PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Monsters Breeding Center v.N+1

Pages : 1 [2]

Wolfsong
18th January 2006, 04:04 PM
And I'm ready for my Skitty Egg. I'll hatch it here.

*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a level 5 female skitty with gray chest cure and a gray tail. She will have the cute charm trait and knows Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, and Toxic as the bred on move that she gets from Belinos. Take care of her when she hatches

Knight of Time
23rd January 2006, 07:32 PM
Okay, I've just got a Flygon on my captees team, so may he be added to my list of breedable captees please? Here's his info.

Flygon (M)
Nickname: Dezo
Level: 16
Breed-On Move: Earthquake
Moves Learnt: Bite, Sand-Attack, Earthquake (bred-on), Sandstorm
Trait: Levitate
Dezo's breeding limits: none

Lady Vulpix
24th January 2006, 05:08 AM
Alright, done.

Knight of Time
9th February 2006, 02:18 PM
Okay, thanks Gabi.

New update here, my captured Seadra has been named Arielle, and I just evolved her into a Kingdra earlier today.

Also, I have an update about Rika:

Absol (F)
Nickname: Rika
Level: 6
Breed-On Move: Thunder Wave
Moves Learnt: Scratch, Leer, Thunder Wave (bred-on), Slash, Moonlight, Sunny Day
Trait: Pressure
Rika's breeding limits: none

Wolfsong
22nd February 2006, 01:50 PM
Hannah has been kind enough to breed Ryau with Rage.
Ryau
Pidgeotto
L25 F
Trait: Keen Eye
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Extremespeed, Faint Attack, Hidden Power: Water, Toxic,
Curse, Protect, Gust, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Return, Attract, Fly (SM), Substitute,
Whirlwind, Featherdance
&
Rage
Skarmory
L21 M
Moves: Leer, Peck, Sand Attack, Swift, Drill Peck, Curse, Meteor Mash, Agility,
Hidden Power: Dragon, Fly (SM), Toxic, Aeroblast, Fury Attack

*Murkrow
22nd February 2006, 01:52 PM
Confirmed.

*Sends the two birds into a private room and sets the timer for two days*

Wolfsong
24th February 2006, 01:54 PM
I'm here for the pidgey egg please

*Murkrow
24th February 2006, 02:02 PM
*Returns Ry and Rage to their balls, then hands the egg over.*

It will hatch into a:

Pidgey
L5 Female
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Swift

Swift is the bred on move she gets from Rage. Look after her! :)

Skye
29th March 2006, 12:34 PM
Okay. LAST Pokemon... >.>; I swear.

I would like to breed Gabi's Hero and Amy's Yana. I like Houndours ^^;

Hero (Ninetales, male, level 72): knows Ember - Tail Whip - Quick Attack - Will-O-Wisp - Fire Blast - Safeguard - Headbutt - Roar - Confuse Ray - Imprison - Flamethrower - Iron Tail - Grudge - Fire Spin - Dig - Double Team - Hidden Power: Ghost - Mimic - Teleport - Crunch - Slash - Toxic - Charm - Flame Wheel.
Trait: Flash Fire (Fire-type moves deal 1.5 times damage. Immune to damage from Fire-type attacks).
Has a High Speed Stat.

Aiyana
Level 34 Female Spotted Houndoom (Juice)
Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solar Beam, Rock Smash, Smog, Sludge Bomb, Bite, Attract, Counter, Overheat, Night Shade, Mimic, Faint Attack, Rest
Trait: Early Bird (sleep conditions last for half as long).

Please and thank you. ^^;;

Wolfsong
29th March 2006, 12:36 PM
Come back in two days. *leads the pair into a private room

Dark Dragonite
29th March 2006, 01:33 PM
I guess I should announce my pokemon AC and CC are available for breeding by request only, I don't think some of them will breed again, as they have a few times, but I do have a natural blue/black umbreon, the first winged charmander, shiny glalie and eevee and ninetails, blue blaziken, etc...pokes are in the sig links

Skye
31st March 2006, 11:22 AM
I'm here for my Houndour Egg. ^.^ For plot and financial reasons, I'll hatch the Egg later.

Wolfsong
31st March 2006, 06:32 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 female houndour with a high speed stat and the early bird trait. She will know Leer, Ember, and Will-O-Wisp as the bred on move that she gets from Hero. Take care of her when she hatches.

Skye
2nd April 2006, 12:25 AM
Okay, I decided too... Try to not breed for a while, no guarentees. ^.^ I wish to put some of my Pokes up for breeding.

Adopted:

Drystan, male Bagon, Level 9
Trait - Rock Head (Prevents recoil damage)
Attacks - Rage, Bite, Super Fang, Twister, Ember, Powder Snow, Swift, Leer.

Sige, male Trapinch, Level 9
Trait - Hyper Cutter (Prevents Attack reduction)
Attacks - Bite, Gust, Hidden Power (Poison), Giga Drain, Sand Attack.

Kamaria, female Poochyena, Level 7
Trait - Run Away (Makes escape from battle easier)
Attacks - Tackle, Howl, Yawn, Slash, Odor Sleuth.

Shandar, male Magikarp, Level 10
Trait - Swift Swim (Speed doubles when Rain Dance is in effect)
Attacks: Spash.

Chikorita, male, Level 5
Trait - Overgrow (When HP drops below 1/3, Grass attack power boosted by 1.5)
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Nature Power.

Captured:

Adrastos, Starmie, Level 13
Natural Cure – (Heals all status problems when switched out)
Tackle, Harden, Water Gun, Rapid Spin, Surf, Minimize, Confusion.

I may put up more later, when they get older. But the colored ones will have restrictions, as well as the Dratinis, if they ever come up.

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2006, 06:40 AM
Alright, Darkfire. Your – symbol after Natural Cure gave me trouble when I tried to save the file, but I changed it for a - and it worked. Your pokemon are on the website now.

Skye
5th April 2006, 08:46 AM
Yay, more babies. ^.^; Oh well. Jeff has agreed to let his Ditto breed for me so I can have a Pichu.

Jeff's
Cambiamente: "The Adept Adapter"
Species: Ditto
Trait: Limber
Level: 8
Moves: Transform

and

Knight of Time's
Raichu (M)
Nickname: Sparky
Level: 10
Breed-On Move: Surf
Moves Learnt: Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Surf (bred-on), Sweet Kiss (an extra TM move
that he received before I adopted him), Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt
Trait: Static
Sparky's breeding limits: none

Now, as long as I don't get twins... lol.

Lady Vulpix
5th April 2006, 02:03 PM
Alright, come back in 2 days.

Amy still holds the record for the largest number of twins, by the way.

Skye
7th April 2006, 08:45 AM
I'm here to pick my Pichu up. I know I'm early, but it's one of thos leave early adn come home late days. ^^; I'll be hatching him/her here.

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2006, 09:58 AM
Well, 2 days (and more) have passed, so you can have your baby now. It will be a level 5 female Pichu. Her moves will be Thundershock, Charm and Thunderbolt (bred-on move from Sparky). And her trait will be Static.

Dark Dragonite
14th April 2006, 10:34 AM
I was looking at the site, tml's link leads to nothing, you have to take the end "index.gif" off, then it will work.

Oh, and I hope I don't get pwned for this, but I was wondering if anyone has an adopted female skarmory up for breeding?

*Murkrow
14th April 2006, 12:59 PM
Oh, and I hope I don't get pwned for this, but I was wondering if anyone has an adopted female skarmory up for breeding?

Kyle's got a male one and there are a couple of Ditto's hanging around....that's probably your best bet if you want a 'Mory. I can't think of anyone else (whose active) who even has one. *Shrugs*

Dark Dragonite
14th April 2006, 03:12 PM
Kyle's got a male one and there are a couple of Ditto's hanging around....that's probably your best bet if you want a 'Mory. I can't think of anyone else (whose active) who even has one. *Shrugs*

Thanks, I saw that, but I know the bred on move would be drill peck, which I just traded self destruct for, and that move was what peaked my interest in skarmory...
I think I may give up on raising beldum, it's more of a task than I can do, I've fought him a few times in the BT, but when your only move hurts you back, it feels like fighting with a magikarp, and only having splash.

The Blue Avenger
14th April 2006, 03:14 PM
I think I may give up on raising beldum, it's more of a task than I can do, I've fought him a few times in the BT, but when your only move hurts you back, it feels like fighting with a magikarp, and only having splash.

It's not impossible. It helps to get a Pokemon Collar for it; it may increase the damage dealt back to you, but it'll help take out opponents quicker. A little creativity in the Battle Range doesn't hurt either. ;)

Dark Dragonite
15th April 2006, 08:29 AM
Ok, Jeff has been nice enough to breed his ditto with Kyle(KoT)'s Skarmory:

Jeff's
Cambiamente: "The Adept Adapter"

Skarmory (M)
Nickname: Vector
Level: 5
Breed-On Move: Drill Peck
Moves Learnt: Peck, Leer, Drill Peck (bred-on)
Vector's breeding limits: none

Lol, I already know the bred on move, and there are no special genes, so the only surprise could be twins, but that's only happened to me once, and I can't have 2 now, lol

Lady Vulpix
15th April 2006, 09:44 AM
Adept adapter indeed. He's adapted to more things than many others would so far. O_o

Alright, come back in 2 days. You'll have another surprise, though. You don't know the baby's gender.

Dark Dragonite
15th April 2006, 09:54 AM
Adept adapter indeed. He's adapted to more things than many others would so far. O_o

Alright, come back in 2 days. You'll have another surprise, though. You don't know the baby's gender.

Lol, indeed, but that won't matter too much, I used to have a female, I also used to have a raticate with some good moves...ah, to be young, impulsive, and very nieve...

Dark Dragonite
17th April 2006, 12:11 AM
Okies, before I go to bed, cause I have a busy day ahead, I'm here to get my skarmory egg

Lady Vulpix
17th April 2006, 06:00 AM
Congratulations, it's a girl! :D

Knight of Time
20th April 2006, 04:36 PM
Hi, I'm posting an update for Hydronix, who gained a level at the PZBT several days ago. I'm also posting updates for Vector, Nocturne, Cream and Archimedes.

As usual, the new stuff is in italic.

Skarmory (M)
Nickname: Vector
Breed-On Move: Drill Peck
Moves Learnt: Peck, Leer, Drill Peck (bred-on)
Vector's breeding limits: cannot breed with his daughter, Dark Dragonite's
female Skarmory Dark Princess (named after Rachel aka DarkPrincess)

Umbreon (M)
Nickname: Nocturne
Breed-On Move: Wish
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Mud-Slap
Trait: Synchronize
Nocturne's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with Aqua as she is his sister

Miltank (F)
Nickname: Cream
Breed-On Move: Attract
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Growl, Attract (bred-on), Milk Drink, Stomp, Dizzy Punch
Trait: Thick Fat
Cream's breeding limits: none, but will gladly breed with Brash

Blastoise (M)
Nickname: Hydronix
Level: 20
Breed-On Move: Yawn
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Yawn (bred-on), Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Mirror Coat, Ice Beam
Trait: Torrent
Hydronix' breeding limit: none

Magmar (M)
Nickname: Archimedes
Breed-On Move: Cross Chop
Moves Learnt: Ember, Leer, Smog, Cross Chop (bred-on), Flamethrower, Barrier, Thunderpunch
Trait: Flame Body
Archimedes' breeding limits: none

Also, Gabi, Amy, can one of you do me a simple favour please? Can you correct the typo for my Kingdra's breeding limits, please (since she isn't a nameless Seadra anymore)?

Edit: Oh, before I forget, I have added new info for Vector.

classy_cat18
21st May 2006, 09:29 PM
Yay! I know what I want for my last teammate! Jeff and Trey both agreed to breed Cam and Cooler for a Squirtle egg!

Squirtle (Cooler) Lv. 8 (m)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Withdraw, Mirror Coat, Water Gun, Icy Wind, Bubblebeam, Flail

Cambiamente

They should be here to confirm.

The Blue Avenger
21st May 2006, 09:37 PM
Right-o, confirming.

Ace64
21st May 2006, 09:48 PM
Me too.

Wolfsong
21st May 2006, 10:36 PM
Come back in two days please

classy_cat18
23rd May 2006, 08:43 PM
Sorry if I'm too early but I'm here to pick up my Squirtle egg.

Wolfsong
23rd May 2006, 11:05 PM
It will hatch into a L.5 M Squirtle that knows tackle, tail whip, and mirror coat as the bred on move that he gets from Cooler. His trait will be torrent. Take care of him when he hatches.

Dark Dragonite
30th May 2006, 03:38 PM
Not that I think it will be tempting to anyone, but someone was watching the old meelee game archive, and I found out my blue blaziken wasn't meant to be blue, the blaziken I won, and have, is Rainbow...well, there you go, and as I've said, if you see pokes of mine you would like to breed, with exceptions, like Nave, and Mercury are done, PM me.

Skye
5th June 2006, 05:55 AM
Okay. I would like to take my Chikorita off of the breeding list, you'll see why in a few days. >.<; Uh, and Drystan is now Level 10 and has gained the move Toxic.

Drystan, male Bagon, Level 10
Attacks - Rage, Bite, Super Fang, Twister, Ember, Powder Snow, Swift, Leer, Toxic.

Hm. And also, one breeding request. I have a bet to settle with Trey when this baby is ready to battle. >=3

Tsunami (Vaporeon, male, level 63): knows Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Surf - Growl - Water Gun - Shadow Ball - Quick Attack - Bite - Iron Tail - Focus Energy - Baton Pass - Aurora Beam - Hyper Beam - Take Down - Haze - Acid Armor - Mist - Body Slam - Hydro Pump - Slash - Recover - Icy Wind - Ice Beam - Dig - Hidden Power: Flying - Curse - Charm - Mimic.
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum Hit Points when hit with Water-type moves).

and

Vaporeon (F)
Nickname: Aqua
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Water Gun, Lovely Kiss
Trait: Water Absorb
Aqua's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but she cannot breed with her father or any of her brothers

*pays 2 Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2006, 05:33 PM
I hope that doesn't mean another pokemon is going to be abandoned.

Come back in 2 days.

Skye
7th June 2006, 08:39 AM
Not abandoned. Why do you ever say that? I'm here to pick up my Eevee egg. I'll hatch it here as well.

Lady Vulpix
8th June 2006, 06:13 AM
Sorry, it was the wording of your phrase added to the fact that too many pokemon have been abandoned in the past and subsequently taken off the breeding list.

For the record -> Possible bred-on moves are: Shadow Ball - Iron Tail - Focus Energy - Body Slam - Slash - Recover - Dig - Hidden Power - Curse - Charm - Mimic.

Your Eevee will be female!, and level 5.
Her moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Focus Energy.
Take good care of her!

Knight of Time
27th June 2006, 01:38 PM
Hi, I'm just posting some updates for some of my adopted and captured Pokemon, as always, new stuff is in italics. I also have a new captee on my list, a Chansey, so I'll get her info in too.

Adopted:

Raichu (M)
Nickname: Sparky
Level: 10
Breed-On Move: Surf
Moves Learnt: Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Surf (bred-on), Sweet Kiss (an extra TM move that he received before I adopted him), Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt
Sparky's breeding limits: cannot breed with his daughter, Darkfire's adopted female Pikachu, Taima

Jolteon (M)
Nickname: Electro
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Thundershock
Trait: Volt Absorb
Electro's breeding limits: Electro may only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he may not breed with Aqua or Karma (Darkfire's female Eevee who is Aqua's daughter) as they are his daughter and granddaughter respectively.

Flareon (M)
Nickname: Blazer
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Will-O-Wisp, Ember
Trait: Flash Fire
Blazer's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with Aqua or Karma (see above) as they are his sister and niece respectively

Umbreon (M)
Nickname: Nocturne
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Mud-Slap
Nocturne's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with Aqua or Karma (see above) as they are his sister and niece respectively

Espeon (M, shiny by juice)
Nickname: Espio
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Morning Sun, Psybeam, Luster Purge
Espio's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with Aqua or Karma (see above) as they are his sister and niece respectively

Absol (F)
Nickname: Rika
Breed-On Move: Thunder Wave
Moves Learnt: Scratch, Leer, Thunder Wave (bred-on), Slash, Moonlight, Sunny Day, Attract
Trait: Pressure
Rika's breeding limits: none

Captured:

Blastoise (M)
Nickname: Hydronix
Level: 20
Breed-On Move: Yawn
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Yawn (bred-on), Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Muddy Water, Icy Wind
Hydronix' breeding limits: none

Chansey (F)
Nickname: Venus
Level: 12
Breed-On Move: Sweet Kiss
Moves Learnt: Pound, Growl, Tail Whip, Refresh, Sweet Kiss (bred-on), Psychic
Trait: Serene Grace
Venus' breeding limits: none

Edit: I just realized I didn't put in the information for Dynamo, my captured male Electabuzz, so I'll do that right now.

Electabuzz (M)
Nickname: Dynamo
Breed-On Move: Cross Chop
Moves Learnt: Quick Attack, Leer, Thunderpunch, Cross Chop (bred-on), Psychic
Dynamo's breeding limits: none

Lady Vulpix
27th June 2006, 02:17 PM
The site has been updated.

Dark Dragonite
29th June 2006, 12:40 PM
Didn't think I'd be doing anymore with Nave, but I am breeding Nave and Noel for Shai...

Nave:Lv.37 Female Umbreon
Black with Electric Blue rings and white ruff around her neck(like an Eevee) Was born like this special, carries trait...
Tackle,Mud-slap,Tail whip,Sand attack,Swift,Growl, Toxic,Quick attack,C~Ray,Attract,Faint attack,Helping Hand,Baton pass, Bite, Crunch, Pursuit, Moonlight

Noel: Lv.23 Male- Vaporeon Born on Christmas...
Tackle,Tail whip,Swift,Sand attack,Double team,Growl, Water gun,Blizzard,Quick attack,Helping Hand, Waterfall
Trait: Water Absorb

Shai
29th June 2006, 02:44 PM
Thanks, Dark Dragonite! *pays 2 Stamps now that I have some...*

Lady Vulpix
29th June 2006, 06:15 PM
Alright, come back in 2 days.

Shai
1st July 2006, 10:37 AM
I'm ready for my Eevee Egg, I think I'll hatch it here.

Skye
1st July 2006, 10:42 AM
Updates (And Drystan's old update since it hasn't been put in):

Attacks - Rage, Bite, Super Fang, Twister, Ember, Powder Snow, Swift, Leer, Toxic.

Sige, male Trapinch, Level 10
Trait - Hyper Cutter (Prevents Attack reduction)
Attacks - Bite, Gust, Hidden Power (Poison), Giga Drain, Sand Attack, Rockslide.

Kamaria, female Poochyena, Level 8
Trait - Run Away (Makes escape from battle easier)
Attacks - Tackle, Howl, Yawn, Slash, Odor Sleuth, Faint Attack, Hidden Power (Flying).

Shandar, male Magikarp, Level 19
Trait - Swift Swim (Speed doubles when Rain Dance is in effect)
Attacks - Splash, Tackle.

And please remove Zahir as I'm giving him to my friend, Arina.

Lady Vulpix
2nd July 2006, 02:16 PM
Sorry for the delay, Shai. Your Eevee will be male and level 5, with normal colors.
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Swift.
Trait: Run Away.

*Murkrow
3rd July 2006, 12:57 PM
You still haven't removed Powder Snow from Drystan's moveset, Darkfire.

Knight of Time
3rd July 2006, 12:59 PM
Hi, I just got a new captee so I'd like his information to be added here, please.

Sceptile (M)
Nickname: Swiftblade
Level: 17
Breed-On Move: Crunch
Moves Learnt: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Crunch (bred-on), Leaf Blade, HP: Ice
Trait: Overgrow
Swiftblade's breeding limits: none

Skye
3rd July 2006, 04:04 PM
Ack., yeah >.<; I'm really spaciong out lately, havn't been feeling very well lately.

Attacks - Rage, Bite, Super Fang, Twister, Ember, Swift, Leer, Toxic.

Lady Vulpix
6th July 2006, 06:24 AM
Ok, I think the site should be fine now... I really hope so, because I don't think I'll have the time to update it again in the next few days.