Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pokemon Go

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Default Re: Pokemon Go

I just had a scroll through my Pokémon, my male to female ratio seems quite even tbh. You might just be unlucky.

I now have all the legendary dogs, and a 100% IV Growlithe. I think I'm one candy from evolving it, which is annoying!

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Woohoo! I just got super lucky! I caught two Farfetch'd within an hour of them starting to spawn and they were opposite genders!

Now I just have to hope Niantic gets around to doing events like this for the other region-exclusives, because I definitely don't see myself managing to travel to other continents any time in the near future...

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I forgot about this thread, happy to see it still slightly active.

I'm up to level 38 now, Pokedex up to 248. I just need Unown, Mewtwo, Mime, and Kangaskhan. Thank you event Farfetch'd! Still no EX pass invite... the only sponsored gyms by me are 20min away and I don't want to expand my usual poketurf that far unless there's some sort of guarantee. I took a trip up to Chicago last month and saw the same Mankey nest that you did Magmar. That helped me with my Fighting Badge, and all the Swinubs, Shellders, and Seels helped with my Ice Badge (197/200 ). There were also a lot of Magnemites by the water which helped for the Steel Badge! Still haven't completed those three badges, nor even reached silver on the Dragon one, but oh well it was good progress. I also finally received the catch-300-tiny-Rattata badge yesterday so I can stop obsessing over those damn rats!

More Hoenn Pokemon are coming, twas announced today! Whatever "soon" means. https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/sta...07797640781824
    Last edited by Katie; 6th December 2017 at 09:30 AM.

I did 2 Ho-oh raids yesterday. Failed to catch it both times. My streak of catching legendaries on the first encounter has ended.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

AHHHHH Gen 3 is live!!!! Who'd ya catch first??? Wurmple for me ha.
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Roselia for me! This is exciting Gen 3 was the last gen of games I played. Let's see how well I remember these guys! Want SKITTY!

Advanced Trainer

Zigzagoon was my first, but I think Gulpin was my second.

And I got the silver Badge for catching Fighting-types by catching my first Makuhita.

I'm disappointed in Zigzagoon. As a Rattata-equivalent, it should have needed only 25 Candies to evolve, not the full 50.

I've heard that Absol, which is now a level-4 Raid Boss, might be Raid-exclusive, so I guess I've got that long-term goal ahead of me now. I can't count on the same kind of help with level-4 bosses I often get with Legendaries because the other local players don't care about them as much. On the plus side, weather effects resulting in potentially level-35 wild pokémon may help me get a leg up on my solo raiding power.

Master Trainer

So um this is still happening!
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Advanced Trainer

I just hit level 35 tonight.

The first Community Day was a bust for me. Despite being called a "Day" the event was only a few hours, during which I was not available. No Shiny Pikachu for me. I can only hope I have better luck for February's Community Day; I could definitely use more Dratini.

Makin' slow but sure progress on the Hoenn Dex. 51 Hoenn species caught so far.

Master Trainer

Congrats on hitting Level 35!

Um I ... uh ... got an EX raid pass for the 8th and am making nice progress on the Hoenn-dex as well. The winter weather is really my biggest barrier to getting out there more often. I'm able to swipe a few stops on my train ride as the stations are almost all stops, but the Pokemon that appear there are like... Natu, more Natu, 50 billion Natu, a Sentret, and now bonus Whismur (which only need 12 candies to evolve thank the god(dess)(es)).

Inching closer to completing the Pokedex overall, though! I'm halfway to Charizard--but yeah, a walking evolution is very difficult in January in Chicago, and the Charmander nests are all in that part of the city nobody should just go hang out in. Still haven't even seen a wild Lickitung, but there's a great site--chipokeradar--that allows me to track them. I try not to rely on it too much because part of the fun for me is walking around and discovering what's lurking about. Some folks in my raid group rely on it and run out only for specific mons. Each approach is valid tho.

Also I still need Unown and a few final-tier starter evolutions from Gen 2, but I think other than that, I'm looking pretty good for the Johto Dex. I got Tyranitar at last, huzzah!

The Wish List:
    Charmeleon, Charizard, Alakazam, Lickitung, Meganium, Typhlosion, Ampharos, Unown, Steelix, Shuckle, Magcargo, Tyranitar, a ton of Gen 3s but I won't count those yet

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Advanced Trainer

Well, my second Community Day was definitely much better than the first. I caught a bit over one hundred Dratini, including four Shiny ones, and while I was at it I was lucky enough to get involved in a Rayquaza Raid and capture that Legendary Dragon-type (it has the least useful of all of Rayquaza's Charged Moves, but I can live with that.) Yesterday my Dragon catching badge was bronze; tonight I'm more than halfway to Gold. I also have enough Dratini Candy to turn three of these little guys into Dragonite; I'm partway through evaluating their IVs now to decide which ones get to grow up (it's not looking like any of the Shiny ones will, at least for now.)

Anyone have any fun stories of their Community Day adventures?

Master Trainer

I thought I'd posted another update about what was happening, but um... think one of them is gone. Maybe I never clicked reply. If someone cared that I'd double-posted and removed it, that's a shock, since there's only like 10 active members on this forum ha

I was NOT able to get out for Community Day since I'd had a conflicting social engagement ;[ bummer! What I DO now have though is a perfect IV Metang but what hasn't happened is much progress on the Hoenn Pokedex. The weather has been terrible for weeks, but the sun is out at last today so I'm going to try to grab some of the harder-to-get ones.

Oh! Also, I'm level 33 now yay. I do have Rayquaza but would love it if the Gen 1 and 2 legendaries would show up for a while. It'd be great to have a chance to catch up and grab some of them like Moltres that I didn't have a chance to get (as I didn't have, and couldn't afford, a phone that could handle the game at that time).

Mewtwo Round 2 is tomorrow afternoon... I am excited to get out there and try to catch him. Out of the 20 people in the Mewtwo raid I did, only two of us didn't catch it (I was one of those two) and your boy Magmar is SALTY about this. ha

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I have caught both Unown (J) and Mewtwo since my last check in. Level 39 now. Pikachu community day was spent mostly at home, mass-evolving stuff using Lucky Eggs for the extra XP. Went to a park for a while to catch some Chus, but only one shiny. Dratini day was better. 100+ caught, 8 shinies, and it was a park I hadn't been to yet in a biome I'm not familiar with so I had like 8 Pokedex additions that day.

PINK DRAGONAIR IS MY FAVORITE POKEMON NOW! I wanna make her my signature gym drop, since I don't last long as a Valor in my area anyway so what's the point of Blisseying.

I have vacation plans in a few months that will net me Mr. Mime, Lunatone, and Volbeat.

Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I have caught both Unown (J) and Mewtwo since my last check in. Level 39 now. Pikachu community day was spent mostly at home, mass-evolving stuff using Lucky Eggs for the extra XP. Went to a park for a while to catch some Chus, but only one shiny. Dratini day was better. 100+ caught, 8 shinies, and it was a park I hadn't been to yet in a biome I'm not familiar with so I had like 8 Pokedex additions that day.

PINK DRAGONAIR IS MY FAVORITE POKEMON NOW! I wanna make her my signature gym drop, since I don't last long as a Valor in my area anyway so what's the point of Blisseying.

I have vacation plans in a few months that will net me Mr. Mime, Lunatone, and Volbeat.
    Congrats on the Mewtwo and Unown! I am now Dead Sea levels of salty--I was the ONLY person who didn't catch Mewtwo at the raid on Monday. GRR. But--I finally have freakin' Charizard. Huzzah!

Omg pink Dragonair is best Dragonair <3 but what is up with this ugly gangrene Dragonite????

Safe travels Katie

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Magmar View Post
    Omg pink Dragonair is best Dragonair <3 but what is up with this ugly gangrene Dragonite????

Safe travels Katie
    AGREED. Hell, make it blue so it at least matches regular Dratini/Dragonair

And thank you!

edit: made Pink D'nair my avatar :3
    Last edited by Katie; 12th March 2018 at 03:21 PM.

Master Trainer

Love it Katie! Although I do miss Mikachu's illustration, ha! The highest art.

I've been making progress, zipping along through Level 34 and am now only about 180,000 XP away from 35. I've filled in a few more holes in my Pokedex, evolving Blaziken and settling on an Aggron with decent stats, but not the best. Breloom is a recent addition, and I think I have to settle on the Slakoth I've got although with the Eggstravaganza upon us--that word is a physical challenge to type--I may hatch a better one in the coming ten days. Azurill was born from an egg at last yesterday, and I'm only six candies away from evolving Milotic. Also, caught Lugia FINALLY.

Current Wish List of Obtainable Pokemon: Lickitung (FFS), Mewtwo (also FFS), Unown, Ludicolo, Gardevoir, Slaking, Sharpedo, Wailord, Flygon, Milotic, Cradily, Altaria, Relicanth(?), Wynaut, Shelgon, Salamence, Metagross (one candy to go and have a perfect Metang!)

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Master Trainer

Hello! It's been three weeks and there are major new developments in the game, and since there has been zero posting activity anywhere I'm *double posting* whee

I have advanced to Level 34, incorrectly cited before, and immediately after posting my prior reply, I saw a Lickitung on the ChiPokeRadar and caught that bugger! Of course, with the new updates, the Radar is down...

BUT HEY NOW WE CAN GET THE MEW. Most of the Mew challenges are soloable, which is exciting because most folks can actually do them regardless of where they live! The daily challenges are also able to be swapped out at your leisure, which is HUGE for folks who can't complete raids every day. I am now the proud owner of a Moltres at last, woohoo! Milotic and a graceful and demure Altaria have signed onto my team as well. Mazel tov.

The problem with the newest challenge has been the weather in the Midwest. I don't think many folks here are Midwesterners but our weather since the launch of the daily challenges has been garbage. It is next to impossible to go catch 'em all with the temperature CONSTANTLY below 0 C. This has brought about the handicap of the fact that I recently evolved a Gyarados and am now 330 candies away from the next one, which is greatly stalling my progress through the Mew quest. I was even hesitant to evolve Swablu because God forbid the next Discovery Challenge requires us to evolve one. My small army of raid-worthy Gyarados are now relegated to gyms in hopes of acquiring a candy along the way. Ugh, so frustrating. I wish we had options to do something like "Evolve a Pokemon that requires 400 candy." I think Swablu are relatively common in most places, while Magikarp is only typical by the sea. There's a lake right outside, but it has been too cold to go hunting by that lake. Ten minutes in, my hands are numb.

My wish list has shrunk considerably in the last three weeks:
    Current Wish List of Obtainable Pokemon: Mewtwo (I hate you), Mew(!), Unown, Ludicolo, Gardevoir, Slaking, Wailord, Flygon, Cradily

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Advanced Trainer

One thing the Research Feature has done for me (aside from get me doing even more walking, so I'm hitting my step goal more often) is speed up XP gain. I'm getting kind of close to reaching level 36, faster than I expected to.

I live near a few bodies of water, so I occasionally see wild Magikarp, but they aren't at all what I'd call common. However, they seem to have become a bit more common now than they used to, thank Arceus. Also, I've set my Red Gyarados as my Buddy and it grabs Magikarp Candy every kilometer. I'm now up to 272 Candy; I wonder how much longer it'll take me to reach 400? I'm not actually at the part of Prof. Willow's Special Research where I need to evolve the Magikarp yet; I still have to catch the ten Ghost-types. I'll try to do that tonight because I'll already have reason to be in the city late at night, when wild Ghost-types become plentiful.

I've also decided to keep catching Swablu even though I now have enough for my second, other-gendered Altaria, just in case the quests for Celebi or Jirachi or whatever call for evolving a Swablu. (Also also, I haven't caught a Shiny Swablu yet, so if I find one I'll want to evolve it!)

Yesterday I finally caught a Shiny Murkrow! Now I can stop checking all of them; I certainly didn't need any more Candies.

Oh, speaking of Shinies, everyone was wondering what new Kanto Shinies would become available during the special Kanto Celebration event...that's just started. I should check what new Kanto Shinies people have been finding...huh. No reports yet. I know it's only been live for less than half an hour, but I can usually find event reports that quickly. Guess they're only as common as the default for Shinies.

Pokémon I haven't obtained yet: Mewtwo, Mew, Unown, Blissey, Raikou, Pupitar, Lugia, Combusken and Blaziken, Ludicolo, Pelipper, Breloom, Slaking, Azurill, Medicham, Sharpedo, Wailord, Camerupt, Trapinch and evos, Cradily, Milotic, Chimecho, Absol, Shelgon and Salamence, Metang and Metagross, Latios, Kyogre...and pretty much all Regionals.

__________________________________________________ ____

...It's been zero weeks, and less than half a day, so I won't double-post. But I just wanted to say...I officially love this Kanto event.

Tonight, not only did I get all of the Ghost-types I needed for Willow's quests, I also made excellent progress toward the Magikarp Candies. I now have 349 of them. I also finally - FINALLY - got Genderdex data for male Sandshrew, and for female Doduo and Dodrio. I even found a Grimer; sadly it wasn't the gender I needed, but meeting one tonight gives me hope that I'll meet more this week. I'm getting closer to having enough Onix Candy for my first female Steelix, too. A great night all around!
    Last edited by Poryhedron; 11th April 2018 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Update from later that night

Advanced Trainer

What the heck, double post time. The fourth Community Day was wonderful for me. I hit Level 36, I finally get female Muk, Pinsir and Kabutops, I have male, female and Shiny Dex Data for the whole Mareep line...and since Dragon Pulse was the wrong move to give Ampharos if they were trying to make it a worthwhile attacker, completing that dex data means I don't ever have to worry about how stupidly rare Mareep is ever again!

For the second time in as many Community Days, I ran out of Pokémon storage space partway through. Luckily I had the Coins on hand to buy more storage space; I still haven't reached the original maximum, let alone the current one, since it's so rarely an issue for me. My Coins are usually better spent on Pokéballs or Incubators. Speaking of Pokéballs, I quite enjoyed the trick they pulled with Field Research this time around; the steady supply of Great Balls, Ultra Balls and Pinap Berries really helped!

I've also been catching a pleasantly large number of Machop this week; it looks like this Kanto event is my key to finally earning the Gold rank in the Badge for catching Fighting-types.

Master Trainer

Hey Poryhedron! Glad you made out so well with the community day That's all good stuff! I also managed to get a shiny Mareep, despite the constant sleet all day, and enough candy that I now have a sparkly Ampharos! Also, big news: I got Mew today! AND a raid pass for the 22nd for Mewtwo (try #3...) I do love Thursdays in the game because I hit my 7-day Field Challenge reward and also get my 7-day Catch Streak and Pokestops, so all the grinding all week pays off. The double-candy with hatches means that I now have a reasonable Flygon at last and have more than ample candy for Aggron #2, provided I finally find one with respectable stats. (What is it with all the crappy Arons around?)

This event was a big help in that I scored the Steel 3x badge and the Fighting 3x badge, too! Just need Dragon and I'll have completed the set.

Next Pokemon being walked to evolution is Lileep. 7 candy to go.

Current Wish List of Obtainable Pokemon: Mewtwo (that complete ass), Unown, Ludicolo, Gardevoir, Slaking, Wailord, Cradily

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Master Trainer

YUS
    I CAUGHT MEWTWO

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Advanced Trainer

It's official
    Magmar wins the thread
    Everyone can go home now

If you're already home
    Just look around you
    and think for a moment
    about how utterly home you are

Master Trainer

Aw thanks Poryhedron!

Well, it's MAY DAY, the first of may. Workers of the world unite!!! And also, Pokemon Go players, of course.

The cleanup day event netted me a couple of helpful Rhydons. Sweet. Otherwise, I found it kind of a pain in the butt. It was tough to achieve the available daily challenges when they were all like "Catch 3 Pidgey or Murkrow" or "Evolve 5 Fire Pokemon". Um, there aren't any around anywhere... "Catch 500 Rhydons" was more achievable! Regardless it got us out to play a little, and now that spring has finally sprung in the hinterlands it's been absolutely lovely for both the game and, strangely enough, the beach. (We've gone from the 30s F/about 3 C every day to about 30 C all of a sudden!)

Also, I do have enough candy now for Wailord, but after the Magikarp fiasco last month, I'm holding onto those candies...

Currently walking my problematic Lombre to evolution. Mazel.

I think the Lati@s swap is coming up shortly, and allegedly we'll be getting Zapdos in the daily challenge queue now! Very exciting stuff--always thought Zapdos was pretty cool.

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Advanced Trainer

Seeing the new Field Research challenges will be interesting, but I'm also definitely excited for this new Fighting-type event they're starting today. Thanks to the glut of Machop during the Kanto Celebration event, I got my progress in the Fighting-type achievement badge up to 199 Fighting-types caught, just one away from Gold Rank...and then Fighting-types went back to their usual extreme rarity, and I am STILL at 199 Caught. Today's the day I finally get that Gold Rank! Also, I'll finally be able to get enough Meditite Candy for Medicham...hopefully both genders, even.

Master Trainer

Poryhedron, you're in a more rural region right? I probably have an advantage being in Chicago. In my block radius, there are a dozen stops and several nests. Cities seem to have ample Fighting-types, although only Makuhita shows up with any regularity. It's a little annoying since the lakeshore is right there, but the event means that now that it's finally warm enough to go hunting for water-types, there are only fighting-types there. Good for taking out Blissey, bad for evolving Lombre!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Advanced Trainer

My home is rural, but there's a city about half an hour's drive away. Even in the city, though, Fighting-types pretty much never appear...at least not normally. I currently have the same problem as you regarding Fighting-types pushing out nearly all non-Fighting-types; that actually cost me my Field Research Stamp yesterday, making me a very grumpy virtual pokémon for the rest of the night. But at least I finally have a Preset Party full of L30+ Machamp and Hariyama with their optimal movesets for the next time I luck into an Absol raid.

I got enough Candies for both male and female Medicham the first day of the event, and figured I could safely ignore Meditite from that point on...but then, a couple days later, I was lucky enough to encounter a Shiny Makuhita! ...which reminded me that Shiny Meditite have also been reported appearing during this event, so now I have to pay attention to Meditite again Just like the visible gender differences some pokémon have, you can't tell on the map screen whether a pokémon is Shiny; you have to initiate the encounter to see that. But at least you can simply run if it's not what you wanted.

Speaking of getting lucky, one of the biggest Nests in my area has become an Electabuzz nest, so I get to spend two weeks gathering the Candies for Electivire. New Pokéstops are also sprouting in that area, to the point where we even have a new Gym that should theoretically be a valid site for EX-Raids. I'm avoiding spinning the new Stops because May's version of the "Spin Pokéstops you haven't visited before" Field Research has Aerodactyl as the reward encounter, and I still don't have Genderdex data for female Aerodactyl.
    Last edited by Poryhedron; 5th May 2018 at 07:19 PM.

Quick update from me. I had an Ex-Raid pass, at last! I got it at the last community day. However, they gave me a MONDAY between 3:15 and 4. Wtf Niantic?! So I missed out on Mewtwo

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Master Trainer

Becki, I have the same problem--a Mewtwo raid pass for 1 p.m. today, and I have a meeting at that time! Bleh. I'm even tempted to call into the meeting and just do the raid as though I'm sitting in front of my computer, with the webcam off, LOL.

I got the Aerodactyl yesterday went to one of the suburbs and quickly swept house on the 6+ Pokestops. Mine was male and had lousy IVs, though. Browsing through the dex, I realized I've got all gender data for most Gen Is except a few starters, Aerodactyl and, for some weird reason, have only gotten female Muk thus far. Where is Mr. Muk???

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

I got Mew today It’s not got good IVs, but it’s cute.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Advanced Trainer

I just got my first ever EX-Raid Pass! Good thing the Electabuzz nest I had earlier has now become a Scyther nest; I need to beef up my collection of Scizor. I just recently got my first Tyranitar that knows Bite and Crunch, too, but it's only L20 and there's no way I'll be able to get it into shape by Memorial Day.

Speaking of finally getting Dark-types, I got my first Absol at the end of yesterday's Community Day! It's become a tradition to end Community Day with a Raid or two; shortly after catching the Absol I got my second Ho-Oh, but the Absol's more exciting to me because of Ho-Oh's less-than-stellar movepool. Just like Tyranitar, Absol's got the ideal moveset for Mewtwo-smacking but is only L20 and isn't going to reach L30 by the EX Raid.

If I manage to catch Mewtwo, the only Kanto Pokémon I'll still be missing basic Dex data for will be Mr. Mime and Kangaskhan...and there are rumors drifting about that we'll likely soon see another special event like the one that gave the whole world Farfetch'd for a brief time. Here's Hoping!

Advanced Trainer

HOLY $#17 ALOLAN FORMS!
    WE'RE GETTING ALOLAN FORMS IN POGO!

What dark wizardry is this!?

They gave certain cities Kangaskhans last year. I just came back from my honeymoon and my husband made me go XD Yay jetlag.

I’ll swap you a Tauros for Mr Mime *if only*

I got my second EX raid pass. For a Tuesday. Around lunch time. Would be fine if it weren’t closer to my home than work XD

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I hit level 40 during my trip I got my Mime, Volbeat, and Lunatone, but I was really worried about the latter. We were there for 2 weeks but for the first ~10 days I only saw its shadow on radar very late at night after we had settled in for bed. Luckily we got up stupid early one morning and found 2 Lunatones at about 6:30am. My Pokedex is now up to 365. Of the obtainables in my country, all I need are Wynaut and Metagross. 16/100 candies for Meta and I'm putting EVERY 5k egg in an incubator to hurry things along for Wynaut, though I'm starting to run out of incubators and don't want to spend any $ on more. I'll need to step up my gym game to get more coins.
    Last edited by Katie; 4th June 2018 at 09:48 AM.

I started community day by finally hitting level 30 I ended community day with a 98% Tyranitar, I was pleased with this outcome!

Anyone done any reading into this friendship stuff? I’ll post a link to the into my hubby had when he gives it to me lol.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Master Trainer

Now you're Lv30, we can connect as friends :3

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

July 26th, 2018
    Dear journal,
    Still no Wynaut. I'm starting to fear that they have gone extinct. With the rumors of gen4 fast approaching I'm afraid the polluted egg pool will never grant me this elusive baby Pokemon.

Also still working on Metagross. 61 candies! Still have only ever encountered 2 Beldums ever in-game. Meanwhile I've hatched 6 Bagon... The 61 candies are almost entirely from buddy-walking and gym-berry-feeding.

I did manage to trade for a Kangaskhan recently! That was nice. I really want Tropius next.

Master Trainer

Still no Wynaut?! Oh my goodness that's so annoying! I know you're down in TX, but if you're in Dallas area, I'll be there a few times this fall for work and maybe we can trade or something?? I've gotten a handful thus far.

My wish list has come down to trades at this point for international mons, but still no Unown. There was a Go Fest here in Chicago but the tickets all got swooped up and offered via scalping for exorbitant fees. Most of us in my group couldn't get the tickets despite living RIGHT NEXT TO THAT PARK. They had another sale of them later but they were $60. I like Go, but I don't $60 like Go, lol. So I still don't have Unown -_- the only other attainable ones I don't have are Gardevoir (waiting for a good Ralts) and the dogs, but the pups are coming to the reward system in August so that will soon change.

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

I FINALLY GOT AN EX RAID PASS ON A DAY I CAN ATTEND. HELLO MEWTWO. YESSSSSSS.

Ahem... >>

I went out on the Zapdos raid day, got a 98% one and a couple of shiny ones 8D I am now level 32. Hoping to hatch Alolan Vulpix soon, I keep getting everything but :/ Oh I got a good Alolan Raichu from a raid I’m also still without a Sun Stone, so I still don’t have Bellossum

Maybe we should post friend codes here? I has Magmar, but more are welcome

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Advanced Trainer

Magmar made a separate thread in this forum for PoGO Friend Codes. Mine is in it; feel free to post yours there.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hey yall, gen4's (partly) out