Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youngblood Battle in the Street: Gigya vs Oslo Ref: DarkestLight

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Youngblood Battle in the Street: Gigya vs Oslo Ref: DarkestLight

Flamethrower!

...unless it's raining, in which case Grass Knot!

Underdog Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Future Sight again! Then, Rain Dance, then Relax.

Try to Detect that flamethrower/grass knot whenever it comes up, delaying your other moves until later in the round! (for instance, if Flamethrower/grass knot is first, Detect - Future Sight - Rain Dance etc.)

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

'nother one for the record books!

===Stipulations===

2 vs. 2 (Singles)
    Banned moves: N/A
    Arena: The arena would be in the middle of a rarely used street. A bit bigger than an alley, but kinda acts as one. Cars still go through, on occasions.

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

As the GT drives away-its owner shooting off some choice words at Oslo-Gigya decides to take advantage of the situation. Shooting off a quick set of commands, Kitus once again peers into what could be the conceivable future. But...its dark. Huh? (-1)

K: -7E ~~ FB:

And now we get a cloud in the sky. No way, now there are three. And now they're growing, and oh. Wait. Kitus is doing that Rain Dance again. Furious seems a bit furious about having to finish this battle in the rain. (-1)

K: -4E ~~ FB: >->
    Rain: 7 act

But now...its game time! Bacon bops up and squeals as he rills around. His body starts to steam, but instead of a fiery slathering he opts for a dirty weed mixer. But Kitus is too smart for that, and with an accelerated gait he bounds up atop a dumpster. The grasses fall back to the ground, disappointed. (-1)

K: -7E ~~ FB: -7E

That strange song rang through each of their minds, a constant reminder of finality.

1 rd
    ===End Stats===

Gig

Notes:
    1) Cinnamon is on 58/85 and will remain that level until recalled out.
    2) BTPoke-thanks Trying to keep things interesting.
    3) Rain: 6 actions

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Underdog Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Dodge everything it may throw at you until it is time.
    Open with Taunt then Detect followed by Protect.

Even though this is the end for now, you did a wonderful job, Kitus.

Master Trainer

Furious Bacon, cover your ears and Yawn yourself to sleep to make this easier for you. That's a good piggie. T_T Good girl.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 vs. 2 (Singles)
    Arena: The arena would be in the middle of a rarely used street. A bit bigger than an alley, but kinda acts as one. Cars still go through, on occasions.

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

Kitus sneered, and watched carefully. Furious, unlike his namesake-sat down on his haunches and closed off any outside noise, while Yawning. Kitus however, snarled and snapped at the fatty fat fat bacon belly, calling her all sorts of crusty names.

It worked-though muffled. (-1)

K: -2E ~~ FB: -5E Tnt: 1 act

Kitus yawned and shook his head. There was something off about the air in this alley! He stumbled around the alley a bit, but their was nothing to dodge. Furious snorted and oinked loud, but didn't move. The steam rolling off his back reflected his sentiment. (-1)

K: X_x ~~ FB: >_O

Kitus tried to flash up a Protect, but instead, he fell asleep. (-1) Furious lied down and began to hum herself to sleep. As if this isn't depressing enough.

K: Gone ~~ FB: Gone

Floating down over them came a dark cloud. Peeking out of the cloud was a tiny little Lakitu reaper. With one swipe, both Pokemon were removed from the battle. Kinda sad, really.

===End Stats===

Oslo release and attack (We already know whats coming out for you Gigya.)

Notes:
    1) Rain: 3 actions

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer

Curse you, Lakitu reaper!

Alrighty, Wrecko, you're up. Female Treecko with Overgrow.

Lead with Safeguard and follow with Drain Punch and Giga Drain.

Underdog Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

That'll do, Kitus...

Alright, Cinamon, we've got to make the most of this!
    Entrainment, Ice Beam, and then take a Rest.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 vs. 2 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 8===

While we've seen Gigya's Pokmeon before, its an all new one for oslo. Down one and a half, Gigya is really going to pull out a resounding set of commands! Cinnamon vows to not be so clumsy and starts off with a conductor's rod in her left hand! Wrecko is not sure where that is going, and takes time to assemble a shielding around him.

When its said and done however, Cinnamon waves her wand and suddenly, its all sorts of Harry Potter up in here, 'cause Wrecko does not have the same skills that he started with. But at least they both have rhythm.

C: -3E ~~ W: -5E Klutz SG: 7 act.

Wrecko now went on the offensive. He dove at the bunny, and manages to land a strike before tripping over his own feet. Cinnamon counters at the downed grasser with a powerful Ice Beam. Looks like she was trying to freeze him to the asphalt.

Oh jeez! Out of nowhere a random muffler flew into the alley and slammed into Wrecko! Geez! (-10)

C: -8E/-10H ~~ W: -5E/-16H/+5H

Cinnamon sat down, and decided it was time to get some health back. Before she could fully asleep, Wrecko went for a nasty siphon of health. The amount he gained didn't really seem to phase Cinnamon, as she fell asleep. No literally. She fell...and then went to sleep.

C: -25E/+40H/-12H ~~ W: -7E/+6H

===End Stats===

Gigya

Last edited by DarkestLight; 31st May 2012 at 01:14 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Underdog Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Hmm.
    Sleep Talkx3.
    If you manage to wake up, Bounce.
    It's not quite over yet.

Master Trainer

Let's start with an Aerial Ace + Drain Punch combo. Finish with another Giga Drain.

If she's out of range due to Bounce and you have an expendable action, use Swords Dance.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 vs. 2 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 9===

Gigya's never say never spirit seems to invigorate his Pokmeon, and Cinnamon puts her best foot forward. May not wanna do that, rabbit's feet are kinda lucky items.

Anyway, she stomps around in a circle..and keeps doing it, and keeps doing it..and Wrecko just can't take anymore of her lollygaggin. Sweeping in from the right he slashes at her chest and punches her face...just as the spinning bunny ears come whirling in his face with the rapidity of a propeller! Wrrecko is knocked back from that Dizzying array of prowess, unsure if it was even worth it..

C: -5E/-16H ~~ W: -9E/-10H/+8H

Wrecko watches for a moment, before huffing. Now she bounces into the stratosphere!? Really? Fine, She misses the dance battle. Perfect place for it too, dark alley, where the STREETS converge.

Cinnamon, up high, shakes off grogginess and watches from up top a fire escape...

C: -3E ~~ W: -3E +2 Atk

Realizing she DOES wanna take part in the dance battle, she parkourflips off the banister and performs a perfect swan dive. Right atop of Wrecko. Ow.

C: -4E ~~ W: X_x -14H

===End Stats===

Oslo

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Drain Punch, Aerial Ace, Drain Punch! Hyaaa!

Swords Dance if she's out of range due to Bounce and Counter if Bounce hits you.

Underdog Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Dig.
    When you come back up, counter that Drain Punch with your own Drain Punch.

Underdog Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Little clarification with Dig: I assume there's a manhole nearby...?

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Haha, I see what you did there. smart move with dig.

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 vs. 2 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 10===

Cinnamon and Wrecko seemed at a strange impasse. Wrecko was eager to hit this crazy rabbit, but Cinnamon was eager to get away from the gecko. This was no more evident than with Cinnamon trying to pry a manhole cover from the street. Wrecko dashed over, and swung with such energy that I swear he was trying for a Spaital Rend. Alas, he was a little slow, as she flipped the manhole up. The metal object met Wrecko's fist and..wrecked it.

C: -5E ~~ W: -5E OW X_X

Cinnamo plummeted down the shaft, only to rocket right back up! Wrecko nheld his left hand and peered down the sewer hole only to get knocked flat on his face by the re-emerging Cinnamon. He forced his body back up and lashed out with another attack. This time a ashing strike across her chest.

As his attack finished, so did his otherwordly defense.

C: -3E/-8H ~~ W: -3E/-7H

Wrecko didn't care about the Safeguard now. He was all offense baby! Cinnamon recovered-only to fall flat on her face. However, this caused Wrecko to miss his Punch-and fall on his back. There, Cinnamon hopped up and punched him in the face! Since when was Klutz useful?

C: -5E/+4H ~~ W: X_x -3E/-6H

===End Stats===

Gig

Last edited by DarkestLight; 1st June 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Query: What kind of super effective modifier do you use, DL?

Veteran Trainer

x2

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Just 'cause Wrecko's first Drain Punch did 10 HP and Cinnamon's did 8.

Underdog Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

We're both down to 1 pokemon at about half health.
    I think it's time to end this. With fisticuffs, no?

Say... The rain stopped falling.
    Dizzy Punch, Fire Punchx2.
    If the treecko counters one of the first two punches, follow up with a Drain Punch instead.

Master Trainer

Protect, Counter, Counter. Hyaaa (redux)!

Veteran Trainer

Yeah, I fixed that lol.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 vs. 2 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 11===

Cinnamon and Wrecko have held out long enough. Both realize that this can get really messy...especially with both of them being klutzes at the moment. Cinnamon gives out a..do rabbits even make sounds? I dun even know, but she does, and tries for one of those weird haymaker spinning pirouette punches!

Only she winds up hitting a shield and is repelled. Good call Wrecko, cause that would have rocked your world.

C: -5E ~~ W: -7E

She's hard to stop though. Cinnamon stumbles forward and and tries for a fiery uppercut! This one connects with Wrecko's chest! Wrrecko folds from the strike and grabs onto her shoulder as his body writhes. He pulls, making her tip over and makes sure to land on her back with his knees. Ow

C: -6E/-20H ~~ W: -6E/-10H

Still holding her right arm, Wrecko tries to pin Cinnamon down, but Cinnamon fails her left arm and tries for another swing. Wrecko lets go of her arm and grabs the offending puncher by her free hand, and twists! Ow to that.

C: -5E/-11H/+2H ~~ W: -6E/-5H

===End Stats===

Oslo

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Leaf Storm, Aerial Ace, Drain Punch.

If he Relaxes or is forced to relax, clobber with Focus Punch.

Underdog Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Not... Done... Yet!
    Drain Punchx3!
    Last edited by Gigya; 2nd June 2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: No move edit, just addiding a link

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 vs. 2 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 12===

Cinnamon is truly a trooper. Wrecko still has her arm and releases it, only to be clobbered in the face once more. As she licks her lips, relishing in her small victory, the winds pick up. They pick up mighty hard and start slashing her with their debris; leaves. She uses her ears to cover her face and wails for the alleyway to calm down...

C: -5E/-15H/+3H ~~ W: -9E/-6H -2 SpA

Drained from that last expenditure, Wrecko watches as she comes in for yet another strike, The glancing blow drove Wrecko over the limit. He felt his heart pump faster, and that thrust him right for Cinnamon. He pinned her down with one fell swoop and bounced off her.

She didn't get back up

C: -3E/-8H/+2H ~~ W: -4E/-4H

===End Stats===

Oslo is the winner of this actually very close match.
    2 points to Gigya, who learned a heck of alot.
    4 for Oslo,and 4 for me! Im out!

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Good battle, Gigya! You has got skillz. I will make sure to go in with guns blazing next time we square off.

Thanks for reffing, Darkly.

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

dang, that was closer than my first battle with him!

Underdog Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Should have traded for fire punches. Oh well.
    Good battle, Oslo, and thank you! I think the next time we match off will be at your gym, but that will be yet a long time from now.