PDA

View Full Version : Jumpluff

Rabid_Cow
24th August 2004, 05:40 PM
Okay, I'm tryin to decide on a good M/S for this guy, but I can only think of this:

Jumpluff:
Thief<>Sleep Powder<>Attract<>Giga Drain
Sunny Day<>Solarbeam<>Hidden Power (Fire)<>Rest(Don't like this set much)
Substitute<>Encore<>Stun Spore<>Giga Drain

I don't know what to do. The 3rd one is what I'm thinking would be the best, but I don't know. He seems like he's UU, and I'm starting to think that it's for a good reason...

Poryhedron
24th August 2004, 05:51 PM
It seems to me that Jumpluff is very handy as a supporter in double battles. It can use Helping Hand to strengthen its teammate's move, and it can also toss various powders around while its teammate uses damage-dealing moves. Plus it's immune to its partner's Earthquake...

phaedrus
24th August 2004, 06:18 PM
No good Jumpluff set but:

Jumpluff@Leftovers
Sleep Powder
Subsitute
Leech Seed
Stun Spore
(Timid-Chlorophyll)

Tenco
24th August 2004, 06:41 PM
Jumpluff

SleepPowder
LeechSeed
Synthesis/encore
Giga Drain

Rabid_Cow
24th August 2004, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the help so far guys! I have thought of a Jumpluff as a supporter in 2v2, and I think that's where he'll really shine, but I've just bred an egg w/Encore to give him that 3rd set. I was really lookin for 1v1, and that's what I'll use this one for. Substitute will be available w/FrLg soon, so I might as well give that move a try with him.

On a seperate note, I think I'll start plannin a new 2v2 team that uses his "supporter role" to my advantage. :yes:

Don't Run With Scizors
24th August 2004, 08:36 PM
Possibly Reflect over Stun Spore for the Snorlaxes that predict that Jumpluff will Encore their Curse or something and instead attack first.