Here in the Northern Hemisphere, spring is just around the corner. Also, Valentine's Day passed by with nobody at TPM notifying about it. So what's your love life like these days? Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend? Have you ever had? What's the definition for a girl/boyfriend? I don't we think we have had this kind of thread for three years or more, so why not update?

I finally had a girlfriend for like 4 or 5 months in 2015. I got to know her in the hospital. But hospital romances are hospital romances, and we agreed to cut it off with the serious relationship and now we are just friends. We play games and watch Sailor Moon together.

Like I have told in 'The Truth About Mikachu Yukitatsu' and other old topics, all my romances were either one-sided or very short before the one in 2015. To name a few; my first love Aoumi never replied to my feelings, but living in the same house for 7 years, we did a lot of things together, played Bomberman, shared bags of candy and went swimming. MaaREIto-sama and I had a date in May 2003, but I was unable to grasp the opportunity to deepen the relationship. Then there's one friendship I have hidden a lot. I call it Mi-Mi2011. There I was able to form a friendship with a beautiful young girl, secretly loving and wanting her. I played Bomberman World with her as well.

I want to pose yet one more question. Do you think a girl could agree with me for another temporary, short term relationship? I want more experience on love things, but living with the same woman for the rest of your life sounds like a heavy promise now.

Now the topic is yours to reply. Please reply.