Thread: Wigglytuff Movesets Request

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Wigglytuff Movesets Request

I was just wondering a good moveset for Wigglytuff. Since it's an UU Pokemon and it's best stats is the HP. I was thinking this

Brick Break/Rest
    Shadow Ball
    Return/Hyper Voice
    Rest/Attract
    @chesto Berry/Leftovers

I was thinking maybe a Perish Trapper, but it has no moves to trap the opponents pokemon, but it would work on 2on2 battle with Wobbuffett. I was also thinking, after seeing this annoying Tuff in battle Tower

Dig
    Toxic
    Double Team
    Protect
    @Leftovers

after about 6 doubles teams, this thing was unstoppable, unless you have a Hazer, or a Psedo-hazer, or a Earthquake. Even a Encorer might stop this thing. I actually beat it, but it was their last Pokemon. I guess this could work for any Pokemonm that can learn all those moves. But if you have any goods sets for her/him. I would glady appreciate it.

(my first challenge complete)

TERRY's GROUND CHALLENGE 2006- (Monotype Challenge) TPM RBY
    (my 2nd challenge)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

The best thing to deal with that annoying DT-digger would simply be a flying type with Aerial Ace. Crobat or Skarmory is likewise immune, though they might have problems with the DT in a stalling contest.

Probably works best as a pseudo-annoyer - Sing/Body Slam/Toxic to put on a status, Cute Charm to stall members of the opposite sex that get too fresh. Rest to get the HP back. A good Normal attack to slap thing around a bit (Double Edge, Return). Disable is another possibility. Pity it doesn't learn any Confusion options.
    rinku

The GREEN Pokémon master!

A Perish Song Wiggly is pretty much out of the question until FRLG is available, because there's possible breeding chain for it at the moment.

Wiggly seems to work best as support for the rest of the team, i.e. Reflect, Light Screen, Wish. Wiggly has fairly decent elemental capability as well, so you can throw in another move as a filler to help your team take care of any type-matching problems.