PDA

View Full Version : The First Villains EVER to OWN A BAR! (SIGN UPS!)

Legends-Kuja
2nd December 2002, 08:51 PM
WHOO HOOO! Surely you remember THIS crazy franchise, don't you? Well, perhaps we'll see. Darkness Hearts ain't all that popular, I wonder why...

Babadi, master entreprenuer and jolly soul of the villain world hasjust opened up a bar. But this is no ordinary bar. It's also a place to hire mercenaries, hold secret clubs, store umm... damsels in distress and it's even a Pokemon Gym! What crazy things could possibly go on in the bar?

But despie the humor, darkness, corruption, and great evil lie at the heart of some mysterious customers. Who they are and what chaos tey hold will be a mystery.

You can sign up as any villain or hero from any anime/game/popular franchise (i.e Harry Potter). You can even make them Pokemon trainers, but you can't own legendaries fro reasons I will divulge later. I prefer more bad guys to good guys, however. Use as many as you wish, but remember to use them all.

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE RUBY/SAPPHIRE POKEMON, BUT PLEASE POST A PICTURE every so often so we know who're you're talking about.

Here's the form:

Name:
Hails From:
History:
Why do you visit this bar so much?
Weapons/Magic/Attacks/Digimon:
Pokemon (if any):
Other:

Here are my characters:

Name: Babadi
Hails From: DBZ
History: After getting killed by Buu, he spent some years in hell before escaping. However, instead of aspiring for world takeover he decided to open this bar. He owns it, and whtever he says goes.
Why do you visit this bar so much? HE OWNS THE DAMN THING!
Weapons/Magic/Attacks/Digimon: Powerful magic...
Pokemon (if any): Pretends to own Mewtwo, although they share more of an Ash/Pikachu freindship...
Other: Has some control over Mewtwo, but not too much.

Name: Mewtwo
Hails From: Kanto reigion
History: Having set his clones free, Mewtwo spent many years training and wandering about, helping people overthrow TR. Eventually he met Babadi. And they say the rest is history.
Why do you visit this bar so much? He works here. Gets paid, too.
Weapons/Magic/Attacks/Digimon: Besides obvious psy powers, he also has trained under the way of the Smash Brother, and can use some decent physical attacks.
Pokemon (if any): Commands the legendaries.
Other: Often settles disputes in the bar.

Name: Kuja
Hails From: FFIX
History: Wandering about Gaia, not wanting people to know he was alive, Kuja eventually found his way to the Kanto/Johto/Houen reigion, where he met Babadi. He's the most frequent visitor to the bar.
Why do you visit this bar so much? Perfect place to hide his damsels-in-distress :P
Weapons/Magic/Attacks/Digimon: A Red mage. Can use some stronger Pokemon attacks now (i.e Aeroblast)
Pokemon (if any): An Ariados helps him kidnap people, and his Umbreon speaks English.
Other: Gotten somewhat crazier...