Thread: Ayeun vs Cookie - Ref: Insanity Master [Warsong Gulch]

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Ayeun vs Cookie - Ref: Insanity Master [Warsong Gulch]

Lets breath some life in to the forums. With a battle!

Battle: 9 v 9, 1 at a time. 50% handy cap (hp / en set to 50). Tournament style.

Arena: Indigo stadium.

Banned moves: Rest, Recover, any non damaging healing moves.

DQ - 7 days.

Will send when we have a competitor!
    Last edited by Ayeun; 13th October 2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Adjusting for everything!

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Give me my cookies. Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Ayeun vs ??? - Ref: ???

Ayeun, If you dont mind can i suggest the rules? Please?

~Warsong Gulch~

This arena is based upon a Battleground in World of Warcraft. There are two side, one side being a lush forest with a base made of marble. There are trees everywhere, along with three huts that provide a powerup in each. Across from that is a barren all dirt flatland. It has a base made out of lumber. There is a giant sawmill next to the base. This side also has three huts with powerups in each.

At the start of the battle, each side takes a round to power up, only using moves that boost stats. After that, the gates are opened and battle begins. Pokemon and trainers have to run towards each other to begin fighting. It is a melee match, so all pokemon are out and fighting at the same time. Pokemon can be commanded to use the powerups in the huts.

Powerups include:
    Healing +10 (For three rounds at the end of the round)
    Attack +5 (For three rounds)
    Lang Ranged Barrier (All attacks that are fired over long ranged against the user are nullified for three rounds)
    Physical Barrier (All close quarter combat used against the user is nullified for three rounds)
    Invincibility (Rare Powerup: Found on each side Once per match, Long Ranged barrier and Physical barrier put together)
    Super Speed (Speed is +10 for three rounds)

Pokemon can use powerups from both sides regardelss of the side they start on. The powerups regenerate a round after one is used. Powerups are decided on ref.

Matches are at least 10v10
    All pokemon out at once
    Weather moves are unable to be used inside of bases
    No banned moves
    No Damage Cap
    DQ: 4 Days

The objective is a game of Capture the Flag. You must capture the other Teams Flag and bring it back to your base while your flag is uncaptured. The pokemon that is currently sporting the Flag gets a 100 point health increase (ex. If a pokemon is at 67 and they get the falg they are now at 167) and they cannot attack.
    Last edited by Darth CookieMonster; 13th October 2011 at 01:59 PM.

Done... But I'm Horde!

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

My team will be -

Charmeleon - Burn, Shiny, Blaze - F
    Mudkip - SoIHerdULiek, Shiny, Torrent - F
    Servine - Smug, Contrary - F
    Scyther - Swarm, Shiny -
    Sentret - Run away, - F
    Deino - Hustle - M
    Munchlax - Thick fat - F
    Roggenrolla - Sturdy, Shiny - F
    Barbroach - Hydration, Shiny - M
    Combusken - Speed boost - F

Bring it!
    Last edited by Ayeun; 13th October 2011 at 06:07 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Ayeun vs Cookie - Ref: ??? [Warsong Gulch]

Ugh fine. Alliance ewwwwwiiieee. At least my base is.... prettier...FUCK

Anyways.

Vibrava - Hiyru, Shiny, Levitate - M
    Sceptile - Amazon, Overgrow - F
    Gengar - Orpheus, Levitate - M
    Clefable - Treble Cleff, Magic Gaurd - F
    Lucario - Lina, Inner Focus - F
    Togekiss - Cootie, Serene Grace - F
    Manetric - Miss Sparks, Static - F
    Arcanine - Roger, Intimidate - M
    Empoleon - Gerald, Torrent - M
    Porygon-Z - ROM, Adaptability

ALRIGHT TIME FOR THE FIRST ROUND! POWERUPS!

Vibrava - Tailwind~Focus Energy~DTeam
    Sceptile - Agility x3
    Gengar - Double Team twice, and Psych Up on Sceptile
    Clefable - Safegaurd, Amnesia twice
    Lucario - Swords DAnce x3
    Togekiss - Light Screen - D Team - Psych up Clefable
    Manetric - Howl x3
    Arcanine - Agility x3
    Empoleon - Hone Claws x3
    Porygon-Z - Nasty Plot x3
    Last edited by Darth CookieMonster; 16th October 2011 at 06:35 PM.

Ok team... Were not going to loose to some hippies who love their purdy side!

Charmeleon - Dragon Dance x 3
    Mudkip - Curse x 3
    Servine - Calm mind, Coil, Safeguard (The team)
    Scyther - Agility x 3
    Sentret - Defense curl x 3
    Deino - Focus energy, Work up, Double team
    Munchlax - Double team, Stockpile x 2
    Roggenrolla - Iron Defense, Double team, Rock Polish
    Barbroach - Dragon dance x 3
    Combusken - Work up, Bulk up, Hone claws

Bring it!

I did say I'd ref this one, but that was before it became a 10/10 free-for-all. I'm sorry, guys, but I hate double battles, let alone battles of this grandeur. Good luck...
    -Grey

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll take it. :/ I'll start this weekend. Nothing like a 10 on 10 to make me come outta hibernation.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Haha this will be good

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Ayeun vs Cookie - Ref: Insanity Master [Warsong Gulch]

===Stipulations===

This arena is based upon a Battleground in World of Warcraft. There are two side, one side being a lush forest with a base made of marble. There are trees everywhere, along with three huts that provide a powerup in each. Across from that is a barren all dirt flatland. It has a base made out of lumber. There is a giant sawmill next to the base. This side also has three huts with powerups in each.
    At the start of the battle, each side takes a round to power up, only using moves that boost stats. After that, the gates are opened and battle begins. Pokemon and trainers have to run towards each other to begin fighting. It is a melee match, so all pokemon are out and fighting at the same time. Pokemon can be commanded to use the powerups in the huts.

Powerups include:
    Lang Ranged Barrier (All attacks that are fired over long ranged against the user are nullified for three rounds)
    Physical Barrier (All close quarter combat used against the user is nullified for three rounds)
    Invincibility (Rare Powerup: Found on each side Once per match, Long Ranged barrier and Physical barrier put together)

Pokemon can use powerups from both sides regardelss of the side they start on. The powerups regenerate a round after one is used. Powerups are decided on ref.

All pokemon out at once
    No banned moves
    No Damage Cap

The objective is a game of Capture the Flag. You must capture the other Teams Flag and bring it back to your base while your flag is uncaptured. The pokemon that is currently sporting the Flag gets a 100 point health increase (ex. If a pokemon is at 67 and they get the falg they are now at 167) and they cannot attack.

----

It's a good day to battle. The air is calm, but charged with the thoughts of victory and defeat. Each Pokemon, human, even the blades of grass and the stoic rock formations know that after today, everything changes.

Over within the Forest of Illusion, the Cookie division of the Alliance army stoically prepare for their eventual victory. Amazon takes a deep breath, and jumps down from the tree where she stashed the flag. Preening her leafblades, she idly looks toward the woodland gate-that massive structure made to withstand even a full frontal horde attack!

A blue furred form jumps down from the top of the gate, dusting off her shoulders. Lina looks to Amazon, confirming what she already knew. The time was drawing near -for this gate to be open, and allow the seas of war to seep in and overtake them. They had to prepare. Amazon took four small steps, before kneeling. Her back arched as her hands splayed in front of her. Tail was held low, and her right leg slid backwards, braced by her right foot. Left leg stayed under her, as her eyes closed to mere slits.

Behind her, the rest of the frontal assault team prepared themselves. Lina-to calm the moods of her teammates-began to beat the ground with her feet. She then jumped around a few of them, dancing through each of them, to lighten their spirits and enhance their focus. The dance seemed to work, as the others began to cheer.

Miss Sparks gave off an interim of howls to keep the dancing Lina going, making everyone feel awfully amped about the upcoming surge. In keeping with her internal beat, a massive metallic penguin slammed his flippers together in rhythm. In this fashion, Gerald was able to hone his claws, keep the rhythm and release the anxiety he felt about this upcoming match.

As Lina danced jovially, Treble Clef took the time to focus her energy on the safety of herself. A small shield rose up around her, before masking to her body form. But it seemed she second guessed herself after creating it. A pat on her back came from a shadowy form, the complete opposition of Treble. Orpheus smirked, and pointed behind himself. Treble looked to see 8 Gengars all ready to charge. A sigh of relief came over Treble, and she turned back to her hands, tightening them into fists. Orpheus backed away, and looked back over to Amazon, who was still focused on the gate. Her leaves were starting to bend backwards, streamlining her body even more.

To her left, a massive mound of fur and fire joined her. Keeping his body low to the ground and his tail pointed down, Roger gave her a growl of approval for keeping focus, and readied his body for when the gate opened. He looked over to Amazon, and saw her eyes were looking up at the top of the gate.

Roger looked up, to spy two of their aerial reconnaissance team standing by the gates. One was Hiryu, who seemed to have nothing done at the moment. The other was ROM, whom seemed to be staring over at the other base intently. Its computerize systems were counting down til when the gates would be opened, as and such, was consistently upgrading its power parameters to maximum.

The dancing Lina suddenly stops, as she notices the air around her starting to bend and warp. Everyone but Amazon sees the phenom and look up to see another aerial reconnaissance agent, Cootie, hard at work. In no time at all, their shielding was complete, and Cootie created a quartet force to help with their aerial raid. She looked down to Treble, and quietly felt...nothing. That was good? Maybe. But she was ready to go. Orpheus joined her in flight and never took his eyes off of Amazon.

Amazon watched as Hiryu and ROM began to float up. The ancient wood began to creak- and she hissed in anticipation. Everyone began to move forward, but they gave the Sceptile space, as the gates finally parted, light flooding in. Roger and Amazon took off, Amazon taking point as their speed both rose at exponential rates. Instantly, Orph flew in pursuit, feeding off of Amazon's concentration. Hiryu assisted the rest of the charging squad, by releasing a wind that gave everyone a much needed kick in the rear. As everyone charged out of the woods and toward the middle ground where the true battle would take place, Hiryu quickly focused up his remaining energy, and split into 4 copies! He flew in haste to catch up to his squad, as they quickly covered the distance to the Horde's forces!

===////===
    ===////===

The air is charged with the scent of fear. Within the fields of the Horde, the incumbent troops prepare for their eventual clash with the Alliance. Leading the charge for the frontal assault were a select group of ten, known as the Annhilaters.

Standing at the back of the rock gate stood a sole Pokemon. It tapped a scythe like appendage against the wall, before backing up with ample space for the gate to open. Satisfied with the distance achieved, the wings of this fighter opened, and he rested both blade points into the ground. Eyes stayed peeled, ready for the incoming battle.

Mirth seemed to be a common element -as Burn seemed none too worried about the onset of war. In fact, as his tail flared around and his bellows were of any indication, he welcomed it through his war dance. The others approved of Burn's attitude to this direly important event, and cheered him on, boosting their own morale.

The sentry on duty overlooking the dusty plain beyond their base turned back to note the hoopla going on, and went back to Focusing. It was his duty to ensure that they were not to be surprised attack, and war chants weren't helping him. He wiped the hair covering his eyes back and returned to staring, silently growing more and more worked up about the oncoming fight.

The dancing turned into a full out raucus time, as Burn was joined by Hydration. The pair performed an old-time Jig that livened and emboldened their hearts and seemed to infect the rest of the Horde with its energy. It didn't seem to stop the foul mouthed Herdulike, as she waddled away from the group and Cursed her way toward the gate. Her eyes seemed heavy with the knowledge of wars before, but she would persevere, as she always had.

Herd's path toward the battle took her past two others that did not seem so sure about the outcome of this fight. One was a female Snivy, who was so worked up over the battle that she seemed to be causing more harm to herself than good. She tried to calm down, but it only made her more distracted! Failing that, she tried to just Coil up and not think about the battle, but she ended up straining her body! She freaked and unwraveled, only to be grabbed by a stubby pair of hands.

Before she could do anymore damage to herself, Smug found herself slammed into the wall of a hut. The squat form holding her there surrounded her with 3 more of itself. Realizing that she did need to calm down, Smug stopped struggling against the Munchlax. Munchlax let her go, and they all shuffled off, eating some last minute rations to stave off hunger and stockpile those reserves.

Calmed by the small one, Smug now tried to think positive...and this time the outcome came with a benefit. A strange shower enveloped the Horde camp-shrouding them from any mishaps that could befall them in the coming actions. One whom seemed thankful for the added protection was the one designated to plant the flag, Roggenrola. Kicking the annoying Sentret ball away, whom seemed to just be trying to copy his own rocky demeanor; Rogg marched toward the gate. As it did, it mad sure its exterior was as hard as a...rock. She started to trot forward splitting into 3 clones as well to supplement their numbers. As she neared where Scyther stoically stood, she began to barrel forth, clipping off all those unnecessary edges she aggregated over the years of hardship and war.

The sound of the approaching rock alerted Scyther that the gate was about to open. The troops rallied one last time, and began their slow march toward the gate. As Rogg barely overtook Scyther's starting position, the bug crouched as the massive gate lurched open. The Sentret dashed past the Scyther as well, eager to keep up with the rolling stone.

Up atop the gate, the Deino roared, signalling that there were incoming forces. True to the Deinos roar, Scyther saw quite a few fast moving objects already braking the treeline. Whistling over to his right, Scyther canted his head to catch the attention of one person who didn't seem to do a damn thing to prepare! Bit in a flash, both Scyther and Combusken were on the move. Scyther kept ahead of the Combusken, as it followed suit, but soon left her behind as the incoming Sceptile and Arcanine demanded his attention.

Ticked off this bug was cruising faster than it, Combusken warbled and huffed, pushing himself to go faster. In short increments, it began to get very worked up over this. Jumping over a few stones (and a Sentret), Combusken made sure to maximize her focus for the incoming forces. She skidded to a stop after Rogg proved to be too fast for her for the moment, and rake her claws on the ground. No more running, she fight anyone that came this close down to a standstill.

As the others charged, Deino was the last to leave. But in his wake, a multitude of Deino's could be seen leaving the gate-5 in total. The battle had begun, but whom would claim the other teams' flag for victory?!

===End Numbers===

All
    Ay: SG: 3 rds
    DCM: Howl: +3 Atk, TW 2 rds

Notes
    1) Middle sprite lineup is posted in order of who is farthest from their home base (first to run into battle)
    2) Stat sheet at bottom lists all damage accumulated. Since its such a large battle, it's easier for me to do all damage calc's in once place and all health in the middle sprite lineup.
    3) You didn't specify how long it takes to cover the field, so I'm going to assume it takes 5 actions to get from your base to the other base. I'm also going to take liberty over how hard or easy it will be to get back to the base depending on the fight.
    4) Huts now have powerups in them-to be discovered when raided.
    5) Treble Clef couldn't use Amnesia since it does not work like you think it works. Check the ASBdez. Hence why Cootie did not use Psych Up
    6) Moves need to be stated if they are to be used on the entire party. (Since this battle is so large, it will require more energy than usual.)
    7) Let me know if I missed anything or made a mistake-as this is a completely new reffing concept for me.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer

I like what you've done with it. But, since im a technical asshole about WoW, the only wooden part of the alliance base is the gate. The entire base is made out of marble. And the flags aren't hidden. The are planted right in plain sight in the middle of the base. Otherwise your good. I could have read wrong. Ayeun your up.

DCM, Get him some screen shots...

In the mean time.

Dieno, Munch & Smug (who is a Servine, not a Snivy) Stay on Defense at the back of the pack. Anything that gets through the front, Combo it down so the 'Hammer' can pick it off.

Scyther, grab Sentret and Roggenrolla. Your our 'Offense'. Try to navigate the way through their front to get to the flag. Go over the top of them if you can. Roggenrolla, use Rock throw at any birds that are up there.

Burn, Your the 'Hammer' leader. Your team is Barbroach, Combusken and 'SoIHerdYouLiek'. Your playing mid (When DCM gets DL some pictures of what this place looks like.

Since we have 5 actions before they meet up with us, Defense continue your buff's from last turn. Offense, get some height and get a wiggle on. Hammer, meet them head on!

GO GO GO!
    Last edited by Ayeun; 16th October 2011 at 08:12 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Horde Side

Alliance Flag Room (the point of veiw is of the flag.

Field looking out from Alliance Base. Alliance base replicates Horde base entirely except for cosmetic faetures. The Alliance base is made instead out of marble, and is surround by the lush.

Advanced Trainer

Gengar Squad and Vibrava take to the air, and perform and aerial assualt on their defense, once you get there. You are to not fight anyone, your mission is to get to that base. Orph, use your clones to form a 360 barricade around Hiyru. Just keep zipping by everything. Orph Hypnosis anyone that tries to fight you. Hiyru, Tailwind three times. Get there fast.

Treble, Gerald, ROM, and Togekiss, you are all staying on defense. Cootie make circles around the base, first using Safegaurd on all defense squad members, then hurl some Toxic goo onto the flag and tunnel entrance. Gerald puppy gaurd the flag but be wary of the toxic, and use Hone Claws three times again. ROM, Nasty Plot thrice, and be ready to greet any ramp goers. And Treble, gaurd alongside Gerald, and use Calm Mind thrice. cootie sqwak if flag is captured.

Lina Roger and Sparks, you are the interception team. Each of you rush out to a power up hut, and then pick a rock to take cover by. Finish off now, Roger use Howl, Sparks use Howl as well. Lina, use Swords Dance. Let out a hollar if combat commences.

Amazon, you are my fudge factor. You are going to be like a midfielder in soccer, doing both jobs. I want you to start off by taking to the treees on your right, and quickly move towards their base, to meet Orph and Hiyru at the enemy base for flag. If all goes well you will stay with them once Flag is Captured. If you hear a squawk from Cootie, your mission is to get back and help get our Flag back.

Team Cookie GO!

Veteran Trainer

Quick addition, to alleviate confusion. Agility raised your speed, meaning you'll cover ground faster. Hence at max speed it'll take you half the time (3 actions) to reach the other base, barring any interruptions. With Amazon, Scyther, Orph and Roger already maxed, they'll reach the other side by the end of next round. Just want to let you know that.Will ref in this post later tonight,shit takes hours to write lol.

Edit 2: Preetification! Yeeah! Drizzy saves your guy's battle XD

===Stipulations===

Powerups include:

All pokemon out at once
    No banned moves
    No Damage Cap

----

The Alliance base prepares as their main runners take off toward the Hoard with no prejudice. Amazon leads the ground charge, using the trees to her natural advantage. She's positively ready to leave no trace of her approach, as she makes sure to leap from bough to bough. While the ground route for the Alliance is covered, its the apparent sky route that has the more obvious approach. A blitz of purple flies in an octagon formation, leaving enough space for the dragon to buzz in the center. The group of Vibrava and Gengar seem to try to bypass the natural speed law, as a wind barrier breaks from their flight.

As Orph and Hiryu leave the others, Roger, Lina and Sparks dash to the huts within the field. Each take a moment to flip within one, and investigate its contents. Within moments, light speeds through the walls of the hut, and each Pokemon comes out, re-energized with a power to aid in this battle of conquest. Feeling the surge of added ability, Sparks and Roger belt out a howl that fills the trio with a pride experienced by few. Lina returns to her trance like dance state, and watch for the incoming Horde.

The incoming Horde members seem smarter than that, as Scyther takes to the skies. The three hounds watch as the high speed bug seemingly scoops up a small rock and a furball, before exploding into the stratosphere. With it flying overhead, the three land bound animals are hard pressed to do anything but watch as Scyther flies toward their base.

===////===
    ===////===

That base is not a defenseless as Scyther assumes. As the bug flies in for a landing, ROM quietly watches. It turns to see if the defenses are up to specifications. From its view, ROM spied poison pools all over the actual room, as well as the flag. Standing in front of the actual flag were Gerald and Treble. Gerald was working on his flippers, honing them to deadly blades, while the nervous Treble finally seemed to have calmed down suitably. Cootie took the liberty to veil each of them from the sickening Toxicity that she laid all throughout the base, before landing atop a roost in the room, ready for anything. ROM turned, just as the thud of their "guests" could be felt in the vicinity. It floated backwards, as Scyther, Roggen and Sentret stood near the entrance to the tunnel, unaware of the hounds right behind them....

Waiting at the tunnel entrance to the Horde base for any fool foolish enough to try and steal their flag were a legion of dragons, Munchlaxes and grass snakes. The three...or should I say multitude force guarding the base seemed to have everything under control, until Smug turned to look at the treeline. Something caught her eye, and she began to hiss. Slowly Munch and Deino began to raise their guard. It was in their favor, as a tri-landing occurred. Ghosts flew down from the sky in formation, landing with a glean in their eyes. The offensive Dragon force landed at the same time, with Amazon skidding to a stop, snarling and itching to fight....

Out in the field, as Scyther vanished from view into the daytime sky, the barren filed was now occupied by Burn and his group. Combusk kicked a rock nearby, watching it hit a hut in its path. SoIHerd and Barb however, kept their eyes on the base, noting the fly over approach by the phantom. The quartet watched patiently, spying Amazon's exit from the trees-that they totally missed! Combusk broke out into a run, dashing back to help out. The others followed, determined to make this a two front war that the Alliance would'nt win.

===End Numbers===

All
    Ay: SG: 2 rds*
    DCM: Howl:+3 Atk, TW 1 rd*

Notes
    1) Middle stat sheet shows all totals from last round. Bottom table breaks down what was lost/gained in the current round.
    2) Huts on Alliance side will regenerate their powerup in one action.
    3) Orpheus and Hiryu have a Tailwind for 5 more rounds.
    4) Cootie's Light Screen lasts for 4 more actions.
    5) Cootie, Treble, Gerald and ROM are safeguarded for 4 rounds.
    6) Roger has the health Powerup for 2 more rounds.
    7) Lina and Sparks have the Long Range Powerup for 2 more rounds.
    8) Let me know if I missed anything-and go read the next round now!

Last edited by DarkestLight; 19th October 2011 at 01:57 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Orph there are 8 of you, we are going to use this to your advantage. Amazon make a Beeline for that Flag, knocking everyone out of your way with Leaf Blade. Once you have Flag, beeline out of base. Orph you are going to be dropping Haze right after that. Hiyru, stay above the Haze, and look for Amazon, she will be out of the base soon. Once shes out meet up with her. Orph you are going to spread some Toxic goo and then you are gonna ditch. Go meet up in with Roger Sparks and Lina, taking a powerup from a Horde Base on the way.

Lina Brick Break Roggen thrice. Roger Fire Blast Scyther thrice. And Sparks Thunderbolt Scyther thrice.

Defense team all of you take a breather and relax to restore some energy.

Ok D. We have a runner.

Deino - Use Dragonpulse to clear up the clones, then a Dragon rush and a Dragon Breath.
    Smug - Taunt her real quick, so she can't grab the flag, followed by a Wrap + Giga drain.
    Munch - Hit 'em with a roll out

(All of that was directed at Amazon, as she was directed to the flag. If she drops it, or someone else goes for the flag, start the set again (Fresh Taunt, Dragonpulse to clear clones, and re-direct the roll out))

O -

Scyther - Since your carrying Roggenrolla, and that Lucario is trying to hit the little gal, Let it hit a Substitute as you guys keep going (how did Darth get to our flag, but we didn't get to his?) to their flag. When you get to the flag, Scyther, grab it and start heading back. They will target you. Use whatever you cant to keep going. If anything is going to hit you with 100% accuracy or more, use Substitute. Knowing that this is going to cause you to drop health like crazy, we have our backup plan - Sentret - She may not be as fast as you, but her ability should help like crazy fuck when it comes to running!

Hammer -

Fire team - Anything that moves, Flamethower
    Water team - Anything that moves. Scald

And that should confuse the fruck out of DL

Advanced Trainer

AHA! How in the name of god do you think you are going to get by my defense by just "getting the flag"

Veteran Trainer

The huts are in front of the flag right? If so, neitheR of you made it to the flag, just the opened gate :O Will have both posts up tomorrow, again sorry, but Im still mad over that...

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Nah they are in the field, in front of base

Maybe this will help.

The huts are the 6 marked locations on the map there. The entrances to the bases are the straight tunnels leading up to the room at the back of each base where the flag is located.

Veteran Trainer

Note: This round. is effin bananas...so much death..LOL.

===Stipulations===

Powerups include:

All pokemon out at once
    No banned moves
    No Damage Cap

----

A chilling breeze blows across the arid plain where the Hoard make their stand. The Alliance force, consisting of a single Sceptile, an octet of Gengars and a Vibrava, eye their competition. A sextuplet group of Deino's and a quintet of Munchlaxes await them, along with a less than enthusiastic Smug. In the blink of an eye, the battle starts, not from the front, but from the side. Amazon dashes left, just in time to avoid a searing shot of flame from Combusken. Hiryu shoots skyward, but gets struck by a wayward Scalding spray from SoIHerd. As that dragon goes spiraling-ultimatly vanishing into thin air the Gengars turn to see the Hammer force coming to lay some hurt. In the commotion, Amazon lunges over the Munchlaxes, sweeping her leaf tail to slash at anyone too close for comfort. That eradicated a few Munchlax clones as she made a beeline for the entrance way.

Smug barely noticed, but Deino had it covered, two of the six dragons give chase, the others following, and firing off a web like array of Dragon Pulses. The web all collided with Amazon on her back. She flew int the entranceway, positively hurt by that blast. Deino catches up and dashes into the tunnel, Munch and Smug following for backup. That left Orph and Hiryu versus the 4 Pokemon of the Hammer force. They weren't prepared for the retaliatory force, and as such weren't sure whom to fire at. One more scalding spray and flamethrower went for blood, but only turned up air. That left 6 Gengars and 2 Hiryu's left. Knowing this was going to eradicate their defenses, both phantom and dragon looked to the tunnel, hoping Amazon would hurry up.

In the tunnel, Amazon seemed to have no more barriers in her way. But the soft growling of her pursuers stomach woke her from her confident mindset. To make time, she did the only thing she could. Run. She blasted forward, leaving Deino and Munch behind. Instead of giving chase however, the Deino and Munchlax stopped.
    With her pursuers out of earshot, Amazon was free to reach the hallowed room where the flag hung. A single bound alighted her atop the flagpole, where she secured the flag, and hopped back down. Tying it around her tail, she knew she would have to be fast in order to get through the obvious tunnel blockade set up for her.

Her elbow leaves began to glow, shining her a path that threw her directly into the midst of a herd of Munchlaxes and Deino's. One deft dodge allowed her to breeze through 4 clones, followed closely by a backflip slide swipe that smashed a Munch clone against the wall. But Deino's were still abundant, and the draconian force used against Amazon slowed her down once more. She huffed, pushing the Deinos' off of her body, only to hear that her method of obtaining the flag was unhonorable?! She turned to glare Smug down, leaving her wide open for Munch to recover and smash into her backside. Deino followed that up with a Dragonbreath, pinning Amazon down to a wall. Arms crossed, she pushed through the flames, only to have that annoying Servine wrap her tail around Amazon's outstretched arms. Amazon grunted, and began to head out, even with Smug still attached and trying to drain her of her newly refined health.

With Amazon not appearing out of the tunnel, Orph was hard pressed to not escape. Flamethrowers and Scald were coming in from all angles, and Hiryu was now downed by a rogue Flamethrower. In a desperation attempt, Orph dove for cover, shoving Hiryu behind a hut as another Scalding flame combo went to eradicate more of his defenses. Panting from the barrage, Orph looked around. There was no more sounds of war, meaning that they were surrounding him and Hiryu. Hiryu shivered from the water, but seemed fine. Orph was down to 2, and he knew flying and dodging did not help when you had 4 different Pokemon firing at them...they were pinned down! Just then, Hiryu shot upward, to the glee of the Hammer squad. Orph looked to the tunnel, and spied Amazon trying to get that Servine off. It didn't help that there was a rolling Munchlax tripping her feet up with every chance it got. Orph quickly opened its hands and from its hiding area, released a Haze that blanketed the entire force. Hiryu called out to Amazon and flew past the Haze as Amazon barely outpaced it, Smug in tow! With them now beginning their trip back, Orph quickly spat out a Toxic to try and trip up any pursuers. He then dove into a hut and grabbed a powerup. The Powerup flashed in hands, but it was short lived in theatrics. Orph sped out of dodge, catching up with Amazon and Hiryu, eager to get back!

===////===
    ===////===

The Alliance base was not one to slack on the action either. With Scyther and Roggen surveying the area, Sentret tentatively took a step forward, but her ears caught a sound. She turned around, but was too late in giving a warning. Scyther buzzed skyward, and it seemed that he dropped Roggen. Lina smirked, and lunged in a flying kick. It split right through the Substitute, and left Lina feeling more than dissatisfied. Lina landed, and watched as Scyther tried to fly right into the tunnel entrance. But he was greeted by a twin blast of fire and electricity. With barely enough time to evade, Scyther pulled up and dropped another Substitute, allowing that to guide the rogue blasts and keep him out of harm's way.

But this left his entrance way blocked. Hovering, he kept watch as Roger and Sparks walked toward him. Roggen shifted in his grasp, and Scyther nodded. That might work. Lina growled in dissatisfaction, and watched as Roger fired off a second Flamethrower. Scyther seemingly dropped two items now, and made a beeline for the entranceway. Roger's blast struck a third Substitute, and as that fell to the ground Lina spied the Roggenrola land and try to sneak in! Roggen didn't stand a true chance to evade Lina as a fist came down on her body. Roggen was pinned, as Lina savagely beat her twice over.

Scyther managed to push past Sparks, but not past the electric bolt that followed. The blast took his wings out for the moment, causing him to crashland right into a pool of toxic. Hovering near the ceiling of the tunnel, ROM quietly watched as Sparks and Roger ran in and laid into the bug with a Thunderbolt Flamethrower combination that seemed just..excessive. Scyther lied there, excessively worn out, but he kept his peripheral view open.

Inside the actual base, a quiet furball poked his head. Gingerly, the rodent hopped and scampered around Toxic pools and gaps in the ground. Sneaking around the place where the flag was, Sentret quietly came up behind it and made sure not to alert Gerald or Treble to his presence. Cootie wasn't looking in his direction, and Sentret quickly lifted the flag off the perch. He jumped off the scaffold where it was placed and landed with it on his back. It felt wet, but that didn't matter. Now he had to get out. Wasting no time, he began to jump and scamper out the way he came in, before Scyther came in.

He slowed down when he saw both hounds standing over Scyther. For the moment, he still wasn't seen by them or by the strange thing floating high above. Bolstering his courage, he took a deep breath and began to run. Both hounds, and ROM were perplexed to see a small Sentret dash by them, with what looked like to be the flag?! Sentret skidded out into the daylight, and looked to the east. There sat Lina, with Roggen under her foot. Lina looked at Sentret, and glared as Sentret bolted for freedom!

===End Numbers===

All
    Ay: SG: 1 rd*
    DCM: Howl:+3 Atk

Notes
    1) Middle stat sheet shows all totals from last round. Bottom table breaks down what was lost/gained in the current round.
    2) Huts on Horde side will regenerate their powerup in one action
    3) Amazon is Taunted for 2 more actions, but as long as she has the flag, she cannot attack. She will reach Home Base in 4 actions.
    4) Orpheus and Hiryu have a Tailwind for 4 more rounds.
    5) Orpheus has the Attack Powerup for 2.5 rds (+5 Atk)
    6) Cootie's Light Screen lasts for 1 more action.
    7) Cootie, Treble, Gerald and ROM are safeguarded for 3 rounds.
    8) Roger has the health Powerup for 1 more round.
    9) Lina and Sparks have the Long Range Powerup for 1 more round.
    10) Sentret has the flag-and will reach home base (if uninterrupted) in 5 actions.
    11) Let me know if I missed anything, if not, Ayeun goes.

Last edited by DarkestLight; 21st October 2011 at 11:35 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

o.O? Oh hell naw. Ya better post. This battle is not fading into oblivion. >> Dun care what the DQ time is, lol

Entertaining quotes!

I prefer "Bopp" to "Papa" Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I actually thought of putting up a match on Warsong a really long time ago lol
    DCM, I challenge you to a match in Arathi Basin.

Ok...

D -

Focus on that flag. Bring it down. We can't loose here.

Munch, Continue that Roll out
    Dieno, Dragon Breath x 3
    Smug, Wrap this up.

If they try to change flags, change the moves to that new carrier.

M -

Stand ready to intercept the flag carrier. Continue using the moves from last turn on their mid field.

O -

Sentret, keep running. Don't look back. If they are going to STOP or SLOW YOU DOWN, and your ability doesn't get you away, use SMALL substitutes.
    Scyther, Your done here. Move to intercept and sport Sentret.
    Rogg, Roll your little butt in to the middle of his Defense and use EXPLOSION

I think that should do for now

Advanced Trainer

Alright I accept papa. anddddd ayeun ill get my attacks up soon

*Bump for cookie*

Veteran Trainer

Finish this battle Cookie >.>...

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Battle dies :/ No one gets anything since there were no real winners or losers.

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

:/ Sorreh. I just couldnt wire my mind long enough to figure out where i was in the battle. Learning experience: Cookie cant handle long battles. My apologies for your time that i wasted