Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo*)

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, *)

Cynder's Megastone Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Pokéball
    ♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball
    Caught so far: ♦ None yet
    Type of Safari: ♦ Classic

The Old Village
    This is the old location of the village before the battling league moved the village a mile east. In this ancient test of time, among old buildings and disused shops you will find a variety of city Pokemon living in solitude. Rumor has it there are secrets underneath the village.

♣Round 40

For your next move, you decide on checking out the cave, as the light there intensifies. As the fight outside rages on, you enter the blue light. It seems like the podest is giving off the light, the switch next to it is still unturned. You read the inscription.

"Pure of heart... Strong will... Truthseeking... Only those shall be granted 'true power'. But beware, should one, who fails to fulfill any of these prerequisites dare to sully these legendary artifacts, they shall be locked in here forever."

Freya, the Tormented
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[102]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Engulfed by Shadows (90%)-

As you take a last quick glance to the outside, you see that both Pangoro and Warren focus on dodging, rather than hitting her full power.

What are you going to do?
    Risk to flip the switch?
    Check your surroundings?
    Contemplate yet again?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□■■[18]■□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[46]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■[75]■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes
    • Falconzord will remain unconscious for at least (but not limited to) 2 more rounds when recalled or resting.
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Signs ignored counter: 2
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, *)

I'll flip the switch.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village
    This is the old location of the village before the battling league moved the village a mile east. In this ancient test of time, among old buildings and disused shops you will find a variety of city Pokemon living in solitude. Rumor has it there are secrets underneath the village.

♣Round 41

You decide to flip the switch, no matter what the inscription says. Immediately, everything around you comes to a halt and fades into a pure white plain... A deep, soothing voice speaks to you.

"I welcome you, oh chosen one. You are but one of many, who dared to enter this realm. You shall answer me these questions three, before you shall be granted 'true power'."
    After a short pause, the voice continues.

"Answers these questions faithfully, or you may never return to the world you call 'home'."

Ask for the first question?
    Check your surroundings?
    Ask yourself who that thing is?
    Something else?

Signs ignored counter: 3 (+1 for ancient sign)
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay, I'm ready to answer your questions.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 42

"I see. You are brave, for a mere mortal."

After a long pause, the ground beneath you forms to look like the arena you were just fighting in before. Your enraged Garchomp appears in front of you.

"Tell me mortal, what is it that you seek. Power? Justice? Revenge?"

Signs ignored counter: 3

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

At the moment, all I want is for my Garchomp to feel peace, and be returned to her original state.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 43

"I understand. Selflessness is an attribute you can take pride in."

After another pause, another image forms in front of you.

"What does this person mean to you? If you were able to wield 'true power' what would you do to them?"

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

For what she has done, to both myself and others, I would send her to the authorities and allow them to make judgement. I am but one person, not a jury, thus the power to punish does not belong with me.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 44

"I understand, mortal. But is this really what you think deep inside of you? Don't you want to avenge your comrades?"

It doesn't look like they expect an answer to this question. Yet another image forms...

"If I was to grant your wish... And revert this 'friend' to their original form... Would you be willing to sacrifice part of yourself to achieve.. 'true power'? Or do you value something else above all other things?"

This last question seems odd... Better not trip up here!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll do whatever is necessary to fix my friend; it's my fault she got into this mess, and I plan to take full responsibility for her recovery. So yes, I would be willing to sacrifice part of myself, but for Freya; not for 'true power'.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 45

After your final answer, everything around you starts shaking... In front of you, a mysterious being materializes. It appears to have the same soothing voice as the one you heard before.

"Your willingness to sacrifice part of yourself only to relieve this Pokémon of their plagued state is remarkable..."

"However, I can't grant you this wish, because a greater power is at work here. You need to break through to your friend..."

You think about everything said up to this point... So it was all for nothing?

"The sullied being, that turned your own friend against you, only saw what shimmered on the surface- an artifact, that gives its user unlimited strength. You on the other hand, never sought true power to begin with... You only cared for the well-being of your comrades. For that, I applaud you. You shall now return to the place from whence you came... But first... Accept this gift, oh chosen one."

A weird stone floats in front of you.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Thank you for this gift, I'll be sure to use its power well. Just before I leave, do you have any advice on how to alleviate Freya of her curse?

I'll take the stone, and once I have a reply I'll go back!

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 46

You ask Arceus a final question.

"I have no answer to this question. The only one who knows, is the powerful being standing in front of me. The answer lies within you. I believe you broke through to them already..."

And with these words, and an overly dramatic pointing to your heart action, you get warped back to where you disappeared. You feel a bit dizzy, did all of that really happen? You look outside of the cave, it does seem that time stood still while you were in there. The fight between Pangoro, Warren and Freya is still raging on.

Freya, the Tormented
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[102]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Engulfed by Shadows (90%)-

However, Warren suddenly seems to move a lot more agile than before, and Falconzord joined the fray as well. A final blessing from the gods?

Step outside and continue the fight?
    Check your surroundings?
    Run for the hills?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -None-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

□□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■[75]■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Phew, okay guys, this is it. I'm gonna need you to keep on wearing her down and distracting her more than anything, because I need to break through to her to get her out of the cursed state.

Warren, hit her with a will-o-wisp to lower her attack and chip away at her more gently, then set up a double team and use psychic to hold her in place.

Falconzord, start off with a tailwind to get everyone moving faster so that they can dodge Freya's attacks, then set up a double team of your own. Finish up with a sand attack while she's standing still thanks to Warren's psychic.

Pangoro, do the same as the others and set up a double team, then hit her with an Ice Punch, and finish up by helping Warren hold her in place by using Block.

While Freya's restrained, I'll go over to her and try to calm her down some more like I did earlier.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 47

It's time for some action! You issue commands, and your Pokémon get going. Falconzord, now fresh and ready to fight, initiates with a fresh breeze, boosting the speed of your entire team, while Warren sets Freya ablaze, hopefully trying to reduce the damage of her ferocious attacks. Freya retaliates with a double strength dragon claw directed at Warren, but Pangoro, ignoring your orders, saves him, thanks to the speed boost, last second with a well placed Low Sweep, that throws the Garchomp of her feet. She lets out a loud roar once more. It gets more intimidating by the second!

[ -6 EP ] [ -7 EP ] [ -4 EP ] [ -6 HP | Mediocre Burn ]

Now it gets confusing. Everyone sets up a Double Team, there are at least 12 Pokémon on the field right now! Freya is still resting from her double Dragon Claw assault, and is unable to recover quickly enough to do something about this overwhelming number of Pokémon trying to hold her in place.

[ -6 EP | Doppelgangers (+5)] [ -6 EP | Doppelgangers (+4) ] [ -6 EP | Doppelgangers (+2)]

Freya prepares for another grand attack, but just as she tries to lunges at you, a strong psychic holds her in place, while the Pangoro takes her any means to escape by Block. As if that isn't enraging enough, Falconzord kicks some sand into her face.

[ -8 EP ] [ -6 EP ] [ -10 EP ] [ Blocked | Accuracy (-1) ]

With all your Pokémon keeping her covered, you approach her, and talk more to her. She seems to calm down a bit, but the darkness inside her heart doesn't dissolve completely. She also gets to feel the burn. (-6 HP)

Freya, the Tormented
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[90]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Engulfed by Shadows (50%)-
    -Mediocre Burn-
    -Accuracy (-1)-

Suddenly, you hear a voice, coming from the entrance.

"What... are you doing? You really don't think that you can get through to her, do you? Though I am surprised, you did quite well for such an uneducated shrimp." She gasps all of a sudden, when she notices the stone in your hands. "Th-that is... a... a... Megastone?! Ho-how did you... Pangoro?! What are you doing there?! I thought you... What in the world is happening here?!" It takes some time until she recovers from loosing her composure so immensely. And once again, you hear your all-time favorite laugh. "Haha... No matter if you have a Megastone or not. You don't have the Bracelet! Without it, your little stone is useless.. And who's to say that you even got the right stone? It might even be a fake... Yes... Haha... A fake! Your words mean nothing to this Garchomp! My lock-down method is foolproof. No matter how much you try to get her back, it will always be able to revert itself to a older state of hopelessness.. I call it.. the Shadow Lockdown. Not so creative, but more than enough... And you know what..? I don't even need this bracelet! If I destroy it, there's no way anyone could ever stop me! I already have power over Pokémon at their highest potential!"

She releases a Pokéball, and a weird Doublade enters the field.

"Destroy it." She throws the Bracelet into the air, and the Doublade cuts through it in one fell swoop. "Just so you know. This probably was the only chance of ever getting your friend back into consciousness... Pffft... Hahaha... HAHAHAHA!

Continue to talk to Freya?
    Turn to fight the Maniac?
    Run for the hills?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□■■■■■■■■[80]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (5)-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

□□■■■■■■■■[81]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (4)-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■[55]■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (2)-

Referee Notes
    • Unless overcome, Tailwind will stay in effect for 6 more actions!
    • Freya's burn will not go away on it's own, and may intensify with another fire move!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ugh, you again? That bracelet is the last thing on my mind right now, I need to fix what you did to Freya, and then eventually what you did to Doublade. This whole shadow Pokemon thing isn't as solid as you think it is; then again if you knew that, you'd be the one standing here with a mega stone, not me.

Guys, keep hold of Freya for just a little longer, I need to speak with her again. I'll also root around in my pockets to see if I can find a pokepuff or something to give to Freya.

Freya please, I know you're angry, and in pain, but we need to stop this woman. She's the one who did this to you, and she's going to keep on doing it until we put an end to this. I ask for your help, if you're in there, we can't do this without you.

As for the rest of you, once I'm done, focus on taking out that Doublade. I'd love to help it but for now, without Champ, I don't think there's much I can do. Pangoro, I know this has to be hard for you as well, but I'd massively appreciate if you stayed on our side. Think about it, all this woman's ever done is order you around. And look at what she's done to the other Pokemon here, how long do you think it would be until you shared the same fate?

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 48

"I... I don't kn-know what to.. do..." Pangoro seems distressed. "I pr-promised her..." Freya tries to wiggle free, using all of her strength, it takes a lot of effort from Warren and the Pangoro to keep her in place.

[ -8 EP ] [ -10 EP ]

You talk to her once more, and even find a Poképuff from your last little picnic. It seems like it shows a grand effect! All but a little bit of darkness vanished inside Freya's heart and your right wrist starts to glow faintly...
    [ Engulfed by Darkness (-49%) ]

You grin from ear to ear. Take that Maniac! She just claps slowly. "Congratulations. You'd think you're done, right? Haha... HAHAHA! Embrace the power of the shadow lockdown!" All of a sudden, the shadows grow stronger, and wrap themselves around your Garchomp, who cries out in pain once more. "I told you before. You will never overcome the power my method provides me with." As the shadows retake their host, your wrist stops glowing as well. Freya feels her burn once more. ( -6 HP )

Freya, the Tormented
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[84]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Engulfed by Shadows (100%)-
    -Mediocre Burn-
    -Accuracy (-1)-

Falconzord prepares to take on Doublade, while the others can't move to keep Freya in place.

"Pathetic. You think a mere normal Pokémon could overcome the power of a shadow Pokémon?"

"This will be your end. And I will enjoy to be the one to deliver it."

Continue to talk to Freya?
    Run for the hills?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□■■■■■■■[72]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (5)-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

□□■■■■■■■■[81]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (4)-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■[45]■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (2)-

Referee Notes
    • Unless overcome, Tailwind will stay in effect for 5 more actions!
    • Freya's burn will not go away on it's own, and may intensify with another fire move!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay then, it seems like the only way I'm going to break this curse properly is by mega evolving her. I'll run and grab what's left of the bracelet; as long as the stone is intact, it should still work. Warren; while holding her with the psychic, try to access her mind and help her remember how she felt just a few moments ago, and see if you can tap into any dormant happy memories. I'll try to break through to her again, and hold the mega stone and key stone close. HOPEFULLY this should work.

Pangoro, can't you see that she's been abusing you? Even before when you were fighting outside on her behalf she called you a weakling and her slave; and she tried to replace you with Freya. If you stand by her, you could end up being stuck like these poor Pokemon!

Falconzord, use Featherdance on Doublade, then follow it up with sand attack. Finish up with a faint attack to dodge whatever it throws at you and do some major damage!

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 49

You issue commands, and ready yourself for a sprint towards the broken bracelet. However, as soon as the Maniac notices what you're up to, she shouts her command. "Doublade, crush what's left of that Bracelet with a Flash Cannon!" And so it does. The Featherdance is not strong enough to prevent the destruction, and soon, after a flash of bright light there's nothing left but ashes. She laughs out loud once more. "Haha... Pathetic. Not that it would have worked anyway, but it's really fun to crush everything you so desperately tried to achieve... No bracelet... no mega evolution."
    Falconzord speaks up. "Sorry Captain... I.. I couldn't..." In the meantime, Warren gets to work, while Pangoro, still keeping Freya in place, seems to be thinking about your words.

[ -8 EP ] [ -7 EP ] [ -10 EP ] [ Attack (-2) ] [ Engulfed by Shadows (-33%) ]

The fight rages on. Falconzord tries to throw some sand into the Doublade's eyes, but a protect wards him off from the attack. Warren continues to dig up blocked memories, but struggles with the final bunch. Suddenly, your wrist begins to glow slightly again.

[ -6 EP ] [ Engulfed by Shadows (-33%) ]

"Crush these weaklings already, another Flash Cannon!" the maniac shouts, but without a protective barrier up, Feint does close to nothing, and Falconzord suffers from the full attack, fall down to the ground. As you still don't know what to do, something touches your hands all of a sudden. It's the bracelet that was cut in half before! Seems like someone switched it with something else before... Warren in the meantime managed to bring her back into the dazzled state she was in from before. Your wrist starts to glow strongly, and the Garchompnite seems to vibrate in your hands...

[ -18 HP | -8 EP | Doppelgangers ] [ Engulfed by Shadows (-33%) ]

The burn wears Freya further down. ( -6 HP )

Freya, the Tormented
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[78]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Engulfed by Shadows (1%)-
    -Mediocre Burn-
    -Accuracy (-1)-

Shadow Doublade
    Doublade
    @No Guard

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[200]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Attack (-2)-

"This hit was nothing but a taste of my powers. Face your imminent destruction!" The Shadow-Lockdown starts to replenish itself once more...

Do something absolutely badass?
    Run for the hills?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□■■■■■■[64]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (5)-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[82]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■[35]■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (2)-

Referee Notes
    • Unless overcome, Tailwind will stay in effect for 2 more actions!

Last edited by Puma; 31st December 2014 at 06:09 PM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll hand the Garchompite to Freya and activate the keystone!

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, *)

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 50

Just before the maniac could issue her next commands, you hold your hand in the air and touch the key stone, filling the entire room with a blazing light. A bubble of pinkish light forms around your Garchomp, and after a few seconds, a completely changed Freya enters the fray.

"Is th-that... a m-m-m-mega Pokémon?!?!" The maniac is terrified. "Yo-you... how did you.. that's... IMPOSSIBLE! No... fair..!" All other Pokémon currently on the field take a few steps back and leave the field to Freya. "I will CRUSH you! DESTROY you!" She takes 5 more Pokéballs out of her pockets, and throws them all at once. "You will DIE! I am going to be VICTORIOUS!"

[ Engulfed by Shadows | Mega Evolved ]

Suddenly, a stone flies right into the Shadow Doublade's face. You look around and see the Champ controlling it with Psychic. Another glow occurs... and with that, the final battle begins.

=> [ Engulfed by Shadows ]

Warren, Falconzord, Pangoro, Aegislash and Champ take on four of the new Shadow Pokémon, as the fifth stands right in front of you.

The Fallen Fortress
    ♂ Aggron
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[300]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects

"Haha... HAHAHAHAHA! So what if you have a mega evolved Pokémon?! YOUR IDIOCY ENDS HERE! Kill her! Kill her dead!" The Aggron starts a powerful punch, but Freya jumps in and blocks it effortlessly with a quick Protect. "It's good to be back. Let's take him down."

Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[180]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -ATK (+2) Sp. ATK (+2)-

Fight?
    Fight?
    Fight?
    Something else?

Your Squad (Moves autonomously)

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□■■■■■■[64]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (5)-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[82]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (2)-
    Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

Status Effects
    -None-
    Aegislash
    Aegislash
    @Stance Change

Status Effects
    -Offensive-

Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, *)

ALRIGHT FREYA, it's awesome to see you back! Let's start up with a Swords Dance, pack EVEN MORE more punch into your later moves. Then use a Bulldoze to slow this thing down, and finish up with a full on Earthquake to really get this thing off to a good start.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball
    ♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

The Old Village

♣Round 51

A fight is what she wanted, a fight is what she gets. You issue commands, and prepare for the final battle against this godforsaken maniac.
    Freya starts off by grinding her claws in a spectacular way, while the Aggron cries out in pain and goes into a full offensive maneuver and gives your Garchomp a massive steel-headbutt right into her fronthead. Ouch! Freya doesn't seem to be too hurt, and starts her assault by shaking the ground, making her opponent trip and hurt themselves. The Aggron gets up once more, this time hitting with a massive Blizzard, that throws Freya off her feet. She tries to retaliate with an Earthquake, but hit her target too good, causing the Aggron to land an even heavier hitting Take Down on her. Ouch...

[ -43 HP | Attack (+2) ] [ -55 HP | Speed (-1)]

The Fallen Fortress
    ♂ Aggron
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[245]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Speed (-1)-

"Your Pokémon doesn't stand a chance! I WILL CRUSH YOU!"

Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[137]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -ATK (+4) Sp. ATK (+2)-

Fight?
    Fight?
    Fight?
    Something else?

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□■■■■■■[64]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (5)-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[82]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (2)-
    Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

Status Effects
    -None-
    Aegislash
    Aegislash
    @Stance Change

Status Effects
    -Offensive-

Referee Notes

Last edited by Puma; 31st December 2014 at 06:41 PM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay Freya, you're doing great so far!

Sand attack ~ Substitute ~ Sandstorm

Protect against any blizzards that might come your way during the first and second actions, but otherwise you're just setting up! (In the event you do need to protect, don't do so more than once and shift any actions forwards rather than replacing them)

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball
    ♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

The Old Village

♣Round 52

Freya gets back up, preparing to execute your next batch of commands.

"Blizzard... huh?" The maniac laughs and issues commands. Both Pokémon get into motion again, Freya tries to hurl some sand into Aggron's Face, however, he retaliates with a tripple ice beam, that smashes Freya into the ground, freezing the ground around her. She barely sets a substitute up and unleashes a Sand Storm that awakens a power deep inside her.
    Sandstorm is now in effect! The accuracy of most attacks is now slightly decreased, while Freya ups her fighting prowess even further!

[ -54 HP | -10 HP (Substitute) | Substitute (10 HP) | Sand Force (!) ] [ -0 HP ]

The Fallen Fortress
    ♂ Aggron
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[245]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Speed (-1)-

"How does it feel to see your comrade crushed...? Oh, excuse the rude question, you already know. You experienced that several times. You're a disgrace for all trainers."

Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force [!]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[74]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -ATK (+4) Sp. ATK (+2)-
    Substitute (♥[10]♥)

"Don't listen to her. This is far from over. I believe in you. We all do." Freya shakes off the pain, and goes a few more steps off from the freezing ground beneath her.

Fight?
    Fight?
    Fight?
    Something else?

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□■■■■■■[64]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (5)-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[82]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

Status Effects
    -Doppelganger (2)-
    Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

Status Effects
    -None-
    Aegislash
    Aegislash
    @Stance Change

Status Effects
    -Offensive-

Referee Notes
    • Sandstorm will remain in effect for 9 more actions!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Earthquake, now, three times.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball
    ♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet

The Old Village

♣Round 53

Time for yet another round of this showdown.

"Do you always leave yourself so open to counterattacks? This battle is a mere joke. No Pokémon can overcome the power that the shadows bring..."
    Freya starts shaking the ground with all of her might, while Aggron, stumbling around, counterattacks with a might blizzard, enhanced by two potent ice beams following right up. One crushes the substitute, but the Blizzard hit full power. Luckily, one of the ice beams completely misses, as Aggron faceplants the ground, combined with the raging sandstorm. Freya seems to be close to fainting, but fights on none the less, the sandstorm lending her its powers.

[ -44 HP | Substitute ] [ -88 HP ]

The Fallen Fortress
    ♂ Aggron
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[157]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Speed (-1)-

"Admit it. You're finished. One more barrage of attacks, and your oh-so-mighty Garchomp will bite the dust."

Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force [!]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[30]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -ATK (+4) Sp. ATK (+2)-

"It... it doesn't look... good..." Freya pants. Just this moment, some of the Pokémon that were fighting gather around you. It seems like Pangoro fainted in the battle against the other shadow Pokémon, but the others seem to have made it quite well. The maniac gulps.

Falconzord raises his wing, and asks: "What are your commands, captain?". Also... the ultra ball in your pockets start to glow in a bright light, just as the mega stone did earlier... What is happening? Your key stone seems to be vibrating as well. You hear the same soothing voice whispering in your ear as before.

"I am impressed, oh chosen one. You have shown potential beyond even my imagination. For the sacrifice of two, you shall be granted 'true power'."
    It seems like they are referring to the Pokéballs in your pockets. But wasn't the Mega Stone "true power"?

???
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[36]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□■[11]■□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[22]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□■[6]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Your Allies

Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

■■■■■■■■■[87]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Aegislash
    Aegislash
    @Stance Change

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[57]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□■■■■[36]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Offensive-

Referee Notes
    • Sandstorm will remain in effect for 6 more actions!

Last edited by Puma; 10th January 2015 at 01:22 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Is your VS. Seeker up to date? Couldn't find Cobalion there. ^-^
    Darkest Light's Adventure for Terrakion!

Inventory: ♦ 3x Ultra Ball
    Type of Safari: ♦ Speed

Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokemon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

♣Round 1

Dropped in the middle of a graveyard, your desperate search for the legendary Pokémon begins.
    "Wait... a graveyard? That... doesn't add up. Why would Terrakion be in a graveyard?!" Excellence remarks. Without further questioning, you take a good look around. It doesn't seem like there is anything unusual going on, a few ghost types fly around the yard and there's a big building right behind you. A sign in front of it says "New Super Fun Park - Totally not a trap!".

Also, there are some footsteps on the ground, that could belong to Terrakion, leading in front of a big grave. However, the footsteps end there.

Approach the Pokémon?
    Do the Cynder and enter the building?
    Follow the footsteps?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

Status Effects
    -None-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

Status Effects
    -None-

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'll call Belial and try to melt that door.

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 2x Pokéballs
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    Caught so far: Palpitoad, M, @Water Absorb
    Dratini

Dysfunction Land
    A dilapidated series of amusement park rides and buildings. Who knows what you might find underneath these dusty tents and behind closed doors…

♣Round 74

After contemplating about what the hell you're supposed to do, you decided on the easy way. Burn the hell out of it!

"Alright, if that's what'cha want. You two dullos go ahead and help." The Litwick do some sort of nodding motion, and together you burn down the door. You enter the huge hall yet again, but no signs of the Smeargle. In the middle, there is a huge package of sorts. All the random appliances are still scattered around the floor. One of the Litwick moves closer to investigate... Suddenly, a lawn mower starts to fly.

Try to make it mow your lawn?
    Call the Litwick back?
    Ask yourself what a "Dullo" is?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

■■■■■■■■■[92]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

A flying lawn mower seems dangerous... probably. I'll call the litwicks back - just in case

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!

♦ 1x Great Ball
    Dratini

Dysfunction Land
    A dilapidated series of amusement park rides and buildings. Who knows what you might find underneath these dusty tents and behind closed doors…

♣Round 75

You decide that flying lawn mowers are probably a force to be reckoned with, and call the Litwick back.

Suddenly, the lawn mower falls down to the ground again. "Well... that was weird. This dullo prolly triggered somethin'." The package rattles a little, but other than that, you notice no differences.

Open it up?
    Mock Pikachu's accent?
    Realise that you lost the coolest lawn mower ever I mean come on it's super cool and it could have mown your lawn automatically like you wouldn't even need to do something come on that's pretty swell, just mentioning that you fucked up here, alright?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

■■■■■■■■■[92]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

"Whats this?" I attempt to open that package.

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!

♦ 1x Great Ball
    Dratini

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 76

You let curiosity take the best of you, and open up the package. Suddenly, your eyes are blinded by the sheer nothingness. You rub your eyes and look again, from all possible angles, but there's nothing in there.

"But I saw it with me own eyes, matey." Pikachu seemed to have become a pirate in the meantime. All of a sudden, a loud voice echoes from all different directions. You recognise it as the moderator's voice from before. "I believe you are searching for the one who resided in that package, correct? The main attraction? Well, he's already out. And I will gladly demonstrate their powers."

Issue commands?
    Yar har, leave da ship?
    Mourn your loss of a lawn mower?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

■■■■■■■■■[92]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL*)

Let's look around the building a bit more.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL*)

Aura's Safari Adventure!

♦ 1x Great Ball
    Dratini

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 77

You decide to ignore the moderator, and look around a little more. Much to his displeasure. He comes out of hiding and approaches you directly.

"You DARE to ignore me? ME? The great ENTERTAINER?!?" He seems quite agitated. Pikachu starts talking again as well.

"Yo, dude, dunno what's up with you, but ya should shut yo trap."

Issue commands?
    Leave?
    Loose faith in hum-pokéanity?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

■■■■■■■■■[92]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

"You found us, okay. Good job but do you actually need us?. What do you want us to do?"

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!

♦ 1x Great Ball
    Dratini

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 78

You ask the Smeargle about his ambitions and goals.

"Well... uh.. I kinda made the whole park flee in panic... and I thought you came here to stop me and stuff... Yeah, I kinda thought that was important... But no, I don't have any... specific business with you." He seems confused, and somewhat disappointed.

"Now that's awkward, mate." You feel the sudden urge to strangle Pikachu again.

Issue commands?
    Leave?
    Laugh?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

■■■■■■■■■[92]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

" I mean, you do have reasons, don't you? It's not like you do all of this for me to stop you, ...right?"

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!

♦ 1x Great Ball
    Dratini

Dysfunction Land

♣Round 79

You direct your question at the Smeargle.

"Uh... No.. 'course not you. Didn't even know you were here, but I figured someone would come and try stop me.. y'know, I kinda planned all of this. For example, there are quite a few transmutation circles all around the room..." He points towards several pillars in the room. But hey, I guess... you have some other business then."

"That was a TRAP?!" Pikachu doesn't really seem to get a grasp on what's going on right now. The Litwick look at each other, then leave the building.

Issue commands?
    Leave?
    Laugh?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

■■■■■■■■■[92]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes