Thread: Seaking Love

Hybrid View

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Seaking Love

Quote Originally Posted by Magmar View Post
    You keep count????? O_o;;

Actually, I know plenty of folks who keep count. I just... don't care... lol. Thinking about it, until two weeks ago, I hadn't had any sex since June of last year, but when I was ten years younger or so, I would've probably hooked up with 20 or more people in that time. Oh, the hormones of youth.
    Haha I actually never thought about it until recently like a month ago when faced with that question and thinking "shit, you know what? I lost count..." and later that day went through them in my head.

Might have missed one or two, haha some were more forgettable than others.

Also, wtf is "guarding virginity"? Especially when applied to someone else... shudder
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

I Finnished last Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Also, wtf is "guarding virginity"? Especially when applied to someone else... shudder
    It's either

1) a medieval thing, think of knights and the castle maidens they protect
    2) a conservative thing, sex before getting married used to be prohibited, you know
    3) you have to wait until you are 18 or so anyway, depending on the country
    4) there are some values behind being a virgin, some may find being untouched the same as beautiful
    5) or just something I made up because I was jealous to the other boys.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    It's either

1) a medieval thing, think of knights and the castle maidens they protect
    2) a conservative thing, sex before getting married used to be prohibited, you know
    3) you have to wait until you are 18 or so anyway, depending on the country
    4) there are some values behind being a virgin, some may find being untouched the same as beautiful
    5) or just something I made up because I was jealous to the other boys.
    1. So like, white knights? That kind of behavior is actually kind of off-putting.

2. Okay sure, that exists, but why impose it on someone?

3. Why would you be taking an interest in girls under 18 to want to "guard their virginity" until then?

4. I guess I can get behind this... well, maybe not so much a virgin, but a woman with a lower partner count/less promiscuous is considered more attractive/desirable often to men (including myself), but it's the opposite with men.

5. Ok
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?