PDA

View Full Version : Impatientness

Ferilian
27th August 2004, 04:26 PM
I ordered Pokemon BOX online August 9th, now it's the 27th, and it still hasn't arrived! It said on the site that it usually takes a max of 12 days, and yet's it's taken 16 so far. So, I decided I'd come here and ask you all, how long did it take for your BOX's to ship? I live in Wisconsin, so I thought it would come pretty fast, and UPS Ground is shipping. So, any other midwesterners experience this also? I emailed them about 3 days ago, but still no reply =/.

Sarcastic Assassin
27th August 2004, 07:38 PM
Did UPS send you a tracking number?

EDIT: where did you order it from?

Thy
27th August 2004, 09:45 PM
I'd contact Nintendo or the mailing company. It might have gotten lost a long the way. Usually if you contact both the mailer and the mail company, you'll get answers and your Pokemon Box. Nintendo sent me the Zelda Collector's Edition, but it got lost in the mail. I contacted them and they sent me another Rush Delivery.

Razola
30th August 2004, 03:16 AM
This is probably tough for you to understand, but this is a forum about the stuff IN the pokemon games, not about you recieving it. Not to mention that you didn't even bother telling us who you got it from. Was it EBGames.com? EBay? Crustyoldmanwithafork.net? We can't tell if you got bamboozled or just lost your package in the mail.

Try google, the site you bought it from, or UPS. This ain't the place for such talk. And you're lucky my internet is working so damn well for the first time in a week, or else I'd be taking cheap shots are your intelligence.

CLOSED