PDA

View Full Version : Yu Gi Oh PC Game Question

GreenShirT
30th August 2004, 07:32 AM
Is there an official YGO game for the pc that can be played online ie. connect to someones IP and duel them.
And if not why not??

Razola
30th August 2004, 09:22 AM
If there isn't one, it's probably because of all the headaches involved with debugging. Magic Online, while very popular, has been riddled with bugs and glitches for months now.

AbareMax
30th August 2004, 10:35 AM
Yes there is. It's called Joey the Passion, and it was realesed about 3-4 months ago, I think. Anyways it has about 300 cards from the latest sets. It's about $30, and if you buy the previous YGO PC games, you can transfer the cards (only if you beat those games.) The game also comes with 3 cards! :D

Yoh Asakura
30th August 2004, 12:09 PM
Jus' D/L Apprentice. My patch has... 1800 or so cards. All you do is build your deck and save it. Then when you find somebody to duel, get an IP, dial and duel.

PNT510
30th August 2004, 12:16 PM
I was actually gonna post a topic about this, but what is the best YGO game? I was thinking about getting one but they have to many choices. They have like what? 1 for XBox, a couple for GCN, a bunch for PS1/2, and a billion for GBA.

Yoh Asakura
30th August 2004, 12:25 PM
DM 5/6 are the best as they use the official rules. DM1 is on the GB, anime rules, summon any monster regardless of level, any game above that but below 5 has the stupid weakness and strength crap where a Kuribo can take down a BEWD, That includes 7 & 8.

PS/PS2 games are.. nothing much from what I hear. Haven't played them since I can't D/L PS roms due to my crappy spec comp. Xbox & GCN are the same.

5 or 6 are the best IMHO, but the AI isn't much.

Razola
30th August 2004, 01:20 PM
I was actually gonna post a topic about this, but what is the best YGO game? I was thinking about getting one but they have to many choices. They have like what? 1 for XBox, a couple for GCN, a bunch for PS1/2, and a billion for GBA.
Regardless of what system you are buying it for, there is going to be SOMETHING on that system that your money would be better spent on.

Seriously.

Little_Pikachu
30th August 2004, 02:10 PM
Si: Joey the Passion is the same as the Kiba and Yugi ones, isn't it? But if not, is that the only one that can play online.
And Pants, I've bought all the GBA games and they're mint but there are new games coming out for the GC and DS so I'd wait for one of them if you have the console.

PNT510
30th August 2004, 04:02 PM
Regardless of what system you are buying it for, there is going to be SOMETHING on that system that your money would be better spent on.

Seriously.
Not really, I have everything else.