So here's what I have so far:

Name: Hiiro Tori
Region: Kanto
Pokemon Of Choice: Slowpoke, Ghastly, Houndoom, Pikachu, Blastoise, Jigglypuff
Brief Bio: Coming from a long line of bird trainers in his family, Hiiro found himself to be disenfranchised by the family tradition. He became a bird trainer at age 10, when other children became pokemon trainers.
This led to a lot of jealousy from Hiiro, and at the age of 17, he decided to join the Kanto Region Baseball Team, in a hope that it would make him happy.
He spent from age 17 to age 20 as pitcher for the team, and had been consistently drifting away from the bird training tradition of his family.
He left home and went straight to Professor Oak's Lab, in which he got his first starter pokemon, a Squirtle, which was the first of many pokemon he would own.
He still wears the shirt and cap of the Kanto Region Baseball Team, as they taught him how to throw hard and fast, a handy skill to have with regards to PokeBalls.
Now, at age 22, he is still continuing along with his journey. He has 6 Pokemon which he carries around with him at all times, although he has at least 70 more in his basement, which he uses as a training ground and workshop, perfecting his Pokemon skills, and his electronics work.

The Journey Continues...

I know I'm a bit inaccurate (mainly with having Houndoom, and the invention of the Kanto Region Baseball Team) but what do you all think?
Currently in the process of making a costume of this character which will debut at Collectormania Glasgow this year!