Thread: Jesse

Default Jesse

Did she catch Lickitung prior to "So Near Yet So Farfetch'd" or after it?"Princess vs.Princess" came 3 episodes later didn't it? but Jesse mentioned Lickitung as her pokeballs drifted down a stream!Odd?

Banned

Default Jesse

Lickitung got caught in Princess v.s. Princess. But In Japan there is a real princess day (or so I heard) so they switched the episodes to match the holiday. They didn't thought about this mistake I guess

Banned

Default Jesse

I think they cut it out along with Children's Day because of so many Japanese references. Then fans were asking where Lickitung came from, so they dubbed and showed those two.

Default Pokemon

Actually,now that I think of it there was some news at Serebii.Net about the skipping of some episodes due to cultural reasons/use of guns!But there is FAR WORSE shows on TV than this!

Guess Who's Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Jesse

Yeah, the episode originally aired in Japan before the Far'fetchd on. Princess Day is a holiday in Japan and not anywhere else, so the dubber skipped it to avoid confusion. However, people were very confused at why Lickitung was floating away, so to make less confusion, they went back and dubbed it.
    The Lord of the Pokemasters
    Winner of the Best Comedy GoldenPen Award!

Make Me Lose My *Pant Pant*
    8)ALL ITALIAN BABY!8)
    LOL AT OLD SCHOOL SIGNATURE!

Default Pokemon

Thanks guys for explaining the episode to me! I kinda miss alot of the old Team Rocket Pokemon!But maybe it was time for a change!

Banned

Default Jesse

Well, the question was answered, so I'll just close this now.