Thread: New pokemon game being out in June?

Hybrid View

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: New pokemon game being out in June?

Yeah, I preordered this game and it looks pretty cool.
    Apparently from what I heard (mostly serebii, lol), it's a pokemon crossover of the "nobunaga's ambition" series of games. basicaaly, you're this warlord dude that's trying to conquer this new region of "Ransei" using pokemon.
    It kind of reminds me of the "Fire Emblem" series of games, based on the battle system.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTPoke View Post
    ... basicaaly, you're this warlord dude that's trying to conquer this new region of "Ransei" using pokemon...
    Oh wait if the main character is exactly what we see in the site, we would be pitting a useless Eevee against a whole bunch of other Warlords that actually had legendaries as their sidekicks. =.=;

I believe we can only choose one instead of a party of six right? Then great lord, we are already screwed before the game even starts.

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-San View Post
    Oh wait if the main character is exactly what we see in the site, we would be pitting a useless Eevee against a whole bunch of other Warlords that actually had legendaries as their sidekicks. =.=;

I believe we can only choose one instead of a party of six right? Then great lord, we are already screwed before the game even starts.
    Well, i've seen glimpses of playthroughs of the japanese version, and you do get allies to help you on your little quest.