PDA

View Full Version : Ludicolo, Swapert, Manectric Movesets needed please!!

Kyl3
26th August 2004, 10:22 AM
One catch.... No breeding... Thanks in Advance.

Chris 2.1
26th August 2004, 10:34 AM
Ludicolo@Leftovers
--Rain Dish Ability--
1)Rain Dance
2)Surf
3)Toxic
4)Ice Beam

Anti-Kyogre. Rain Dish helps recover HP each turn as well as leftovers, and boosts Surf's already STAB (same type attack boost)-ed power. Toxic to make them suffer. Grass and Flyers taken down with Icebeam.

There are other sets, some with Leech seed and Giga Drain over Ice Beam and surf/rain dance. I like this one. Easy to use, with 3 TM's and 1 HM.

Manectric@Leftovers?
--Static Ability--
1)Thunderbolt
2)Thunder wave
3)Roar
4)Crunch {bred-on}/Bite/return?

I'm not too sure, I don't use Manectric much. I think this is a common one, but you may wish to change the ability. Static means that your opponent has a 30% chance of becoming paralysed when using a physical attack, such as body slam, tackle or quick attack. However, Thunderbolt has a chance of paraysis, and Thunderwave is used solely for paralysis.

You could change static for Lightening Rod - this draws all lightening attacks to Manectric, so in 2V2, Manectric could go alongside say, a Pellipper, with a 4X weakness to electric, so that when someone tries using an electric attack on Pellipper, Manectric takes the damage instead. You decide.

No idea on Swampert.

andyizcool
26th August 2004, 10:43 AM
Swampert@Leftovers
Surf
Rest/Roar
Ice Beam
Earthquake

I like the Mixed Sweeper because it tricks people and you can't use Cursepert because Curse is a Breeding Move.

Kyl3
26th August 2004, 12:45 PM
Thanks you guys!