Thread: Movies

What are you looking at? Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Movies

I would like to know what movies that all of us on TPM thus far have seen ---whether they've been action movies, or movies that made you think. Don't be shy.....tell us!

I've seen the 'Imitation Game' and 'Theory Of Everything'........Both good movies, but Imitation Game is more believable (In my opinion the lead actor should have won an Oscar)

BUT I mostly sympathized with Turing's character: Turing did everything that would have brought forth peace quiclkly in the free world, but was eventually prosecuted for how he felt as a person. This to me was screwed up.
    midnightangel
    Just a Twitter slut and a Tumblr whore.

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Movies

One movie I'd recommend for everyone is Battle Royale. It's a bit violent though. Actually, it's a bit like The Hunger Games but waaayy better. I haven't seen The Hunger Games but I can tell you, Battle Royale was first and it has to be waaayy better.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Battle Royale anytime. Hunger Games series have good reviews but I am reserving my opinions after I finished the entire trilogy.

Imitation game is a good one. A true story too if you do a quick wiki. But Oscar is right. Imitation game is good but never in the leagues of Birdman.

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I recommend basically anything with Jeeja Yanin for the action film aficionados among us! SO GOOD.
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.