PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Trivial things that make you throw a fit.

Zak
27th August 2004, 01:36 PM
I'm quite sure everyone here has at least one sensitive spot and at least one trivial thing they get furious over like its the end of the world... like some hardcore gamers would throw a fit when losing, or when their game gets overwritten. Or alcoholics when their liquor cabinet is empty. Or otakus when there's a single mistake in an anime dub.

So.. what are some things that affect you that would be considered trivial by others?

Mine:
-When there's no Dr. Pepper in the fridge.
-When my game gets overwritten
-Certain stuff said to me which I do my best to ignore (won't say here, because chances are it'll give a bunch of morons something to taunt me about)
-Basically, when anyone is made fun of for a distinct quality they CAN'T change (except maybe by surgery), like their race, sexuality, gender, or even physical feature. Not sure if that's considered trivial, but unfortunately from what I've seen, nowadays it seems to be :rolleyes:.

~Zak

lil_wayne
27th August 2004, 02:03 PM
jewish people :lol:

fake edit: jk, i just hate losing.

gomez
27th August 2004, 02:07 PM
I'm not much of a fit-thrower. I'm cool with everything. Nothing really pops up in my head when I think of trivial things that make me mad.

nightcrow
27th August 2004, 04:15 PM
it pisses me off when people pretend to be "rapists" or "stalkers".

abunaidesu
27th August 2004, 04:29 PM
when people go:

/me rapes XD
<randomfag> LOL XD!!!!

DarkTemplarZ
27th August 2004, 04:46 PM
Definitely people acting all depressed and saying their lives suck and such. I HATE that, their lives can get much worse, and it's much better to stay happy and optimistic rather than bitching.

mr_pikachu
28th August 2004, 12:08 AM
I hate it when people make fun of others when they're feeling down, and especially when it's about something they can't change. I've experienced that quite a lot. Middle school was sheer hell. :(

But trivial things? I hate the wind, because it always completely messes my hair up. And when you hate the wind, Oklahoma isn't the best place to live. :no:

Anju
28th August 2004, 11:31 AM
Well this one time last year my mom was supposed to pick me up from school. So I was waiting for the office to call me down, when she got there. When I did get called down, it turned out that they had brought me all the way down there just to say that she couldn't make it. The same thing had happened a lot in middle school, and I got really mad. I had to go back to my class which was embarrasing because I had just left and they thought I was gone. So I sit down, very mad this had happened, and a girl sitting next to me asked me why I had come back. It made me really mad, because that's what I had been worried about, and I sometimes cry when I get mad.

Anyways I calmed down eventually, and later my mom and I went to the mall after I had told her what happened. Well we saw the same girl from school there, and she came up to me and told me she was sorry, but I was still embarrased that she had been there.

So that's basically an example of something that may seem small, but was important to me.

phaedrus
28th August 2004, 11:52 AM
Idiots. agagagagagagagagaga

Da Fragger
28th August 2004, 11:54 AM
I really hate it when I get mowed down by an uzi. Good thing it usually doesn't happen.

Seriously though, I hate it when my dog gets on my bed and I have no room to sleep. Makes me mad.

FireBlast
29th August 2004, 03:05 AM
When my mother cleans my room or randomly closes computer... In short, when people generally get in my territory.

Leon-IH
29th August 2004, 03:52 AM
lets see - god botherers, people whining about political correctness, feminists, 91.1% of Americans, bad luck in pokemon, computer crashes, lag.

Thats about it.

Tainted
29th August 2004, 09:40 AM
Reverse racism, sexism, very arrogant people, and what has already been mentioned: people that complain about how their lives blow, about how they cut themselves, or other shit to get attention. Waah, waah, waah-- how about next time when you're cutting yourself-- remember to go "down the road" and not "across the street," make it count.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Aipom Of Doom
29th August 2004, 10:14 PM
Idiots who make a bunch of threats that are pure BS ("I'm going to hack you!" "I'm going to give your computer a virus!" "I'm going to get AOL to cancel your account in 48 hours!")... As well as those who have about 25% spelling accuracy purposely.

Jay
29th August 2004, 11:52 PM
I erupt in anger when people call me the other Jay. It's like people don't care about me...hoong...

AntiAsh Superstar
30th August 2004, 06:41 AM
Pre-ripped or pre-defaced clothes in stores... what is the point in them? The whole purpose of having a messed-up article of clothing is surely the effort you put into your alterations, buying it pre-ruined is pointless AND way more expensive than the cost of a plain garment and a few patches/some correction fluid/a penknife. They're even worse than those T-shirts you get with slogans such as 'Rock bitch' or what have you that people wear to look 'alternative' or 'punk'... if you were then you wouldn't exactly need to broadcast it, would you? And... oh... sorry. I think I've made my point. :wave:

Crystal Mew
30th August 2004, 08:38 PM
The only time I truely get THAT upset is when people destroy my personal property :[

back in the day when I loved pokemon (alot) I got mad when my brother called it gay.

....haha

Heald
30th August 2004, 08:41 PM
When people refuse to acknowledge that I'm right about everything, especially when I know I'm right and have written proof I'm right.

Oh, and the fact people would rather spends their Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays in churches, mosques, synagogues, fire stations and the like worshipping mythical beings instead of worshipping a physical entity, like me.

Oh, and the fact Duke Nukem Forever will never be released.

And fashion. Some girls said to me that my jacket was unfashionable and therefore I had to take it off before they would even walk beside me. Who comes up with fashions? I'm going to shoot him/her/it for dissing my jacket.

.hacker
1st September 2004, 11:51 AM
I get really annoyed when people who are wrong can't admit to it. They like to make ways why they are right. :mad2:

When I get disturbed while I'm studying for my college courses, I get really angry. :mad2: :mad2:

Pichu
1st September 2004, 12:55 PM
When a poll I post, and no one post
When someone says something about pokémon is bad...
When people destroy my property...