View Full Version : Deck Knight vs. Razor Leaf. Ref: WaterElite117

Deck Knight
12th February 2003, 06:37 AM
Rules:

2 VS 2
I choose first
You attack first
DQ: 1 week

I shall start by sending out Slumber, a Male member or the Drowzee species.

*yawns* "So, another victim to serve me a dream lunch? Yummy."

RaZoR LeAf
12th February 2003, 01:18 PM
Well, i have a battle that looks like it wont get reffed again, so I accept your challenge. I'll edit back with pokemon, i have too many windows open at this exact moment.

Ah better. Stupid A4 paper not big enough for PAL sized pictures. Pfft.

Right lets see who i can battle with. Ah, my favourite little computer generated pokemon..

*throws a Black and white pokeball into arena*
*out pops red and blue Porygon*

Go! PX!

Okay PX lets start off with a Thunder Wave, slow that Drowzee right down, get him paralysed so he can't move around alot.

Now, use your Signature move, Conversion3! Hit that psychic type and change him to something's he's not.

Porygon
Nickname: PX
Signature Move: Conversion 3
A beam of energy is fired at the enemy. Then, for the next 2 rounds, the enemy becomes another single type. The type is randomly chosen by the ref and can be any of the 17 official types. For the time the enemy is it's new type it takes on all the weakness and resistances of it's type. For example a Steelix that has lost it's steel type can become poisoned. After the two rounds, the pokemon returns to it's original types.
Move only affects a Pokemon once.
Type: Normal | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 0% | Changes enemy type

Now, finally, some desicion making.

If Drowzee is converted to Flying or Water, blast him with a ThunderBolt
If Drowzee is converted to Ground, Ghost or Grass, fire an Ice beam
If Drowzee is converted to Rock, Ice or Steel. Hit him with Iron Tail
If Drowzee converts to any other type, or your sig move misses, then use Tri Attack

Complicated, but i know you can remember all that PX, you haven't got anything saved on your hard drive yet. Oh and if that Drowzee has Photoshop on his body, download it too. I'd be very thankful. And Premiere. And After Effects. Ta.

Deck Knight
12th February 2003, 02:04 PM
I forgot about the Arena!!! Well, since that kinda limits it, I'll use this one:

Planted Plateau

It is a Plateau with Grass on top, the grass is somewhat long, but not encumbering, the sky is clear... Or is it? Actually, the whole arena is in an Agro Dome with a 6000 foot high cieling, which means weather effects are ineffective. Flying pokemon should also watch thier head a bit, but they have a vertical mile, so its not really that much of a problem.

Alright Slumber, Use a Teleport to evade Thunder Wave, and try to get behind it. Then, Use a Dynamic Punch to confuse Porygon, then, while your in close Range, step a little back and hit Porygon with a Zap Cannon, try to be out of the blast radius, that should give Porygon a real System Shock!

Teleport, Dynamic Punch, Zap Cannon.

WaterElite117
12th February 2003, 03:43 PM
Hey, I'm new, but I would really like to ref this! This round looks fun :)

The two Pokemon are released, each in a blast of light. The day is nice, and even from in here, you can tell it is a peaceful day. However, we have a battle to get to. Drowzee listens carefully to his trainer, and now knows what to do. He gives a nod of approval, as Porygon takes in his commands also. The Pokemon get into a stare down, as the ref throws the flag to the ground!

Battle: Round 1:

Drowzee closes his eyes, obviously concentrating. His mind is focused on the arena, and on moving his body without actually moving. Porygon starts snap, crackling, and POP! A Thunderwave sparks at Drowzee, as it blasts the arena in a sparking blast. Drowzee, however, is not there anymore. Drowzee lays right into Porygon's back, with his fist glowing, and the devastating power of DynamicPunch is laid onto the duck's back.
Porygon winces in the pain, and is obivously confused now. His eyes twirl, though he somehow remembers his first command. With the confusion, his aim is a little off, but a mystical looking beam passes through Drowzee. Drowzee's genetics are now mutated, as it somehow takes on the power of the Ground.
Porygon smirks, though his confusion quickly leaves him dazed. A sitting target Porygon is now, due to the daze of confusion. Drowzee takes advantage, as laughs at the little duck. His hands glow, a yellowish-white, and a brilliantly bright beam of electric energy blasts towards Porygon! If it weren't for his confusion, he would barely avoid the beam, but he is too dazed, and the beam quickly dashes across his right side!
Porygon's body is now battered, but yet he still(thanx to random.rog) pulls off his next move. a blueish ball, glowing with energy, appears in front of his face. Drowzee fears that this is something he wont like, as he gets a scared look on his face. Porygon finally, after a little bit, releases the bright beam of crystal ice! Drowzee is hit hard in his stomach, as he moans in pain, with his stomach a partial block of ice.

Stats:
Porygon: 72% health, confused(partially), paralized/ Fatique: 19%

Drowzee: 81% health, Ground type and not a Psychic type/ Fatique: 16%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deck Knight
12th February 2003, 07:24 PM
Alright Drowzee, You may have had your type changed, but you can still complete my plot. Time to debilitate Porygon even more! Use Hypnosis to send Porygon off to dream land. Then use a Toxic to poison it! Then, if Porygon is still asleep, use Nightmare! If not, use another Hypnosis.

Hypnosis, Toxic, Nightmare/Hypnosis.

RaZoR LeAf
13th February 2003, 03:03 AM
Okay PX, very simple. Shut your eyes to avoid falling asleep on that first Hypnosis.

Use Protect To dodge the Toxic attack.

Finally before Drowzee can use Hypnosis again, pick him up with Psychic and throw him across the room.

WaterElite117
13th February 2003, 08:57 PM
Round 2:

Drowzee stares into the eyes of Porygon. He concentrates, his eyes lulling Porygon. How would you hypnotize a computer? I guess we will never know, as Porygon simply closes his eyes, revealing a smirk on his mouth. With his eyes closed, it somewhat clears his mind and gives him time to snap out of the confusion, while Drowzee tries without reason to Hypnotize him.
His eyes closed, he brings up the Protect barrier. The aura surrounds his body, a glowing like shield preventing the next attack. Drowzee feels doomed, but still coughs a Toxic through the air from his mouth. The Toxic splatters aimlessly into the shield, before sliding into the ground.
Porygon is very confident now, but is drained from Protect. Drowzee starts lulling Porygon again, this time he feels in control, with the exhaustion of Porygon. However, one Protect is not enough to cause much exhaustion, and Porygon simply creats a pink aura around Drowzee. Drowzee is shocked, releasing his mental grip on Porygon's mind, before being hurled through the sky 6 feet into the ground.
Drowzee struggles to his feet now, having taken a good blow, and feeling very under-confident. Porygon simply floats there, happy with himself, as he knows he has done well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats:

Drowzee: 68% health, fatique 18%---Under confident, not very happy with his failure so far

Porygon: 72% health, fatique 34%---Confident, but somewhat sleepy from the second Hypnosis. Hypnosis, if used again, with likely work quicker since he is already tired

Charizard04621
14th February 2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by RaZoR LeAf
Well, i have a battle that looks like it wont get reffed again, so I accept your challenge.

I guess you mean our Elite battle? I was actually going to ask Impereon to act as the referee, but I haven't seen him on so far. If you want to suspend ours and start off where we left off the next time...

It's your choice, really.

RaZoR LeAf
14th February 2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Charizard04621
I guess you mean our Elite battle? I was actually going to ask Impereon to act as the referee, but I haven't seen him on so far. If you want to suspend ours and start off where we left off the next time...

It's your choice, really.

Actually, i meant a different battle, where the ref stopped abruptly and never got a sub ref. I was going to talk to you about ours next time i saw you online, but when i found out you had computer prblems, i though i'd wait till you got it fixed.

Now, PX. Lets see what we can do.

Create a Substitute, not laods of health, but about enough to last for the round. Now Drowzee won't know where to look if he tries to hypnotise you.

Since you can't be seen, get close to Drowzee and let rip with a huge frosty Blizzard. He's still a ground type so he'll be hurt badly. Plus he's already quite frosty from your last ice Beam atttck.

Finally, use Toxic if your substitute is still intact.

If your Sub has been broken then use Double Team

Deck Knight
14th February 2003, 12:12 PM
Drowzee, I want you to also make a Substitute, of 5%. Then, use a Meditate to concentrate on your Zen... increasing your physical ability. Since your substitute was designed only to take that Blizzard, I want you to use Dynamic Punch again to shatter that substitute, and try to avoid Toxic if possible.

Substitute(5%), Meditate, Dynamic Punch.

WaterElite117
15th February 2003, 08:50 PM
I'll ref tommorrow, sorry for the wait :(

WaterElite117
17th February 2003, 07:12 PM
Both Pokemon concentrate, each making a Substitute! Porygon moves now, releasing a large Blizzard attack! The snow swirls a lot, wrapping the sub in a chilly blast! The sub shatters quickly, as the Blizzard subsides.
Drowzee now uses Meditate, concentrating, and raising his attack! Porygon moves quickly now, though, and fires a Toxic all over Drowzee! Drowzee is very much poisoned in the tummy, but is also angry now. He runs at the sub, striking with a hard, glowing fist into the sub's mid-section with Dynamic Punch! The sub shatters, as both Pokemon have a stare down to end the round.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats:

Drowzee: 61% health, fatique 31%--Attack risen

Porygon: 62% health, fatique 47%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this is okay, cause I am tired and have a bad cold ~_~

Deck Knight
20th February 2003, 04:15 PM
Alright Drowzee, now it is pain time. Use a Psychic blast to fry Porygon's circuitry, and then use Toxic to weaken it. Finally, use a Seismic Toss to give Porygon a taste of the dirt.

RaZoR LeAf
21st February 2003, 08:36 AM
Hmm. Ok PX lets see what we can do here.

Make another Substitute. Strong enough to withstand that first Psychic blast.

Now, while Drowzee is using Toxic on your Substitute, use your own Toxic on that annoying aardvark.

Finally, hit Drowzee with a massive Thunder Bolt.

Subs:

If your Sub breaks, use Protect to dodge that Toxic.

WaterElite117
22nd February 2003, 10:16 AM
Drowzee starts concentrating, as Porygon focuses an odd doll into form. Drowzee creats a blueish aura around the Substitute, squeezing and constricting it in many ways with Psychic! The doll cracks, as it starts to give way. It manages to withstand the attack though, as Porygon now fires a purple, goopy Toxic into Drowzee's body!
Drowzee doesn't like this at all, and coughs up his own Toxic at the doll, but that has no effect. Drowzee now grabs the substitute, lifting it high into the sky, before slamming it down back first into the ground with Seismic Toss! The doll shatters quickly, as the real Porygon is revealed! Porygon now crackles, and releases a shocking bolt of Thunderbolt! The electricity crackles and shocks Drowzee, giving him spasms and hurting him very well. No paralises, though.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Porygon: Porygon is now at 45% health, but his fatique is at 61%

Drowzee: 47% health, fatique 45%

RaZoR LeAf
23rd February 2003, 10:15 AM
You forgot to mention that Drowzee is poisoned in the end of battle stats.

Okay PX, lets give that Drowzee a taste of Porygon Power!

Begin with a Double Team, it'll confuse that drowzee long enough fopr us to deal with him.

Next, start a storm with Rain Dance.

Finally, a great Thunder should be enough to give that Drowzee a battle he won't forget in a long while.

Subs:

If Drowzee uses Sunny Day to counter the Rain Dance, then use Iron Tail

Deck Knight
23rd February 2003, 01:06 PM
Drowzee, use a Psychic blast to remove Porygons copies. Then, use a Sunny Day, this will draw out Iron Tail, and you can Counter it!

Psychic, Sunny Day, Counter.

RaZoR LeAf
5th March 2003, 04:38 PM
WaterElite117?