Default Digimon: The College Years

Digimon: Digital Monsters
    The College Years

by
    FusionSonicX

Chapter One
    Graduation Day! Good-bye

__________________________________________________ __

Note: This fic will contain everything that would happen when the Season 1 and 2 Digidestined go to college. So, If you have any suggestions, just tell me. Please, don't flame me or Spam me. If you think its stupid and it need work, tell me. If its great and don't change anything, tell me.

Tai walked over to the younger group of digidestined smiling. He put one arm over Davis' shoulder and the other over Kari's shoulder. "Well, It looks like you guys are about to take that walk into the future." Kari smiled and layed her head on Tai's shoulder. She sighed. "Yep. And I don't think I'm ready." She held her stomach as it turned around and around.

TK walked over to Kari. "Don't worry, Kar." Davis pushed T.K. out of the way and put his hand on Kari's shoulder and ran it up and down her arm. "Yeah. Just breath and think about all the thing you can do when you get out of her." Kari smiled and looked at Davis. "Thanks Davis, what are you going to do?" Davis rubbed his chin gently and looked at Kari. "Well, the first thing, I'm going to get out of stupid cap and gown."

The team laughed as the marching song began to play. Davis got in front of the line followed by Kari and TK Tai went back to the seats of people and sat next to the rest of the digidestined, except for Matt. Davis, Kari and T.K.'s parents were all there including Matt's parents for some reason.

After all of the students got seated, the principal walked up to a podium and opened up a book. A then pulled out a recording camera and a digital camera and hooked them up to wires that lead to a screen behind hanging from the wall. "All right. Before we begin, I would like to go through so memories of our past four years here." He pushed a button on the recording camera that read PLAY.

.:Flashback Begins:.

Kari and Yolei walked down the hallway and turned and saw a shocking site. TK and Ken stood next to the lockers and Davis stood in the middle of the hallway ... in silky blue boxers. Kari put her hand over here mouth and so did Yolei. Kari removed her hand to speak. "Davis? What are you doing?"

"Hey, I've got blue boxers on and I'm not afraid to use them." Davis laughed.

.:Flashback Ends:.

Everyone laughed except Davis who began to turn red. Kari wrapped her arms around him and continued to laugh, why trying to comfort him at the same time. TKO looked over to Davis smiling and not laughing. Davis thought that was kind of nice since he had still been competing with him for Kari.

The principal stopped laughing and got serious. He pushed a button that said NEXT and then pressed PLAY.

.:Flashback Begins:.

Davis, T.k. and Ken sat at a small round table eating their lunch. Davis was bragging about getting a date with Kari. "I'm serious, I'm going to ask her she can't say no!"

Ken rolled his eyes. "Uh-Huh! Whatever."

Kari began to walk by as Davis reared back in his chair balancing on the back legs. Kari walked by. "Hey Davis." Davis smiled and got goofy eyed, "Hey Kari! Ah!" Davis got so distracted he fell backwards in the chair on to the floor. He smiled weakly, "Like I said, I'm the king!"

"Yeah, King Do it again and maybe you'll hurt yourself." T.K. said hopefully as he bite in to his burger.

.:Flashback Ends:.

Pictures and films began to play for about 15 more minutes. Davis looked at Kari and thought about her. She had changed a lot sense their adventures in the Digital World. Kari had let her hair grow out a little which went a little over her shoulders. It was still brown but with chocolate highlights. She wasn't flat-chested anymore ethier which made Davis even more attracted to her.

Kari looked over at Davis smiling. He had changed a lot to. He still had his hairstyle and goggles. Davis also got better at basketball and soccer. Kari had seen him practice and saw that he had out a few ABS along with a few muscles. TK had changed too, he had most of thesame features of Davis.

"Now, Welcome Yolei Inou, a graduate of last year and Ken Ichijouchi who is also and graduate." The principal said. Everyone clapped as the two appeared behind the podeum. "My name is Yolei, and this is Ken. We are hear to give the students a farewell song." Ken stepped in. "So, put your hangs together for Matt as he sings a piece from 'Farewell My Friends.'"

(song lyrics)

Davis held Kari's hand as he remembered all the fun and adventurous things that he did with her and the other digidestined in general. He remember when he first met Veemon, and when he helped him digivovle into Flamedramon and Raidramon. He also remembered all the times he had with Kari, but how they were interrupted by T.K.

(song lyrics)

Matt walked over to the group of three and smiled. He rubbed his hand through T.K's hair, kissed Kari's hand and gave Davis a fake punch. He walked back to the group of other digidestined and highfived them all. He went back to Davis, Kari and T.K.

I'm gonna vow to you
    Cause I'm feeling full inside,
    This will not be the end my friend,
    This is only farewell not Good...

Bye....

Kari smiled as she watched Matt hit a high note. Davis wondered, was he flirting or just showing off his skills to all of the people in the room. Either way, Davis didn't like so he tripped Matt when he walked by.

Never! Never
    Never! Never
    I said Never, Never, Never,
    Never will we say good-bye, Oh!

The principal held out a stack of diplomas. He began to call out the names of the students... "Kari Kamiya.."... "Davis Motomiya." .... "T.K. Takura." .... "Well, I guess that is it." Davis got up and yelled, "The class of 2005 sucks! 2004 rules!” The group all jumped up and threw their caps up in the air. Silly String shot up everywhere as high school ended for the digidestined.

About a month later, the gang were preparing to go to the Odiba University for Campus Day. T.K. had went over to Kari's apartment to wait for Davis to pick them up. Kari pulled her suitcases into the living room and sat on the love seat next to T.K.

"Well, Kari. This is it."

"Yeah, I guess so. I wonder who I'm going to be rooming with?"

"Why don't you room with Yolei?"

"I would but this is her second year at the university."

"Didn't she flunk this year?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that."

"Well... Maybe you should." The last comment made Kari turn to T.K. She walked over to him frowning. She put her hand on T.K.'s back and smiled, "What do you mean?" T.K. walked away from her and turned around. "Kari, I... I... love ... that shirt." T.K. said trying to tell Kari his true feelings but couldn't. "Okay, thanks." The conversation ended as Dais walked in with pride. The three packed their stuff inside Davis' SUV and they were off.

The university was huge. The sun shot its rays down unto the building making it sparkle with the use of the windows. The gang unloaded and went into the building. They slowly walked to the registration office to get a dorm room. Turns out, Kari did get to room with Yolei, Davis and T.K. ended up with Ken.

"So, Ken! how have you been doing?" Davis asked walking up to his old friend. Ken stood up. "Great, 'cept for Yolei flunking this year."

"Yeah. I heard about that! I hope you don't find another girl." T.K. said laughing.

Ken laughed, he missed his old friends. "I'm gonna enjoy rooming with you guys."

"Me too. Oh and if I meet a girl that is fine, this is known as my dorm."

"Same old Davis." T.K. said rolling his eyes.

"Oh, Kari! I'm so glad that we are rooming ... this is going to be so much fun!"

"Yeah Yolei. It's going to be great!"

"I know, so what classes are you taking?"

"Ooh. Biology, Physics, Computer science, Drama and other stuff."

"Cool me to."

Kari laughed gently while putting her stuff away.

>>To Be Continued...

Next Time on Digimon: Valentine's Day (Chapter 2)

Davis sends a rose to Kari but she thinks its from T.K. She asks him on a date and T.K. agrees. Davis, who is now very upset, tries to screw up the date and he does! But how will Kari feel about this? Get ready to find out a little more about Davis on the next chapter of DTCY. Coming February 14th!

Yeah! It's nice to see a Digi fic around. I hope that you have the digimon in it some, they're the soul of it after all. I hope you keep writing. There were just a few typos here and there.

Banned

Thanks. n will appear in and out of the story... but like i said.... u will find out more about Davis in chap 2.... his voice will get a work out

Banned

Digimon: Digital Monsters
    The College Years

by
    FusionSonicX

Chapter Two
    Valentine's Day

__________________________________________________ _____________

Hi, this is Davis. Well, if you were here last time, you would have found out that we had our graduation. It was alot of fun, until Matt started to flirt with Kari. Well, you all know I still like Kari, and you will see how much I do in this chapter. I'm gonna get a real voice work out!

"Valentine Roses! Buy some for someone you love." a man said at the on campus grocery store. Davis was buying some food since the dorm didn't have any. He didn't know why Ken or T.K. chouldn't have come shopping. But he didn't mind.

"Hello young man, want to buy some roses?" the man said as Davis walked by. Davis turned and thought, Huh? I could get Kari a rose. Davis smiled and nodded his head. The man handed him a clipboard. Davis wrote down the information. The man smiled, "Alright, the roses will be delivered in one hour."

Kari laied on her bed reading her Biology book. She would look at the book then at her notebook. Kari had to do homework... alot of homework. Yolei walked into the living space. Water was all over her shirt and pants. Her hair and face was dripping wet. Kari giggled, "What happend to you?"

Yolei frowned. "I was brushing my teeth, the toothbrush fell in the toliet. I tried to grab it out. My elbow hit the knob and water went in my face. I am now cold and hoping that the thing didn't back wash." Kari giggled a little but gave Yolei and Ew face.

Yolei walked over to her bed and pulled some a bag out from under the bed. She slowly walked back into the bathroom. The door bounced as a knock had it. Kari walked over to it and turned the knob. A girl with blonde hair smiled holding a dozen roses. "Are you Kari Kamiya?" Kari nodded. The blonde headed girl handed her the roses. "These are for you" Kari grabbed them. "Thanks." The girl walked off.

Kari read the card. It said, TO: Kari Kamiya FROM: ?. Kari was puzzled. She thought for a minute. Then, it came to her. T.K. He had sent the roses. Kari laughed and grabbed her cell phone. She began to dial. "Hey T.K. Wanna go out tonight? Really, Okay, at the Campus Cafe?"

Davis was in his car driving back to his house. He went to pick up his digimon, Veemon. He missed Veemon. Davis knew he couldn't have a Digimon in college, but it was worth it.

Davis got out of his car and went into the apartment. His parents seemed to be gone. Davis ran to his room and saw Veemon laying on the floor. The blue digimon openned his eyes and saw his partner. Veemon jumped in the air and hugged Davis. "Hey Veemon, how's it going?" "Great, Davis." "So, do you wanna come to college with me?"
    "Sure!"

T.K. sucked on his straw making the coke flow into his mouth. Kari did the same only her drink was a sweet tea. A silence had been going on for two hours. T.K. decided to break it. "So, Kari. How is college?" Kari smiled, "Uh, great. You?" "Yeah, cept Davis keeps you up all night with his snoring."

Right then, Davis walked in. He had left his dorm and carefullly hid him. He saw Kari and T.K. talking and holding hands. Davis slowly walked over to the table they were sitting at. He smiled, "Hey T.K. how is the dead skin going?" T.K. looked confused. "Huh?" Davis put his hand on T.K.'s shoulder, "Don't hide it. We're all friends here."

Kari got tried of this. She pulled him by the arm and they went over to a wall. "How could you?" Davis frowned. "What do you mean." "What you just did." "But, Kari." "Davis, just stop. You and T.K. have been fighting over me ever since you were like 6." Davis frowned again. "But Kari..." "And if you do it again, I will tell every one that you played with a doll til you were 8." Davis backed away. "It was a female action figure." "Yeah. With a Dream House. Please." Kari walked away back over to T.K. Davis walked over to the table they were siting at, but they were gone. They had moved to the front.

Davis ran to the stage and went behind the large velvet curtant. The music that was playing stopped. A new song began as Davis walked out. Kari and T.K. turned to him along with everyone else in the cafe.

Count on me through thick and thin
    A friendship that would never end
    When you are weak I will be strong
    Helping you to carry on
    Call on me I will be there
    Don't be afraid
    Please believe me when I say
    Count on...

T.K. and Kari walked on the stage and grabbed a mike. Kari began.

I can see its hurting you
    I can feel the pain

T.K. began to sing.

Its hard to see the sunshine through the rain
    I know sometimes it seems as if its never gonna end

All:
    But you'll get through it... just don't give in

Cause you can count on me through thick and thin
    A friendship that would never end
    When you are weak I will be strong
    Helping you to carry on
    Call on me I will be there
    Don't be afraid
    Please believe me when I say
    Count on...

You can count on me....

Count on me....

"Sorry Kari, Happy Valentine's Day." Davis said hugging her.

Next Time: Nobody Knows How I Feel

Yolei begins to feel despair. Everything is going wrong in her life. Ken doesn't have time for her. Classes are getting harder. And a 50 page report on Biology. She finds a peice off broken glass. She let's her anger out in a horrible way.

Banned

What, no replys?

Banned

I'll reply! ^^ I felt like reading something, and since I'm a big Season 1 and Season 2 Digimon fan, this fit the bill!

I really like it so far. You've actually done a pretty good job with keeping people in character. Davis acts like Davis, and TK acts like TK. I agree with Doomykins though, try to include the Digimon as much as possible; because as the final episode of 02 shows, even when they're all grown-up they still try to have their Digimon right by their sides.

I think my favorite parts so far have been Davis in boxers (heh!), the singing is different and cute, and Yolei having an encounter with a toilet (that is SO Yolei).

On a personal note, I'm kinda curious to see who you end up pairing up Kari with... IMO, either Davis or TK make good matches for her. I've always tried to think about which pair I like better, and I can never decide... ^^;;

Wow, I typed a lot... Anyway, keep it up!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Togetic
    I'll reply! ^^ I felt like reading something, and since I'm a big Season 1 and Season 2 Digimon fan, this fit the bill!

I really like it so far. You've actually done a pretty good job with keeping people in character. Davis acts like Davis, and TK acts like TK. I agree with Doomykins though, try to include the Digimon as much as possible; because as the final episode of 02 shows, even when they're all grown-up they still try to have their Digimon right by their sides.
    Thanks, The digimon will appear with the Digidestined next chapter, which will change completely. I will not be showing how the digimon get their though.

I think my favorite parts so far have been Davis in boxers (heh!), the singing is different and cute, and Yolei having an encounter with a toilet (that is SO Yolei).
    I'm glad you like the boxer thing! There will be alot of humor in this fanfic, but not alot, cuase then it would just be a mess.

On a personal note, I'm kinda curious to see who you end up pairing up Kari with... IMO, either Davis or TK make good matches for her. I've always tried to think about which pair I like better, and I can never decide... ^^;;
    Kari will end up dating someone, not telling who at the moment. Alot of the characters will date by the way!

Banned

Sorry, but I'm going to rewrite this fic with different chapters! It should be better than his one.

Banned

If this wasn't on the front page, I would've missed this.

This is very good. I really enjoyed reading it. It seemed it was going fast, and the length was okay, but then again, I figured this story was made for digimon fans. I never saw digimon, so I'm lost, but I'll live

The first chapter made me remember my high school graduation. The flashbacks that we had (via powerpoint, oy) and the song that we sung: "One Day More". The good ol' days. I really don't have much to say about the second chapter, except, I wish I can remember that song.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for this one. Keep it up! =)

EDIT: I didn't see your last post till I posted. Rewriting your chapters? Okay then. I'll wait till you post then.