PDA

View Full Version : Poll: No voting for yourself

Zak
25th August 2004, 09:10 PM
Couldn't think of a title.

I know some of these questions were in Kris' awards, except it wouldn't really matter because none of the voters answers were seen publically in the end. Plus this poll isn't a competition, just letting the public see what you think is all.

1. Which member do you think has the best signature, and why?
2. .....Best user title, and why?
3. .....Best avatar, and why?
4. .....Best username, and why?

As for the limits.... well, the title says it.

1. Razola's is fine and dandy. Self explanatory

2. I like FireBlast's. Sure it's sick for those who know what it means and don't look past that, but as custom title material its the winner.

3. Er... I forget who had this, but I liked the one with the "Annoy" AIM buddy icon for their avatar... you know, the one with the constant flashing colors that gives seizures.

4. Tough choice, but I'll go with Ozzy's since its the first original one I can think of off top of head.

~Zak

abunaidesu
25th August 2004, 09:20 PM

1 - kainashi
2 - kainashi
3 - kainashi
4 - no one

FireBlast
25th August 2004, 09:24 PM
1. kainashi's, I guess. Because I hate long sigs and his has some sort of thing driving a car !

2. I don't know. dienamight's was pretty cool, but that was like ages ago... "25 chars is plenty of spa".. lol.

3. Avatars suck.

4. cool_daddy, because he is a cool daddy.

Aipom Of Doom
25th August 2004, 09:39 PM
1. Raz.
2. Uh... dunno.
3. People without avatars :D
4. Dunno, maybe Ade's.

mr_pikachu
26th August 2004, 12:08 AM
3. Er... I forget who had this, but I liked the one with the "Annoy" AIM buddy icon for their avatar... you know, the one with the constant flashing colors that gives seizures.

That would be Mewfour. He still visits occasionally.

1. Venusaur's old signature. I loved the speech about the acronyms lol, lmao, etc. That was pretty darn clever.

2. Anyone who keeps the default. True originality, in this case, is being normal. (Did that make any sense at all? :what: ) If not, then... um... ah... that one guy whose title said "Banned". :lol:

3. That one old one with the little ball with eyes and arms that bounced up and down, continuingly changing colors. That was pretty cool. ShinyMarril (Brit Chris) had one similar to that. It was also cool, but the bouncing action of the other one wins me over.

4. I'm going with mr_pi... oh, wait. I can't vote for myself. *curses under breath* In that case, I'll go with PancaKe. Odd, but funny. :lol:

cd
26th August 2004, 03:28 AM
really i have to say myself to all of those questions because i can understand the supremity in all of my features. also i have avatars and signitures disabled so i only know what my own look like.

Toxicity
26th August 2004, 07:17 AM

1. Dunno. Raz has an okay one, I guess.

2. Dunno. Not TMM's, though...anybody can claim to be a crocodile and then claim to be pope.

3. For me, it's a draw: Craig's 'silly hats only' and Syberia's Nazi Koffing.

4. Not sure.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
27th August 2004, 03:10 AM

1.) "Pencake" cause it make me hungry.
2.) "Brit Chris" cause she doesn't have one and that's original.
3.) "kainashi" cause Bill Cosby sucks and that avatar shows it.
4.) "Pope on a Rope" cause that was fun.

Everoy
27th August 2004, 09:21 AM
1. Tsukasa, because he's my friend and his sig just looks so cool :P
2. LOL, Fireblast.
3. cool_daddy_47, because it is very detailed :O
4. Well, on this forum I'd say shazza, but on mafiascum, another forum I go to, it would have to be Catspasms.

phaedrus
28th August 2004, 12:00 PM
1. Raz, hands down.
2. Syberia, because he stole what I WANTED TO USE AS MY CUSTOM TITLE.
3. kainashi.
4. I would have to say Jesus of Suburbia is awesome. I might need to change my name to that. 8)

Pichu
28th August 2004, 07:47 PM
1. Best signature - Aragornbird. I've made animated gifs before... one that lasts THAT long and THAT big is really hard to make.

2. Best user title - Little Pikachu. The messages she puts on there are funny. And it sometimes surprises me when she changes it after a long while.

3. Best avatar - Aragornbird. I kinda want a bird for a pet, and that bird is so cute! =)

4. Best username - Little Pikachu, because I suddenly really like Pikachus. x_X;

phaedrus
28th August 2004, 08:33 PM
2. I don't know. dienamight's was pretty cool, but that was like ages ago... "25 chars is plenty of spa".. lol.

Still there. I thumbed through some of the forums, and I saw the name dienamight and I thought "Holy Shit! I remember that guy!" and that's what his custom title was.

Leon-IH
29th August 2004, 04:00 AM
1. FTorchicX, Serebii deserves a good poking fun at.

2. strat, Jesus of Suburbia is just ****in clever.

3. Supremechampion, that little link is classic.

4. Chickengod, no disputes there :P

Jay
1st September 2004, 12:23 AM
1. i don't have signatures enabled so i am unsure
2. anything but that KNIGHT OF I.N.D.E.E.D. crap
3. i don't have avatars enabled so i am unsure
4. bukkake_bryan