PDA

View Full Version : suggestions plz

master_alka
23rd August 2004, 05:01 PM
I'm planing on buying a gameboy sp (don't wan't de ds, just a money trap)
and I'm ask: what game should I buy?

Sarcastic Assassin
23rd August 2004, 05:12 PM
Don't get an SP. Wait for the DS. It'll be backwards-compatible.

master_alka
23rd August 2004, 05:52 PM
I'm more askiing for games like exemples:mario&luigi superstar saga, rayman, tekken,pokémon

abunaidesu
23rd August 2004, 06:59 PM
pokemon sapphire

phaedrus
23rd August 2004, 07:16 PM
Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission are good GBA games too.

EDIT: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance(d) ->? and Fire Emblem.

andyizcool
23rd August 2004, 07:31 PM
Depends what types of games you're into to what you might like on the GBA SP. I like games that last long and are worth their money in most cases so I might have a small selection. I've found some really good RPGs and some favourites of mine only for the GBA SP that I can play on the move. Some examples would be Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Breath of Fire II, and Sonic Advance. After the first Sonic Advance the rest of the Sonic Advance games ain't really worth their money.

MToolen
23rd August 2004, 08:28 PM
If you want a real time sucker, get Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. It's an excellent strategy/RPG that, even at 200+ hours, I still haven't finished.

I stink at the games, but my brother enjoys both Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission. Both have great gameplay elements and are stunning graphically and plotwise.

Well, there's my two cents. The SP is a hardy little machine, and I would recommend it to anyone.

PNT510
23rd August 2004, 08:41 PM
Metriod Zero Mission(Fusion isn't as good IMO), Mario and Luigi, Mario Golf, all 3 Castlevania games are good.

Razola
24th August 2004, 03:30 PM
Advance Wars 2
Mario & Luigi
Mario Golf
Golden Sun + Golden Sun: Lost Age
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Fire Emblem
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords