PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Monsters Breeding Center v.N+1

Pages : [1] 2

Lady Vulpix
24th August 2004, 12:17 PM
¤ Pocket Monsters Breeding Center ¤
Workers: Wolfsong, Lady Vulpix, *Murkrow

Since the last version was N, this one has to be N+1.

You can see the rules and permanently available pokemon at the PMBC site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) which is constantly changing in order to reflect the growth of the available pokemon and stay up to date.

All pokemon listed on the site are available for breeding. If you want to breed with a pokemon who's not listed there, that pokemon's trainer will have to post their approval.

And now, Amy and I would like to congratulate our newest worker, *Murkrow! Welcome to the crew, Hannah! And thanks to Soo, Matt and Patrick for sending the answers as well. We'll keep all of you in mind in case we need a new worker again. I'll post the correct answers soon. *Goes to fetch them.*

Everoy
24th August 2004, 12:33 PM
*throws hissy fit* Oh well, I tried.

Lady Vulpix
24th August 2004, 12:33 PM
The following are the correct answers to the worker contest.

Questions: (only the clearest correct answers will be listed, along with the name of their sender - answers that are similar in content are also correct).

1) Under what circumstances can a pokemon get a bred-on move if one of the parents is a Ditto? (Everyone got this one right).

(Hannah) If the Pokémon Ditto is replacing is the female of the species, then the baby will be able to inherit one of the father's compatible moves.

(Soo) If there is a male pokémon and a ditto, the baby can inherit moves from the father, such as TM moves. If the parents are a female pokémon and a Ditto, the baby would not be able to get a bred-on move. This is because bred-on moves are passed only from the father, and this is the case even when breeding with a Ditto.

(Matt) A pokémon can only get a bred-on move if the other parent is a male pokémon when one of the parents is a Ditto.

2) If two special-colored or mutant pokemon breed together, what are the chances of their offspring getting the unusual characteristics of its mother, its father, and both? What are the odds of the child being a regular pokemon?

(Soo) I'm assuming each parent has a different mutation. The babies born would posess 25% only the mother's trait, 25% the father's trait, 25% both traits and 25% normal colours. Therefore, there is a 75% chance that the baby here would have a mutation of some kind. If the two parents had the same mutation, there is a 75% chance the baby would inherit that mutation, and a 25% it would have normal colours.

3) What are the odds of two pokemon having twins when they breed, and what must be done when this happens (meaning what do both babies have in common and what must be rolled separately for each of them)?

(Hannah) The chance of twins is 3%, each baby will be the same species and have the same trait, but must have a separate roll to determine gender, bred on move, and possibly a mutation/colour.

4) What pokemon cannot get bred-on moves?

(Soo) Pokémon that can't learn any in the games - for example Smeargle. Genderless pokémon also don't get bred on moves. Also, if the father doesn't possess a move which is compatible with the baby's species as a bred on move, then the baby wouldn't learn one.

(Hannah) Caterpie, Weedle, Magikarp, Unown, Smeargle, Wurmple, Wynaut, Beldum

Voltorb, Magnemite, Porygon, Staryu, Solrock, Lunatone, Baltoy<I’m guessing these count seeing as they can’t get a move when adopted normally, despite being able to learn TM’s.

(Matt) Genderless pokémon and pokémon who have no bred-on moves and can’t learn any TMs.

Couples: (since Hannah got all the couples right, I'm listing her answers; we ignored the Minun/Plusle species confusion since the answer to that wasn't clear by the time the contest began):

Couple 1

Species: Poochyena
Odds: 50% Male 50% Female
Trait: Run Away-can always escape from battle
Moveset: Tackle, Howl
Possible Bred-on Moves: Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Take Down, Body Slam, Dig, Hidden Power, Curse

Couple 2

Species: Plusle
Odds: 50% Male 50% Female
Trait: Plus-powers up Special Attack 1.5x when in battle with a Pokémon with the Minus ability
Moveset: Growl, Thunderwave
Possible Bred-on Moves: Wish, Hidden Power, Iron Tail

Couple 3

Species: Growlithe
Odds: 75% Male 25% Female
Trait: Intimidate-lowers the opponents Attack when entering battle
Moveset: Bite, Roar
Possible Bred-on Moves:Crunch, Hidden Power, Toxic

Couple 4 (Everyone got this one right).

Can’t breed, one adopted (Hero) and one captured (Flare).

*Murkrow
24th August 2004, 03:19 PM
Well, I'm still surprised that I got it, but still, yay^_^ And now I may as well put some of my Pokémon up for breeding, it's been something I've been planning to do for a while, but never got round to it :-/

Adopted

Tropitorm
Tropius
L6 F
Trait: Chlorophyll-speed increases when Sunny Day is used
Moves: Leer, Gust, Leech Seed, Aeroblast

Tazim
Torchic
L7 M
Trait: Blaze-when HP falls below 1/3, Fire moves increase 1.5X
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Rock Slide

Heat Wave
Torkoal
L5 F
Trait: White Smoke-is not affected by moves that lower stats(does not work on self-inflicted moves)
Moves: Ember, Smog, Yawn, Eruption

Kaiko
Mudkip
L6 M
Trait: Torrent-when HP falls below 1/3, Water type moves increase 1.5x
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Mirror Coat

Fera
Huntail
L7 F
Trait: Swift Swim-doubles speed when it is raining
Moves: Clamp, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Iron Defense, Confuse Ray

Captured

Deveus
Houndoom
L17 M
Trait: Early Bird- may wake up earlier
Moves: Leer, Ember, Howl, Roar, Smog, Counter, Solarbeam

Hlepand
Umbreon
L9 M
Trait: Synchronize-if the opponent Paralyzes, Burns or Poisons the Pokémon, the opponent suffers the same condition
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Wish

Pock
Poochyena
L14 M
Trait: Run Away-can always flee from battle
Moves: Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Yawn, Iron Tail, Thief, Bite

Abysoul
Absol
L5 F
Trait: Pressure-when hit by a move, opponent loses 2PP instead of 1
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Substitute

Sianna
Bayleef[Pink Eyes:Juice]
L16 F
Trait: Overgrow-when HP falls below 1/3, Grass moves increase in strength 1.5x
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Nature Power, Return, Bullet Seed, Mega Drain, Reflect, Leaf Blade, Poisonpowder

Brenth
Donphan
L17 M
Trait: Sturdy- 1 Hit KO's will not work
Moves: Odor Sleuth, Horn Attack, Growl, Defense Curl, Flail, Earthquake, Hyper Beam

Flash
Quilava
L15 M
Trait: Blaze-when HP falls below 1/3, Fire moves increase in strength 1.5x
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Hidden Power: Grass, Howl, Headbutt, Overheat, Ember

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2004, 12:42 PM
Alright, your pokemon have been added to the site. I used the "Post Reply" button from the PMBC site to post this message.

Dark Dragonite
1st September 2004, 11:18 PM
I'd just like to say, no, you may not have my pokemon, I may be back, may not, that is disrespectful, try earning your position, thank you.

undertaker242
2nd September 2004, 12:16 AM
i need help

undertaker242
2nd September 2004, 12:21 AM
may i have a pokemon i dont know how to get one

Aipom Of Doom
2nd September 2004, 12:25 AM
N+1? Why not put an "N++;" at the beginning of the topic and reuse "N"? =P.

may i have a pokemon i dont know how to get one

You can adopt from the Adoption Centers and/or capture ones at the Capture Center(s). Look at the rules topic sticky at the top of the forum.

Linc
2nd September 2004, 07:09 AM
I'd like to breed my Pokemon again.

Name: Seishou
Species: Charmander
Level: 9
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Fire Blast
Trait: Blaze

Name: Beserker
Species: Gyarados
Level: 15
Attacks: Thrash, Thunder, Double-Edge
Trait: Intimidate

Lady Vulpix
2nd September 2004, 07:58 AM
I'd just like to say, no, you may not have my pokemon, I may be back, may not, that is disrespectful, try earning your position, thank you.Sorry, but... what was that all about? And who were you talking to?

Danny, you can have a stamp for your help.

Linc, come back in 2 days for your egg.

Linc
4th September 2004, 09:01 AM
I'm here for my Charmander egg! Yay!

Lady Vulpix
4th September 2004, 10:32 AM
Here you are, Linc!

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Charmander.
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember and Double-Edge.

Double-Edge is the bred-on move he gets from Berserker. Keep your egg in a warm place and take care of your baby when he hatches!

LightNinetales
10th September 2004, 03:14 PM
I want Angel Blossom's L'Arcobaleno to breed with my Jolteon(Chataigne)

L'Arcobaleno the Eevee [M] Lv. 5
[ ¤ Crystal Eyes + Rainbow Mane ¤ ]
Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand,
Sand Attack, Hidden Power: Ground
Trait - Run Away

Chataigne[Jolteon[F]]
- Black fur, gray spikey mane -
Trait:Volt Absorb
Level:5
Attacks:Tackle,Tail Whip,Helping Hand,Slash

Oh, and I released Scorpio, so you can remove him from the breeding list^_^-
Thanks^_-

*Murkrow
11th September 2004, 03:49 AM
Light- You know the ropes, come back in two days :)

Lady Vulpix
11th September 2004, 08:29 AM
Note: I assume LightNinetales is paying 2 stamps for this, since the offspring will be an Eevee.

LightNinetales
11th September 2004, 11:41 AM
Oh, that's right. I forgot that.

*pays*

LightNinetales
13th September 2004, 03:59 AM
I'm here for my egg^_^-

*Murkrow
13th September 2004, 12:02 PM
Ok, here's your egg :)

*Hands it over*

It will hatch into a;
L5 male Eevee [Crystal eyes, half rainbow and half grey mane, black fur]
His moves will be; Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Hidden Power: Ice

HP: Ice is his bred on move from L'Arcobaleno.

Take care of him^_^

Linc
17th September 2004, 08:57 PM
I'd like to breed Amy's Ranec and Flare to get a Vulpix.

Ranec
Level 32 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings (juice)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look, Hyper Beam, Faint Attack, Charm
Trait: Synchronize (when the pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent).

Flare
Level 23 Female Shiny Ninetales (juice)
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Disable, Hidden Power Water, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Double Team, Toxic, Roar, Dig, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Mimic, Safeguard, Faint Attack, Hypnosis, Substitute
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging fire-type move. Once activated, user's fire-type moves deal 1.5 times more damage and user is immune to damage from fire type attacks).

Wolfsong
18th September 2004, 10:42 AM
All right. Come back in two days for your egg.

Linc
20th September 2004, 02:39 PM
I'm here for my Vulpix egg!

Wolfsong
20th September 2004, 03:00 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 Female vulpix that knows Ember, tail whip, and faint attack as the bred on move that she from ranec. Her trait will be flash fire as expected. Take good care of her when she hatches.

Linc
5th October 2004, 04:09 PM
If nobody minds, I'd like to breed Ranec and Flare again.... (if the Pokemon don't mind either of course)

Ranec
Level 32 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings (juice)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look, Hyper Beam, Faint Attack, Charm
Trait: Synchronize (when the pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent).

Flare
Level 23 Female Shiny Ninetales (juice)
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Disable, Hidden Power Water, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Double Team, Toxic, Roar, Dig, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Mimic, Safeguard, Faint Attack, Hypnosis, Substitute
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging fire-type move. Once activated, user's fire-type moves deal 1.5 times more damage and user is immune to damage from fire type attacks)

Wolfsong
5th October 2004, 04:35 PM
All right. Come back in two days, and as always please take care of it when it hatches.

Linc
7th October 2004, 07:57 PM
I'm here for another precious Vulpix egg! *crosses fingers*

Wolfsong
7th October 2004, 08:19 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 Male vulpix that knows Ember, Tail Whip, and Hidden Power Water as the bred on move that he gets from ranec. His trait will be flash fire as expected. Take good care of him when he hatches. Male vulpixs are uncommon and he happens to have the same hidden power type as his mother. ^^

Charizard04621
10th October 2004, 08:55 AM
Updating list of pokémon available for breeding.

Ai (Skitty F)
Level:10
Moves: Wish, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Attract, Shadow Ball
Ability: Cute Charm

Shockwave (Shiny Pikachu M)
Level: 12
Moves: Headbutt, Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power Ice, Sweet Kiss, Quick Attack
Ability: Static
*Restriction: You must PM me beforehand and I will need to make a post in here to confirm. I will remove Shockwave from the list after he has bred once.

Kir (Treecko M)
Level: 10
Moves: Dragonbreath, Pound, Leer, Absorb, Giga Drain
Ability: Overgrow

Alqualin Swansong (Swablu F)
Moves: Haze, Peck, Growl, Astonish, Sunny Day, Hidden Power - Fire
Ability: Natural Cure

Adoptee update: Rúthruin is no longer available for breeding. Please remove her. ^_^;

Lady Vulpix
10th October 2004, 04:01 PM
Alright, Karin, the site (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) has been updated.

*Murkrow
15th October 2004, 12:16 PM
Can my Torchic (Tazim) and Mudkip (Kaiko) please be removed from my breeding list? I don't have Tazim anymore, and I've decided that I'd like to wait until Kai evolves before he's up on the list.

I've also got a captee to add, so if he could go up, then great;

Charade
Relicanth
L8 M
Trait: Rock Head- will not receive recoil damage
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Water Gun, Earthquake,

Finally, can I breed Kai and Sylvan so I can get a little Bulbasaur?^_^

Kaiko
Mudkip
L6 M
Trait: Torrent-when HP falls below 1/3, Water type moves increase 1.5x
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Mirror Coat, Hidden Power: Electric, Powder Snow

Sylvan (Venusaur, female, level 51.5): knows Tackle - Growl - Leech Seed - Vine Whip - Headbutt - Sleep Powder - Poisonpowder - Razor Leaf - Fury Cutter - Body Slam - Hidden Power: Water - Growth - Synthesis - Giga Drain - Spikes - Solarbeam - Sludge Bomb - Sunny Day - Curse.
Trait: Overgrow (when HP is below 1/3rd, Grass's power increases to 1.5 times).

If it's all ok, I'll be back in two days :)

DarkPsychicCharizard
15th October 2004, 12:43 PM
I was hoping I could breed L'Arcobaleno and Sweetie for an Eevee. I am, of course, paying two stamps for it. *pays two stamps*

Trait - Run Away

Sweetie
Level 47 Female White Espeon (Juice)
Knows: Tackle, Hidden Power Ice, Sand Attack, Mimic, Growl, Body Slam, Quick Attack, Bite, Swift, Shadow Ball, Psybeam, Iron Tail, Helping Hand, Luster Purge, Psych Up, Psychic

Wolfsong
16th October 2004, 02:08 PM
Hannah it would probably be best of Gabi handled that breeding since one of the pokemon is hers.

DarkPsychicCharizard, come back in 2 days please. Sorry for the delay had a busy fall break ^^;

Lady Vulpix
17th October 2004, 02:16 PM
Alright, Hannah, come back tomorrow for your Bulbasaur egg. Sorry for the delay.

DarkPsychicCharizard
18th October 2004, 02:08 PM
I'm here for my Eevee egg! =)

Wolfsong
18th October 2004, 02:46 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 male eevee with a rainbow mane and crystal blue eyes. He will know Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, and Hidden Power Electric as the bred on move that he gets from L'Arcobaleno. His trait will be run away. Take good care of him when he hatches. On a sidenote: Though she doesn't realize yet, this little eevee is my vulpix's (Sinopa) half brother ^^

*Murkrow
20th October 2004, 03:18 AM
*Slinks in late*
Can I have Kai and my Bulbasaur egg please?^_^

Lady Vulpix
21st October 2004, 11:43 AM
No problem. I've been taking care of them while I waited for you to return. Here you are. Kai, and...

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 male Bulbasaur.
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Mud-Slap.

Mud-Slap is the bred-on move he gets from Kaiko. Keep your egg in a warm place until it hatches. :)

Shadow Djinn
26th October 2004, 06:44 PM
Ok, I've thought long and hard, and I decided I'll have one last Eevee X_X. *pays two stamps*

Can L'Arcableno and Sweetie breed for me as well?

Trait - Run Away

Sweetie
Knows: Tackle, Hidden Power Ice, Sand Attack, Mimic, Growl, Body Slam, Quick Attack, Bite, Swift, Shadow Ball, Psybeam, Iron Tail, Helping Hand, Luster Purge, Psych Up, Psychic

Also..question about Dratinis...you can only have one Dratini, correct?

EDIT: I've decided to let some of my pokemon breed ^_^

Adoptees

Shadow
Male Umbreon
Level 7
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Toxic, Hidden Power Dark
Trait: Synchronize
Restrictions: Will only breed with Nightshade

Nightshade
Female Umbreon
Level 5
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Ice
Restrictions: Will only breed with Shadow

Tsunami
Male Mudkip
Level 5
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Mirror Coat
Holding: Beach Ball
Trait: Torrent

Flame
Male Cyndaquil
Level 5
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Overheat

Zane
Male Eevee
Level 5
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Hidden Power Psychic

Koukeui
Male Houndour
Level 5
Attacks: Leer, Ember, Sunny Day
Trait: Early Bird
Restrictions: Will not breed with Banshee as she is his mother

Wolfsong
28th October 2004, 09:40 AM
Sorry it took so long to reply but come back in two days. Apologies for the delay. As for as the dratinis, I have both Jas and Talut (dragonite). Gabi may be better qualified to answer that question though.

Lady Vulpix
28th October 2004, 11:11 AM
As Amy has said, she already has more than one, so it is possible. I'm updating the site right now.

Shadow Djinn
30th October 2004, 08:39 PM
I'm here for my Eevee ^_^.

Wolfsong
31st October 2004, 12:54 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 male eevee with a rainbow mane and crystal blue eyes. He will know Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, and Hidden Power Poison as the bred on move that he gets from his father L'Arcobaleno. His trait will as usual be run away. Take good care of him when he hatches.

Skye
5th November 2004, 08:15 PM
Okay.. I've decided that I would like to ask if I could have Espeon12's Belinos and MarshmellowEgg's Aryll breed for me? *holds out two non BR Stamps* (Yes, I'm saving my BR Stamps. Dratini!)

I even got their stats from the web page, I'm sooo talented. ^_^

Belinos:
Level 10 Male Growlithe [Gray ruff & tail: hereditary]
Attacks: Bite, Roar, Crunch, Ember, Hidden Power: Dragon, Toxic
Ability: Flash Fire

Aryll (F)
Vaporeon lv. 10
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Flail, Surf, Ice Beam, Hidden Power: Ground, Helping Hand
Restriction: She will NOT breed with ANY Houndours/Houndooms as she was attacked by them.

*crosses fingers*

*Murkrow
6th November 2004, 03:46 AM
Tha looks ok to me, so come back in two days for your Eevee egg :)
*Nudges pair into a breeding room*

Skye
8th November 2004, 08:52 AM
I'm here for meh Eevee, please. *crosses fingers*

*Murkrow
8th November 2004, 11:21 AM
Ok, let's see what you've got.

*Wanders into breeding room and returns with the egg*

It will hatch into a:
L5 Male Eevee [Grey tail and mane]
Trait: Run Away
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Hidden Power: Rock

Hidden Power is the bred on move he receives from Belinos.

Take care of him^_^

Linc
22nd November 2004, 07:43 PM
I would like to breed aragornbird's Galenia and Aeragorn if I may. *smiles* I want a Pidgey!

Galenia
LV. 18 Pidgeot (F)
Tackle, Sand-Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Steel Wing, Fly, Attract, Toxic, Protect
Trait: Keen Eye

Aeragorn
LV. 11 Skarmory (M)
Peck, Leer, Drill Peck, Sand-Attack, Sandstorm, Toxic, Hidden Power ~ Ground, Protect

Moonlight Espeon
22nd November 2004, 08:13 PM
I would like to breed Shadow Djinn's Shadow and Nightshade to make an Eevee, whom I want to fill my 15th Adopted Pokemon slot.

Shadow
Male Umbreon
Level 9
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Toxic, Hidden Power Dark

Nightshade
Female Umbreon
Level 5
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Ice

Lady Vulpix
22nd November 2004, 08:20 PM
Linc, come back in 2 days. :)
Kelly, pay your 2 stamps and then come back in 2 days.

Moonlight Espeon
22nd November 2004, 08:47 PM
Alright.
*deducts 2 stamps from total*

Skye
24th November 2004, 06:36 AM
Hm... ^_^ I'm happy. I already have a plot for the Rocket scenario... But I still need to get the second chapter up of the Training Grounds. X_x... Oye... Anyway... Meh likey teh rare Pokes! ^_^U Random, I know... Could these two Pokes breed for me now?

Lady Vulpix's
Hero (Ninetales, male, level 71): knows Ember - Tail Whip - Quick Attack - Will-O-Wisp - Fire Blast - Safeguard - Headbutt - Roar - Confuse Ray - Imprison - Flamethrower - Iron Tail - Grudge - Fire Spin - Dig - Double Team - Hidden Power: Ghost - Mimic - Teleport - Crunch - Slash - Toxic - Charm - Flame Wheel.

Discothéque's
Twilight [Ponyta, F] [Black fur, blue flames, brown hooves, lavender eyes] [Colour can be carried to children]
Level: 8
Trait: Flash Fire
Tackle - Growl - Tail Whip - Hypnosis

*waits, fingures crossed yet again, huggling Eevee Egg for luck* ^_^UUU

Linc
24th November 2004, 08:30 PM
I'm here for my Pidgey egg! *crosses fingers...*

EDIT: I also decided that I'm gonna let my Pokemon breed. Pokemon that are related will not breed.

My Captees (http://www.freewebs.com/cheeztoosa/capturedpokemon.htm)
My Adoptees (http://www.freewebs.com/cheeztoosa/adoptedpokemon.htm)

Moonlight Espeon
24th November 2004, 08:33 PM
Wow, I didn't even realize it was time to pick it up. XD I saw that Linc posted and it kinda gave me a wake-up call..
I'm here for my Eevee egg as I have paid two stamps and have waited.. let's see.. 48 hours and 13 minutes.
*just for verification*

Lady Vulpix
25th November 2004, 12:24 PM
Alright, Darkfire, come back in 2 days!

Linc, your Pidgey will be female and level 5.
Her moves will be Tackle, Sand-Attack and Hidden Power: Dragon! (Hidden Power is the move she gets from Aeragorn).
Her trait will be Keen Eye.

Kelly, your Eevee will be male and level 5.
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Hidden Power: Psychic! (Hidden Power is the move he gets from Shadow).
His trait will be Run Away.

Interesting, both pokemon got Hidden Power as their bred-on moves.

LightNinetales
28th November 2004, 09:02 AM
Well, I have 14 captees...

So I'd like my captured Cacturne, Golden, to breed with Murkrow's Sianna ^.^

Golden[naturally shiny male Cacturne]
Level: 19
Trait: Sand Veil
Attacks: Leer,Absorb,Leech Seed,Poison Sting,Sand Attack,Growth,Grasswhistle,Attract and Hidden Power Rock.

Sianna
Bayleef[Pink Eyes:Juice]
L16 F
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf, Nature Power, Return, Bullet Seed, Mega Drain, Reflect, Leaf Blade, Poisonpowder

I'll be back in two days ^.~

EDIT: Oh, and I'll also remove Golden from the list ^.^

*Murkrow
28th November 2004, 09:12 AM
Sure thing :)
*Releases Si and sends her into a room with Golden*
Come back in two days for your Chikorita egg.

Skye
28th November 2004, 10:02 AM
I'm here for my Ponyta Egg! *crosses fingers* ^_^

Lady Vulpix
28th November 2004, 12:53 PM
Here you are, Darkfire.
Your Ponyta will be female and level 5.
Her moves will be Tackle, Growl and Headbutt.
Headbutt is the bred-on move she gets from Hero.
Her trait will be Flash Fire.

Take care of Hero's child!

Wow, there were 10 possible bred-on moves Hero could pass on to a Ponyta!
(Quick Attack - Headbutt - Flamethrower - Iron Tail - Double Team - Hidden Power - Mimic - Toxic - Charm - Flame Wheel).

Skye
29th November 2004, 05:09 AM
Question: Wouldn't she also get Quick Attack from FR/LG? It's a base attack, according to Serebii.net's Pokedex...

Lady Vulpix
29th November 2004, 07:31 AM
No, sorry. The rule is pokemon learn moves in the same way they would learn them in GSC, unless the move can't be obtained in those games in which case they get them at the same levels as they would in whatever game they learn them. Quick Attack was a possible bred-on move, but she got Headbutt instead.

LightNinetales
30th November 2004, 12:02 PM
I'm here for my Chikorita egg!

*Murkrow
30th November 2004, 02:24 PM
Ok, here's your baby :)

*Hands over egg*

It will hatch into a;
L5 M Chikorita [Shiny]
Trait: Overgrow
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Hidden Power: Poison

Hidden power is the bred on move he gets from Golden.

Look after him ^_^

LightNinetales
30th November 2004, 02:28 PM
Wee, it's a male Chikorita! *takes the egg and puts it in her bag*

Come on, Golden!

*leaves the PMBC with Golden, a big smile, and a new male chikorita named...ahem... Vertéclat^.^*

Thank you, Murkrow -or should I say Hannah?-!

^.~

Charizard04621
30th November 2004, 05:28 PM
I've got a new restriction for one of my Captees. Ai can only breed with Dakota. :)

DarkPsychicCharizard
2nd December 2004, 11:41 AM
I would like to breed Charizard04621's shiny Pikachu, Shockwave, and Lady Vulpix's Vaporeon, Siren, for an Eevee egg.

Moves: Headbutt, Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Hidden Power Ice, Sweet Kiss, Quick Attack
*Restriction: You must PM me beforehand and I will need to make a post in here to confirm. I will remove Shockwave from the list after he has bred once.

Siren (Vaporeon, female, level 21): knows Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Surf - Shadow Ball - Icy Wind - Water Gun - Hidden Power: Poison - Body Slam.
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum Hit Points when hit with Water-type moves).

I asked for Charizard04621's permission, and I think she agrees. She'll confirm this later. Also, I will pay the correct number of stamps, this being an Eevee egg and all. *pays 2 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
2nd December 2004, 11:59 AM
Well, I'll handle the breeding as soon as Karin confirms, so come back 2 days after she posts. :)

Wolfsong
2nd December 2004, 03:40 PM
i'm still looking for a ditto but in the meantime, I'd like a little brother or sister for Aiko. Story ideas kept intruding while i was trying to work on my paper X.x So in order for that to happen i'd like Dakota and Ai to breed again

Dakota
Level 23 Male Mightyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Poison Fang, Hidden Power Psychic, Return, Faint Attack, Dig, Sand Attack, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Iron Tail, Torment, Rock Smash, Mud Slap, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Bite, Attract, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Roar, Sunny Day
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage).
Restriction: Can Only breed with Charizard04621's Skitty Ai.

and

Ai (Skitty F)
Moves: Wish, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Attract, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Water
Ability: Cute Charm
*Restriction: can only breed with Dakota.

Edit: I took Flare off the list and added Tiana with the restriction of only breeding one time before she is off of the list. I don't think that its been uploaded yet so this is just for your information until it can be uploaded. ^^;

Gabi one mroe restriction i'd liek to add for tiana that i forgot to include. I must approve of who wants her to breed. I want to make sure that her son or daughter is going to a home where it will be cared for. So if you could include that it woudl be appreciated. thanks in advance

Lady Vulpix
3rd December 2004, 07:48 AM
x_x And now you tell me. I've just uploaded it. Anyway, come back in 2 days for your baby, and I'll try to add that new restriction now.

[Edit: updated.]

Charizard04621
4th December 2004, 09:08 AM
I would like to breed Charizard04621's shiny Pikachu, Shockwave, and Lady Vulpix's Vaporeon, Siren, for an Eevee egg.

Siren (Vaporeon, female, level 21): knows Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Surf - Shadow Ball - Icy Wind - Water Gun - Hidden Power: Poison - Body Slam.
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum Hit Points when hit with Water-type moves).

I asked for Charizard04621's permission, and I think she agrees. She'll confirm this later. Also, I will pay the correct number of stamps, this being an Eevee egg and all. *pays 2 stamps*

Confirmed. Gabi, please take Shockwave off the breeding list. :)

Lady Vulpix
4th December 2004, 10:09 AM
Done. And I've added Celeste too (my newly evolved captured Wartortle).
DPC may come back in 2 days from now.

LightNinetales
4th December 2004, 12:21 PM
Available-for-breeding-Pokemon-List Update:

Adopted Pokemon

Lightstorm[female Vulpix]
Level : 5
Attacks: Ember,Tail Whip, Flail.

Axolotl[female Wooper]
Attacks:Water Gun,Pound,Tail Whip,Body Slam,Ice Beam.

Tooana[female Kangaskhan]
Attacks:Bite,Stomp,Brick Break,Leer.

Will-O’-the-Wisp[male Ponyta]
Attacks:Tackle,Growl,Flame Wheel,Hidden Power Ground
Black fur,lavender eyes - hereditary
-Restriction: I'd like you to PM me if you want a pokemon to breed with Will'O. Just because I'd like to know who will be the owner of Will'O's child.-
~Can't breed with Discothéque's Twilight since she is his mother~

Captured Pokemon

Blitz[male Charmander]
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Dragon Dance

Golden[naturally shiny male Cacturne]
Trait: Sand Veil
Attacks: Leer,Absorb,Leech Seed,Poison Sting,Sand Attack,Growth,Grasswhistle,Attract and Hidden Power Rock.
-Restriction: I'd like you to PM me if you want a pokemon to breed with Golden. Just because I'd like to know who will be the owner of Golden's child.

Lady Vulpix
5th December 2004, 04:59 AM
Amy has asked me to post this through an IM, so here you are. And don't worry, no twins this time. XD

Your Skitty will be male and level 5.
His moves will be Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip and Body Slam.
Body Slam came out among the 15 possible bred-on moves he could get from Dakota.
His trait will be Cute Charm. :)

The list of possible bred-on moves was: Hidden Power, Return, Dig, Rest, Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, Headbutt, Rain Dance, Mimic, Protect, Substitute, Odor Sleuth, Body Slam, Double Team, Sunny Day.

Skye
5th December 2004, 09:39 AM
Hmm. I think I'd like to have another Eevee...

Espeon12's
Avynne:
Level 44 Female Espeon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Headbutt, Hidden Power: Fire, Shadow Ball, Confusion, Slash, Zap Cannon, Quick Attack, Swift, Iron Tail, Psybeam, Morning Sun, Protect, Helping Hand, Psych Up
Ability: Synchronize

LightNinetails'
Will-O’-the-Wisp[male Ponyta]
Attacks:Tackle,Growl,Flame Wheel,Hidden Power Ground
Black fur,lavender eyes - hereditary
-Restriction: I'd like you to PM me if you want a pokemon to breed with Will'O. Just because I'd like to know who will be the owner of Will'O's child.-
~Can't breed with Discothéque's Twilight since she is his mother~

I also PM'd LightNinetails. Do I need confirmation?

EDIT- Or I tried to... Light's PM box is full. X_x I'll try later today...

EDIT 2- *pays 2 Stamps* Thank you for the compliments, LightNinetails. ^_^

*Murkrow
5th December 2004, 12:36 PM
Just to clarify that- Light will have to post here confirming that she'll let Will-'O-the-Wisp breed before the actual breeding will begin.

LightNinetales
5th December 2004, 12:38 PM
I cleared it. You can try now ^.^

Sorry for that.

EDIT: Got the PM and confirm the breeding. I trust Darkfire. Plus, she writes nice battles ^.^

EDIT 2: Darkfire, you'll have to pay 2 stamps, if you want to breed for an Eevee ^.~

*Murkrow
5th December 2004, 02:06 PM
Ok, now that it's been confirmed and you've paid, come back in two days for the egg, Darkfire.

classy_cat18
6th December 2004, 08:57 AM
I think I should contribute to this. Lily and Beacon should be ready for breeding.

Adopted Pokemon:

L10 Female Mareep (Beacon)
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Thunderbolt, Rain Dance, Thundershock, Light Screen, Hidden Power Ice
Characteristic: Static (opponent has a 30% chance of being paralyzed when doing a physical attack against this Pokemon)

L16 Female Oddish (Lily)
Moves: Absorb, Sweet Scent, Razor Leaf, Toxic, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Charm, Poison Powder, Stun Spore
Characteristic: Chlorophyll (when Sunny Day is in effect, speed is raised)

DarkPsychicCharizard
6th December 2004, 10:34 AM
I've come to pick up my Eevee egg! =) *crosses fingers*

Lady Vulpix
6th December 2004, 10:49 AM
Here you are, DPC.
Your Eevee will be male and level 5.
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Headbutt.
Headbutt is the bred-on move he gets from Shockwave.
His trait will be Run Away.

Skye
7th December 2004, 02:00 PM
I know I'm a few minutes early, but I'm here to collect my Eevee Egg when it's ready. If I don't post now, I won't get this up for hours. X_x *crosses fingers*

*Murkrow
7th December 2004, 02:18 PM
Ok, here's your little Eevee egg.

*Hands it over*

It will hatch into a;
L5 M Eevee [Black fur]
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Hidden Power: Dark

Hidden Power is his bred on move from Will-O'-the-Wisp.

Weird, reminds me of Harlequin..same colour fur/Hidden Power. Still, take good care of him :)

Skye
7th December 2004, 11:20 PM
Wow... Black fur and HP Dark... That's a cool combo. ^_^ Anyway, Wolfsong has agreed to let my Nuka and her Tiara breed. *hands over two CCPs, leaving me with 1*

(Houndoom) Nuka, M, Lv.15
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore.
Other: Natural Purple Glow

Tiana
Level 16 Female Shiny Espeon with a blue gem(natural, btw...)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Mimic, Hidden Power Dark, Charm, Psychic, Reflect, Morning Sun, Sand Attack, Calm Mind, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Teleport, Growl, Confusion
Restriction: Will only breed one time and then she will be taken off the list. I must approve of who wants her to breed. I want to make sure that her son or daughter is going to a home where it will be cared for.

She should post with a confirmation soon. I feel so loved. ^_^ *suddenly gets image of shiny Eevee with a purple glow* O.o Now that would be strange... Cool... But definately strange...

Wolfsong
7th December 2004, 11:22 PM
I confirm this. Come back in two days for the egg. *leads the two into a private breeding room*

LightNinetales
8th December 2004, 12:16 AM
I have a little question.... If I want to breed two of my adopted pokemon and can't take the baby myself because I already reached the limit of 15 pokemon, can I give the baby to someone else?

*meh, me like to experiment breedings between my pokemon. The only problem being, admitting giving the egg is allowed, I don't know anyone who would take it, anyway :nod: *

Skye
8th December 2004, 12:45 AM
I would think so, Light. You can give Pokes to other people, so Eggs should be fine, as long as you find someone who wants the Egg. ^_~

Lady Vulpix
8th December 2004, 01:27 PM
That's right. And Darkfire gets a stamp. ˘

Skye
9th December 2004, 06:26 PM
Yay! *Earned Stamp Victory Dance* ^_^U I'm a little hyper. I think I'll wait around the five or so hours I still have. Amy really wants to put up the Egg's stats. If I don't post now, I might forget. Bad me. *sits and waits until the Egg is ready* I'm so excited. ^^ *crosses fingers*

Wolfsong
9th December 2004, 08:57 PM
I've held off for as long as i could, but now i have to go and do laundry. x.x *hands over the egg* Take care of it when it hatches.

It will hatch into a L.5 female shiny eevee with a purple glow. O.o When i rolled for gender if i had been rolling for number of babies it would have been twins. ^^; She will know Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, and Rest as the Bred on move that she gets from Nuka. Her trait as usual will be Run Away.

Linc
18th December 2004, 04:26 PM
I'd like to breed my Pokemon for an Eevee *pays 2 CCPs*...

Mother:

Rayku (F, L11)
Umbreon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Psychic

Father:

Baito (M, L16)
Mightyena
Attacks: Tackle, Howl, Sand-Attack, Bite, Poison Fang, Iron Tail

*Murkrow
19th December 2004, 03:54 AM
Ok, come back in two days for your egg.

Knight of Time
19th December 2004, 05:03 PM
Hi.

Amy has decided that she is going to let Sweetie, her L47 adopted female Espeon breed with my nameless, L5 male Jolteon. Thanks again Amy! :)

Sweetie
Can not breed with Kovu as that is her father

Jolteon (M)
Nickname: TBD
Level: 5
Trait: Volt Absorb
Breed-On Move: Wish
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on)

Oh, I've decided I'm gonna put my Jolteon up for breeding (my other breedable adopted/captured Pokemon will come someday in the future to the list as well), but I think I'm going to have him breed with Eevees or Eeveelutions only.

'hands over 2 Stamps and patiently awaits his first Eevee egg'

Wolfsong
19th December 2004, 07:44 PM
Come back in two days for the egg.

Linc
21st December 2004, 06:55 AM
I'm here for my Eevee egg! *shakes with excitement*

*Murkrow
21st December 2004, 07:11 AM
*Returns from room with an egg*

It will hatch into a;

Eevee
L5 M
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Iron Tail

Iron Tail is the bred on move he gets from Baito. Look after him.

Knight of Time
21st December 2004, 05:14 PM
Hi, I'd like to pick up my first Eevee egg please.

Afterword, I'd like my Jolteon to breed a second time with Sweetie please.

'hands over 2 more stamps as he awaits his second Eevee egg'

Wolfsong
21st December 2004, 10:32 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 male eevee that knows Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, and Wish as the bred on move that he gets from his dad. Trait will be Run Away as usual.

Come back in two days for your next egg. *leads the pair back into the breeding room*

Wolfsong
23rd December 2004, 11:24 PM
I hate to double post but i may not be on much at alll tomorrow and besides its time anyway. *comes back with two eggs* Yes there were twins. When i rolled the 100 sided dice to see how many it came out a 2. The first egg will hatch into a L.5 F Eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and wish as the bred on move that she gets from her dad. Her trait will be Run Away. The second egg will hatch into a L.5 M Eevee with Run Away that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and wish as the bred on move that he gets from his dad.

Skye
24th December 2004, 12:21 AM
Another Eevee. Captee lil Eevees. ^^ *bows to Amy* O Goddess of Dice and Twins... ^^U

Lady Vulpix's
Siren (Vaporeon, female, level 22): knows Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Surf - Shadow Ball - Icy Wind - Water Gun - Hidden Power: Poison - Body Slam.

And Amy's
Kumar
Level 33 Male White Persian with Black Stripes (Juice)
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dream Eater, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Bite, Hidden Power Dragon, Nightmare, Amnesia, Body Slam, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Shadow Ball, Pay Day, Aerial Ace, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Swift, Protect, Dig, Toxic, Faint Attack, Return, Water Gun, Assist
Trait: Limber (prevents paralysis).

*hands over 2 CCPs*

Wolfsong
24th December 2004, 12:26 AM
Come back in two days for your egg. *takes the two ccps* Though its up to the dice to determine that, though i'm not sure why i have the tendency for twins x.x The last time i got them myself i was just hoping for one ^^; Like I said though, its up to the dice,

Knight of Time
24th December 2004, 03:06 PM
Wow, twins!

That was quite a nice surprise, Amy, but I'm going to make sure you (and all the others here with adopted/captured Pokemon) get an even bigger surprise tomorrow.

Anyway, I'd like to have my Jolteon breed with Sweetie one more time please.

'hands over 2 Stamps as he awaits his final Eevee egg'

Wolfsong
24th December 2004, 07:08 PM
All right, come back in two days for your next eevee egg. *leads the pair back into the breeding room

Skye
25th December 2004, 05:45 PM
I'm just here to wait. I'm not certain if I'll be back on later or not, but I'm anxious to see the newest Eevee in my collection. ^^ *waits*

Wolfsong
25th December 2004, 11:58 PM
Here you go. *hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 Male Eevee that knows Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, and Return as the bred on move that he gets from Kumar. Take care of him when he hatches. His trait will be Run Away.

Knight of Time
26th December 2004, 05:26 PM
Hi.

I'd like to pick up my final Eevee please.

Wolfsong
26th December 2004, 09:54 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 male eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and wish as the bred on move that he gets from his dad. Take care of him when he hatches.

*Murkrow
29th December 2004, 03:32 PM
It's been over 24 hours since I released Nyura, so I'm going to breed for what will be my last adopted Pokémon:)

LightNinetales has been kind enough to allow Krystal to breed for me, so I'll be teaming him up with Matt's Yuna so I can get a Zigzagoon.

Krystal[male Eevee]
Level:6
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, HP Ice
Hereditary: Crystal blue eyes, black fur, half rainbow, half grey mane

Yuna
Level 8 Female White Zigzagoon
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip Charm, Powder Snow and Thundershock.
Trait: Pickup (Sometimes picks up items.)

LightNinetales should hopefully be confirming whenever she gets online^_^ Also, just felt like pointing out that Yuna is juiced.

I'll be back in two days after Light confirms.

LightNinetales
29th December 2004, 04:44 PM
Confirming. Also, I'd like to say that Krystal will not breed again for a long, long time - so please, don't ask.^.^

Lady Vulpix
30th December 2004, 07:15 AM
Ok, Krystal's barely over a month old, which still feels weird to me, but the rules say it's fine, so come back in 2 days.

*Murkrow
1st January 2005, 07:20 AM
I'm here for my Zigzagoon egg^_^ Sorry for the bother before.

Lady Vulpix
1st January 2005, 10:35 AM
Here you are, Hannah!
Your Zigzagoon will be male and level 5, with normal colors.
His moves will be Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip and Hidden Power: Water.

Take good care of him, and happy New Year!

Skye
12th January 2005, 08:07 AM
*comes in* I've decided to breed for another Adoptee. ^^U I would like the parents to be:

Discothéque's
Kanika - [Persian, F] [Black fur, yellow eyes] [Colour can be carried to children]
Level: 33
Trait: Limber
Hidden Power: Psychic - Scratch - Growl - Bite - Pay Day - Faint Attack - Hypnosis - Thunderbolt - Water Gun - Icy Wind - Roar

And

Angel Blossom's
Trait - Run Away

^^

*Murkrow
12th January 2005, 09:40 AM
Come back in two days for your Meowth egg :)

Sheik
12th January 2005, 05:33 PM
I would like to breed Matt's Anima with Discotheque's Ballistic. Stats are below.

Anima
Level 16 Female Kadabra
Knows: Teleport, Psychic, Dynamic Punch, Shock Wave, Confusion, Kinesis and Ice Punch
Trait: Synchronize (When the Pokemon becomes Poison, Paralyze, or Burn, so does the opponent.)

Ballistic [Drowzee, M] [White above the waist, black below the waist] [Colour can be carried to children]
Level: 6
Trait: Insomnia
Pound - Hypnosis - Barrier

NOTE: On the PMBC website, please take Aurora (Lapras) off of Angel Blossom's breedable pokemon, please! She is no longer Angel Blossom's Pokemon, she is mine, and I do not want ANY of my Pokemon breeding at this time.

Thank you.

Lady Vulpix
13th January 2005, 06:48 AM
Alright, I'll fix that. Is Angel Blossom even around AC/CC anymore?
Come back in 2 days for your Abra egg.

Skye
14th January 2005, 08:37 AM
I'm here, early as always, and as always I have an excuse. ^^U I can't get on TPM from school, so I'll just wait here til my Meowth Egg is ready, as always. ^^UUUUU *crosses fingers and waits*

andyizcool
14th January 2005, 12:12 PM
Is Angel Blossom even around AC/CC anymore?
Did you see her message she posted at Buena's Radio Show when she quit AC/CC? You should have a look. :)

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=473533&postcount=212

*Murkrow
14th January 2005, 02:35 PM
Darkfire, here's your Meowth egg :)

*Hands it over*

It will hatch into a;
Meowth [Black fur, yellow eyes]
L5 M
Trait: Pick Up
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Hidden Power: Fighting

Take care of him when he hatches.

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2005, 06:34 PM
Ah, I guess that explains it. Thanks, Andy.

Sheik
15th January 2005, 07:53 AM
I'm here for my Abra egg!

And if I can, I would now like Discotheque's Persian, Kanita (I think that's her name) to breed with Wolfsong's Kovu (Umbreon). I've talked in over with Wolfsong, and she's fine with it.

Thanks.

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2005, 07:22 AM
J, your Abra will be female (only 25% chance!), and level 5, with normal colors.
She will know Teleport and Barrier (Barrier is the bred-on move she gets from Ballistic).
Her trait will be Synchronize.

Take good care of her and get her some TMs to get started. :)

I think Amy should handle your next breeding, since Kovu's involved.

Wolfsong
16th January 2005, 08:12 AM
J come back in two days sorry just been extremely busy the last little bit ^^;

Skye
16th January 2005, 10:25 AM
Hello. Er, I have my needed Stamp amount to get a Dratini breeding. ^^ So here's my request:

Espeon12's
Zephyr:
Level 27 Female Winged Dratini
Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Iron Tail, Powdered Snow, Hidden Power: Fighting, Thunder Wave, Dragonbreath, Flame Wheel, Thundershock, Twister, Surf, Dragon Rage, Toxic, Ice Beam, Fire Blast
Ability: Shed Skin

And my:
Rayne, Lv.15 Male Kabuto
Trait: Swift Swim
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Harden, Confuse Ray, Absorb, Ice Beam, Aurora Beam.

*hands over 100 Stamps, 50 from the DTBR, and 50 from other places* ^^

Sheik
16th January 2005, 11:13 AM
Great! I'll take good care of her, and Wolfsong, I can understand how busy people can be (especially college students), so it isn't a problem. I'll be back Tuesday, then.

Thanks!

Charizard04621
16th January 2005, 02:26 PM
I thought she said Zephyr was taking a break?

LightNinetales
16th January 2005, 03:07 PM
Zephyr's available for breeding again, if you have 100 stamps and all that other good stuff. And Gabi, can you please take Midnight off the breeding site? She's taking an extended break.

This was found in the Version N of the PMBC (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=355142#post355142).

Actually, Karin, Midnight was the one taking the break ^.^

*hopes that helps*
So if Darkfire really has 100 Stamps including 50 from the DTBR to pay, I think there's no problem with Rayne and Zephyr breeding(except that all Adopted Dratinis are mutants now.... except maybe two of them, and that's a little bit too much in my opinion).

Charizard04621
16th January 2005, 03:12 PM
Elwing's a normal Dratini. I like her that way. And I didn't see that post... Shows how much attention I pay to this thread.

Skye
16th January 2005, 07:30 PM
*blinks at the disscussion she brought up* I really do have 50 Stamps from DTBR, and more than 50 from other places. Mostely from the Tower... Er, so can they breed?

Lady Vulpix
17th January 2005, 05:29 AM
So THAT's what the bubble story was all about! Sure, you may come back in 2 days for your egg.

Sheik
18th January 2005, 07:32 AM
I'm here for my Meowth egg.

And for my last bit of breeding, Gabi's Ninetales, Hero, will be breeding with Discotheque's Ponyta, Twilight. *Prays for a natural baby*

Wolfsong
18th January 2005, 12:41 PM
Here you go, J. *hands over the egg.* It will hatch into a L.5 Female Meowth with normal colors that knows Scratch, Growl, and Iron Tail as the bred on move that she gets from Kovu. Take care of her when she hatches please.

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2005, 02:12 PM
And you may come back in 2 days for your last baby.
By the way, all babies are natural. We don't do cloning here.

Sheik
18th January 2005, 02:32 PM
Gabi... I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not (I can be a little oblivious to those things), but as far as being "natural" I meant not having any special coloring from the parents.

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2005, 02:42 PM
It was half sarcasm and half not being sure of what you meant. Sorry.
I find it strange that there are no normal-colored Ponytas available for breeding. We've given out so many at the DTAC! O.o

Sheik
18th January 2005, 03:00 PM
That's actually one reason why I'm hoping that the baby Ponyta will have the natural coloring of a Ponyta, instead of being blue or green. I wouldn't change the color of a Ponyta, I think it looks better when it's red... but that's just me.

Skye
19th January 2005, 07:48 AM
^^U Yeah. You have no idea how frustrating it is to be 3 Stamps off 50. xx *fidgets slightly* I'm ready for my Dratini egg, please. ^^

Sheik
20th January 2005, 07:28 AM
I'm here for my Ponyta egg.

And I'm done with breeding. :tongue:

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2005, 12:29 PM
Sorry for the delay, you can both have your babies now. :)

Darkfire, you probably won't believe this, but... you got twins!

*Brings over 2 eggs.*
They will hatch into two level 5 male Dratinis, one winged and one normal.
Their moves will be Wrap, Leer and Ice Beam.
Their trait will be Shed Skin.

Congratulations! Please take good care of them both.

As for J, your Ponyta will be male and level 5, with normal colors.
His moves will be Tackle, Growl and Toxic.
His trait will be Flash Fire.

Congrats to you too, and train your Ponyta well!

Skye
20th January 2005, 05:24 PM
OO Way to go Rayne and Zephyr. ^^ Thanks a lot. Now I KNOW I won't need to get anymore Dratinis. *huggles Dratini Eggs* I'll take great care of them!

classy_cat18
20th January 2005, 05:55 PM
I'm adding a couple of captees on the breeding list.

L15 Male Quilava (Cinder)
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Ember, Dig
Characteristic: Blaze (fire-type attacks do 1.5 more damage when HP gets low)

L15 Male Flaaffy (Cloud)
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Odor Sleuth, Reflect, Headbutt, Swift
Characteristic: Static (has 30% chance of paralyzing opponent when it does direct attack)

Sheik
20th January 2005, 07:05 PM
Good! My Ponyta has normal coloring. I'll name him Marin.

And congrats, Darkfire, on your Dratini twins!

Sheik
22nd January 2005, 09:44 PM
I apologize for double-posting, but I have to ask you something, Gabi.

I'm looking at a FireRed/LeafGreen Pokedex, and it says that my baby Ponyta (who's name is Torch) would have Quick Attack in FireRed/LeafGreen, but it would start with Tackle in Ruby/Sapphire. Because of this, would Torch have Tackle and Quick Attack as starting moves?

Thanks.

Skye
22nd January 2005, 11:15 PM
Actually, I had a similar question on page 4.

Question: Wouldn't she also get Quick Attack from FR/LG? It's a base attack, according to Serebii.net's Pokedex...

And Lady Vulpix replied:

No, sorry. The rule is pokemon learn moves in the same way they would learn them in GSC, unless the move can't be obtained in those games in which case they get them at the same levels as they would in whatever game they learn them. Quick Attack was a possible bred-on move, but she got Headbutt instead.

I hoped that helped. ^^

EDIT: I also just noticed, but Torch is my Alana's full brother too. That's who I was asking the question about. ^^

Lady Vulpix
23rd January 2005, 06:45 AM
Darkfire gets a stamp for her help. ˘

*Murkrow
9th February 2005, 01:31 PM
I realised that I needed to update my breeding list. I've got a number of Pokémon to add and most of the others have had move updates.

Adopted Pokémon

Tropitorm
Tropius
L6 F
Trait: Chlorophyll-speed doubles when it is sunny
Moves: Leer, Gust, Leech Seed, Aeroblast, Hidden Power: Rock, Sunny Day

Heat Wave
Torkoal
L5 F
Trait: White Smoke-is not affected by moves that lower stats (does not work on self-inflicted moves)
Moves: Ember, Smog, Yawn, Eruption, Hidden Power: Electric

Fizz
Swellow
L22 F
Trait: Guts-when inflicted with a status condition, attack rises 1.5x
Moves: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, Sky Attack, Aerial Ace, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Hidden Power: Ground, Quick Attack, Air Cutter, Faint Attack, Steel Wing, Wing Attack, Mimic, Double Team, Facade

Fera
Huntail
L7 F
Trait: Swift Swim-doubles speed when it is raining
Moves: Clamp, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Iron Defense, Confuse Ray, Hidden Power: Bug

Captured Pokémon

Deveus
Houndoom
L17 M
Trait: Early Bird- may wake up earlier
Moves: Leer, Ember, Howl, Roar, Smog, Counter, Solarbeam, Hidden Power: Ghost

Pock
Poochyena
L15 M
Moves: Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Yawn, Iron Tail, Thief, Bite

Abysoul
Absol
L5 F
Trait: Pressure-when hit by a move, opponent loses 2PP instead of 1
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Substitute

Sianna
Bayleef [Pink Eyes: Juice]
L17 F

Brenth
Donphan
L17 M
Trait: Sturdy- 1 Hit KO's will not work
Moves: Odor Sleuth, Horn Attack, Growl, Defense Curl, Flail, Earthquake, Hyper Beam

Flash
Quilava
L18 M
Trait: Blaze-when HP falls below 1/3, Fire moves increase in strength 1.5x
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Hidden Power: Grass, Howl, Headbutt, Overheat, Ember

Caelest
Beautifly [Shiny: Juice]
L10 F
Trait: Swarm-when HP falls below 1/3, Bug type moves increase in strength 1.5x
Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Harden, Absorb, Hyper Beam, Gust, Sweet Scent, Flash (SM)

Charade
Relicanth
L10 M
Trait: Rock Head- will not receive recoil damage
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Water Gun, Earthquake, Rock Smash, Double-Edge

Spritz
Manectric
L12 M
Trait: Static- opponent has a 30% of being paralysed when using a direct attack
Moves: Tackle, Thunderwave, Leer, Howl, Crunch, Thunderbolt

Lady Vulpix
10th February 2005, 07:59 AM
Thanks, Hannah. :) The page (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) has been updated.

The Blue Avenger
13th February 2005, 01:20 PM
Ummm... I'm not sure if I'm doing this right... but I'd like to breed my Ditto, Cambiamente, with Jasmine the female winged mutant Dratini, who is on the web page at the beginning of the topic.

*Murkrow
13th February 2005, 01:32 PM
Sorry, Jeff. In order to breed for a Dratini, you need to have 100 Stamps (at least 50 must be from the Battle Range) in order to buy the right to breed one. And according to your site, you don't have that many.

DarkPsychicCharizard
13th February 2005, 01:32 PM
I really don't think you can do that... to breed a Dratini, one must have 100 Stamps, at least 50 of them should be from the Dragon Tamers Battle Range.

EDIT: Eep. Someone beat me to it.

The Blue Avenger
13th February 2005, 01:33 PM
Oh. Alright, thank you. I was actually wondering why you had to pay at the Rewards Center when you could apparently breed for one free here... That makes sense.

Wolfsong
13th February 2005, 01:57 PM
Do you have 100 stamps? For dratinis to be bred you must have at least 50 stamps from the battle range and the rest can come from other places like buenas or the tower. ^^; i need to know about that first.

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2005, 03:01 PM
I hate to double-post, but since it's been five days, I think I'm okay.

I would like to breed my Ditto, Cambiamente, with L'Arcobaleno the Eevee.

Ditto's Stats:
Name: Cambiamente
Species: Ditto
Level: 7
Moves: Transform

Eevee's Stats:
Trait - Run Away

*pays 2 stamps*

andyizcool
18th February 2005, 03:53 PM
I just thought L'Arcobaleno the Eevee belongs to Kris (Angel Blossom) and she quit so should her Pokemon still be up for breeding?

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2005, 06:39 PM
You're right... Sorry, Kris's pokemon are not available, since she's retired. But there are other Eevees and Eeveelutions for you to choose.

The_Missing_Link
18th February 2005, 06:46 PM
That reminds me...can you put Tarin (female Eevee) on my "not breeding" list and take Orion off? Thanks

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2005, 06:49 PM
Okay, then, is Tsunami okay?

*pays 2 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2005, 07:11 PM
Sure, Becca. It's done.
And yes, Tsunami's available. ^^ Even if it seems a bot weird after he just met Cambiamente at the party, but that's alright. Come back in 2 days!

The Blue Avenger
20th February 2005, 09:33 PM
I'm back for Cam and the egg.

Lady Vulpix
21st February 2005, 08:40 AM
Here you are, Jeff!

Your Eevee will be female and level 5. (Wow, Tsunami's having a daughter!)
Her moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Shadow Ball.
Shadow Ball is the bred-on move she gets from Tsunami.
Take good care of her!

The Blue Avenger
21st February 2005, 08:54 AM
^_^ Thanks! I am going to name her Kiva.

*Murkrow
22nd February 2005, 03:38 PM
Amy has been very kind and has agreed to let Zale breed for me :) So I'll team him up with Gabi's Siren to get an Eevee baby as my last captured Pokémon.

Zale
Level 16 Shiny* Male Vaporeon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Charm, Hidden Power Electric, Mimic, Mud Slap, Reflect, Sand Attack, Bubblebeam, Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Toxic, Growl, Water Gun, Hydro Cannon, Dive (SM)
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum hit points when hit with water type moves. )

Siren (Vaporeon, female, level 22): knows Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Surf - Shadow Ball - Icy Wind - Water Gun - Hidden Power: Poison - Body Slam.

*means naturally shiny

*Pays*

I'll be back in two days time ^_^

Wolfsong
22nd February 2005, 03:39 PM
All right, i confirm this though this will be Zale's last breeding ^^ Come back in two days

The Blue Avenger
22nd February 2005, 07:18 PM
Okay, I'd like one more breeding for now.

I'd like to breed Avynne (Espeon) with Kovu (Umbreon).

*Pays up*

Stats

Kovu
Level 60 Male Umbreon
Knows: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand, Tail Whip, Rain Dance, Iron Tail

Avynne:
Level 44 Female Espeon
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Headbutt, Hidden Power: Fire, Shadow Ball, Confusion, Slash, Zap Cannon, Quick Attack, Swift, Iron Tail, Psybeam, Morning Sun, Protect, Helping Hand, Psych Up
Ability: Synchronize

Wolfsong
22nd February 2005, 07:43 PM
Come back in two days

*Murkrow
24th February 2005, 03:14 PM
I'm early, but I won't be online in half an hour, so I'd like the egg now if that's ok.

Wolfsong
24th February 2005, 03:22 PM
I'm might have to go soon i don't know but here it is. *hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 Shiny M Eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and hidden power dragon as the bred on move that he gets from zale. His trait will be run away. take good care of him when he hatches. ^^

The Blue Avenger
24th February 2005, 04:25 PM
We've been having power outages, and I don't know when (or if) they'll strike again, so can I have the egg a little early?

Wolfsong
24th February 2005, 04:30 PM
I guess since you caught me making my rounds. I'm gonna be taking a friend shopping later and then we're going to a play so i on't be on till much later.

*Hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 Female eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and hidden power electric as the bred on move that she gets from Kovu. Her trait will be as usual run away. Take care of her when she hatches ^^

The Blue Avenger
24th February 2005, 04:58 PM
Thanks! She will be named Anzu.

Pyrusette
5th March 2005, 12:04 AM
Amy is being super nice and says that she is willing to breed her shiny Umbreon, Haruki, with her Ditto, Mirage, and give me the egg. Thanks Amy! ^^

Wolfsong
5th March 2005, 12:06 AM
I confirm this and i'll pay the 2 ccp fee.

Come back in two days

abunaidesu
5th March 2005, 01:37 AM
Can I have a pichu :)

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2005, 09:41 AM
Read the rules and don't SPAM.

Pyrusette
6th March 2005, 06:31 PM
Okay, I'm really early, but it's a school night and I can't stay up late to claim my egg. ^^;

Wolfsong
7th March 2005, 12:23 PM
*Walks in with the egg* Here you go. It will hatch into a L.5 Shiny M Eevee that knows Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, and Body Slam as the bred on move that he gets from Ruki. His trait will be Run Away. Take care of him when he hatches.

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 07:29 PM
I would like to breed Discotheque's Persian (Kanika) with Amy's Arcanine (Blazer).

Kanika - [Persian, F] [Black fur, yellow eyes] [Colour can be carried to children]
Hidden Power: Psychic - Scratch - Growl - Bite - Pay Day - Faint Attack - Hypnosis - Thunderbolt - Water Gun - Icy Wind - Roar

Blazer
Level 76 Male Black and Silver Arcanine (Juice)
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage)

Thank you.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 07:53 PM
Right , I've not done this before. So you can breed any two pokemon from that list and you get thegg, it then costs you to do so. You can also put your pokemon up for breeding or something along those line, right?

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 07:56 PM
It only costs you if you breed for an Eevee - 2 stamps. The rest are free, with the exception of Dratini, who needs 100 (50 from Dragon Tamers). Other than that you have it right.

Lady Vulpix
20th March 2005, 08:20 PM
Jeff, take a stamp for your help. I'll let Amy handle the breeding, since one of the pokemon is hers.

Wolfsong
20th March 2005, 08:27 PM
Come back in two days for the egg

Sceptile_Master
21st March 2005, 08:21 AM
It only costs you if you breed for an Eevee - 2 stamps. The rest are free, with the exception of Dratini, who needs 100 (50 from Dragon Tamers). Other than that you have it right.

Sounds cool, but if you put a pokemon up for breeding does that stop you from using it in your normal way until its done.

The Blue Avenger
21st March 2005, 08:28 AM
I don't believe so.

Lady Vulpix
21st March 2005, 09:43 AM
Only while they're busy breeding, which takes just 2 days.

Sceptile_Master
21st March 2005, 01:06 PM
Man I should have got into this a year ago when first started. I might have had some half decently leveled pokemon by now.

The Blue Avenger
22nd March 2005, 06:54 PM
I'm back for the egg.

Wolfsong
22nd March 2005, 07:21 PM
Here you go. *hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 female meowth with black fur and yellow eyes that knows Scratch, growl, and aerial ace as the bred on move that she gets from Blazer. Her trait is pick up. Take good care of her when she hatches.

The Blue Avenger
22nd March 2005, 08:00 PM
Thank you. Her name will be Raini.

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2005, 04:16 PM
I'm back, here to complete my team. I'd like to breed Amy's Jasmine with her Flame. (hands over 100 stamps)

Stats:

Jasmine
Level 20 Female winged mutant Dratini
Knows: Wrap, Leer, Blizzard, Hidden Power Flying, Thunder Wave, Extremespeed, Surf, Supersonic, Aeroblast, Twister, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Double Team, Wing Attack
Trait: Shed Skin (every turn, it has a 1 in 3 chance of healing from a status condition).

Flame
Level 37 Male Charizard
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Ancient Power, Ember, Seismic Toss, Smokescreen, Rage, Dig, Scary Face, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Mega Kick, Fissure, Aeroblast, Submission, Mega Punch
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3, fire's power increases to 1.5 times).

Dark Dragonite
31st March 2005, 05:09 PM
As long as it's ok, I will allow a select few of my pokemon to breed as long as it doesn't get too out of control:
Adoptees:
Princess(Nidoqueen)Lv41
Growl,Tackle,Scratch,Toxic,Double kick,Poison sting,Ice beam,Tail whip,Thief,Bite,Fury swipes,Earthquake,Helping Hand,Flatter
Trait: Poison Point
Beedable only with Nidor

Nidor(Nidoking)Lv62(shiny by juice)
Leer,Tackle,Horn attack,Double kick, Blizzard,Thunder,Double team, E~Quake,Poison Sting,Mud-slap,Focus energy,HP~Dark, Firepunch,Hyper beam,Sunnyday,Toxic,Fury attack,Rest,Horn drill, Gigadrain,Body slam,Helping Hand,Flatter, Peck
Trait:Poison Point
Breedable only with Princess

Luna(Clefable)Lv.43Female
Present,Growl,Pound,Encore, Attract,Mimic,Sing,Sleeptalk,Doubleslap, Minimize, Toxic,Defense curl,Dynamicpunch, Metronome, HP~Dark, Moonlight, Follow Me, Cosmic Power, Charm, Light Screen
Trait:Cute Charm

Outkast(Alakazam)Lv.53Male
Teleport,Kinesis,Confusion,Shadow ball,Disable,Psy beam,Dynamicpunch,Recover,Future sight,Ice punch, Psychic,Zap cannon,Reflect,T~Wave,Calm Mind,Role Play,Trick
Trait:Synchronize

Feizhi(Kangaskahn)Lv.34
Comet punch,Leer,Bite,Shadow ball,Blizzard,Tail whip, E~Quake,Mega punch, Firepunch,Rage,Fake Out
Trait:Early Bird

All other adoptees are too young, or have bred too much, not sure who exactly is a child, lol...

All captees are available, but Galile, Blaze, and Eva only by PM asking permition, they are shiny, special colored by birth, and Coheed and Cambria may only breed with each other, thanks!!
http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/crystalarticuno/CC.html

Wolfsong
1st April 2005, 03:41 PM
I'm back, here to complete my team. I'd like to breed Amy's Jasmine with her Flame. (hands over 100 stamps)

Stats:

Jasmine
Level 20 Female winged mutant Dratini
Knows: Wrap, Leer, Blizzard, Hidden Power Flying, Thunder Wave, Extremespeed, Surf, Supersonic, Aeroblast, Twister, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Double Team, Wing Attack
Trait: Shed Skin (every turn, it has a 1 in 3 chance of healing from a status condition).

Flame
Level 37 Male Charizard
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Ancient Power, Ember, Seismic Toss, Smokescreen, Rage, Dig, Scary Face, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Mega Kick, Fissure, Aeroblast, Submission, Mega Punch

Come back in two days. Sorry it took me a little while to reply ^^;

Linc
1st April 2005, 06:09 PM
Dark Dragonite has been kind enough to let me breed his Blaze and Xena. ^^ Thanks much!

Blaze
Level 15 Male Naturally Shiny Blaziken with natural blue flame colors
Attacks: Firepunch, Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Fly, Earthquake, Sacred Fire

Xena
Level 15 Female Zangoose
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Flail, Strength, Body Slam
Trait: Immunity

Dark Dragonite
1st April 2005, 06:15 PM
Dark Dragonite has been kind enough to let me breed his Blaze and Xena. ^^ Thanks much!

Blaze
Level 15 Male Naturally Shiny Blaziken with natural blue flame colors
Attacks: Firepunch, Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Fly, Earthquake, Sacred Fire

Xena
Level 15 Female Zangoose
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Flail, Strength, Body Slam

Yes,I did agree to this, You are welcome.
:yes:

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 04:12 AM
Ok, come back in two days.

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 01:41 PM
Well, it's been two days, I should probably come back and retrieve my egg. :)

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 03:20 PM
I'm letting all of my pokemon breed:

http://pbugspolitoed.proboards19.com/

Wolfsong
3rd April 2005, 05:12 PM
Well, it's been two days, I should probably come back and retrieve my egg. :)

It will hatch into a L.5 normal male dratini that knows wrap, leer, and hidden power electric as the bred on move that he gets from Flame. Take care of him when he hatches.

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 05:26 PM
Even though it's the name of my ASB Koffing, I love the name. I'm going to name him Kurtzwick.

And since I don't have time to do another Battle Range story, I'ma hatch him here.

*Insert egg-hatching music... do do do do do do do DO do do do do do do do DO...*
Congratulations! The egg hatched into a Dratini!
Will you give a nickname to the newly-hatched Dratini? (Yes)
->Kurtzwick

Linc
4th April 2005, 06:35 AM
Its been two days, and I'm here to pick up my Zangoose egg!

*Murkrow
4th April 2005, 01:52 PM
Ok, here's your egg. *Hands it over*

It will hatch into a:
L5 F Zangoose [Blue fur]
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Fire Punch

Look after her when she hatches :)

Oh, and can my Manectric, Spritz, be removed from the site please? I don't have him anymore.

The_Missing_Link
7th April 2005, 04:33 PM
In my little section, I said,

"I think it's time to let my Pokemon breed also. I don't have Captured Pokemon so all of them are adopted. They also don't have traits or R/S moves, which I decided on a while ago so I'm not going to change my mind now"

Well, I changed my mind and I now have R/S moves. If you can get rid of the bolded part, that would be awesome. Thanks

*Murkrow
19th May 2005, 02:14 AM
Can all of my Pokémon be removed from the list please? I just want to tie up a few loose ends around here and having them in the breeding system is one of those.

Lady Vulpix
19th May 2005, 12:56 PM
Okay... Will you still be working here?

Wolfsong
2nd June 2005, 06:51 PM
Darkfire has been kind enough to agree to breed her houndoom Nuka with my espeon Tiana. *hands over 2 ccps leaving me with none*

Tiana
Level 17 Shiny* Female Espeon with a blue gem
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Mimic, Hidden Power Dark, Charm, Psychic, Reflect, Morning Sun, Sand Attack, Calm Mind, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Teleport, Growl, Confusion, Skill Swap
Holding: Pokemon Earring (50% Special attack boost)
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)

* = Tiana's coloration is natural. No Juices were used.

Name: Nukpana (Nuka)
Level: 18
Species: Houndoom
Equip Item: None
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger.

Skye
2nd June 2005, 06:52 PM
Confirmed. ^^

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2005, 08:57 AM
Alright, then. ^_^ Come back in 2 days.

Wolfsong
5th June 2005, 08:08 AM
*crosses fingers* I'm here for the baby's info. It'll be awhile before it makes its appearence.

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2005, 06:30 PM
Here you are, Amy.

Your Eevee (just one, you can relax now) will be male and level 5, with shiny fur and a purple glow. :o
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Rest.
Rest is the bred-on move he gets from Nuka.
Congratulations!

Skye
5th June 2005, 08:14 PM
And Amy has agreed to let me breed Nuka and tiana as well. ^^;

Tiana
Level 17 Shiny* Female Espeon with a blue gem
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Mimic, Hidden Power Dark, Charm, Psychic, Reflect, Morning Sun, Sand Attack, Calm Mind, Iron Tail, Light Screen, Teleport, Growl, Confusion, Skill Swap
Holding: Pokemon Earring (50% Special attack boost)
Trait: Synchronize (when the Pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent.)

* = Tiana's coloration is natural. No Juices were used.

Name: Nukpana (Nuka)
Species: Houndoom
Equip Item: None
Attacks: Ember, Leer, Smog, Roar, Howl, Bite, Rest, Snore, Swagger.

*pays 2 CCps*

Wolfsong
5th June 2005, 08:14 PM
Come back in two days please

Wolfsong
8th June 2005, 12:55 PM
It's been over two days and since you haven't asked i'll post the info.

I rolled a 1 @_@, so twins. The first eevee will be a male shiny eevee with a purple glow. He will know Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Rest as the bred on move that he gets from Nuka. The second eevee will also be a male shiny eevee with a purple glow. He will know Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Rest as the bred on move that he gets from Nuka. Both eevees will have run away as their trait.

*Murkrow
1st September 2005, 01:26 PM
Time to work on my supporting character who is going to give one of my team members one hell of a headache. Not that he/she is going to turn up anytime soon in my stories....but I want to get things sorted beforehand :)

Blazer
Level 76 Male Black and Silver Arcaninie (Juice)
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam

Ebony
Level 14 Female Black Ponyta with Lavender flames that end in a pastel blue and lavender eyes.
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Return, Double Kick, Recover, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ground, Ember, Bounce, Blaze Kick

Amy'll be handling it, of course.

Wolfsong
1st September 2005, 01:29 PM
Come back in two days.

*Murkrow
3rd September 2005, 01:32 PM
I'm here for Sharmir (unisex name) ^_^

Wolfsong
3rd September 2005, 01:46 PM
*hands over the egg*

It will hatch into a L.5 Female Ponyta with Normal Colors. Her bred on move that she got from Blazer is Flamethrower. Take care of her when she hatches.

classy_cat18
5th November 2005, 08:56 PM
*pokes her head in* Amy has agreed to breed Sweetie and Blazer for me. *gives 2 stamps* Here's their info:

Blazer
Level 76.5 Male Black and Silver Arcaninie
Fire
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand, Strength, Safeguard, Slash, Aerial Ace, Recover, Body Slam, Crunch

Sweetie
Level 47 Female Espeon
Psychic
Knows: Tackle, Hidden Power Ice, Sand Attack, Mimic, Growl, Body Slam, Quick Attack, Bite, Swift, Shadow Ball, Psybeam, Iron Tail, Helping Hand, Luster Purge, Psych Up, Psychic, Confusion

Amy should be here to confirm soon.

Wolfsong
5th November 2005, 09:19 PM
I confirm this. Come back in two days. *leads the two off into the private breeding room*

classy_cat18
7th November 2005, 08:17 PM
I know it hasn't been two complete days but I would like my Eevee days.

Wolfsong
7th November 2005, 10:18 PM
Sorry i had class tonight and then when i got in i watched csi: miami or what was left of it.

*hands over the egg*
It will hatch into a L.5 M Eevee that knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, and Crunch as the bred on move that he gets from Blazer. His trait is Run Away.

Take care of him when he hatches.

Skye
9th January 2006, 11:43 PM
Okay, hopefully nothing else tempting will show up. But for now, I would like to breed Amber and Flame, please. Babies are fun to write about in stories. ^^;

Amber (Charizard, female, level 53): knows Scratch - Growl - Bite - Ember - Strength - Smokescreen - Leer - Rage - Fire Blast - Hidden Power: Steel - Scary face - Flamethrower - Dragonbreath - Wing Attack - Slash - Earthquake - Dragon Rage - Rock Slide - Dragon Claw - Flame Wheel.
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3rd, Fire's power increases to 1.5 times).

Flame
Level 37 Male Charizard

Wolfsong
9th January 2006, 11:48 PM
Come back in two days

Skye
10th January 2006, 07:39 PM
Amy and I have been talking over IM, and she agreed to let me breed Sipona with someone and I chose Belinos.

Sinopa
Level 16 Female Vulpix with Rainbow Topknot and crystal blue eyes.
Fire
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Hidden Power Fire, Slash, Sunny Day, Quick Attack, Toxic, Howl, Roar, Charm, Odor Sleuth, Faint Attack
Holding: Pokemon Collar (50% Physical attack boost)
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging fire type move. Once activated, user's fire type moves deal 1.5x damage and user is immune to damage from fire type attacks.)

Belinos:

Wolfsong
10th January 2006, 07:42 PM
Come back in two days.

Skye
11th January 2006, 12:28 PM
I know I'm pretty early but I'm ready for my Charmander Egg whenever it's ready ^^;

Wolfsong
11th January 2006, 09:40 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 male charmander that knows Scratch, Growl, and Hidden Power Ground as the bred on move that he gets from Flame. Take care of him when he hatches.

Skye
12th January 2006, 06:26 PM
Okay, before TPM shuts down again, Charmander will be named Matthias and will hatch later. For now, I'm ready for my Vulpix and I'd like to hatch it here.

Wolfsong
12th January 2006, 07:05 PM
*hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 Male vulpix with a rainbow topknot, crystal blue eyes, gray chest fur, and gray tails. His bred on move that he gets from Belinos is crunch and his trait is flash fire. Take care of him when he hatches.

Kiara
12th January 2006, 09:39 PM
Amy has given me premission to breed two of her pokemon ^.^ Luckly I asked her and she is oh so nice ^^

Kovu
Level 60 Male Umbreon
Knows: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand, Tail Whip, Rain Dance, Iron Tail
Trait/: Synchronize (when the pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent).
Can not breed with Sweetie as that is his daughter

Sinopa
Level 16 Female Vulpix with Rainbow Topknot and crystal blue eyes.
Fire
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Hidden Power Fire, Slash, Sunny Day, Quick Attack, Toxic, Howl, Roar, Charm, Odor Sleuth, Faint Attack
Holding: Pokemon Collar (50% Physical attack boost)
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging fire type move. Once activated, user's fire type moves deal 1.5x damage and user is immune to damage from fire type attacks.)

Wolfsong
12th January 2006, 09:45 PM
I confirm this. Come back in two days.

Also, this is the very last time that Sinopa will breed at least for the time being. I will not change my mind.

Skye
12th January 2006, 10:10 PM
Dang, I have a weakness. x.x;;; Amy has agreed kindly to let me breed Ebony and Belinos. This will be my 7th Pokemon, and hopefully I can stop after this one!

Ebony
Level 14 Female Black Ponyta with Lavender flames that end in a pastel blue and lavender eyes.
Fire
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Return, Double Kick, Recover, Tail Whip, Flamethrower, Hidden Power Ground, Ember, Bounce, Blaze Kick

Belinos:

Wolfsong
12th January 2006, 10:14 PM
Come back in two days

Arina Arono
14th January 2006, 11:26 AM
I would like to breed these pokemon please ^^

Iael (Stantler, male, level 46): knows Disable - Tackle - Leer - Earthquake - Astonish - Hypnosis - Headbutt - Stomp - Sand Attack - Psychic - Hidden Power: Flying - Take Down - Night Shade - Thunderbolt - Crunch - Detect - Psywave - Swift.
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's Attack lowers one stage).

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2006, 11:56 AM
It's been almost 2 years since Amanda was last seen on TPM. I guess we should take her pokemon out of the list.

But for now, Kanika's still available.

Come back in 2 days.

Kiara
14th January 2006, 07:07 PM
My Vulpix egg should be ready... may I have it? ^^

Skye
14th January 2006, 07:34 PM
Hn, I'm also ready for my Ponyta egg. I will hatch it here as well. And as Amy knows, my Vulpix's name is Luca ^^

Wolfsong
14th January 2006, 09:48 PM
Kiara: *hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 Female normal colored vulpix that knows Ember, Tail Whip, and Toxic as the bred on move that she gets from Kovu. Her trait is flash fire. Take good care fo her when she hatches. Sorry, that she didn't inherit Sinopa's colors.

Darkfire: It will hatch into a L.5 Female Black Ponyta with Lavender flames that end in a pastel blue and lavender eyes. Her trait is flash fire, and the bred on move that she gets from Belinos is Toxic. Take care of her.

Eric Silver
15th January 2006, 10:06 AM
Do You have to have two pokemon to breed or do you supply a mate?

*Murkrow
15th January 2006, 03:21 PM
If you have two compatible Pokémon you wish to breed together then you can breed them, yes; you can also take a look at the PMBC (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM/PMBC.html) site- Pokémon listed there are available to breed anytime (unless of course they are already breeding, but then you can just wait until they're finished) either with one of your Pokémon or with another from the site. If you wish to breed with something that's not on the site then you need to ask their trainer's permission first.

Adopted Pokémon can only breed with other adopted Pokémon, though and vice versa.

I hope that answers your question (it was worded slightly weirdly ^_^).

Lady Vulpix
15th January 2006, 03:32 PM
And of course you can also arrange to breed with someone else's pokemon if that person agrees.

Arina Arono
16th January 2006, 09:32 AM
I'm here to pick up my Meowth <3

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2006, 01:56 PM
Arina, your Meowth will be female and level 5, with black fur and yellow eyes.
Her moves will be Scratch, Growl and Crunch (Crunch is the bred-on move she gets from Iael).
Take care of her!

Skye
16th January 2006, 03:04 PM
Alright. LAST ONE. I'm so pathetic ;-;

Mother:
Aiko is my level 7 Female Delcatty
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Attract, Substitute
Trait: Cute Charm: 30% of opponent becoming Attracted if hit by a direct attack

Father:
Belinos:

Wolfsong
16th January 2006, 03:29 PM
all right come back in two days for the egg

The_Missing_Link
16th January 2006, 03:40 PM
It's been almost 2 years since Amanda was last seen on TPM. I guess we should take her pokemon out of the list.

But for now, Kanika's still available.

Come back in 2 days.

Might as well take off the others who haven't been around in a long time - Espeon12, Avian Freeze, MarshmallowEgg. Doesn't seem right to use their Pokemon for breeding without their permission (unless they gave it for after they left)

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2006, 03:53 PM
Tyler (Avian Freeze) gave his permission after he left. The others are going too, thanks for pointing them out.

Knight of Time
16th January 2006, 04:38 PM
Hmm, I once thought I put up all my adopted/captured Pokemon for breeding.

Well, I think the time has definitely come for me to reveal all of my Pokemon which can breed.

Adopted Pokemon:

Raichu (M)
Nickname: Sparky
Level: 10
Breed-On Move: Surf
Moves Learnt: Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Surf (bred-on), Sweet Kiss (an extra TM move
that he received before I adopted him), Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt
Trait: Static
Sparky's breeding limits: none

Skarmory (M)
Nickname: Vector
Breed-On Move: Drill Peck
Moves Learnt: Peck, Leer, Drill Peck (bred-on)
Vector's breeding limits: none

Zangoose (M)
Nickname: Raven
Breed-On Move: Flail
Moves Learnt: Scratch, Leer, Flail (bred-on), Slash
Raven's breeding limits: none

Porygon (-)
Nickname: Cyberius
Breed-On Move: n/a
Moves Learnt: Conversion2, Tackle, Conversion
Trait: Trace
Cyberius' breeding limits: none, but can only breed with a Ditto

Vulpix (F)
Nickname: Fiona
Level: 8
Breed-On Move: Heat Wave
Moves Learnt: Ember, Tail Whip, Heat Wave (bred-on)
Fiona's breeding limits: none

Tauros (M)
Nickname: Brash
Breed-On Move: Earthquake
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Rage, Earthquake (bred-on)
Brash's breeding limits: none, but he'll gladly breed with Cream (my Miltank, see below)

Jolteon (M)
Nickname: Electro
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Thundershock
Trait: Volt Absorb
Electro's breeding limits: Electro may only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he may not
breed with Aqua as she is his daughter.

Flareon (M)
Nickname: Blazer
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Will-O-Wisp, Ember
Blazer's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with
Aqua as she is his sister

Vaporeon (F)
Nickname: Aqua
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Water Gun
Trait: Water Absorb
Aqua's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but she cannot breed with her father or any of her brothers

Umbreon (M)
Nickname: Nocturne
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on)
Nocturne's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed
with Aqua as she is his twin sister

Espeon (M)
Nickname: Espio
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Morning Sun, Psybeam
Espio's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with

Growlithe (M)
Nickname: Bombos
Moves Learnt: Bite, Roar, Heat Wave (bred-on)
Bombos' breeding limits: none

Miltank (F)
Nickname: Cream
Breed-On Move: Attract
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Growl, Attract (bred-on), Milk Drink
Trait: Thick Fat
Cream's breeding limits: none, but will gladly breed with Brash

Absol (F)
Nickname: Rika
Breed-On Move: Thunder Wave
Moves Learnt: Scratch, Leer, Thunder Wave (bred-on), Slash
Trait: Pressure
Rika's breeding limits: none

Captured Pokemon:

Rapidash (F)
Nickname: Ebony
Breed-On Move: Charm
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Ember, Charm (bred-on), Flamethrower
Ebony's breeding limits: none

Seadra (F)
Nickname: TBA (her name is Seadra for now)
Level: 14
Breed-On Move: Surf
Moves Learnt: Bubble, Smokescreen, Surf (bred-on), Dive
Trait: Poison Point
Seadra's breeding limits: none

Alakazam (M)
Nickname: Xeno
Level: 14
Breed-On Move: Barrier
Moves Learnt: Teleport, Kinesis, Barrier (bred-on), Psychic, Thunderpunch
Xeno's breeding limits: none

Machamp (M)
Nickname: Crusher
Level: 17
Breed-On Move: Rock Slide
Moves Learnt: Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Rock Slide (bred-on), Bulk Up,
Cross Chop
Trait: Guts
Crusher's breeding limits: none

Blastoise (M)
Nickname: Hydronix
Breed-On Move: Yawn
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Yawn (bred-on),
Earthquake, Rapid Spin
Trait: Torrent
Hydronix' breeding limits: none

Charizard (F)
Nickname: Charra
Level: 15
Breed-On Move: Dragon Dance
Moves Learnt: Scratch, Growl, Heat Wave, Ember, Metal Claw, Dragon Dance (bred-on), Attract
Charra's breeding limits: none

Jynx (F)
Nickname: Blizzi
Level: 11
Moves Learnt: Pound, Lick, Lovely Kiss, Wish (bred-on), Ice Beam, Fake Tears
Trait: Oblivious
Blizzi's breeding limits: none

Magmar (M)
Nickname: Archimedes
Level: 16
Breed-On Move: Cross Chop
Moves Learnt: Ember, Leer, Smog, Cross Chop (bred-on), Flamethrower, Barrier
Trait: Flame Body
Archimedes' breeding limits: none

Houndoom (F)
Nickname: Devia
Level: 16
Breed-On Move: Will-o-Wisp
Moves Learnt: Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog, Will-o-Wisp (bred-on), Flamethrower, Solarbeam
Devia's breeding limits: none

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2006, 05:02 PM
Alright, I'm adding you tomorrow, and also removing Matt who doesn't want to be in the list any longer.

*Murkrow
17th January 2006, 03:58 AM
Going to give you a bit more work to do, Gabi, but I'll join Kyle in replenishing that depleted list. And sorry if it seems like I stole your idea, Becca, this way will be more convenient because I plan to get back into the flow of writing soon and it's easier than constant updates on my part.

Everything below the line can go on the site (not this random bit of babbling ;).

---------------------------------------

All of my Pokémon are available to breed: if I change my mind I'll add it to their bio pages

AC/CC (http://uk.geocities.com/sneaselh/)

Lady Vulpix
17th January 2006, 05:29 AM
Alright, the site's been updated. :)

Knight of Time
18th January 2006, 11:35 AM
Ah, thanks a lot for adding me back on the list, Gabi.

Right now, I have some new changes to my adoptees team (one evolution, one colour change and the usage of two TMs I once had). The new moves learnt by two of my adopted Pokemon will be in italic.

Arcanine (M)
Nickname: Bombos
Moves Learnt: Bite, Roar, Heat Wave (bred-on), Sacred Fire
Bombos' breeding limits: none

Vaporeon (F)
Nickname: Aqua
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Water Gun, Lovely Kiss
Trait: Water Absorb
Aqua's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but she cannot breed with her father or any of her brothers

Espeon (M, shiny!!)
Nickname: Espio
Moves Learnt: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish (bred-on), Morning Sun, Psybeam
Espio's breeding limits: Can only breed with an Eevee/Eeveelution, but he cannot breed with

About Espio being shiny now, when I got the Shiny Juice for my birthday last year, I was originally thinking of using it on Rika, but I changed my mind after I saw that a shiny Espeon is lime green, so that's Espio as of now, shiny.

BTW, just curious, but if any Pokemon breeds with him according to his breeding limits, is there the chance that the offspring will be shiny?

Skye
18th January 2006, 12:46 PM
Sorry, there's no chance at all of the offspring being shiny unless the other parent is naturally shiny. Juices don't effect genes ^_~

And I'm ready for my Skitty Egg. I'll hatch it here.

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2006, 02:30 PM
Amy has your egg, but I'll give you a stamp for your help.