Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ASB 2014 HOLIDAY TREE!!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: ASB 2014 HOLIDAY TREE!!

Sure, go ahead I MEAN no, sorry, I'd rather like to keep this one! can I interest you in a reshiram instead? ;P

jk jk sorry reshiram I love you really
    Last edited by Greyfox; 20th December 2014 at 06:44 PM.

It's fine, I've already got a legendary dragon type anyway. Can't very well have two.
    -Grey

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Cynder View Post
    Hey guys! To celebrate my return or whatever, I've decided to clean out my team a bit before I revamp my VS seeker! So I'm gonna make this a free-for-all; here's my vs seeker now, and I'm gonna let everyone take at max two pokemon from it! I want to keep some of these (obviously) so I may turn a couple down (mostly pseudo legendary pokemon and stage threes, but it doesn't hurt to ask), also there's a couple of pokemon which aren't listed there because the images broke, but I wouldn't wanna give those guys away anyway haha. So yeah, grab away!
    hmmm I could use a metagross (though it is a pseudo...) and an eevee?

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

If you don't mind Cynder, I'd like the Zweilous (is it male or female?) and Gallade, I think they'd make great additions to my team.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Geez guys, gut me straight away eh? |D

Ash, you can take my Metagross if you like, on the condition you'll breed him and let me have one of the babies ;D And the eevee I can't give away because she's in a battle at the moment, but you can have two points to buy your own since that's a thing again!

Ahh Chaos, I'd love to be able to give my Hydreigon away or buy you a Deino but he's a part of my gym team and I can't buy those from the tower D: I could breed a Deino though if you like? I can do the same for the Gallade because he's actually tutored some stuff and I'd like to keep him, or I can just buy you a new ralts straight off? I'm really sorry I can't give you either of the guys you wanted but my Gallade is one of my favourites and Hydreigon's tied down in my gym!

To make things a bit easier, here's a list of Pokemon you guys can take straight off my hands:

Drilbur [f] mold breaker, Rapidash [f] flash fire, Jynx [m!] forewarn, Scyther [m] technician, onix [f] rock head, charmander [f] blaze, ivysaur [f] chlorophyll, squirtle [f] rain dish, munna [m] telepathy, finneon [m] storm drain, basculin [m] mold breaker, druddigon [m] ?, Pansage [m] overgrow, meditite [m] @ pure power, prinplup [m] defiant, Lilligant [f] own tempo

I may add more to this when I manage to recover the pokemon I stored only in images (what a bad idea THAT was lol), but for now this is quite a few pokemon to play with!
    Last edited by Cynder; 21st December 2014 at 09:08 AM.

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'll just take the Scyther if anything Cyn, thanks a bunch!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Cynder, I'm presuming you overlooked my post on the previous page since it was the last one on that page, anyway, is the Sneasel I saw in your vs. Seeker one of your gym team, or no longer on your team? I'm curious for an answer.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sure thing Chaos! You can have him

Aah sorry KoT, I must have missed your post! The sneasel's actually a weavile now, but he's not a part of my gym team so you're free to have him! His ability's Pressure.

Aah sorry KoT, I must have missed your post! The sneasel's actually a weavile now, but he's not a part of my gym team so you're free to have him! His ability's Pressure.
    Ah, I'm surprised your Sneasel evolved already...are my eyes deceiving me, or is he shiny?

Also, what's his name? I've definitely been tempted to get a Weavile someday, so I'll gladly take him.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    Ah, I'm surprised your Sneasel evolved already...are my eyes deceiving me, or is he shiny?

Also, what's his name? I've definitely been tempted to get a Weavile someday, so I'll gladly take him.
    He's not shiny, he has a custom coloursheme which was based on the original GS colours! So brown with blue feathers. I've not made a sprite for his Weavile form, but I could very easily do so if you like? Also his name was Shindo I think, but I'm also perfectly fine with you changing it!

Does it look like I care? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

He's not shiny, he has a custom coloursheme which was based on the original GS colours! So brown with blue feathers. I've not made a sprite for his Weavile form, but I could very easily do so if you like? Also his name was Shindo I think, but I'm also perfectly fine with you changing it!
    *Remembers Shindo from our threeway battle* Ugh *shudder*

Well Cyn if you don't mind could I snag the Lilligant and Prinplup

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker
    Adventure, another Pokemon Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I'm sorry, you're confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

I think I'll keep the Weavile's original name, Cynder; it works fine for me, so thanks again.

You don't have to make me a sprite though...however, I am tempted someday to change up my vs. Seeker post so that I can have multiple pictures showing several of my Pokemon in each, similarly to what you and others have done there. That way, it'll make it easier for me to keep track of how many are on my team (which is as massive as ever, lol).
    Knight of Time

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Threeway... Wait, I remember, there's still the fourway! Didn't forget about it, still up to finishing it! ^-^

Either way, I'm here for a different reason. I want to organise my team a bit nicer, so I'll be doing some gift packaaages. All up for grabs, one per person. There may or may not be a fake one just for the hell of it. You've been warned. (:

• Eliatrophy Pack Grabbed by BTP!
    • Osamodophy Pack Grabbed by Em!
    • Steamophy Pack Grabbed by Ash!
    • Malerophy Pack Grabbed by Mikachu!
    • Xelorophy Pack Grabbed by Aura!
    • Sacrophy Pack Grabbed by Em!

Also, my Safari Zone will reopen soon, and I haven't been reffing for a long time. I'll grant one person a short and fresh great ball adventure! (First one to grab it gets it!)
    There is one more thing I'd like to gift, one safari adventure for Cynder and Oslo, if one of you don't want to accept, or are on an adventure, (I didn't check, sowwy ) that's fine, but if you want, I'd be hosting a short ultraball adventure! Yep, an ultra ball for both of you. ^-^

Cynder Safari Grabbed! (:
    Oslo Safari Grabbed!
    Random Safari Grabbed by DL!

Glad to be back. Or kinda back anyway.
    See you around guys!
    Last edited by Puma; 31st December 2014 at 10:12 AM.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_Gen.3 View Post
    *Remembers Shindo from our threeway battle* Ugh *shudder*

Well Cyn if you don't mind could I snag the Lilligant and Prinplup
    Shindo's fab, he even has a reputation ;D Haha yeah though, no problem, snag away! That Lilligant's served me well, I'm happy to see her moving on to someone else who'll use her

I think I'll keep the Weavile's original name, Cynder; it works fine for me, so thanks again.

You don't have to make me a sprite though...however, I am tempted someday to change up my vs. Seeker post so that I can have multiple pictures showing several of my Pokemon in each, similarly to what you and others have done there. That way, it'll make it easier for me to keep track of how many are on my team (which is as massive as ever, lol).
    If you're talking about the banner, RaZoR_LeAf did that for me! The other images are all broken, but they were just sprites all put together into one image lol. I know the feeling about the massive team though, that's why I'm trying to downsize xD

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Threeway... Wait, I remember, there's still the fourway! Didn't forget about it, still up to finishing it! ^-^

Either way, I'm here for a different reason. I want to organise my team a bit nicer, so I'll be doing some gift packaaages. All up for grabs, one per person. There may or may not be a fake one just for the hell of it. You've been warned. (:

• Eliatrophy Pack
    • Osamodophy Pack
    • Steamophy Pack
    • Malerophy Pack
    • Xelorophy Pack
    • Sacrophy Pack

Also, my Safari Zone will reopen soon, and I haven't been reffing for a long time. I'll grant one person a short and fresh great ball adventure! (First one to grab it gets it!)
    There is one more thing I'd like to gift, one safari adventure for Cynder and Oslo, if one of you don't want to accept, or are on an adventure, (I didn't check, sowwy ) that's fine, but if you want, I'd be hosting a short ultraball adventure! Yep, an ultra ball for both of you. ^-^

See you around guys!
    Aaa yay, thanks Puma! Wanted to take a quest at some point to grab a mega stone anyways, I just have to decide who for now first! xD I look forwards to 'travelling' with you

EDIT: Oh, and I just bought you a honedge! 8D Use it well~
    Last edited by Cynder; 21st December 2014 at 05:50 PM.

Advanced Trainer

I'll grab Osamodophy Pack if you don't mind Puma oh and I'd like to say thanks for all the other gifts I've received also I'll make sure to get them all approved after the tree is down

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Thanks for the Safari trek Puma! I gladly accept, though it will have to wait until my trip with Grey is complete.

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll take the Steamophy Pack if possible

Advanced Trainer

No problem Ash! Also, glad you accepted Oslo! You never really gave me a chance to pay you back for all the things you've done for me ^-^
    Em's off the list too.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

I Finnished last Moderator

Puma!! May I have Malerophy Pack, please?

Advanced Trainer

Mikachu! Glad to see you again. ^-^ Of course, it's all yours.
    I guess I can go ahead and give a little hint about the naming at this point. These names are all classes from an MMO, but one... You see the connection? Anyway, I'll go ahead and cross another one off the list! (:

Okay Cynder, I've been thinking about Shindo's appearance according to what you told me...can you possibly make a pic of him with a different colour scheme than what you mentioned (instead of a brown body and blue feathers, I wish he was black in colour (including his claws, but not his feathers or the gem in his forehead), with ice blue feathers and a ice blue gem), please?
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

There are still some packs up for grabs! Feel free to get them, it would be really helpful! xD

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay Cynder, I've been thinking about Shindo's appearance according to what you told me...can you possibly make a pic of him with a different colour scheme than what you mentioned (instead of a brown body and blue feathers, I wish he was black in colour (including his claws, but not his feathers or the gem in his forehead), with ice blue feathers and a ice blue gem), please?
    It'll have to be the older sprites for the moment because I'm not sure how to recolour the xy ones, but sure thing! It won't take long at all any preference on which generation sprite?

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

O.o! PUMA! Random Safari trip! Me! Save it for me! I won't be done till Oslo makes me cry with his, but it would be good to know I have one in the works.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Sure thing DL! It's all yours. ^-^

I Finnished last Moderator

A problem: I didn't remember I already had stated some names and abilities for the Pokemon I gave folks under the tree.

I did it earlier in Approval Tower!

Male Litleo with Unnerve
    Male Fennekin with Magician
    Male Clauncher with Mega Launcher
    Ukkir, Male Espurr with Keen Eye
    Irriterande, Male Dedenne with Plus
    Male Dedenne with Plus
    Male Dedenne with Cheek Pouch
    Male Dedenne with Pickup
    Female Flabébé with Symbiosis
    Female Spritzee with Aroma Veil
    Female Binacle with Sniper
    Female Goomy with Gooey
    Hennesn, Female Pumpkaboo with Insomnia
    Female Phanthump with Harvest
    Female Phantump with Natural Cure
    Honedge with No Guard

Sorry if this brought confusion, hopefully I'm not too late.

Advanced Trainer

Still some packages up for grabs! I really want to have less Pokémon, just take them! Even if you think you have more than enough! ^-^ (Maybe there are some points in there too?!)

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post

• Eliatrophy Pack
    • Osamodophy Pack Grabbed by Em!
    • Steamophy Pack Grabbed by Ash!
    • Malerophy Pack Grabbed by Mikachu!
    • Xelorophy Pack
    • Sacrophy Pack

Cynder Safari Grabbed! (:
    Oslo Safari Grabbed!
    Random Safari Grabbed by DL!

See you around guys!
    Guess I'm back aswell?
    So, could I get a pack too, pwease?
    The Xelorophy one xD

Advanced Trainer

All yours!

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Yay
    Is our Safari trip still a thing or do I need to wait?

Advanced Trainer

You tell me. But back to topic! Two Packages still up for grabs! HAVE AT 'EM!

Advanced Trainer

Alright I have 3 Ultra Balls and a Great ball to give away but the catch is you have to deal with me and use them in my safari. So whoever asks for them gets them.

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_Gen.3 View Post
    Alright I have 3 Ultra Balls and a Great ball to give away but the catch is you have to deal with me and use them in my safari. So whoever asks for them gets them.
    Can I have the three Ultra Balls please? I'm definitely giving some very serious thought to going on another Safari Zone trip, so I'll be glad to go to your Safari Zone.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Oh bless. You can take them just make the post with your pokemon and I'll get it started. The Great Ball is up for grabs unless KOT also wants to take that too.

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

I'm going to let someone else take the Great Ball since it would be a bit too much for me to try and catch four Pokemon on one single Safari Zone trip.

But still, thanks for the Ultra Balls, Emerald.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Alright the Great Ball is still up for grabs then

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Advanced Trainer

Hey so the Great ball is still up for grabs so hurry and take it before the tree is cut down

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Just a warning... Tree closes in 24 hours... Then we are going to have a bonfire.

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Putting the following five Pokemon up for grabs:

- male Carvanha (Rough Skin)
    - male Scrafty (Shed Skin)
    - male Prinplup (Torrent)
    - male Hariyama (Thick Fat)
    - female Dugtrio (Sand Veil)

First come, first serve. Take as many as you like.
    SOMEONE TAKE OSLO'S POKEMON NOW

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

May I have Scrafty and Prinplup?