Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SZ Thread] EraGam`s Extraordinarily Epic Expeditions (Wolfsong, Greyfox, BTPoke)

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default [SZ Thread] EraGam`s Extraordinarily Epic Expeditions (Wolfsong, Greyfox, BTPoke)

Since everyone is so original.

Made my own SZ thread, how great is that?
    Here you will travel across the beautiful Safari Zone lands and discover what you`ve been looking for.

PARTICIPANTS
    Wolfsong
    starting team

caught

Greyfox
    starting team

caught

BTPoke
    starting team

caught
    Last edited by EraGam; 16th July 2012 at 05:42 PM.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Thread] EraGam`s Extraordinarily Epic Expeditions

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

Round 1

You pack up your things, grab your trusted partners and head out for adventure!
    An Abra pulls your sleeve at the entrance, where you pay for all your pokeballs, and before you know it, you transport to a lovely beach.

The seaside is filled with tanning sandiles and dwebbles, competing between each other in some sort of arena-style brawls. If you raise your head, you can also see many wingulls scouting the place from afar.
    In the distance, there is a pokemon laying washed up on the beach, but you can`t tell what kind of species it is.

What will you do?
    - Approach one of the mentioned pokemon
    - Go somewhere else

Last edited by EraGam; 4th July 2012 at 06:36 PM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Thread] EraGam`s Extraordinarily Epic Expeditions (Wolfsong)

I'll take a closer look at the pokemon that got washed up on the beach.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

Round 2

You decide to check out the washed up pokemon.
    At closer inspection you realize the pokemon is laying on it`s stomach, so you turn around.

His eyes flutter open at the sudden movement and he opens his mouth to say something: "Guh?"
    Okay.... it seems like this little guy is not really a talker.
    Suddenly, a quick jolt shivers down your back. You turn yourself around to face an angry chinchou.

"I shall protect you Your Majesty!" he yells in a war cry as he continues to send more sparks down your spine.

What will you do?
    - React to the Chinchou
    - Other

Last edited by EraGam; 5th July 2012 at 07:28 AM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll tell teh Chinchou that i was just trying to help and offer to take the mantyke back to the water.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 3

As you explain the reason for your curiosity, the chinchou carefully studies every word.
    "Truly? You would help with such a major task?" His face lightens up for a moment, but quickly grows sad the next second. "Well, that wouldn`t really help since The Prince was banished from our Kingdom."
    You have a feeling there`s a long story coming up if you ask more.

What will you do?
    - Ask more
    - Go away

Last edited by EraGam; 5th July 2012 at 07:29 AM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll sit down and ask the Chinchou more about what happened
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 4

The chinchou nervously checks his left and right and leans forward whispering in a croaked voice: "I shouldn`t be telling you this, but in these troubled times.." He then turns around and gazes dreamily into the sea. "Prince and I, soldier Terrace, come from a kingdom in the deepest waters. Everyone who belongs to the royal family is shiny and at birth receives a loyal servant, like me." He gasps for a quick income of air. "As you can see, Prince is nowhere close to being shiny, this is something that hasn`t happened for thousands of years." His expression suddenly changes from sad to angry. "But that gives them no right to kick him out of his home at such a young age!" Terrace calms himself down.

"Guh! Ga?" Prince blurts out without a warning.
    "Of course! I almost forgot!" Terrace turns back to you. "We traveled to the shore in hopes of finding the legendary Jojo. Have you heard of him?"

What will you do?
    - Answer
    - Ask
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll tell them that i havent' but i'd be willing to try and help them.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 5

"You are?" Terrace replies believing your every word. "Well turns out we got a bit lucky Your Majesty!" he turns to the absent minded mantyke and then back to you. "From the rumors we heard, The Jojo is supposed to live on this beach and he should have magical powers, which allow him to change one`s colour. You would be of great help if you found him and brought him back here, since The Prince and I don`t have feet..."

You depart on your journey to search for The "legendary" Jojo. As you return to the place you were originally at, you find three possible places to search in.
    A small cave, the rocky part of the beach and a tugboat, which you might be able to paddle into the ocean. If only you knew what kind of pokemon this Jojo was.

What will you do?
    - Enter the cave
    - Ask
    - Board the boat
    - Return

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll ask what kind of pokemon the Jojo is supposed to be
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 6

You return to the washed up pokemon and ask about Jojo`s appearance.

The chinchou merely shrugs his fins. "We have as much information as you do, you might want to ask around about that."
    Well that wasn`t very helpful. You set out once again on your quest. Now, which way are you going?

What will you do?
    - Enter the cave
    - Go across the rocky beach
    - Board the boat
    - Return

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll try my luck with the cave first
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 7

As you enter the small cave, you notice it`s pretty lively inside.

There is a group of sandshrews in one corner, digging up something with their shovels and claws while a exhausted ponyta carries a cart full of rocks deeper into the cave.

What will you do?
    - Approach the sandshrews
    - Approach the ponyta
    - Exit
    - Go deeper into the cave

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll approach the ponyta since it looks like it could use a break and i'll ask it if it knows anything about the Jojo
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 8

"The Jojo?" The ponyta stares blankly into space, not even throwing you a glance. It stops in its tracks and thinks for a moment. "Yes The Jojo" she gives out a weak laugh, "so that`s what everyone calls him nowadays, huh?"
    "Hey!" A loud voice comes from the sweating sandshrews, "no resting! Off you go!"
    The horse turns around at this and continues to pull the filled up wagon.

What will you do?
    - Approach the sandshrews
    - Follow the ponyta
    - Exit
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll follow the ponyta and ask if it can tell me more about the Jojo
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 9

You make your way beside the ponyta without the sandshrews noticing and ask more about this mysterious "The Jojo".

"I...I used to be good friends with him.." she stops to give out a few dusty coughs, "he helped me many times to escape this place. He recolored me so know one would spot me."
    She suddenly stopped. "But then he disappeared, as his fame grew, he completely forgot about me." The ponyta nods her head towards the deeper part of the cavern. "You should leave now, there`s is something I need to attend to."

What will you do?
    - React

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll thank her before aking if there was anything i could do for her
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 10

"There is nothing you can do for me now, just find the guy and tell him his old friend Sue says hi.." she says and sets onward.
    Looks like the only thing you learned is he had a friend Sue... maybe the information will become useful in the future.

What will you do?
    - Exit
    - Talk to the Sandshrews
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll give one last look before looking around to see if there is any other pokemon around or somethign i may have missed while talking with sue
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 11

As the ponyta leaves you, the light which was coming from her flames starts to grow faint.
    Atleast you manage to quickly register the walls surrounding you. They seem to be made out of sandstone, with little holes in them. But time runs up and the darkness completely gulps you up.

What will you do?
    - Exit
    - Try to light up the room (with a move...)
    - Put your hand in the holes.
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

and i just realized, Ziva's ability is Steadfast and Abby's is intimidate

I'll have Abby use flash
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Of course, I`ll fix that in the next post.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 12

You release Abby out of her ball and command her to use a Flash. The room immediately lights up, revealing the cracked openings you saw before.

What will you do?
    - Exit
    - Travel in the ponyta`s way
    - Stick something in the holes
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll take a closer look at the holes in the wall and try sticking my hand in them
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 13

You carefully study the holes before sticking in your beloved hand. The inside feels moisty and kind of nice to touch. As you continue to rummage, your hand pokes into something hard. Then, without a warning, the unknown object clamps its hard claws around your wrist, causing you to quickly retract the hand.

But you also manage to pull out a little crab-like creature. Looks like you invaded a dwebble nest.

What will you do?
    - Shake him off
    - Battle him
    - Run off with him
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll shake the dweeble off and head deeper into the cavern to look
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 14

You easily shake the poor dwebble and he falls down, hitting the sandy ground. Apparently, that wasn`t the best idea, since the weakling calls for his friends. When you try taking a step forward, you hear a loud *cluck*. You look down at your foot, which is now being pulled down by moving rocks.

Great, now you`re surrounded by these critters.

What will you do?
    - Figh them
    - Attempt to travel anyway
    - Kick them off
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll recall abby and send out Tony an have him use whirlwind on the dweebles
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 15

As every experienced trainer would do, you release your powerful braviary, barely fitting between the tight sand stones. He proceeds to flap his wings, causing a windy force to blow away the tiny bugs. With those out of the way, you go further into the cavern.
    A few minutes later, you reach a dead end. Odd, you did see the ponyta walking this way...

What will you do?
    - Return
    - Study the walls
    - Check if you missed any hidden passages
    - Other

Last edited by EraGam; 7th July 2012 at 05:27 PM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll recall Tony before going over and studyign the walls
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 16

Of course, the poor bird was bumping his head into the ceiling this whole time and it`s only a relief for him to hear he`s returning to his pokeball.
    Pretending to be an petrologist, you look at the walls once more. But nothing special really, not even the one in front of you. That really leaves you with nothing but returning to the place with the digging sandshrews.

What will you do?
    - Exit the cave
    - Approach the Sandshrews
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll head back to the sansshrews but along the way i'll check for any hidden passages i might have missed
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 17

You survey the rocky structure around you, but nothing except for the open cracks looks suspicious.
    When you finally arrive back to the opening, you realize something is missing. The sandshrews seem to have taken off after your departure. Well that`s quite a bummer, depending on what you were going to do.

What will you do?
    - Exit the cave
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll exit the cave and and try heading across the beach
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 18

Exiting the cavern gives you a nice view of the sandy beach. Even with the nice cool water stretching up to you, you still decide to take the harder path and stumble out into the rocky seaside.

On the left, closer to the sea, there is still the brawl going on, with angry sandiles on one side and dwebbles on the other. Yep, it`s them again.

ON the left side, covered behind bushes, is dense smoke coming up. If you get a bit closer, you can tell it`s a weird looking slowpoke smoking a pipe.

What will you do?
    - Approach the slowpoke
    - Approach the sandiles
    - Approach the dwebbles
    - Watch the fight from afar
    - Other

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll approach the slowpoke
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wolfsong`s Expedition

Tranquil Shores

Round 19

You get closer to the odd slowpoke, but not too close, because the smoke is starting to burn off your clothes and skin. At first the green monster doesn`t register your presence, but as he slowly SLOWLY turns his head your way, he opens his mouth to say something, but gives up, that would take too much effort.
    You keep staring at him and it and it begins ticking him off.

"W-H-A-T-?" he asks stretching every letter.

What will you do?
    - Talk to the slowpoke
    - Return
    - Other

Last edited by EraGam; 8th July 2012 at 05:51 PM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll ask it if it knows anything about the Jojo and if he does I'll explain why i'm asking. if he doens't i'll continue on my way
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?