Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

What Would You Use These Things For?

Version 1

Mod Approved by The_Missing_Link

This game is a little more difficult to understand than other games around here, as it really puts your creativeness to the test. You are given a number of things, and you try to think of a way how they can all be used at once (which can be related, like a plant, a garden to put it in, and some water (to make a nice looking garden), or some unrelated things, like some waxed paper, a pencil, a paper tube, and a rubber band a little smaller than the paper tube (to make a kazoo of sorts). When a poster comes up with at least three objects (which should all be appropriate for this game, yes, even little gadgets can be used), they must think of a good solution but not hint at it (that way, the next poster can try and figure out on their own how the objects can go together), so that the next person should be able to think of what can be done with them. This cycle keeps repeating, as illustrated below:

Player A: What would you use a strong and thick curved stick, a drill, and a long piece of string for?

Player B: I'd use them to make a makeshift bow.
    What would you use a bottle of water, some alka-seltzer tablets, and a balloon for?

Player C: I'd put the tablets into the water, then I'd quickly put the balloon on so that the balloon would start to inflate due to the gas forming from the chemical reaction in the bottle.

Of course, like with other games, you have to wait until at least two people have posted before you can post again, and you can post up to 5 times in the game per day.

Alright, let's begin. Get your thinking caps ready!

What would you use a few pounds of chocolate, some molds of various shapes, and some edible decorations (e.g. sprinkles) for?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

Eat the chocolate since it's solid and thus unable to be molded.

What would you use a skunk, an igloo, a yo-yo, and 4 pounds of Clorox bleach for?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: <Game> What Would You Use These Things For? Version 1 (Approved by T_M_L)

Am I doing this right?

I'd put the Clorox and the skunk inside the igloo. I'd use the yo-yo as a clock and watch which one is more effective.

What would you use Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Naruto and Bleach manga albums for?

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

I would use them all buy selling them on eBday to get myself a lot of money.

What would you use a Battery, Key Chain, Salt and a Rubber band for?

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the battery to power a flashlight that is attached to my key chain, which I will use so i can see where i'm going at night so i can dump salt and rubberbands on my neighbors garden.

What would you use a key, pants, and a leash for?
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

I'd hang myslef to the leash which has the key and make myself chase after those pants.

What would you use the seven Dragonballs, a Death Note, a Shuriken and Sephiroth's sword for?

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

I'd grab all the Dragon Balls, put them somewhere where they'd never be seen again, then commit suicide using the sword and shurikens so that nobody would ever find out what happened to the lost objects.

What would you use a spider web with a spider on it, one of your hands, and a living ant for?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer

Feed the spider and FUCKING RUN.

What would you use a cowboy hat, a pound of dry ice, a chainsaw, and an electronic disco ball for?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Kill people with the chainsaw and dry ice, while wearing teh cowboy hat and using the disco ball to set the mood.

What would you use a cape, googles, umbrella, and car for?

Remove the car roof, put you Fett One in the car, give you the umbrella, wait for the next thunderstorm and look at you with the goggles on.

Was that too rough?

What would you use a fishing hook, Super Mario's socks, a submarine and Finland's flag for?

Well I would use the submarine to get to the bottom of the ocean, then unravel Mario's sock and attach it to the fishing hooks as a make shift line. After a long time if I catch a giant squid I would reel it in and stab it with the other end of the flag pole (I assume the flag is on a pole)

6 Jelly beams, an Icecream truck, a can of deoderant and key card

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will use the key card to open the door to the ice-cream. I will then use the can of deoderant to blind the driver. I will then put the jelly beans in the ice-cream.

What would you use a flashlight, a wig, a clock, and a pen for?

I'd wait for the dark, equip myself with the wig and the flashlight, look at the clock, write down the hour, and see how much it takes for someone to come and laugh at my stupid wig.

What would you use a printed TPM thread, a kettle, a teddy bear and a cactus for?

Well I would use the teddy bear to lure someone into the right position then I would use the kettle to boil some water which i woulkd throw in their eyes then gag them with the printed thread and finish by bashing them over the head with the cactus.

What would you do with, Sugar, Ipod, CD's and a book.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Eat the sugar so that it will give me a high that would keep me up all night. I will use that time to transfer music from the cd to my ipod. I will read the book while i wait for tne transfer to complete.

What would you use a plant, a sandwhich, a bowling pin, and a toy gun for?

First off, I'd eat the plant and the sandwhich to get some energy, then head to the bowling hall, and make a gadget which makes my bowling pin fall by triggering the toy gun. Of course I'd secretly place my own pin among others, then pretend as if I was bowling and put my hand in my pocket and trigger the gun and celebrate one fallen pin!

What would you use an alarm clock, a bazooka, a camera and a PokeDex for?

I would use the alarm clock to wake myself up, then use the pokedex to find a pokemon which I dislike very much, use the camera to get a good aim then kill it with the Bazooka.

What would you use a Hard Drive, 3 packs of Mentos, a Towel and a pair of pants for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Wear the pants while breaking the hard drive with the towl, all while eating the mentos

What would you use a dvd player, cassette tape, duct tape, and pliers for?

I'd smash both the casette tape and the DVD player. Next, I'd use duct tape and pliers to make a strange-looking gadget which is good for nothing. That is, I would enjoy the frustration of making something that doesn't work.

What would you use onions, a dinosaur bone, a compass and Save Point for?

Well I would use the save point to save my game, then eat the onion to gain some strength, use the compass to point me in a random direction and then use the bone to club anything that gets in my road.

What would you use, paper, a pair of shoes, a Wii and $7?

Veteran Trainer

Since I already own a Wii, I'd put the new Wii on eBay for a cool $243, then I'd write a list of games on the paper, put the shoes on, and take my $250 over to Gamestop and buy said games (InFAMOUS, MadWorld, House of the Dead, Chrono Trigger DS, Valkyria Chronicles, Punch-Out!! Wii, and Metal Slug Anthology shopping spree? Do want.).

What would you use a chainsaw, a flamethrower, a machine gun, a rocket launcher, and a baby rabbit for?

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Jedi Hunter Moderator

The rabbit would be used for target practice. Then I will use all of the weapons to create a city wide reign of terror.

What would you use a jump rope, a knife, a moth, and a tooth for?

Frist off, I'd kill the moth. Then I'd place both it and the tooth under my pillow and go to sleep. Soon a tooth fairy would come and see them. The tooth fairy would mumble "What's this? A moth?" and wake me up. Then I could use the knife to threaten the tooth fairy and make it jump with the jump rope.

What would you use a Latin dictionary, a horror movie, a stamps collection and a wrench for?

The real Shonta Moderator

I'd decipher the Latin curse in the movie to see what it does, curse all my enemies, mail letters to them saying they have a week to live, and beat down any survivors with the wrench.

What would you use a toy poodle, a giant slingshot, a frozen pizza, and a hundred bucks for?
    Last edited by classy_cat18; 18th June 2009 at 12:07 AM.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the slingshot to shoot the toy poodle. I would then use the money to buy a microwave so I can heat up he pizza and eat it.

What would you use a joystick, a scooter, an axe, and hair gel for?

I'd put some hair gel on my hair to celebrate my birthday, then I'd take the axe and ride the scooter with the axe. If police stops me, I produce the joystick from my pocket and say "I'm a hardcore PC RPG player!".

What would you use a cake, a Playstation 3, painkillers and a newspaper for?

I would sit playing the Playstation, use the pain killers to try and blot out the memory that I actually touched a Playstation 3, if that doesn't work I will eat the whole cake to block out the memories and as a last resort if both of those methods fail I will whack myself over the head with the newspaper.

What would you use a glass, 3 die, a painting of the Mona Lisa and several pieces of string for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the glass to hold the die in. I would then tie the string to the glass so I can use it as a slingshot and throw the dice at the Mona Lisa.

What would you use a ice cube, rocket fuel, chinese food, and a wig for?

I'd eat the Chinese food and also drink the rocket fuel with the ice cube in it, and see when I turn so bad I need a wig.

What would you use a guitar, a postcard, a skateboard and an onion for?

I would use the postcard to lure an unwilling suspect, then squeeze the onion in their eyes then hit them over the head with the guitar and escape on the skateboard.

What would you use a Phone, 4 apples, a movie ticket and a stubby holder for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the ticket to get into a movie. I will sneak the apples in so I can eat them during the movie and use the stubby holder to keep the soda i buy cold. I will use the phone to talk to my friend during the movie since people love it when people talk during a movie, lol.

What would you use a rose, a glue gun, a poster, and a web shooter for?

I'd place the poster on a wall with the glue gun, then launch the web shooter in order to catch some flies and then come with the rose and say in Swedish:

Jag är Maskerade Rosen.
    I am the Masked Rose. (Maskerade Rosen = Tuxedo Mask)

What would you use Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Philosopher's Stone, Zanpakutō Sword and toilet paper for?

I would use the Hyperbolic time chamber to train myself for two years with the Zanpakutou, the learn how to transmute with the Philosopher's Stone then go on a toilet paper rampage to cool off.

What would you use The Promethius, a Mind Burrowing Parasite, several high powered weapons and a screw for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would use the screw to put a hole in a person's head so i can infect them with theMind Burrowing Parasite. I will then have that person steal a ship capable of using The Promethius so i can travel some where that i can destroy using the high power weapons.

What would you use a superman costume, a stun gun, an aluminium can, and a cow for?

I'd do some serious damage on everyone's Superman image by putting the suit on and wreaking havoc by shooting people with the stun gun. When the real Superman comes around I would calm him down by offering him an aluminium can of meat from the cow I butchered.

What would you use Private Messages, my head, a bowl of rice and headphones for?

I would use the private message to send a private message to you whislt I eat the headphones and listen to the bowl of rice.

What would you use a Photo, a credit card, a small wooden box and a car for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Crazy Elf Boy, did you get the bowl of rice and headphones mixed up or did you do that on purpose?

I will use the credit card to pay for the car and use the photo as proof of ID. I will then use the car to drive run over the box.

What would you use a watch, a lantern, contacts, and a diploma for?

I'd use the clock to take time how long it will take for the diploma to get burned inside the lantern. Next, I'd replace my glasses with the contact lenses in order to cheer me up. After all, I just burned my diploma which I had earned with a hard work.

What would you use an apple, a grenade, a backbag and a TV for?

I did it on purpose otherwise it would have seemed like a bland response.

I would the back pack to hold the stuff and the use the grenade to bust through a wall, steal the TV and walk away heroicly eating an apple.

What would you use a USB connecter, a shower head, ice cream scoop and pizza for?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I will use the shower head to beat my brother. Once he is beaten i will then make him eat the pizza using the ice cream scooper. Finally I will make him eat the usb connector for no reason other than it will amuse me.

What would you use sulfuric acid, a cowboy hat, a leather suitcase, and a mouse (the animal) for?