Thread: Favorite First Generation Pokemon

The Wolf Princess Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Happy Favorite First Generation Pokemon

What's your favorite first generation Pokemon? You can fill out this little thing for fun that leaves you thinking for a while,

Favorite Pokemon:

What would you name it if you caught one?:

What moves (That it's able to learn) would you teach it?:

Why do you love this Pokemon?:

How do you think it could approve to make it the best Pokemon for you?:

What animal (Or plant) looks most like it?:
    ----------------
    Here's mine!
    Favorite Pokemon: Arcanine
    What would you name(s) it if you caught one?: Dire, Tiger, Dawg,

What moves (That it's able to learn) would you teach it?: Flame Charge, Substitute, Return, and Facade

Why do you love this Pokemon?: I love how Arcanine's just so beautiful and cool looking at the same time.

How do you think it could approve to make it the best Pokemon for you?: I made some of the colors different, and it looks amazing to me! http://www.piskelapp.com/p/agxzfnBpc...D0j-uACQw/view

What animal (Or plant) looks most like it?: He's pretty much a tiger/lion/wolf. Three of my favorite animals!
    PizzaSwag
    The Wolf Princess
    ---------------------------------
    Pokecharms Account: PizzaSwag (Link coming soon)
    Email: dmtraineraccount@gmail.com

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Favorite First Generation Pokemon

Favorite Pokemon: Articuno.

What would you name it if you caught one?: Talvituuli, Finnish for 'winter wind'.

What moves (That it's able to learn) would you teach it?: Blizzard is the coolest-looking move in RBY. Also, Fly, so I coud fly to other continents.

Why do you love this Pokemon?: Although I was born in summer, or maybe because of it, I love ice and snow. It has been my favourite ever since I think like 1999 or 2000, when I captured it for the first time in a Pokemon game. It was a winter day and before catching it, I had to walk several kilometers to the center of my hometown Haapavesi and it was almost 40 degrees below zero.

How do you think it could approve to make it the best Pokemon for you?: Have the flags of Finland painted on its wings.

What animal (Or plant) looks most like it?: Some sort of a bird.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I just recently started playing a Red ROM (RED ROM! RED ROM! ahaha) so I will participate based on my new game! My favorite is Charizard.

What would you name it if you caught one?:
    I didn't name him anything. If I had to, I like people names. Maybe Charlie.

What moves (That it's able to learn) would you teach it?: Right now he is a Charmeleon with Ember/Scratch/Rage/Leer but I will probably work him up to Flamethrower/Fly/Earthquake/Slash maybe?? My first Charizard was Ember/Flamethrower/Firespin/Fireblast because I was a retard.
    Edit: Fuck, he can't learn Fly in Red. I made this mistake in my 2011 RBY post too, lol.

Why do you love this Pokemon?: He's a cool dragon who can fly and breathes fire!!

How do you think it could improve to make it the best Pokemon for you?: Orange is my least favorite color Maybe if he was Charmeleon-red or a deep burgundy.

What animal (Or plant) looks most like it?: Dragon
    Last edited by Katie; 26th April 2016 at 03:12 PM.

The King of Games Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

What's your favorite first generation Pokemon? You can fill out this little thing for fun that leaves you thinking for a while,

Favorite Pokemon: Vaporeon, if I'm being honest with myself lol. I love Mewtwo, but my favorite is Vaporeon.

What would you name it if you caught one?: Poseidon (male) or Amphitrite (female)

What moves (That it's able to learn) would you teach it?: Surf/Hydro Pump (if it doesn't know it automatically. But I mean come on, Ash never taught Lapras how to use Surf lol), Ice Beam, Acid Armor and Body Slam (with the chance of Skull Bash).

Why do you love this Pokemon?: I don't know, it's different. I'm a fan of water pokémon, I mean besides Bulbasaur I almost always pick the water type starter. I always thought it was an underrated, yet pretty decent pokémon.

How do you think it could approve to make it the best Pokemon for you?: nothing, it's perfect the way it is. If I was going to change one thing it would be making it's shiny color a different color lol

What animal (Or plant) looks most like it?: sorta like a classic sea serpent, like the ones you used to see on old time maps lol

SC
    SupremeChampion
    To Be The Best, You've Got To Beat The Best
    Create your own destiny, and never fear failure...
    Proud Member of the Public Beatin' Club! HIZZAH!
    Up Here

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Favorite Pokemon: Charizard

What would you name it if you caught one?: Blaze

What moves (That it's able to learn) would you teach it?: Flamethrower, Earthquake, Body Slam, Fly

Why do you love this Pokemon?: It's a fire breathing dragon (even if it isn't actually a dragon type)

How do you think it could approve to make it the best Pokemon for you?: Nothing. I like it as it is.

What animal (Or plant) looks most like it?: dragon if you count mythical creatures. otherwise a lizard with bat wings attached to it.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Venusaur, Primeape, and Machamp.
    The Hero of Hyrule.