Thread: New Ep Title: AG 50

Banned

Default New Ep Title: AG 50

Pokepale revealed the title of AG 50: Pokemon Contest! Falarbor Convention!!

Wow, thanks! I can't wait for May to hopefully get a comback, and beat that Shuu, and possibly Milotic Man (his name slipped my mind)! ^^;
    [SIZE=1]Super Hyper Mega Ninja Pokémon World Character Randomizer!

It's ANIMation + MELEE. No "Anime" or "Lee".
    Support watching cartoons in their original languages and formats -- like Japanese Pokémon, and English Transformers Beast Wars; not the other way around!
    Pokémon Ruby Cart - Play Time as of August 3, 2004: 999:59+
    Pokémon LeafGreen Cart - Play Time as of June 7, 2005: 177:01
    Pokémon Diamond Cart - Play Time as of November 21, 2005: 00:00
    GAME FREAK, HAL Labs, Capcom, Genius Sonority, Sega, and Nintendo forever!
    Thanks to Filb for the PHP script, and for hosting my sig!

Banned

Um, well, at least May will do something! ^^;

No, okay, I'll be nice. I must be in a good mood! I actually kinda like the little rivalry thing going between May and the other contest goers. It makes the contests so much more interesting. I hope she'll use her new *if she gets it* Skitty.

If she does beat "Milotic Man", then another stronger opponent will probably show up of course. But I wonder if she'll get all big headed and over confident like Ash sometimes does when he goes on a winning streak? It might actually teach something to Ash about himself...

Wow, I must be in really good mood...! I had all the room to go a-May bashing, and I didn't!

EDIT: Yipes! I said "when he 'gopes' on a winning streak"! Gopes? I don't think Ash 'gopes' anything...

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Umm, no one said it'll be a Beauty Contest like last time. At Palette, in the small summary, I believe it says she faces against a Medicham... and if she uses Skitty, its probably a Cute contest.... yes, Medicham's face kinda explains it...

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Banned

The contest episodes have always been my favorite. I hope that they let Jessie enter this one too (dustox is cute ;;).

Fallarbor town has the super contest house. May didn't do that badly when she entered the hyper contest, so there is a good chance she could go all the way in this episode. What kind of attacks would Skitty be able to use to do well against a Medicham?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Is it just me or do these Pokemon Contest sound extremely boring?

Ragnarok Online
    Server: iRO Loki

Sniper 9x/6x, Priest 8x/4x, Battle Priest 9x/50, Blacksmith 7x/3x, Wizard 7x/3x, Gunslinger 7x/4x, Bard 7x/4x.

You're never too old for Pokémon.

Proud Member Of The March 2000 Veterans Club

- Too Cool Scyther -

It's just you. They're really fun to watch, since they're totally different from battles, and they just add to the freshness.

In the show, the contests are extremely interesting -- each moment making you feel more tense than the last, as a bead of sweat drops from your brow, you wonder what May's next strategic move will be... She's ditzy, but deadlay. Psss, hot stuff. DY-NO-MITE!! 8)
    [SIZE=1]Super Hyper Mega Ninja Pokémon World Character Randomizer!

It's ANIMation + MELEE. No "Anime" or "Lee".
    Support watching cartoons in their original languages and formats -- like Japanese Pokémon, and English Transformers Beast Wars; not the other way around!
    Pokémon Ruby Cart - Play Time as of August 3, 2004: 999:59+
    Pokémon LeafGreen Cart - Play Time as of June 7, 2005: 177:01
    Pokémon Diamond Cart - Play Time as of November 21, 2005: 00:00
    GAME FREAK, HAL Labs, Capcom, Genius Sonority, Sega, and Nintendo forever!
    Thanks to Filb for the PHP script, and for hosting my sig!

Ahh..and so another Haruka based episode emerges. Great ^_^
    But...if this is the Fallabor town pokémon contest, there could be a slight chance that she'll just be taking note of what the other contest competators are doing. Unless of course, the contest houses are not seperated into seperate levels, but instead are seperated into different types eg Beauty, Cute, Tough etc.
    I hope Shuu doesn't appear in this ep, I'd rather see him in the contest finals or summinc, along with Robert.
    I agree with Garbon, Jessie need to enter this time around. Dustox winning a beauty contest would amuse me

Banned

Hmmm, cool! ^^ I've never seen a contest episode before, but this should be interesting. ^^

Banned

Originally posted by Nikku-San
    Hmmm, cool! ^^ I've never seen a contest episode before, but this should be interesting. ^^
    There have been two contest eps before - Rustboro and Slateport.

Banned

Yeah, but I haven't seen 'em. Can't watch videos on my comp, so I'm waiting for the dub. ^^;;

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmm, well I do hope James applies his Salon Rouqet make up on Weezing, that would make him eligible for the cute contest ^^. I think, if May uses Beautifly, Jesse will use Dustox, but maybe Meowth will enter if Skitty does, to impress her? I'd love to see that ^_^;;

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Chairman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Bris Chris,James doesn't have Weezing anymore. Weezing and Arbok left in the sixth Advanced Gen. episode,remember? But it's sort of funny thinking of James dolling up his Cacnea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak
    Ever wonder what it'd be like if a person who could barely speak English were to rom-hack one of the Pokemon games, replace the characters, plot, and Pokemon with ones of his own creation, while at the same time making a terrible mockery of the English language as a whole?

Of course not. Because that'd suck really, really hard. Unfortunately, even though you didn't think about it, this guy did.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

LOL! OMG i totally forgot! ^^;;;

So anyway, Cacnea can be dolled up, yea, he would look pretty good! I do think meowth will enter to try and impress Skitty, though. Imagine if he got beaten by Robert and Milotic in the battle ^^;;

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013