PDA

View Full Version : may question.

TheInfoMan
27th August 2004, 02:30 AM
How much does may weigh and could her brother max pick her up?

Zak
27th August 2004, 03:22 AM
Hmm... I don't believe her weight has been said. Although may I ask where this question came from?

~Zak

Hanada Tattsu
27th August 2004, 10:20 AM
I remember you. You were here last year asking this same question, and it was never answered. Or it was answered, but you didn't get the answer you wanted. Whatever the case, you were here asking this a year ago.

Uh.. Max is five-seven years old. May is ten-twelve. He can't pick her up. But as Zak said, why?

TheInfoMan
27th August 2004, 12:06 PM
Why can't he pick her up? I don't think she weigh's that much.

Hanada Tattsu
27th August 2004, 12:22 PM
I don't really know - but statistics were never given. And why do you want to know? We can help, but you need to tell us why first.

TheInfoMan
27th August 2004, 12:26 PM
I have some reasons, rather not state them yet.

Light_Togetic
27th August 2004, 01:53 PM
Um... Max isn't like an ant or something. It's not like he can pick up something way bigger than him. I'd imagine that Max weighs somewhere around 70-90 pounds, and May weighs somewhere around 100-130 pounds. Maybe he could pick her up underwater? Or on the moon? But probably not on Earth.

Rudoku
27th August 2004, 02:09 PM
Don't you get it? He gets a chubby thinking about animated, underaged girls being picked up...

TheInfoMan
27th August 2004, 03:35 PM
Don't you get it? He gets a chubby thinking about animated, underaged girls being picked up...

No, but this post was straying towards my real reason for creating the topic.
I'll tell the turht why i created this. You see, when i join forums i like to try to create big topics. Usually i try the usual, whats your favorite pokemon, favorite main character etc. I've also seen people create topics on how they love the characters, those are the perverts, they seem to get huge threads and i wanted to try it one time for myself on a forum to try and get a big topic. do i care about may? No, all i care about is getting big topics.

Almond
27th August 2004, 04:10 PM
hah. I like your reason, though I was hoping you'd made this thread for shippy reasons.

May is 10, Max is 8. I don't think he could pick her up. Maybe a few years from now he'll be able to, though, since males generally become stronger than females, even if they're two years younger.

Chris 2.1
27th August 2004, 04:23 PM
Yea...a big thread discussing Max's ability to throw May? The reason those other threads are big is because they're popular.

TheInfoMan
27th August 2004, 08:30 PM
Yea...a big thread discussing Max's ability to throw May? The reason those other threads are big is because they're popular.

Actually i wanted you people to get the idea i was a pervert so you would hopefully post replies of how perverted i was, many of them. Didn't work though.

Zak
27th August 2004, 08:55 PM
Well, seeing as this thread was no more than conducting an experiment, it's going. But I assume by "Big" you meant original. Well, perhaps you should stick around a little bit, and learn the APPROPRIATE way to make a topic popular. I would have left this open if you hadn't been so vague on your first post, and perhaps provided something close to evidence, then MAYBE a decent discussion would come out of it. But if you post a question as random as that one without any evidence or reason why you'd ask that, people will wonder what you're smoking.
If you asked a standard question that is easy to pinpoint, like the Pokemon's attacks or the color of someone's hair, maybe I wouldn't be so evidence-hungry. But a question like this which absolutely no one knows the answer to, and no one knows where the least bit of evidence is or why the heck you're asking it, I'd prefer if you'd post more than just a question, preferrably something that would generate discussion and get the ball rolling.

~Zak