Timid
@Chesto Berry
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Calm Mind
Rest

Mitch's Bashamo
27th August 2004, 04:13 AM
For Weezing if your gonna use Sludge Bomb replace Timid with Relaxed. It's Attack isn't high enough to be reduced by Timid and Weezing is slow even with Timid.

MaxPegasus42
27th August 2004, 08:00 AM
yea definately Relaxed over Timid, Weezing isnt going to outspeed anything, and the combination of extra defense from relaxed and WoW is very very good... I might suggest that you would like Thunderbolt instead of Fire Blast... reason being is Gyarados... and Thunderbolt still beats up Skarmory fairly well which is probably why you have Fire Blast... just something to consider, you can keep Fire Blast certainly(its a personal choice) I might suggest that you use Both Thunderbolt and Fire Blast and get rid of Haze, as Weezing tends to be too slow for Haze to really be effective...

Might want to consider giving Gengar Substitute, as it can greatly help it, considering its So-So defense; a lot of people seem to like using Substitute and Focus Punch on Gengar, so you may want to see if that works for you... but what you have certainly is fine...

The rest of them look pretty good, Absol doesnt really have defenses to last, so you might want to consider figuring out a way around that, or just making sure you know the good time to use it...