Thread: Original Character Bio (need a bit advice)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Original Character Bio (need a bit advice)

So here's what I have so far:

Name: Hiiro Tori
    Region: Kanto
    Pokemon Of Choice: Slowpoke, Ghastly, Houndoom, Pikachu, Blastoise, Jigglypuff
    Brief Bio: Coming from a long line of bird trainers in his family, Hiiro found himself to be disenfranchised by the family tradition. He became a bird trainer at age 10, when other children became pokemon trainers.
    This led to a lot of jealousy from Hiiro, and at the age of 17, he decided to join the Kanto Region Baseball Team, in a hope that it would make him happy.
    He spent from age 17 to age 20 as pitcher for the team, and had been consistently drifting away from the bird training tradition of his family.
    He left home and went straight to Professor Oak's Lab, in which he got his first starter pokemon, a Squirtle, which was the first of many pokemon he would own.
    He still wears the shirt and cap of the Kanto Region Baseball Team, as they taught him how to throw hard and fast, a handy skill to have with regards to PokeBalls.
    Now, at age 22, he is still continuing along with his journey. He has 6 Pokemon which he carries around with him at all times, although he has at least 70 more in his basement, which he uses as a training ground and workshop, perfecting his Pokemon skills, and his electronics work.

The Journey Continues...

I know I'm a bit inaccurate (mainly with having Houndoom, and the invention of the Kanto Region Baseball Team) but what do you all think?
    Currently in the process of making a costume of this character which will debut at Collectormania Glasgow this year!

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: Original Character Bio (need a bit advice)

Hi there! Welcome to TPM, Hiiro! I don't think we've had someone from Scotland before! As Fanfiction mod, I am here to help!

Let's see...OC...cosplaying as an OC is a bit tricky as you'll need to explain backstory. And the thing about the bird training family would be a moot point unless he had a treasured bird Pokemon of his own to go with his Squirtle.

Another thing. Something like this would actually go in General Discussion. So I'll just move it there for you! ^_^
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by classy_cat18 View Post
    Hi there! Welcome to TPM, Hiiro! I don't think we've had someone from Scotland before! As Fanfiction mod, I am here to help!

Let's see...OC...cosplaying as an OC is a bit tricky as you'll need to explain backstory. And the thing about the bird training family would be a moot point unless he had a treasured bird Pokemon of his own to go with his Squirtle.

Another thing. Something like this would actually go in General Discussion. So I'll just move it there for you! ^_^

Well I'm glad to be here from Scotland ^_^ hehe

As far as the bird trainer past is concerned, it was mainly something my girlfriend and I came up with, and the reason I don't have a bird pokemon is because I wanted to fully challenge myself, using Pokemon I'm not used to. Although I still have loyalty to my family, as shown by bird emblems on my hat, gloves, and I'll probably put something on the back of my baseball shirt too.

Thanks for moving it

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by classy_cat18 View Post

Darien Shields is/was from Glasgow ... I remember because I set a fic there and he thought I was a local, too.

Welcome to TPM, Hiiro!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.