Thread: [P]You cannot delete me with such pitifully small power! Wake up, human! Time to die.

Banned

Default [P]You cannot delete me with such pitifully small power! Wake up, human! Time to die.

Eh my last quote.. No I didn't make them up, They're from Bass or 'Forte' depending on which version you like, (English and Japanese) from Megaman/Rockman.

If this isn't allowed then feel free to close it. Dunno what time I made my last poll yesterday. Could of even been early this morning actually. *shrugs*

1. What type of removable memory do you use? zip disk, portable memory stick, floppy disk, etc etc
    2. Every heard of Nightwish? If so what's ya fav song by them?
    3. If you could change gender for a day, would you?
    4. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
    5. If you where a Care Bear, which Bear would you be? x]

1) Zip & Portable mem stick (256, I need a 512 one really..)

2) That I have, it'll have to be either Nemo, Dark Chest Of Wonders, or Angels Fall First.

3) Hmm x]

4) I'm sure Bill Gates must do something, I have no idea what though, I'm sure he pays people to develope his stuff and then says he did it himself x] I'd take his job if that's what it is x]

5) Love-A-Lot Bear x] there was nothing on today so I was watching it x]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default [P]You cannot delete me with such pitifully small power! Wake up, human! Time to die.

1. Nothing much yet :/. I have CDs that I can burn and floppy disks... I need to get a memory stick sometime.
    2. No.
    3. I have to agree with you... Hmm x]
    4. Probably something fun like research physics, since I like physics and I'd get to play around with lasers and computers and other cool, expensive stuff and get payed to do it x).
    5. Dunno, haven't seen that show for way too long.

Merry X-Mas Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

1. What type of removable memory do you use? zip disk, portable memory stick, floppy disk, etc etc

Umm Memory Stick Pro 256MB, and sometimes 150 Zip if i remember.

Yep!! , its really cool maybe we can talk of it , of the ones i heard i ike over the hills ...

3. If you could change gender for a day, would you? Yeah Maybe

CIA special agent or some stuff like that o.O

5. If you where a Care Bear, which Bear would you be? x] I never heard about care bear , but today i was bored searching quizilla and found a quiz about those bears , it seens that the one who matched me was the Stoner Bear

BTW Do you like Him(music)?
    I need a new signature..

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Floppy disk. My computer can't handle much else.

Never heard of them.

Eh... I don't know...

I'd be a multimillionaire CEO, or something. Those guys just sit in chairs and look at graphs all day.

I dunno. Care Bears scare me.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Banned

Nightwish rock. And yes I do like HIM, does my avatar and title give it away x]

1. I have CF memory cards for my camera, 3 1/2" floppy disks (is 3 1/2"?), and CD-RW's.
    2. Nope
    3. Possibly...
    4. Bill Gates probably sits there and instructs people to make security holes (and try to patent double-click)
    5. Dunno any Care Bears.

Little_Pikachu

Usually floppy disks, they're big enough to store most my uni work and stuff on. Also if I tried to burn a CD I'd probably just break it

2. Ever heard of Nightwish? If so what's ya fav song by them?
    Yep, I don't think I've heard a song by them that I hated. I kinda like Ever Dream the best, maybe.

Just for one day, I guess.

Ruler of the world.

5. If you where a Care Bear, which Bear would you be?
    I don't know, I tend not to care, so I'd probably be an uncare bear and be outcast from the care bear society.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1 - floppy disks usually
    2 - nope
    3 - no
    4 - ultimate ruler of the universe
    5 - i use to love the show when i was like in second grade, and its weird that i forgot all the names of them now :x

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1. eh, floppy disk I guess.

2. no

3. no, boys are weird

4. something that made a lot of money....hm, maybe I would be an inventor or something

5. I only remember Hugs....so I guess I'll go with her

Banned

1) Floppies or burnt CD's

2) no

3) Sure, it would be interesting to be a girl for a day. No I don't mean 'interesting' in the perverted way.

4) Multi-billionare philanthropist

5) Don't remember any names. I need a Care Bear Hug

Banned

YOU again? Omg.... ^__^

Floppy disks. Why do they call them floppy when they don't flop? They're HARD! o___o;;

The only song I've heard is Angels Fall First. So I don't know really.

Why not? Then I could see just how bitchy women are, act like an *******, and be able to stand up to piss. XD

I want to be a volcanologist!

You REALLY scare me. I don't know any of them... But I remember the grumpy looking one, so I'll choose that one cuz that's all I can remember and I'm always miserable. -_-

~Zalika

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

1. i don't use anything
    2. no
    3. yes
    4. president
    5. lol who the hell watches that