Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 1,761 to 1,797 of 1797

Thread: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0 (BTPoke)

We need to have a Swellow fight sometime.

TEAM BTPOKE'S SAFARI ADVENTCHA!

Sunshine Fields
    A large rolling plain that overlooks TPML, the grass is soft and the air tasty. A plethora of grass Pokemon are found here as they enjoy the tickling breeze and the bright sunshine. Bird and normal-types are also found here. Far to the north, a small rocky outcropping exists.

‡ Round 244 ‡

Lord Félix pulls himself up as you make an offer.

"I may not 'ave honour, but I know skill and courage when I see eet," he says, sniffling. "You and ze Pokemon 'oo work alongside you 'ave zese qualities. If zere is any way I can redeem myself in ze eyes of my ancestors, zen I will do what I must. Zere eez much I can learn from you. Since you 'ave vanquished me een battle and zereby earned ze right to capture me, 'uman, I acquiesce. I would be 'umbled to be your Pokemon."

How do you proceed?

> Respond
    > Find Bethany/Latios/Veronica/Catherine
    > Wait where you are
    > Catch Lord Félix

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0 (BTPoke)

It's settled, then. Go, ultra ball!

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields
    A large rolling plain that overlooks TPML, the grass is soft and the air tasty. A plethora of grass Pokemon are found here as they enjoy the tickling breeze and the bright sunshine. Bird and normal-types are also found here. Far to the north, a small rocky outcropping exists.

‡ Round 245 ‡

You throw your second Ultra Ball. Lord Félix is drawn into the chamber and the ball falls to the ground. It locks with a click before teleporting away to the front desk. The Zigzagoon and Linoone cheer to celebrate your capture.

How do you proceed?

> Find Bethany/Latios/Veronica/Catherine
    > Wait where you are

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

Let's go and find everyone else, then. We can celebrate later

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 246 ‡

You and Sandy return to the colony and begin searching for the others. You sift through the hordes of cheering Zigzagoon and Linoone until you find your Pokemon alongside Suresh and General Cole. They appear to be nursing each others injuries. Your Pokemon scurry toward you when they spot you.

"We drove away the Taillows!" Bethany exclaims, looking uncharacteristically chipper. "It didn't even take that long. I decided upon the best tactical maneuvers and the Zigzagoon executed them flawlessly. They fight quite well."

"Your strategy was very impressive," General Cole says, nodding. "You know, Bethany, our colony could use a keen tactical mastermind like that if you weren't opposed to hanging around."

Bethany hesitates before eventually nodding and shaking General Cole's paw.

How do you proceed?

> Respond
    > Ask Bethany where Latios is
    > Find Latios

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available
    Last edited by Oslo; 21st September 2012 at 12:41 PM.

Elite Trainer

Bethany, do you know the current whereabouts of latios?

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 247 ‡

You ask Bethany about Latios.

"Latios? Oh, you just missed him," she explains. "He took off just a couple of minutes ago. He left this with me and told me to give it to you. It seems to be a letter of sorts."

She then hands over a rolled up piece of paper bound with string.

How do you proceed?

> Respond
    > Read the letter

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

let's open and read the letter, then.

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 248 ‡

You unfurl the letter and give it a read.

BTPoke,

I apologize for not responding to your attempts to contact me telepathically. I could hear your thoughts but the chaos of battle occluded my attempts to get a precise lock on your location. Nonetheless, it seems as though the battle has been won. I commend you for your efforts. However, right now I must attend to my sister. I asked Catherine where you obtained the potion you used to reverse the petrification spell and she told me about the Zorua warlock. I'm going to pay him a visit tonight and see if I can acquire something with which I can revive Latias.

I cannot express the depth of my gratitude for all you have done. If you know of any way I can repay your efforts, I implore you to meet me tomorrow at noon outside the Zigzagoon colony. For now, enjoy the celebrations and I hope you and your Pokemon partners get some well-deserved rest.

Best,
    Latios

By your best estimations, you have roughly fourteen hours until your scheduled rendezvous.

How do you proceed?

> Celebrate
    > Get some rest
    > Depart

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

Alright, guys. Looks like we have some extra time on our hands.

couldn't resist xD

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 249 ‡

You decide to celebrate. As it turns out, the Zigzagoon and Linoone really know how to throw a party. There's music and dancing and drinks are being passed around. Someone hands you a plastic cup filled with a strange, dark liquid and you take a sip. It tastes pretty good! You decide to drink a little more. And then a little more. And then a lot more. And then a lot more after that.

Next thing you know, you wake up to find... a lampshade on your head? That's probably not a good sign. You slip off the lampshade and realize that your head is aching. The colony is a right mess and you see sleeping Zigzagoon littering the street. You pull yourself up and you see your Pokemon sleeping by your side. Hadley and Georgette are standing over you. They smirk.

"Wow, BTPoke. Those were some, er, really impressive dance moves last night," Hadley says as both Zigzagoon erupt into giggles.

You remember nothing from the night before. Ugh, how strong was that drink?

You do remember, however, your commitment with Latios. You don't know what time of day it is right now.

How do you proceed?

> Ask for the time
    > Rush outside
    > Swear off any future Zigzagoon parties

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available
    Last edited by Oslo; 21st September 2012 at 05:05 PM.

Elite Trainer

guys, what time is it?

if it's around noon, I'll head outside.

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 250 ‡

You ask for the time.

"I dunno," Hadley says. "It's maybe... midday? Perhaps a little bit aft--"

She never gets to finish her sentence. Moving as quickly as you've ever moved, you rouse your Pokemon and then rush outside. You peer around for any sign of Latios but see nothing. Did you miss your rendezvous? Has he already left? As you begin to wonder whether you're too late, you see a blue steak jetting across the sky in the distance. It vanishes. Then, after a moment, you see a red steak swooping through the sky before vanishing as well.

How do you proceed?

> Follow the coloured streaks
    > Stay put

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

I'll return sandy and Veronica, hop on catherine, and say

"Catherine, we need to follow them! Let's go! Use agility a few times while we go so you can go faster."

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 251 ‡

You mount your noble steed before tearing off toward the horizon. As you approach the coloured streaks, you can hear them cutting deftly through the air. Eventually, the red and blue shapes draw closer and start spiralling around you in a rapid blur. Catherine comes to a halt in the middle of the purplish cyclone. Soon, the blurs slow to a stop and you find yourself gazing upon the two Legendary Pokemon hovering before you.

"Good day," Latios intones, inclining his head. "You've arrived at last. I was beginning to wonder if you weren't ever going to show up."

"It is a pleasure to meet the four of you," Latias says. "After reviving me, my brother informed me of your recent exploits. It sounds like you've had quite the adventure."

"Er, human," Latios says, "you seem to have a bit of writing on your face. It appears as though someone has been writing on your forehead with black marker. It says 'I'm a big butt.' I, er, felt like you should know."

Curse those impish Zigzagoon.

How do you proceed?

> Respond

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

*rubs marker off in a hurry*

Sorry, that was a heck of a party.

Anyway, I had to ask you something. I know you've just been reunited with your sister, but I would like to ask for a partnership. Latios, I challenge you to a battle. If my pokemon wins, I get to accept you as an addition to my team.

You don't have to accept. I understand if you don't want to leave your sister so soon.

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 252 ‡

You challenge Latios to a battle.

"I wondered whether you might make such a proposition," Latios replies with a knowing smile. "Since what you have asked is within my power, I wholeheartedly accept. Pick a Pokemon and we shall spar. If you manage to deplete my health a sufficient degree, you may capture me. You have proven yourself to be a cunning, honourable Pokemon trainer and you certainly merit the opportunity."

How do you proceed?

> Pick a Pokemon
    > Back out

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

Then let's choose a pokemon that will match your speed and then some. That pokemon also happens to be my most trusted partner.

Go, Veronica!

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 253 ‡

You select a Pokemon. Latias and your other party members shuffle away to the sidelines.

"Excellent," Latios says as he locks eyes with Veronica. "Let us begin."

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Forfeit

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

Veronica, some of his attacks will most likely be psychic, so use light screen!

Create a shadow ball, lace it with toxic, get up close to him, and fire!

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 254 ‡

The battle you've been craving for so long finally begins. Latios begins to twinkle with iridescent light before firing a Luster Purge at Veronica, but your Jolteon is far too speedy to be caught off-guard by such a tactic. She throws up a golden partition that hangs in midair and filters out much of the Luster Purge's punch, though Veronica still suffers a dip in Special Defence. Going on the offensive, Veronica charges up a Shadow Ball which she bolsters with a mouthful of Toxic gunk. With a bark, she fires off the attack and it collides with Latios's gut. Latios also suffers a Special Defence drop and you watch as a purple tinge rises in his cheeks.

Latios then creates a Light Screen of his own and Refreshes the Toxic out of his body.

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Forfeit

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

Use agility to get up close, bite him, then use iron tail!

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 255 ‡

Latios propels himself forward to administer a fearsome Dragon Claw, but Veronica deftly evades the attack with a quick maneuver. She slides right underneath the hovering jet and chomps down hard on his underbelly with her fangs. Latios winces and shoots off skyward with Veronica still holding on by her teeth. Then, arcing back down to the ground, Latios collides belly-first into the ground with a tremendous Giga Impact. When the dust clears, Veronica is lying prostrate in a daze. She pulls herself up and stumbles around for a second before pulling everything back together and delivering an Iron Tail attack. Latios takes the hit and recharges.

With that, Veronica's Light Screen fades. Latios's won't be far behind.

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Forfeit

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available
    Last edited by Oslo; 23rd September 2012 at 02:41 PM.

Elite Trainer

Use agility to get even faster, get closer to him, then use shadow ball twice!

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 256 ‡

Veronica once again breaks into a sprint. Eager not to have another one of his attacks fall by the wayside, Latios arcs forward with an Aerial Ace. The airborne tackle does almost no damage to your Electric-type. Once she's at close range and Latios's Light Screen has winked out, Veronica spits out a pair of Shadow Balls that connect with her opponent one after the other. Latios ignites a blinding Flash and calls forward an Earthquake that sends Veronica toppling over painfully. She skids hard against the shaking ground and winces.

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Forfeit

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

oh shoot, I forgot about ground type moves.

Use charge beam, then use shadow ball, and lace the shadow ball with thunderbolt.

At the first instance of latios using a ground type moves, use Magnet rise.

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 257 ‡

Veronica pauses to suss out Latios's next move. The Eon Pokemon uses his mind to trigger another Earthquake, but Veronica is ready. Her body hums with electromagnetic energy as she rises unscathed above the quaking ground. Then, without slowing down, she conjures a ball of combined energy that sizzles black and yellow. Veronica whips the attack at Latios and, despite her ailing Accuracy, she manages to score a hit that is partially super effective and partially resisted. Latios's Special Defence dips yet again as he retaliates with a pair of iridescent Luster Purges. Veronica is flung backwards from the pair of attacks and her Special Defence falls not once but twice. Gulp.

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Forfeit

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

use thunder wave. Then use double Shadow Ball!

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 258 ‡

Before Latios can even consider using Magic Coat, Veronica is sparking and popping with electric current. She discharge the voltage in a broad cone which catches Latios unawares and causes his body to suffer Paralysis. As he's rendered immobilized by the attack, Veronica releases a pair of Shadow Balls. One of them goes wide and bursts against a tuft of grass, while the other strikes Latios square in the chest. Suddenly, the heavens begin to hum and the sky takes on purplish hue. You're reminded of Sandy's battle with Lord Félix as an impossibly large meteor screams toward the ground and strikes Veronica in a massive swell of energy. When the dust clears at last, Latios forges a mental connection with your Jolteon. He then funnels his status condition down the telepathic conduit and inflicts Veronica with Paralysis. Psycho Shift complete.

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Forfeit

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

well-played, Latios.

First, use wish. Then use Agility one more time to get close again, and use attract! It will certainly be interesting if it works.

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 259 ‡

Veronica is rendered immobile by Paralysis as battle continues. Latios, meanwhile, grows white-hot and detonates with a mighty Hyper Beam. The sheer strength of the blast rockets Veronica across the field, but she lands cunningly on her feet and uses Agility to get close once again while Latios is forced to recharge. She then locks eyes with him and smiles in an enticing manner, begetting instant infatuation. Latios sighs and gazes upon Veronica fondly. He can't do a thing. The boy is lovestruck.

With that, Veronica's body pumps out its final surge of electromagnetism before drifting slowly down to the ground.

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Forfeit

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

use yawn. If you're stopped by paralysis, or if it otherwise fails, use it again. Then, once he's asleep, SHADOW BALL BARRAGE!

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 260 ‡

Latios gazes upon Veronica lovingly. He admires the graceful formation of your Jolteon's mouth as she begins to Yawn powerfully. A little puff of air wafts out from between her lips and bursts against Latios, inducing immediate fatigue. Latios blinks and tries to finish Veronica off with a final Luster Purge, but the combined effects of his drowsiness and her nimble Speed cause the attack to miss by a hairsbreadth. Phew. Veronica patiently waits until Latios conks out at last before hitting him with a pair of Shadow Balls, which she does at the cost of great fatigue. Nonetheless, the attacks do significant damage. Just when you think you might have this in the bag, Latios coughs out a single Snore attack that finishes Veronica off. Derp.

Well, he never said that couldn't happen. As you watch the Legendary Pokemon dozing in front of your eyes, you know there's really only one thing you can do at this point.

How do you proceed?

> Throw the Ultra Ball
    > Forfeit

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Elite Trainer

*begins whistling casually while casually tossing the ultra ball.*

Master Trainer

Sunshine Fields

‡ Round 261 ‡

What Latios doesn't know won't hurt him. You pluck your final Ultra Ball from your belt, raise if over your head and pitch it at the slumbering Eon Pokemon. His body blazes with red light as he's pulled into the little black sphere. The ball hits the ground loudly and begins to move about.

Wiggle.

Wiggle.

Wiggle...

Click!

Ta-da! With that, you find yourself teleported to the front desk where the smiling Abra hands over three Ultra Balls containing your new Snorlax, Swellow and Latios. She bids you a good day. She also points out that you still have a bit of marker on your face, but you decide not to let that spoil your elation.

And that's that.

Adventcha Complete!

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available
    n/a

Elite Trainer

lolyaaaaaaay

I gotz a latioooos.

Thanks, Oslo. Looking forward to that possible swellow battle, too xD

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0

Wtf Latios XD Soo insane.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.