimming about in the bubbling liquid.

You also see the opening to the tunnels, but a Charizard seems to be blocking the way. She looks like she's standing guard.

How do you proceed?

> Approach Magcargo
    > Approach Torkoal
    > Approach Charizard
    > Leave

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

Let's go up to the charizard and ask about what it's guarding.

Who knows, I might NOT burst into flames at the first bad look it gives me.

Master Trainer

Shinsuke Island

‡ Round 157 ‡

You approach Charizard to see what she's guarding. Fortunately, she does not attack you.

"Sorry, human, but I can't permit you to enter our tunnels," she says in an officious voice. You see a badge on her chest labelled "Officer Charlene." "Some thieves looted our caverns last night and stole several Magmarizers the local Magmars were planning on using to evolve. Until the issue is revolved, no outsiders may pass."

Suddenly, without warning, Ravenous Ralphie keels over. He seems to have fallen asleep.

"Snorlaxes," Adelbert mutters, shaking his head.

How do you proceed?

> Insist that she let you in
    > Offer to help
    > Force your way in
    > Leave

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available
    Last edited by Oslo; 5th September 2012 at 04:23 PM.

Elite Trainer

If I find the thieves and return the magmarizers, will you let us in?

Master Trainer

Shinsuke Island

‡ Round 158 ‡

You try to strike a deal with Officer Charlene.

"You'd really help us out?" she asks, sounding impressed. "If you can find the Magmarizers, I'll absolutely let you into our tunnels. No doubt about it. The only thing is, I caught a glimpse of the thieves and they were, well, human, which means they can't possibly be from Shinsuke Island. I might be able to point you in the right direction, though. There's a thieves' den somewhere in the Old Village where humans sometimes sell black market goods to Pokemon trainers, but I don't know where exactly. It's probably worth a shot."

How do you proceed?

> To the Old Village!
    > Not just yet...

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

Did you happen to see enough of them to get a decent description of them? i might need to know what they look like for future reference.

Also, if you "caught a glimpse" of the thieves, you must have attempted to stop them. Did you happen to see what mode of transportation they used to get away? It must have been fast in order to outrun a charizard.

Master Trainer

Shinsuke Island

‡ Round 159 ‡

You ask for more information.

"All the thieves looked roughly the same... they were men of average height with dark clothing. They were wearing ball caps, sunglasses and had white masks around the lower parts of their faces," Officer Charlene explains. "I rushed toward them as soon as I saw them, but one of them had a Magnemite that Teleported them away."

How do you proceed?

> To the Old Village!
    > Not just yet...

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

ugh. Guess we're heading to the old village, I guess.

... which is gonna be impossible, considering RALPHIE IS ASLEEP AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO WAKE UP A SNORLAX!

umm, do you happen to have any method of travel you'd be willing to spare that is capable of transporting a snorlax? :3

Master Trainer

Guess we're heading to the old village, I guess.
    Jeepers, save some excitement for the rest of us.

Shinsuke Island

‡ Round 160 ‡

You ask for a way to transport Ravenous Ralphie.

"What, like a forklift that can fly across the ocean?" Officer Charlene asks. "I'm afraid not. If you need transportation, I can take you to the Old Village, but if that Snorlax insists on sleeping then it's going to have to stay put."

How do you proceed?

> To the Old Village!
    > Not just yet...

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available
    Last edited by Oslo; 5th September 2012 at 11:01 PM.

Elite Trainer

Alrighty, then. Flying seems like a nice change of pace. Let's go!

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

seems to be a lot of thieves around here lately

Master Trainer

The Old Village
    An abandoned part of the village that is set for refurbishment some time in the future. Who knows what you can find here, pokemon seem to flock to it from wherever they are. There's also rumours of places hidden beneath the old village.

‡ Round 161 ‡

You hop aboard Officer Charlene's back and then take off. As it turns out, Flying proves to be a wonderful way to travel: without having to accommodate for changes in terrain below, Charlene glides effortlessly over water and land alike as she shoots off toward the Old Village. In record time, you find yourself setting down upon a vaguely familiar cobblestone square. You look around and see a number of Pokemon trainers and their accompanying Pokemon ambling around town.

"I wish I knew where exactly the thieves' hideout might be," Officer Charlene mutters.

How do you proceed?

> Pick someone to approach
    > Pick someone to follow
    > Explore
    > Get Adelbert to provide you with an Illusion

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

Let's approach the guy with the drifloon. He seems rich, so he might know some stuff.

Master Trainer

The Old Village
    An abandoned part of the village that is set for refurbishment some time in the future. Who knows what you can find here, pokemon seem to flock to it from wherever they are. There's also rumours of places hidden beneath the old village.

‡ Round 162 ‡

You approach the fellow with the white suit and the Drifloon and ask him about the thieves' den.

"Thieves?" he says indignantly, turning up his nose. "I wouldn't know anything about that. I don't associate with that sort of riffraff."

He then turns away from you and walks off.

How do you proceed?

> Follow him
    > Pick someone else to approach
    > Pick someone else to follow
    > Explore

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available
    Last edited by Oslo; 6th September 2012 at 02:45 PM.

Elite Trainer

I'm gonna follow him real quick, just to see where he goes.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll ask one of the Sceptile if any Togekiss live around here, but if they don't I'll take a look to the sky and see what's there anyway.

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 163 ‡

You follow the fellow in the white suit.

He leads you down a nearby street before seating himself at a nearby bench and pulling out... a DS? Well, that trail appears to have run cold. You look around and see a few more trainers with Pokemon nearby.

How do you proceed?

> Pick someone to approach
    > Pick someone to follow
    > Backtrack
    > Explore

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Master Trainer

CYNDER'S SAFARI ADVENTCHA!

Platrin Plateau
    A strange, mysterious temple set high in the sky. Here, you will find exceptionally strong Pokemon in the various rooms and spaces of this ancient land set high in the sky. If you are lucky, you may stumble on a Legend or two?

‡ Round 220 ‡

You pick a Sceptile and ask her whether you might encounter a Togekiss here.

"'Fraid not," she says. "This place is undergoing a change, you see... only Dragon and dragon-esque Pokemon make their home here now."

Looking skyward, you see a Salamence and a Hydreigon soaring high above.

How do you proceed?

> Approach Salamence
    > Approach Hydreigon
    > Keep talking to Sceptile
    > Look around some more
    > Leave

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

I'll talk to the scientist dude and see if he knows something about the thieves.

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 164 ‡

You ask the scientist about the thieves' den.

"Thieves' den? Why, I've never heard of such a thing!" he declares loudly, looking around. He then waits for the nearby Pokemon trainers around you to mosey away before lowering his voice to a whisper. "So, what are you looking to buy, bud? Maybe I can hook you up. A Small Stone to evolve that shrimpy Zorua of yours, maybe?"

Adelbert shoots him a dirty look.

How do you proceed?

> Respond
    > Shuffle away

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

*whispers* I heard about some Magmarizers for sale. Care to tell me where I can find those?

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 165 ‡

You ask about the Magmarizers.

"You heard right, bud!" the scientist says. "I'll lead you to the den. Bear in mind, though, we don't allow Pokemon inside. You're going to have to surrender any Pokemon or Pokeballs to the guard at the door, 'kay?"

He then takes off down an alley.

"Permission to Fury Swipes his stupid face?" Adelbert asks.

How do you proceed?

> Follow the scientist
    > Make preparations first

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

Permission suspended, Adelbert. I have a plan, though. Can you disguise all my pokemon (Plus you and Charlene) as humans?

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 166 ‡

You get Adelbert to provide Illusions Sandy, Catherine, Officer Charlene and himself as humans. He works his secret Zorua magic and you watch as your party members take on new forms.

"I look like an idiot," Charlene snaps. "Is this really the best you can do?"

You then make haste after the scientist. You twist through various back alleys until you find yourself standing outside the rear entrance to an old hotel. The scientist then doffs his white lab coat to reveal black garments underneath. He puts on a hat, sunglasses and a white mask.

"Here we are!" he says. "Oh, and it looks like you brought friends. Neat. Just hand your Pokemon over to the guard on the way in."

The scientist hands over the Pokeball containing his Garbodor to the guard before slipping into the building. The guard then turns to you.

"Put your Pokeballs in this bag," the guard says, extending a black mesh sack.

How do you proceed?

> Comply
    > Refuse

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

All the ones I have are empty, but if you insist... *gives pokeballs*

now let's head on in, guys.

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 167 ‡

You hand over your Pokeballs and tell the guard they're empty. He stops you from entering.

"Wait, hold on. Your Pokeballs are empty? Nobody is allowed to enter the Safari Zone unless they have Pokemon with them... so where are yours? And why don't you guys have Pokeballs on you?" he asks Sandy, Catherine, Adelbert and Charlene.

How do you proceed?

> Quick thinking time
    > Guard-attacking time

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

DARN! Forgot about that.

"Well, umm, our pokemon were stolen, and we were hoping on getting supplies so that we can attempt to get them back. If you would let us through, we will get our supplies and get out of here ASAP, alright?

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 168 ‡

You actually manage to formulate a pretty feasible excuse.

"Wow, really?" the guard asks. "That sucks. Thieves are the worst. I mean, yeah, I am a thief, but it really sucks to fall victim to other thieves. So yeah, enter and hopefully we'll be able to help you out."

You enter the den and walk down an ill-lit hallway until you come upon what looks like a dilapidated ballroom. Various individuals garbed in black wander in and out of the room. Your scientist-slash-thief acquaintance is seated behind a large table covered with various items.

"Here's the Magmarizer you asked about," the thief says, gesturing to the red cube. "You can have it for cheap, too, since we have a ton in storage. We just nabbed a bunch from Shinsuke last night. Anyway, I'm thinking you can have it for... 1000 Pokedollars?"

Something catches Adelbert's eye.

"Is that a Dragon Scale?" Adelbert asks, gesturing at the yellow-blue thing on the table.

"You bet it is!" the thief responds. "We plucked it from a Kingdra just last week. It's the only one we have, though, so it's going to cost you 5000 Pokedollars."

How do you proceed?

> Respond
    > Strongly wish you had actually some Pokedollars with you

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

... *eye twitch* ... Are you taunting me now, Oslo?

"Is there anything I can do besides giving you money that will get me that dragon scale?"

If so, I'll hear him out. If not, I'll move away from the stand with Charlene and have a private chat on what to do next concerning the thieves and magmarizers.

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 169 ‡

You ask the thief if there's anything you can do in exchange for the Dragon Scale besides giving him money, which strongly sounds like you're prostituting yourself. Fortunately, he doesn't interpret it that way.

"Sorry, bud, but this is a business," the thief says. "If you don't have the cash, you can't get the item."

You then excuse yourself and speak to Charlene in private.

"I hope you're not losing focus here," she says, sounding mildly annoyed. "This is supposed to be about us finding the stolen Magmarizers. It's not an opportunity for you to hunt down whatever items you might have on your own personal shopping list. We need to either trick him into leading us to the storage room he mentioned or we need to sneak away and find it ourselves."

How do you proceed?

> Respond
    > Hatch a plan
    > Leave

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    Stone Talisman
    Toenail of Snorlax
    Available

Elite Trainer

"Sorry. I'll get a dragon scale on my own time.

Now, let me think of something... Well, we could just ask for more than one magmarizer. He'll just head off to the storage room to get more, and then we could stalk him to find it.

That would be a problem if he asked for money up front, though. Wait, I might have an idea."

I'll then beckon adelbert over to chat with us.

"Adelbert, is it possible for you to create an illusion that will make the guy think we're paying him money? I have an idea, but we might need some 'funds.'"