These may be a little jumbled up, but it's difficult for me to make a top 10 list.

10. Tracey Gets Bugged -- I get to see a whole bunch of my favorite bug-type Pokemon! Yay Scyther! Plus you get to see how scary Jessie can get when someone messes with her hair. You know you're scary when you scare a whole swarm of Scyther!

9. Wired for Battle -- Featuring my second favorite bug-type Pokemon (Scizor) fighting my favorite fighting-type Pokemon (Heracross). One of my fave non-Gym battles!

8. Battle of the Badge -- Go Mewtwo, go Mewtwo, beat Gary, beat Gary...

7. Pokemon! I Choose You! -- First episode and one of the funniest! Getting to see how little Ash knows about the world of Pokemon. It was funny to see him try to catch a Pidgey without using a Pokemon to weaken it first.

6. The Fourth Round Rumble -- My favorite Indigo Plateau eppie! Bulbasaur was great in that episode and I got to see Muk battle for the first time.

5. For Ho-oh the Bells Toll -- Whoo! Suicune! Not to mention seeing Eusine for the first time, not to mention seeing Morty again.

4. Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden -- Bulbasaur uses Solar Beam for the first time + all three stages of Bulbasaur's evolution = cool eppie.

3. Espeon Not Included -- All Eeveelutions! Yay!

2. Electric Shock Showdown -- My favorite Kanto Gym match. Seeing my favorite electric-type Pokemon (Raichu) in action for the first time. Plus seeing how much Pikachu wanted to prove how tough we was cool, too.

1. The Island of Giant Pokemon (is that the name of it?) -- Pokemon language translation. 'Nuff said.