PDA

View Full Version : +-.= Legacy of the Shapeshifter =.-+ (It's here! Sign ups!)

Bulbasaur4
24th August 2004, 11:51 AM
Legacy of the Shapeshifter

My name is Alyaka. You’ve never heard of it before, so please do not worry yourself with trying to remember where the name came from. Perhaps it seems familiar to yourself, deep with in that unconcious mind of yours. Still, you do not know me… and if you do, you still do not know me. However, I want you to know some thing and that is why I speak to you. I do not want you to know about myself nor my past… but however, I want you to know about us. We have remained hidden for a very long time, and at one point we were peaceful and free… free from the eye of humanity and free from hunts. I was born in this free time… and I lived in it for quite a bit, before human wars caused me to break the Legacy of us.

However, time grew and eventually those that hunted us back before I was born came to light again. They still hunt us, even during your modern days. You’ve never heard of them either, just like you have never heard about us. Why do I want to tell you and reveal to you of us? Because I know there are good humans out there… good humans who will make us free again. Perhaps we cannot remain hidden to attain this freedom, but at least then we will not be hunted. At least that is what my niave thoughts tell me… whether they be true or not. You see, vampires you know about, witches you know about… and they exist. But you don’t know about us.
Because we are Shapeshifters…..

Alyaka stopped writing for a brief moment, just in time for Oaraii to snap up the piece of paper that she had written. He read it, and shook his head… gazing at Alyaka with a pained expression that showed pitty and deep sadness. Alyaka did not look to him, but instead stared out the windowless opening of the tower and sighed.
“ You were not seriously planning to give this to any human… were you?” Oaraii inquired, and Alyaka shook her head… the back of her light, delicate yet beautiful hair reflecting in the moonlight.
“ No, of course not Oaraii… there are no humans in the world that would aid us. Even if there were… we’d forever be hunted. I was just… dreaming again.” Alyaka rose up, as she whirled around and looked at Oaraii.
“ Still, the Black Rath grows strong… and if they wiped out our ancestors as the Black Oath so long ago, they can very well do it during modern day. Beneath the blanket of the night… when the wind whispers to me… under humanity’s nose they’ll smother us until we’re dead.”
Withdrawing a sigh, Oaraii nodded… he understood. Alyaka and Oaraii were hunted just like their kyn was hunted, but at least they held ancient powers to make it nearly impossible to be killed. Still… everyone was in danger, but the youngest of blood-rights were the most vulnerable. If they could not survive, their race would not live long.
“ What would you have us do Alyaka?”
“ Leave this place. You go and find Shelai and others… gather and ask them if they wish to band together so we are stronger yet easier to find. If they have any new blood-rights, then Shelai or you must protect them… we must protect…”
Oaraii narrowed his eyes in thought as he shook his head, “Alyaka… we must fight.”
Alyaka sighed… “ Perhaps… perhaps… but find them first and ask them. We cannot decide for them.”

History/Facts of the Shapeshifter

- They are immortal, but can be killed much as any vampire or immortal thing could.
- Used to be that every 100 years one human would be “chosen” and was born with the blood of a Shapeshifter.
- Legend said it would continue until they could find a way to be ‘reborn’
- They were hunted in Ancient times by men and vampires for fear of their “witch ways”, but vampires hunted them for power.
- Shapehsifters soon died out completely from the “Black Oath”, a group bound to kill vampires and shapeshifters and anything related.
- Black Oath disbanded after Shapeshifters were extinct and Vampires few, and Shapeshifters were forgotten.
- 1 hundred years later, Oaraii was born. He lived undetected.
- 1 hundred years later, Alyaka was born.
- Both found each other and were peaceful until 50 years passed and a great war came. This war was with the Aztecs. Alyaka’s human lover was dying, and in her sorrow she hugged him… causing her blood from her wound and his to intermix. He became a Shapeshifter.
- 50 years later, marking 1 hundred years after Alyaka was born, no Shapeshifter was chosen. Never again would they be chosen.

Alright, I bet a few of you are confused but don’t worry.. I’m gonna explain this. This RPG of course, is about Shapeshifters. The Shapeshifters are being hunted by a mysterious and rather serious group of people who decended from those of the “Black Oath”. Their new group is called the “Black Rath”. For some unknown reason, they are hunting only Shapeshifters. They do not know why.

So, you can sign up as a Vampire, Human, Shapeshifter, or perhaps an already-made character that I have. You can have any alligance that you wish… each ‘race’ will be explained below as will the already made characters. Along with that, I will explain a few words that you might not understand.

Vampires –
They are immortal. They can make more vampires by drinking their victims to near death, and then gashing themselves and having their victims drink their blood. They must be careful to pull away before all their own blood has been drunk and this is a rather painful process. They are extremely pale, and have an immense amount of strength, speed, and senses that only grows strong with the passing time. However they usually are arrogant and rather illusive. They cannot be out during the day, and can only be killed if they are burned to death or exposed to sunlight. You can chop off their head and burn just the head and they will die as well.

Witches-
They are not immortal, but some witches make deals with vampire to become a vampire. Once they do this however, their magick is depleted. Witches have different abilities depending upon their bloodline. Some witches use only dark arts while others are element or white arts. They cannot master more than one type of magick due to a treaty done in the past causing all the lines to split. This treaty was ensured and cursed by the most powerful warlock during that time, so the curse will come upon the witch who tries. Witches can be killed much like a human can.

Humans –
Humans are like they are during modern day. Most of them do not have a simple clue about the creatures in the dark, but if you wish your character could ‘believe’ in the tales. Some humans are ‘blood layers’- humans that willingly let vampires drink from them as long a they promise not to kill them. Some humans aid witches in hopes that they too one day could learn magick… although if they do, it will be very mild. Like always, humans can become vampires and even shapeshifters although that is far rarer due to the shapeshifter’s rule of ‘count’. (explained later)

Shapeshifters –
Now a days, Shapeshifters are ‘reborn’ when a current Shapeshifter lets their blood intermix with a human. No blood drinking is involved, and Shapeshifters actually do not eat any meat nor blood due to their nature. When a human becomes a shapeshifter, instantly their body transforms into the creature they were most familiar with during their human life. This process is rather painful and long… taking up to an hour at most. A new shapeshifter may only transform into animals that they are familiar with… and it takes a while to get to familiar with new animals. Once they are ‘familiar’ with an animal type, they at first ‘shapeshift’ into that animal very slowly… about five minutes, but the more they use and ‘shapeshift’ into that animal, the fast it becomes. Ancient Shapeshifters can shift into a few of their animal forms faster then half a second. Shapeshifters are immortal, but can be killed like a human can… however shapeshifting provides loop-holes. (you will learn soon about this.) Shapeshifts look like humans, except their skin is usually flawless and their ears much like you’d picture an Elven.

Black Rath –

It is rumored to have come back from long ago, but no Shapeshifter knows why it’d come back during modern day. They also noticed the group does not attack anyone but the Shapeshifters. No one knows what or who its made up of…. Or what it’s purpose is.

Alright, now that everything is explained… here are a few (very few) characters I have made.

Oaraii –
- Eldest Shapeshifter alive.
- Once the discovering of the blood-rights came, he sought out worthy canidates to become shapeshifters.
- No longer does he create Shapeshifters.
- Count: 20
- Male
(Counts are how many Shapeshifters you have created, the limit is 10 and the Limit Law was in affect after Oaraii already had created 10 so he was able to create 10 more. )

Alyka (Taken) –
- 2nd Eldest Shapeshifter Alive
- First to discover and commit blood-rights.
- She never sought out worthy canidates and made Shapeshifters on rare occasions.
- Still could create Shapeshifters
- Count: 3
- Female

Brivat –
- First blood-right reborn.
- Was the fledgling of Alyka, her lover.
- Died many years after. His death is still a mystery… no one knows how he was killed.
- Count: 7
- Male
- Dead

Shelai –
- First blood-right reborn of Oaraii.
- Fledgling of Oaraii
- Count: 9
- Female

(All may be played except Alyaka and Brivat since he’s dead. However, if you wish to play Oaraii, I’d PM me first since I only want a very countable and some one I can trust to play him correctly.)

Wooo… now that’s done. Here are the forms:

Name: (humans have normal names, but once humans become vampires/shapeshifters etc… their names usually change.)
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Count: (If Shapeshifter)
Magick: (What is your magick? Witches only.)
Alliance: (If any… no one really needs this but if you want.)
Other: (mwhahaha?)

I typed this all up while I was in bed… aren’t I lucky.

-/Deathborn/-
24th August 2004, 12:19 PM
Uhh..gotta leave..save me a spot.

Everoy
24th August 2004, 12:27 PM
*drools to no end*

Name: Brandon Gunn
Species: Shapeshifter
Appearance: He doesn't really have the shapeshifter ears yet. He has somewhat medium length brown hair that goes a bit past his ears. He has blue eyes and a ovalish face with a kinda pointed chin. He wears regular clothes, like a large forest green sweatshirt and dark blue denim jeans. He is about 5'10".
Personality: Brandon is trying not to let go of the human part of him. He's very afraid, and is reluctant to do anything that will put him in danger. He just recently became a shapeshifter. When he was human, he was a very determined kid, but becoming a shapeshifter has changed that. He's a very strong kid and a very good fighter-when he actually wants to fight.
History: (If this is okay with whoever becomes Shelai) He was made into a shapeshifter by Shelai, when he was about to be killed by a vamp after sneaking out at night to meet a friend. It took a while for him to get out of the form of his abnormally large tabby cat, Garfield, when he became a Shapeshifter. Shelai often refers to him as Fatcat as a result.
Count: 0 (Too afraid)
Magick: Isn't a witch...
Alliance: Sticks with the other Shapeshifters because he doesn't have much of a choice if he wants to live.
Other: *smacks with trout*

If you say OR spell Sauron wrong,I will have your head. If you spell Morogoth wrong,I will have your leg,also. If you say Gandalf wrong,I'll have your eye. If you say Theoden wrong,I'll have your neck.
Suarun, Morgirth, Gadnlaf, Thodun!

Bulbasaur4
24th August 2004, 02:54 PM
Deathborn- We don't save spots. ^^ No need to.

PBug- You accepted but there will be changes that need to be made. Firstly, Alyaka has not made any Shapeshifters for an extremely long time... so any new Shapeshifters would not be made from her. Perhaps try Oaraii or Shelai if you want an older one. (Of course, the person who I let be Oaraii or Shelai would have to agree.)

Secondly, Brandon Gunn I'm asuming is the human name your character had. Shapeshifters, once they changed their name, only have one. Just checking though... otherwise it's fine.
Oh, and for some info. You can be more than one character.

For some explanation... when a human becomes a vampire, the human's body dies. This process is usually pretty painful for the dying human.
When a human becomes a shapeshifter, their body naturally transforms into their familiar animal... but then when they morph back their human body's appearance will still be in affect except for the minor Shapeshifter traits. Their bodies will be human-like but their DNA will have changed. However, after a while Shapeshifters DO have the ability to manipulate their 'main form' to an appearance that they desire.

Now fer my sign ups!
Name: Alyaka
Appearance: First Attachment She has that appearance except her eyes are a dazzling violet in one eye, and a sparkling blue in the other. Her clothing varies as well.
Personality: She's very wise and rather calm yet passionate. She perhaps is seen as a 'soft heart' since she feels deep emotion and generally is a deep thinker. One who dreams a lot, and yet deep in her heart she is troubled and full of grief. Oaraii has tried to hard to shake her from her rather 'melonchally' state, but has long since given up.
History: She was born as a Shapeshifter, and her first familiar animal shift was that of a brilliant white horse. She hid her state from her humanoid parents, but soon as she was 13 she met Oaraii by complete chance. It was then they instantly recognized each other, and she ran away from home knowing she'd never belong. Over a course of many years, she fell in love with a human. They often romantically trailed off in the Aztec kingdom, and she revealed to him what she was. Oaraii disapproved of it, but yet remained loyal to Alyaka and stayed close to her aid at all times. When an Aztec war raged, her lover was badly wounded and was going to die. In her grief she had fought to protect him and was wounded as well, but not severely. In grief she hugged him, and then instantly their blood mixed and after a minute he began to change. His first form was that of an Eagle... and she watched in awe as he transformed with in a half an hour. Oaraii soon came and they realized the legacy had come true. Alyaka was extremely happy for a while with her new-styled lover, Brivant. However as Oaraii made a few worthy Shapeshifters... one night Alyaka noticed Brivat had not come home. Searching for him... she found out that he was dead. Grief striken, it took several hundred years before she made a Shapeshifter. She made a woman into one, a woman whom she had befriended when she needed a place to stay. The woman was ill and her husband had left her for another woman... and Alyaka felt compelled and stricken to aid her. So she did... and the woman lived. The last human she aided was two hundred years ago, a man in Europe who she had befriended. He liked her 'deep and far-out' looked upon things, and strangely he wondered why she always felt sad. It was then he was attacked by a theif in the night, and Alyaka was there. In order to save him she shifted into the form of a rogue and savage wolf. She scared away the thief... but her friend had suffered. She then transformed back and her guilt was too great. She did not want to make him into a shapeshifter... but he was dying so she felt obliged too. As soon as he became a shapeshifter, he hung around Alyaka for a while until leaving her to pursue new quests to find more familiar animals. Alyaka was alone... for many years until Oaraii met up with her again, some h ow called to her grief. She now has hung around Oaraii all though they go their own ways from time to time... she has been attacked by the Black Rath many occasions but never has she been caught nor hurt. She fears that her kyn might be in trouble...
Count: 3
Magick: N/A
Alliance: She sides with her race, to protect it.
Other: N/A

Name: Rayn Varcay (Var-say)
Species: Human
Appearance: Second Attachment
Personality: She's very talented and extremely optimistic. She's pretty bold and outgoing, although she's not arrogant or rash. She's very adventerous and never seems to think of anything as impossible.
History: She was born in America, and did all the regular American things. She was in school and was a good student, along with being an athlete and in many activites. However she was wonderful at adapting to different groups, and although she wasn't 'popular', everyone knew her. She was the 'spunky creative' one. She soon went to college, and graduated. Her Major is rather unknown... but she moved to London to study arts and various other things.
Count: N/A
Alliance: None so far... she doesn't even know about creatures although she likes the 'myths'
Other: When she was 19, and on a trip in London for college, she came across a man whom she was immediatly fasinated by. She talked to him for a little bit and they seemed to be 'hitting it off' until she had to leave and never saw him again.

Oh, and feel free to put your 'relations' in the Other catagory.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Everoy
24th August 2004, 03:18 PM
The reason my character's name is Brandon Gunn is because he's refusing to let go of the fact that he's become a Shapeshifter, and wants to hold on to as much of the human part of him as possible.

EVme15
24th August 2004, 07:22 PM
WHEE!!! My first RPG after a month+ long hiatus, and it's a B4 Production! This is gonna be so fun!

BTW: Alyaka? ;) Do I know where that came from, or is that just a coincidence?

Name: Saephina
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Like her, (http://www.lisha.ufsc.br/~secco/pics/lain.gif) only a bit older. Her hair is a midnight black, and her eyes are a pale blue that make them appear grey.
Personality: She is, like many vampires, a loner who trusts few others. She tends to take a detached interest to things, seeming to ignore people when rather she is closely observing them. Dislikes turning humans, and is careful not to kill them. She avoids Shapeshifters whenever possible for her own reasons.
History: She was turned very close to the end of Black Oath. Saephina never found out who made her into a vampire. All that she remembers of the night was that she was dragged into an alley and found herself blacking out. When she woke up she nearly killed herself as she tried to walk out into the street. From that point on she avoided as many people as she could, yet couldn't help develop a strange curiosity about the human race; being able to watch as it changed over centuries. She occasionally met up with other vampires, but always severed ties as quickly as she could. The only human she ever killed was her first meal, when she had starved herself because she didn't know what she was supposed to feed on. From that point on, she's never taken human life. These are the only events she lets others know about, the rest is for her and her alone.
Alliance: Yet to be determined.
Other: *smites Other* Wow, I forgot how good that feels.

Mystic_clown
24th August 2004, 09:16 PM
Name: Kaisaru
Appearance: He's got silver hair which enevenly reaches his shoulders and eyes which seem to change from blue to yellow to red (depending on his mood). He's a very pale complexion and a pretty good build. When he's out hunting or whatever, he wears tight black leather, black gloves, black combat boots and a black coat over it all (that's alot of black!). But for every other times, he wears normal clothing.
Personality: Cold, heartless and uncaring. He has a deep hatred for humans, as he commonly says 'the very sight of them makes me sick!'. He usually keeps his cool, but get him angry and he'l make you regret it. He believes that Shapeshifters were responsible for the Black Outh man years ago and has developed a mistrust for them, but for some reason is fascinated by them. He can be charming and a gentleman at times.
History: He was changed into a vampire long ago! At first, he couldn't bare the fact that he was a vampire and considered himself a monster. But after discovering about the advantages of being a vampire, he accepted it. He still kept up his social life and his many friends (he was a wealthy aristocrat before he was changed), but he really disliked the fact that he could never go outside. However, his view on humans changed when the Black Oath was formed. Day after day, he was constantly hunted, but managed to escape with his life. Because of this, he had developed a fear for humans because of that. But one night, when he was in a tavern, drowing his sorrows, he over heard some people talking about vampires and refering to them as 'monsters' and 'scum of the earth'. After hearing these things, Kaisaru became enraged and attacked them. After succeedingly killing them, he lost all fear in the humans. Instead that fear turned to hatred. Since that day, Kaisaru had been living in the shadows, attacking inoccent people whenever he felt like it, because he felt it was his duty to avenge his lost brederan.
Count: None
Magick: None (he doesn't need it either)
Alliance: He's on his own.
Other: He's got some connecting with Alyaka, but from where? and when? (it's a mystery).

Elemental Seribii
24th August 2004, 11:41 PM
Name: Bryan Mutisme
Species: Witch
Age: He's quite a bit older than he says he is, but he looks like he's in his mid-to-late twenties.
Appearance: He stands somewhere around 5'9'', with lazily brushed dark blonde hair. He looks as though he's almost starved, with a pale complexion and dull green eyes. He rarely walks with good posture anymore, and keeps his eyes down on the ground. Traces of a beard often show when he's forgotten to shave, and he occasionally moves like he's being pulled by a puppeteer. He's usually wearing a pair of jeans and some random t-shirt, unless he's off to an important meeting, in which he wears the traditional garb with a robe.
Personality: Absent-minded, a bookworm and cynical, Bryan has been looking for the bright side of life for a very long time, but can't seem to find it. He's smart, but doesn't seem to remember that he is. The few people he keeps in touch with are others of his line and type of magick or 'old friends', but the only thing currently holding his interest is the revival of The Black Oath/Rath. He's almost always tired, and has been known to remember important things at the wrong moment.
History: His line was one of the most massacred during the Middle Ages (when they managed to actually find a real Witch), and their numbers have dwindled disturbingly low ever since. They chose the dark arts as their speciality when the division occured, and have had very little face-to-face contact with any other line. Both of his parents had some magickal ability, but both are now dead. He has very few connections personally, but always manages to pull off what he wants to get done. He's currently residing in Paris, where he gets by with an almost empty bank account (he's working in a bookstore to make some money) and stifled French.
Magick: The dark arts.
Alliance: Himself, occasionally others of his line.
Other: Nah.

Might be back for another character later. Hope this is okay.

Heald
25th August 2004, 06:35 AM
Name: Master Maximar
Alias: Sypher
Age: Due to his abilities, it is believed he is many hundreds of years old, but he never reveals his real age. He looks in his thirties.
Appearance: Long dark blond hair, quite scruffy. Blue eyes. About 6' 2", a fit build. He normally wears a white short-sleeved shirt and white suit trousers. However, he always wears his white cloak.
Personality: Fairly recluse at the moment, he usually follows up any paranormal lead. Up front he is outgoing and kind but when it comes down to business, he can be stern, cold and very serious. He treats any sort of threat seriously and as such can be quite distrusting.
History: His father taught him the basics of the divine arts and he soon found himself working alongside the likes of the Catholic Church, the Illuminati and even the FBI. However, sensing a darkness brewing in the near future, he cut his ties with any groups 20 years ago. Since then he has worked alone to figure out what is going on.
Magick: Divine Arts
Alliance: Was a part of the Magick Conglomerate but left due to conspiracies.
Other: Calls himself a Warlock. He also tends to have vendettas with other witches.

Arnen
25th August 2004, 08:25 PM
*runs in, skids and crashes into the wall* Did you say vampires?! I wanna be a vampire!!

Bulbasaur4
25th August 2004, 09:56 PM
^^ So far, everyone is accepted!

I'm hoping we get a few of my other friends in this as well... *glares at them lightly* lol, but yes yes... everyone is approved.

And Nab, you can have a vampy.

Tainted
26th August 2004, 01:59 PM
Name: Zedrick Alanoire (referred to as Zed by those that know him.)

Species: Dampiel (Half Vampire)

Appearance: Zedrick stands at roughly 6’1 and has a slightly muscular build. He has extremely pale skin, an almost ghostlike appearance, but aside from this, he is considered a looker. Zed has ice blue eyes during the day, but as the sun sets, they change into a deep, fiery red. Has a sharpened, angular jaw and prominent cheekbones that make his facial features appear defined, rather than bony. Zedrick wears a tight solid-black, fitting shirt with sleeves that end half way down the bicep. Along with this he wears black jeans and black work boots, and occasionally he dons a large black leather trench coat.

Personality: Zedrick is viewed as devoid of emotion as not many know him. He is quite hateful, and although he does not hate himself, he hates the conditions he has to live in. Zed dislikes the fact that he has to permanently sheath his vampirism, because he is only half vampire—and sometimes wishes that he could either be human, or just a full-fledged vampire. He likes the rain, and he likes the nighttime. He doesn’t sleep like vampires or humans do, while humans sleep at night and vampires sleep during the day—Zedrick just never sleeps period, and this does not hinder his physical capabilities in the slightest bit.

History: Zedrick’s father, a vampire, fell in love with his mother, a human, during their first ever encounter. His incandescent, burning red eyes met her chilled ice blue ones, and roughly a year after that—an offspring was produced, that offspring was Zedrick. Zed’s mother died at his birth, the town priest had said it was because bearing such evil was too much for her to take—and this incident crushed Zedrick. His father neglected Zed for being only a half vampire, and other men of fanged quality soon killed his father for producing a half vampire, and these men were in his own clan. Zedrick was taken into an orphanage and that is where he grew up miserably until he was old enough to live on his own. Now, he lives on the streets, still with that lost longing for parents—or some parent figure.

Alliance: When it comes to alliance, Zedrick is very on the fence. Vampires hate him because he is more human than them, and he would be regarded as a freak to humans if they ever learned his secret. So, he attempts to live life as a human, trying all the while to hide his vampirism.

Other: Although extremely out powered by vampires in the physical strength category, his speed and agility can compete with them. He has a heightened sense of smell and sight—and a very defined sense of his surroundings.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Craig
26th August 2004, 03:15 PM
Name: Andrew Stevens
Appearance: Roughly 6 feet tall, he is very pale skinned, and not very muscular. He has long black hair, with a little bit of curl in it and deep hazel eyes.

He usually wears all black, usually a black t-shirt, and black denim jeans. He almost always has a pendant of an ankh around his neck, and has various sterling silver rings on his fingers. He carries around his camera bag wherever he goes.
Personality: Andrew is said to be emotionless from time to time, not really showing enthusiam to much of anything (especially if he is tired.) He usually keeps quiet around people he doesn't know, and prefers to spend a lot of time alone. The paranormal (Vampires, aliens, ghosts etc) fascinates him.
History: Growing up in London, he led a simple life, nothing really special at all. Around the age of 15 he develloped in interest in photography, both film and digital. He became pretty good at it, so he decided to do it professionally. He got a job as a photographer for a London newspaper, and does weddings, and other events.
Other: He likes to photograph things.

might be interesting to have a photographer around all these crazy vampires and shapeshifters and witches.

Kuro Espeon
26th August 2004, 08:41 PM
Hmmm...not too many people wanna be shapshifters, huh? That needs to be changed...Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk...

Just one question Bulbie. What year is this supposed to take place in? I don't want to make my char's clothes too out of date.

Name: Eirwen
Age: about 150 (give or take a few years) but only looks to be about 10.
Appearance: Leveling out at a "whopping" 3 ft, Eirwen has short and slighty shaggy blond hair (goes down to about her chin) and unnaturally silver eyes. She has a very innocent and child-like face, but the truth of her age lies in her sincere and thoughtful expression (though most humans don't really notice). She has a fair complexion that's as pure as snow that reflects her child-like appearance. (I'll add her clothes later when I find out what's appropriate.) Her clothes have been updated over the years and she currently dresses in a white shirt, a light blue hoodie (sweatshirt jacket) and jeans.
Personality: While maintaining her child purity and sweetness, she has grown very wordy and slightly cynical over the 150 years of her life. The amount of maturity with which she speaks surprises alot of people, even other Shapeshifters. But even after eveything she's been through she still has a good heart and will always stick up for her allies and friends. However, she does have the tendency to be overzealous and will often rush into things without thinking it through.
History: Born human as Aliyah Monroe, she was the daughter of a human man and a Shapeshifter woman named Deryna. Aliyah and her father were the only ones who knew of Deryna's true nature and purposefully kept it a secret to avoid attracting unwanted attention. However, on the day before Aliyah's 10th birthday, Deryna's secret was found out by one of their neighbors when she walked in on her while her ears were uncovered. Deryna did not notice and the neighbor ran away and told the rest of the townspeople. The next day, after the sun had set, the village people stormed their house and demanded that Deryna be handed over. Her father died trying to protect them and her mother was mortally wounded, only having enough strength left to carry Aliyah away, who had been slashed across her left shoulder in the chaos. Hidden in the woods, Deryna clutched her daughter to her chest and their blood mixed right as her last breath left her body. Slowly, the child transformed into a pure white horse and became Eirwen. Grief stricken and fearful of what her new form might bring, she fled. She lived alone for 20 years, wandering from town to town as an orphen, never staying in one place for more than a year so that no one would notice that her body never changed. At the 20 year mark, by some stroke of luck, she ran into Alyaka and was instently drawn to her. She realized almost immedietly that Alyaka was a Shapeshifter and began to follow her around, learning from her and looking up to her as a sister. She even began to call "Sister Alyaka" and has since then never left her side.
Count: 0; because of her small body, she lacks the strength to properly preform the blood-right.
Alliance: Shapeshifters are the only people she'll trust.
Other: As the years of her life progressed, she slowly began to forget her human name. It has now gotten to the point where she only vaguely remembers the initials A. M. but is confused as to what they really are or what they stand for.

I hope that's good B4. Tell me what era we're in and I'll add the clothing.

Leon-IH
27th August 2004, 08:40 AM
Yes B4 you are indeed lucky.. damn you! too bad I can't play a demon :(

Name: Garth

Appearance: Garth stands 6' exactly with curly silver-black hair which winds down his neck to the end of his shoulder blades and over his face covering his grey eyes and long nose. He is heavy set and is usually seen roaming the streets in a shredded leather jacket, heavy black boots and cut away jeans.

Personality: Garth has an unfathomable degree of emotion for a Vampire, he fires up almost immediately if he sees someone taking advantage of another. He hates most humans because he wishes he had thier ignorance of the world yet he would still fight for them. He shows a softer side when he is with just one or two people but for most of the time he is just a blatantly angry world-hating vampire.

History: Garth was born a normal human, he followed a life of crime until he was caught and thrown in jail on 6 counts of assault, 2 of theft and 3 of armed robbery at age 27, However he escaped the prisoners dock and fought his way from court with a hostage trying to leave for another land.

However fate was not to guide it so, and he spent another 3 years roaming the countryside escaping captivity, however one night he raided the wrong man err Vampire's barn however, the Vampire saw his potential and Sired him - yet in another turn of events the process was never completed, Garth staked the Vampire in the back as he "awoke" as the final action of his human conscious.

This forever parted him from other vampires, as somehow he retained part of his human idealogy of fairness for all; a potential problem amongst others.

He spent the last 179 years wandering around the world trying to escape his past and the visions of humanity that follow him he spent a few years living with a man called Wylve, who taught him the basics and only the basics mind you of fire magic in exchange for work on his farm.

Magick: Fire, but so basic he can only make a tiny flame.

Alliance: Shapeshifters, he hates his kin.

Other: Connects with a haymaker the size of Texas.

Bulbasaur4
27th August 2004, 09:35 AM
Alright... to answer your question Kuro, the time is the present. This is modern day! Mwhahahaaa... but I'd rather there NOT be any 'human' wars going on so we'll just say it's present non-war time? lol

Also, everyone is accepted. *does a species count*

Human: 2

Shapeshifter: 2

Witch: 2

Vampire: 3

Other: 1

This RPG is almost ready to start... hee hee. OH, and remember that you can have more then one character. ^^ So feel free to add another if you wish. I'll say this will probably start either late tonight or tomorrow.

Toxicity
27th August 2004, 10:43 AM
Is it too late for me to join, Bulba? If not...

Name: Deirdre McEire
Age: True age is unknown, but has the appearance of a young woman(early 20's or so)
Appearance: Deirdre has eyes which appear as only pools of deep emerald, her hair is a deep dark brown and about mid-back length, and her skin is fair. Her build is lithe, but she seems to have a bit of strength hidden beneath. She, when out on the streets, wears simply a pair of khaki pants that falls and a black pullover over a white shirt. Otherwise, she is adorned in traditional clothing and a necklace bearing a sterling silver celtic cross.
Personality: She is a quiet, observant person a lot of the time. She seems to be a bit depressed, but that is normally buried beneath the silence on the surface. She shows a good amount of intelligence, and is known to be a bit cold at times.
History: Deirdre lived her early life in Dublin, Ireland. Her parents were both with some magick by their ancestry of the druids, but her father gave it up to become a priest in the Catholic Church. Her father died before the church found out of his marriage and her, and her mother sent her eastward for her life, and she, too eventually died. She found herself in Amsterdam, and has remained there to this day working through a small Dutch bakery.
Count: None
Magick: Some minor magick connecting to the five elements(Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Spirit), but nothing too special.
Alliance: None.
Other: ...Stop stalking me. *shoots small spark of fire at other*

Nall
28th August 2004, 05:51 PM
I've been trying to get back into RPing, and now seems as good a time as any. That and i need something to do :p This is sort of off the top of my head, so tell me if theres anything to change and i'll change it.

Name: Nall
Appearance: About six feet tall with shoulder-length scruffy black hair and long, white bangs. His eyes are a sort of bright turquoise color, and he has an average build; not scrawny, but not bulky. He usually wears a white tanktop with a black short-sleeved flannel shirt over it, along with blue jeans and red fingerless gloves.
Personality: Usually rather calm and collected, as he likes to think he's seen everything there is to be surprised about. He tends to crack jokes about a lot of things that probably shouldn't be joked about, often not realizing people can hear what he says.
History: He was born sometime in the 1700s (he forgot the exact year) in England, and lived the first two decades of his life as a human named Jacob Bowne. It was after that he became part of the British army and was sent to the colonies to fight in what would later become known as the Revolutionary War. During his first battle, he was severely wounded, and found himself trapped, dying, in a ditch with a colonial soldier in similar condition. Since it was the middle of winter, the two mortally wounded soldiers had to stay close to eachother to attempt to survive. At some point during their struggle, the colonial soldier's blood mixed with that of Jacob, and a strange transformation began. Some time later, Jacob realized that he had become a wolf. At first he wrote it off to a hallucination caused by blood loss, but he quickly realized it really happened. He found his way out of the ditch and attempted to lead people to the wounded man (who he later found was apparently a shapeshifter), but by the time he succeeded, the man had succumbed to his injuries. Jacob shed his identity as a human and took the name Nall; he spent years on his own, simply taking advantage of his newfound abilities and immortality before eventually crossing paths with Alyka and the rest of the shapeshifters and finding out what he was.
Count: 0 (never really found the need to)
Alliance: Shapeshifters.
Other: Despite his age, he has recently (as in, the past couple decades) taken a strong liking towards human technology. He often takes a Game Boy with him wherever he goes.

Outlaw JT
29th August 2004, 01:48 AM
Here are my form's with permission from Kalah.

Name: Killian McConnell (in supernatural circles he is known simply as 'The Hunter')
Appearance: 6'3", piercing blue right eye (his left eye is covered by a patch), sandy brownish hair that is fading into grey (grey specks here and there as well as a grey patch above each ear), athletic and slightly muscular build, parrallel scars that run diagonally from the right side of his forehead underneath his eyepatch and down to the leftmost corner of his chin, also a long scar that runs from the inside of his elbow all the way to his wrist on the right arm. It could be assumed that he has numerous other scars but these are the only ones ever seen. He wears a tight black sleeveless shirt and black pants with a worn and faded brown trench coat. At first appearances he looks wary and old yet toughened by age. Those who've seen him in action would swear he was much younger though, as he moves with uncanny swiftness and agility and exhibits twice the toughness one might have guessed.
Personality: gruff, straight to the point, dark sense of humor, violent, he is as a man possessed fueled by rage although that is casually covered over by his dark sense of humor. He is one of the most determined and stubborn people that may have ever existed.
History: Killian was an IRA soldier once upon a time. His entire small family was an active cell for as long as he could remember. He grew up in it and was raised to believe in their cause absolutely. From an early age he was trained how to defend himself in numerous different ways. When he was 15, his family's cell was tapped to spring an assault on a visiting dignitary from England to try and discourage ties between the Irish and Brittish governments. He was placed as a scout three blocks away from the rest of his family so he could let them know when the dignitaries cavalcade was coming. About 20 minutes before the dignitary was supposed to come along a blood-curdling scream rang out on his radio and was almost instantly silenced. He rushed back to see what had happened and arrived to find his entire family savagely slaughtered. His father and cousins were like hallowed out corpses, dry and brittle as if all the fluid had been drained from them. His mother and brothers had been torn to shreds as if they had been mauled by a bear. As he fell to his knees by his mothers side he heard several footsteps. Some were below him and some were above and both were getting farther away. He decided to chase after the footsteps heading to the roof. He arrived on the top floor just in time to see a man with black hair wearing a black leather jacket go up the stairs to the roof. He chased after him and not even 15 seconds later he arrived on the roof to see no one. All he could see was an eagle, not native to Ireland, flying away. He didn't know why but it was obvious to him that someone had ordered his families death. Not understanding how the person who went up to the roof could've escaped he started studying anything he could find with clues as to how it could be done. His former determination and belief in the IRA cause had been replaced with a new purpose. Now he was bound and determined to discover the truth behind his families murders. Somewhere among his studies he met up with an old and bitter witch. Something about his anger pleased her and she told him about the shapeshifters and vampires and how both could be capable of the carnage that befell his family. With this knowledge he had a new mission in life, to eliminate everything that existed capable of doing what was done to his family until he found the ones behind it. He has spent countless years training how to kill vampires and shapeshifters. Learning how to spot them, their weaknesses, their strengths, how to even out a fight against them. He also spent this time making numerous contacts around the world. While he isn't capable of using magic himself he has the acquaintance of several witches and warlocks of ill nature that supply him so that he may carry out his bloodlust. Until about two years ago he hunted both vampires and shapeshifters with equal fury but he disappearred somewhere in eastern Europe for a few months and when he showed back up he began hunting shapeshifters exclusively. No one knows why, not even the warlocks and witches he holds confidence with. Still it is obvious something happened to encourage this change in his hunting habits.
Magick: He doesn't know any himself but all of his equipment is 'blessed' with some kind of enchantment that makes it very useful against supernatural foes.
Alliance: everyone thinks he is independent but now, unbeknownst to all including himself, he is Black Rath
Other: has a working relationship with numerous witches and warlocks with a dislike for other supernatural beings and keeps confidence with a select few of them that truly share his hatred.

Name: Oaraii
Appearance: 6'4", slim athletic build, short reddish brown hair with bangs that fall naturally parted, tan and yet somewhat pale at the same time, striking green eyes. He dresses as a warrior would dress discreetly; always form fitting and functional clothing that allows for the greatest range of motion.
Personality: Oft times he seems to be a very serious, no nonsense and straight to the point of things kinda guy. At heart though he is very compassionate and fiercely loyal to his kin to the point of being irrational. He has the spirit and the mind of a leader but for some reason he is always reluctant to take the role, often waiting to hear the opinions of the other elders (most specifically Alyaka) before he makes decisions. He defers to Alyaka a lot even when he might disagree to her to some minor extent. He is distrustful of outsiders (anyone not a shapeshifter or not a longterm friend of a shapeshifter).
History: He was born a shapeshifter and discovered it early. His family was poor and starving. When he was only 5 he attempted to steal a loaf of bread from the marketplace in their village. He was seen and the villagers chased him into the woods as a thief. Terribly afraid of what they might do to him when he was caught he started to transform as a reflex. It was extremely painful and he let out a scream that did not at all sound like a scream. It sounded like a howl. Soon the villagers found him but they did not know it. They came upon a young wolf cub in the woods, yelping in pain on the ground. Next to the cub they found the stolen loaf of bread. As they attempted to reclaim the bread and go after the cub to work out their anger a pair of wolves burst onto the scene. One villager was bitten and the rest retreated instantly. The two wolves grabbed up the cub who was by then passed out from too much pain for one so young to endure. When the cub awolke almost a day later he realized that something was very wrong. He was much shorter than he had seemed only a day before and his skin itched like hair that had never been washed. He looked about and was terribly shocked to find he was no longer a boy but a young wolf cub. As he expressed his shock two wolves came into view. At first he was frightened but they calmed him with their soothing voices which somehow he was able to understand. Apparently he reminded them of one of their cubs that had been killed by hunters the previous winter. He spent a few weeks with the wolves, learning of his new form and trying to understand how he had become a wolf. One day when he awoke he found himself back in his human form and he ran back to the village. When he arrived he snuck home quietly so as not to be seen as he remembered well being chased out. When he reached his families poor little shack his heart sank. While he was gone, the villagers had blamed his parents for his theft of the bread. They had been imprisoned without trial and their home condemned as a site of plague. His mother had taken ill from malnurishment and died three days in jail. His father was killed for fear or plague the day after. He could no longer trust people so he ran back to the woods. Feeling anger and fear towards the villagers, the only people he now knew, he transformed back into the wolf cub without knowing it. He broke down crying by a small stream and the two wolves found him once again. After explaining his story to them they offered that he come and live in the wild with them. So, from then untill he reached maturity he stayed in the wild as a wolf, living with wolves. When he was old enough to start questioning how he was able to do what he did, he bid farewell to the clan he had grown up in and returned to the world of men to search for an answer. Soon thereafter he discovered he could change into forms other than the wolf. It was the day he accidentally changed into a hawk that he realized what he was from all the legends he had come across in his travels. He knew then that he was a shapeshifter. He set out to find others like himself to find a place to belong. Although he got along well with animals of all kinds he never truly belonged to them, even though some such as the wolf clan called him family. He needed to find others like him to try and build a place where he belonged. First he found Alyaka as if by fate. For a long time he travelled with her. At first he taught her about her abilities and what she was but over time it seemed almost as if she was the one teaching him at times. Afterall, her exposure among people was much more natural than his own. He still viewed humans as outsiders and could never bring himself to trust them without having known them for a long time. When Alyaka found the way to rebirth someone as a shapeshifter he was at first very skeptical and doubtful of the good that could come of it. Soon though he realized that this was the only way to build a family of shapeshifters. At that point he embraced the concept and set out to find those he thought worthy of the gift of being a shapeshifter. He reamined skeptical and distrustful of humans but he started to realize that they at least deserved a chance to prove themselves. He has been the strongest voice towards the growing of their numbers ever since. While he respects the decision of the eldest of the shapeshifters to limit the number of people a shapeshifter could turn he disagreed with it. He felt that if they were to survive as a race that they must continue to increase their numbers whenever a worthy individual was found. Afterall, their vampiric enemies multiplied their numbers freely. Very unusual for him, Oaraii had a brief friendship with a woman named Rayn that he met in London on his travels. She was very much unlike most humans he came into contact with and he found talking with her easy. After she left he never found out what became of her.
Count: 20
Alliance: He is fiercely loyal to all shapeshifters.
Other: He developed a great respect for Alyaka as he watched her grow up. Over time that respect grew to deeper friendship and eventually to affection though he never expressed his feelings as she was in love with a human before he realized he had them. When Brivat died, he felt her sorrow and he convinced himself that he could never act on his feelings so as to make sure she never felt such grief again.

Outlaw JT
29th August 2004, 01:57 AM
Here are my form's with permission from Kalah.

Name: Killian McConnell (in supernatural circles he is known simply as 'The Hunter')
Appearance: 6'3", piercing blue right eye (his left eye is covered by a patch), sandy brownish hair that is fading into grey (grey specks here and there as well as a grey patch above each ear), athletic and slightly muscular build, parrallel scars that run diagonally from the right side of his forehead underneath his eyepatch and down to the leftmost corner of his chin, also a long scar that runs from the inside of his elbow all the way to his wrist on the right arm. It could be assumed that he has numerous other scars but these are the only ones ever seen. He wears a tight black sleeveless shirt and black pants with a worn and faded brown trench coat. At first appearances he looks wary and old yet toughened by age. Those who've seen him in action would swear he was much younger though, as he moves with uncanny swiftness and agility and exhibits twice the toughness one might have guessed.
Personality: gruff, straight to the point, dark sense of humor, violent, he is as a man possessed fueled by rage although that is casually covered over by his dark sense of humor. He is one of the most determined and stubborn people that may have ever existed.
History: Killian was an IRA soldier once upon a time. His entire small family was an active cell for as long as he could remember. He grew up in it and was raised to believe in their cause absolutely. From an early age he was trained how to defend himself in numerous different ways. When he was 15, his family's cell was tapped to spring an assault on a visiting dignitary from England to try and discourage ties between the Irish and Brittish governments. He was placed as a scout three blocks away from the rest of his family so he could let them know when the dignitaries cavalcade was coming. About 20 minutes before the dignitary was supposed to come along a blood-curdling scream rang out on his radio and was almost instantly silenced. He rushed back to see what had happened and arrived to find his entire family savagely slaughtered. His father and cousins were like hallowed out corpses, dry and brittle as if all the fluid had been drained from them. His mother and brothers had been torn to shreds as if they had been mauled by a bear. As he fell to his knees by his mothers side he heard several footsteps. Some were below him and some were above and both were getting farther away. He decided to chase after the footsteps heading to the roof. He arrived on the top floor just in time to see a man with black hair wearing a black leather jacket go up the stairs to the roof. He chased after him and not even 15 seconds later he arrived on the roof to see no one. All he could see was an eagle, not native to Ireland, flying away. He didn't know why but it was obvious to him that someone had ordered his families death. Not understanding how the person who went up to the roof could've escaped he started studying anything he could find with clues as to how it could be done. His former determination and belief in the IRA cause had been replaced with a new purpose. Now he was bound and determined to discover the truth behind his families murders. Somewhere among his studies he met up with an old and bitter witch. Something about his anger pleased her and she told him about the shapeshifters and vampires and how both could be capable of the carnage that befell his family. With this knowledge he had a new mission in life, to eliminate everything that existed capable of doing what was done to his family until he found the ones behind it. He has spent countless years training how to kill vampires and shapeshifters. Learning how to spot them, their weaknesses, their strengths, how to even out a fight against them. He also spent this time making numerous contacts around the world. While he isn't capable of using magic himself he has the acquaintance of several witches and warlocks of ill nature that supply him so that he may carry out his bloodlust. Until about two years ago he hunted both vampires and shapeshifters with equal fury but he disappearred somewhere in eastern Europe for a few months and when he showed back up he began hunting shapeshifters exclusively. No one knows why, not even the warlocks and witches he holds confidence with. Still it is obvious something happened to encourage this change in his hunting habits.
Magick: He doesn't know any himself but all of his equipment is 'blessed' with some kind of enchantment that makes it very useful against supernatural foes.
Alliance: everyone thinks he is independent but now, unbeknownst to all including himself, he is Black Rath
Other: has a working relationship with numerous witches and warlocks with a dislike for other supernatural beings and keeps confidence with a select few of them that truly share his hatred.

Name: Oaraii
Appearance: 6'4", slim athletic build, short reddish brown hair with bangs that fall naturally parted, tan and yet somewhat pale at the same time, striking green eyes. He dresses as a warrior would dress discreetly; always form fitting and functional clothing that allows for the greatest range of motion.
Personality: Oft times he seems to be a very serious, no nonsense and straight to the point of things kinda guy. At heart though he is very compassionate and fiercely loyal to his kin to the point of being irrational. He has the spirit and the mind of a leader but for some reason he is always reluctant to take the role, often waiting to hear the opinions of the other elders (most specifically Alyaka) before he makes decisions. He defers to Alyaka a lot even when he might disagree to her to some minor extent. He is distrustful of outsiders (anyone not a shapeshifter or not a longterm friend of a shapeshifter).
History: He was born a shapeshifter and discovered it early. His family was poor and starving. When he was only 5 he attempted to steal a loaf of bread from the marketplace in their village. He was seen and the villagers chased him into the woods as a thief. Terribly afraid of what they might do to him when he was caught he started to transform as a reflex. It was extremely painful and he let out a scream that did not at all sound like a scream. It sounded like a howl. Soon the villagers found him but they did not know it. They came upon a young wolf cub in the woods, yelping in pain on the ground. Next to the cub they found the stolen loaf of bread. As they attempted to reclaim the bread and go after the cub to work out their anger a pair of wolves burst onto the scene. One villager was bitten and the rest retreated instantly. The two wolves grabbed up the cub who was by then passed out from too much pain for one so young to endure. When the cub awolke almost a day later he realized that something was very wrong. He was much shorter than he had seemed only a day before and his skin itched like hair that had never been washed. He looked about and was terribly shocked to find he was no longer a boy but a young wolf cub. As he expressed his shock two wolves came into view. At first he was frightened but they calmed him with their soothing voices which somehow he was able to understand. Apparently he reminded them of one of their cubs that had been killed by hunters the previous winter. He spent a few weeks with the wolves, learning of his new form and trying to understand how he had become a wolf. One day when he awoke he found himself back in his human form and he ran back to the village. When he arrived he snuck home quietly so as not to be seen as he remembered well being chased out. When he reached his families poor little shack his heart sank. While he was gone, the villagers had blamed his parents for his theft of the bread. They had been imprisoned without trial and their home condemned as a site of plague. His mother had taken ill from malnurishment and died three days in jail. His father was killed for fear or plague the day after. He could no longer trust people so he ran back to the woods. Feeling anger and fear towards the villagers, the only people he now knew, he transformed back into the wolf cub without knowing it. He broke down crying by a small stream and the two wolves found him once again. After explaining his story to them they offered that he come and live in the wild with them. So, from then untill he reached maturity he stayed in the wild as a wolf, living with wolves. When he was old enough to start questioning how he was able to do what he did, he bid farewell to the clan he had grown up in and returned to the world of men to search for an answer. Soon thereafter he discovered he could change into forms other than the wolf. It was the day he accidentally changed into a hawk that he realized what he was from all the legends he had come across in his travels. He knew then that he was a shapeshifter. He set out to find others like himself to find a place to belong. Although he got along well with animals of all kinds he never truly belonged to them, even though some such as the wolf clan called him family. He needed to find others like him to try and build a place where he belonged. First he found Alyaka as if by fate. For a long time he travelled with her. At first he taught her about her abilities and what she was but over time it seemed almost as if she was the one teaching him at times. Afterall, her exposure among people was much more natural than his own. He still viewed humans as outsiders and could never bring himself to trust them without having known them for a long time. When Alyaka found the way to rebirth someone as a shapeshifter he was at first very skeptical and doubtful of the good that could come of it. Soon though he realized that this was the only way to build a family of shapeshifters. At that point he embraced the concept and set out to find those he thought worthy of the gift of being a shapeshifter. He reamined skeptical and distrustful of humans but he started to realize that they at least deserved a chance to prove themselves. He has been the strongest voice towards the growing of their numbers ever since. While he respects the decision of the eldest of the shapeshifters to limit the number of people a shapeshifter could turn he disagreed with it. He felt that if they were to survive as a race that they must continue to increase their numbers whenever a worthy individual was found. Afterall, their vampiric enemies multiplied their numbers freely. Very unusual for him, Oaraii had a brief friendship with a woman named Rayn that he met in London on his travels. She was very much unlike most humans he came into contact with and he found talking with her easy. After she left he never found out what became of her.
Count: 20
Alliance: He is fiercely loyal to all shapeshifters.
Other: He developed a great respect for Alyaka as he watched her grow up. Over time that respect grew to deeper friendship and eventually to affection though he never expressed his feelings as she was in love with a human before he realized he had them. When Brivat died, he felt her sorrow and he convinced himself that he could never act on his feelings so as to make sure she never felt such grief again.

Omega Magnum
18th September 2004, 07:56 PM

Arnen
18th September 2004, 08:01 PM
This has already started, man. You could've just psoted this on the start topic.

caimsfiredragon377
27th October 2004, 07:35 PM
Name: Iris
species: shapeshifter
appearance: mostly is in normal form, normal form- a beutiful young girl, silver and purple hair (hair goes down to waist), blue eyes, gold dragon type emblem on her forehead. ultimate form- dragon wings sprouting from back, spiked armor, blood red eyes, dragon emblem turns black.
personality: most of the time she is easy going, and caring. when she is angry her personality turns well.... you dont wanna know
History: Unknown
Other: Is always accompanied by a pure white wolf (that can turn black at will) named shiba, when traveling she rides a chaos dragon named angelus