So, in your opinion, what is your top 10 of all the episodes of Pokemon? I decided to put this in spoilers because someone's favorite could be a Houen episode.Anyways, here is my Top 10! Make sure you explain why its your fav.

10: Pokemon! I Choose You! - I like this one becasue it introduces us to the world of Pokemon, its a classic

9: Ash Catches a Pokemon - Ash's 1st Captures! You gotta love this one!

8: Pokemon Emergency - Another classic, cant say anything else

7: Pallet Party Panic - Pidgeot, one of my favorite pokemon of Ash's leaves in this episode. Very sad episode but i like it.

6: Gotta Catch Ya Later - Misty leaves!! Very sad!! Great episdoe overall.

5: The Perfect Match - the 1st official battle between Ash and Misty, and its a good one

4: Volcanic Panic - Awesome battle between Charizard and Magmar. This is my favorite gym battle of all!

3: ByeBye Butterfree - Butterfree, my 2nd favorite Pokemon of Ashs. Its always sad to see a Pokemon go, and this was one of them

2: Charizard's Burning Ambitions - this is the saddest one of all!!! Charizard. my favorite Pokemon of Ash's (Cloyster is my fav overall hehe) The ending was so shocking! I had tears in my eyes and i'm a guy!

1: Hello Pumello/Enter the Dragonite - The best battle i have ever seen. Great animation, strategy. I loved this! I would watch this everyday and not get sick of it!

So what are your top 10?