Thread: Bands and Music

I Finnished last Moderator

Cool Bands and Music

Hi guys,

I realized that there hasn't been a music thread for ages. Well, that applies pretty much to everything else as well, but anyway.

So, every now and then, one's musical taste needs an update. How has your taste developed during the past few years? Have you found a new band? Perhaps you have stopped listening to an artist? Why?

My number one favourite is still Blind Guardian, but when it comes to metal, I have also found Helloween, Dark Moor and Xandria. And then there's this Swedish band called Sabaton. They draw their inspiration from wars, and I sometimes wonder if listening to them makes me a war maniac.

I still listen to classical music and music from certain animes and videogames, too. Japanese bands such as Scandal, Yousei Teikoku and The Flow.

Your turn.
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 8th July 2017 at 11:32 PM.

What are you looking at? Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Bands and Music

Hi!!!!

My first (and favorite band) will always be Europe. I was lucky enough to fly to NYC to see them a couple of years ago.
    Then they came to Orlando in February next year (VIP baby!)
    I saw and met the Goo Goo Dolls earlier which I enjoyed.
    midnightangel
    Just a Twitter slut and a Tumblr whore.

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

Default Re: Bands and Music

My taste has barely changed over the decades. When I was young I mostly listened to local bands and performers from Austria that are totally unknown outside the country - except for probably Falco who became famous with "Rock Me Amadeus".

As the 90s approached I started to heavily listen to various 80s bands and that's what I still do today. My favorite still being Men Without Hats from Canada.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV