PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

Pages : 1 [2]

Lady Vulpix
10th October 2004, 04:31 PM
(10/10) Do you think spoons are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spoon? Why?
What's with this usefulness theme? Of course spoons are useful, many things would be too hard to serve, mix, stir or drink without them. My favorite color for spoons is silver, once more because it's my favorite color.

Oh, if Matt shows up, I still have a pending MP game.

Linc
10th October 2004, 04:31 PM
(10/10) Do you think spoons are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spoon? Why?
Sppons rock! Without spoons we can't have cereal, or soup, or corn or peas... I like those really wide spoons because you can scoup up tons of food at one time. Yum.

(10/9) Can you play card games? Do you play card games with other people? Why/Why not? What card games do you think you're you the best at? Why?
Yeah, I play card games sometimes. I play card games with other people, because if you didn't you would have to play with yourslef. I think I'm good at War, because it's all a matter of luck, and I am L-U-C-K-Y.

(10/ Do you think spades are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spade? Why?
I've never used a spade, so... I don't know O_o. I guess I've seen my mom use them, and she thinks they're useful, but she never told me why. Black spades are cool I guess, I like the color black.

Matt
10th October 2004, 05:54 PM
I'm sorry for disappearing again it's just that my grandma had to go to the hospital again so I stayed up there with her. I'm back right now, though.

Gabi Lunar Gem
MP: Question 3: yes

Linc: Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone

( 10/10 ) Do you think spoons are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spoon? Why?

yeah I guess o_O You won't be able to eat soup or something without them so I do suppose they are really good :( I like to use sporks though. they are wayyy better than regular spoons :nut: I like the regular old silver spoons

( 10/9 ) Can you play card games? Do you play card games with other people? Why/Why not? What card games do you think you're you the best at? Why?

OF COURSE I CAN PLAY CARD GAMES!!!! Card games ****ing rock, yo! I play card games with other poeple sometimes. Mostly just Speed and Uno or something. The others I play (like solitaire or something) I play by myself. Mostly on the computer. I think I'm pretty good at solitaire since I play it a lot lol.

( 10/8 ) Do you think spades are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spade? Why?

I dunno what a spade is, but from reading everyone elses replies, I'd say they are quite useful. Makes it easier to dig a hole to plant a new flower or to get rid of some ugly weeds or something. And I like my spades to be rusted :oh:

what's with all these "do you think ______ is useful" questions :nut:

Linc
10th October 2004, 05:57 PM
[color=#c0c0c0]Linc: Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone

I'll sell all of those for CCPs.

Wolfsong
10th October 2004, 06:10 PM
Amy
MG: Flame Gem

I'd like to sell that for CCPs please

(10/7) Do you think pens are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style pen? Why?

Yeah they are. Especially if you need somtthing that doesn't accidentally get erased, though i do prefer pencils to pens. I like black gel ink pens. The writing is smooth and i just like them ^^;

(10/8) Do you think spades are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spade? Why?

If you're a gardener they are. I don't have any since we don't have a garden at home. All we have is a rose bush and a few azaelas. since i don't have any, i don't really have a favorite type or style.

(10/9) Can you play card games? Do you play card games with other people? Why/Why not? What card games do you think you're you the best at? Why?

Yeah i do. Most of the time its Solitaire. I hardly play card games with others becuase i am hardly around people that like to play card games. Usually when we do, its war or something. I personally like solitaire since its one of the few games that i know how to play.

(10/10 ) Do you think spoons are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spoon? Why?

Yeah, I do. Especially when you're trying to eat something like hot soup taht you certainly can't sip really fast or else burn your tongue. I like the baisc silver spoons. Not sure why, I guess because thats all that mom has kept in her kitchen for as long as i can remember.

Lady Vulpix
10th October 2004, 06:41 PM
It's ok, Matt. How's your grandma?
Is my MP Gyarados?

Moonlight Espeon
10th October 2004, 06:49 PM
AWESOME on the 20 Stamps/CCPs! I'll take em in stamps.
and I'll sell that gem for 2 stamps.

Um.. spoons? I guess they're useful.. uhh.. they let you eat stuff o_o; I like.. metal spoons?
o_O;

1 MG please... o_o;

I see a horrible pattern with these polls x_x I find it to be this:
"Do you think (insert utensil here) are useful? Why/why not? What's your favorite color or style of (insert utensil here)?"
I know you can do better than THAT.

Matt
10th October 2004, 07:51 PM
Linc: Here's your 6 CCPs.

Amy: Green MGcoin, Solar Gem, Spark Gem, Flame Gem
Here's your 2 CCPs.

Gabi: She's doing good right now; she just had to get some fluid pumped out of her lungs again. And she lost her voice from laughing and talking too much earlier in the week >_> anyway lol

MP: Nope, sorry, it was Ludicolo. Here's your Red MGcoin back, though.

Kelly: Here's your 2 Stamps
1 Stamp/CCP
it's more like any kind of object lol. and for the record it's not me doing it :round: I just did it on the highlighters to start with because I had been playing with highlighters earlier that day but wow I never knew I had started a new trend :nut:

oh and no one has done emt game yet :(

EMT GAME!
Type: Normal
Base PP: ?????
Base Power: ?????
Base Accuracy: ?????
Target: ?????
Guesses:

Wolfsong
10th October 2004, 08:00 PM
I'll guess yawn for the EMT. ^^;

I'd also like to sell that solar gem for ccps and the spark and flame gems for stamps please.

The_Missing_Link
10th October 2004, 08:05 PM
EMT: Going for Metronome again

I'll also sell my 2 Gems for Stamps

Not as useful as a spork but yeah, they're cool. You can drink soup with it or stir hot chocolate, the ideas are endless. My favorite color is sterling silver, just because :yes:

aragornbird
10th October 2004, 09:32 PM
Yeah, spoons are useful, as some food such as soup/stew and ice cream can't really be picked up with a fork or chopsticks. I like silver spoons, because you know the saying "born with a silver spoon" or something like that? I wish I was born with a silver spoon.

EMT: Recover

Charizard04621
10th October 2004, 10:49 PM
EMT Game: Hidden Power?

Kirei
11th October 2004, 02:20 AM
I'll guess mega kick for the EMT :196:

Linc
11th October 2004, 07:42 AM
EMT Game: Slash?

Moonlight Espeon
11th October 2004, 08:03 AM
Kelly: Here's your 2 Stamps
1 Stamp/CCP
it's more like any kind of object lol. and for the record it's not me doing it I just did it on the highlighters to start with because I had been playing with highlighters earlier that day but wow I never knew I had started a new trend
XD I know it's not you, lol

EMT game: Return?

Matt
11th October 2004, 03:03 PM
Amy: Here's your 2 CCPs and 4 Stamps.

Rebecca: Here's your 4 Stamps.
Flame Gem

aragornbird: 2 Green MGcoins

EMT GAME!
Base PP: 10
Base Power: ?????
Guesses: Yawn, Metronome, Recover, Hidden Power, Mega Kick, Slash, Return

( 10/11 ) It's the end of the world. What three things are you going to do? Why are you going to do these things?

Linc
11th October 2004, 03:12 PM
EMT GAME: Hyper Beam?

( 10/11 ) It's the end of the world. What three things are you going to do? Why are you going to do these things?
1. Gather all my prized possesions. Why: Because if I survive, I need stuff.
2. Gather Food. Why: Same as number 1.
3. Scream like an idiot and run in circles. Why: Because it's the end of the world!!!

Wolfsong
11th October 2004, 03:16 PM
EMT Game: Assist?

You might laugh at me, but i'd pray for my family, friends and then finally my enemies. Beucase i'd want my friends and family to be safe, and the enemies might get a change of heart before. Probaby not your average answer, but thats what i'd do

one grabber up 3 over 3 please

Matt
11th October 2004, 04:00 PM
Linc: Red MGcoin

Amy: Photosynthesis Gem
Spark Gem, Dropped: 0

Cheesey
11th October 2004, 04:08 PM
Yep, spoons are great. They're less dangerous than a knife or a fork so it doesn't hurt as much when kids in HE used to prod each other with all manners of cutlery. It is fun to stir things too, so yes, spoons are great. There are a few mysterious spoons in our cutlery drawer that I have no recollection of getting though. I dunno where on earth they popped up from, because I don't remember seeing them there before!

Umm. I'd probably spend as much money as I could since I know that I'm not going to be able to use it again, and I may as well buy some things that I'd like when I know there won't be any consequences because of it. I would also eat as much sugar and fatty stuff as I could, because it won't matter if my teeth fall out (and I may as well try to conquer the anorexia thing I've got going on). And I'd also talk to my family and friends about everything I could, because I'm not going to get a chance to do that again.

2 MGs, please!

Wolfsong
11th October 2004, 04:08 PM
Linc: Red MGcoin

Amy: Photosynthesis Gem
Spark Gem, Dropped: 0

I'd like to sell one gem for ccps and the other for stamps please

Kirei
11th October 2004, 04:18 PM
I think firstly tell everyone I love that I love them, second I'd spend all my money randomly for the sake of it (although shops probably wouldn't be open) and lastly I'd die, lol. I think the reasons are self explanatory. :196:

andyizcool
11th October 2004, 04:28 PM
My weird mental Goldenrod Tower Polls. :cry:

Cheesey
MG: Miracle Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Soo
MG: Solar Gem

The_Missing_Link
11th October 2004, 04:50 PM
EMT: Sleep Talk

I'll sell my Gem for stamps

Linc
11th October 2004, 05:12 PM
Linc
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone (used to make a Fire Stone, so don't count that)

Linc
MG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem

Man, I forgot about these O_o. I'll take all the stamps/CCps in CCps, and I'll sell all the things except for the Hollow Stone(I used it to make a Fire Stone) for CCPs also. Forgive my Stupidness... (if you think I'm lying, check page 12 or 11, it's on there somewhere.)

Charizard04621
11th October 2004, 08:32 PM
XD andy!!! YOUR EVIL PLOT IS FOILED!

...Er hem. ^_^;;; Moving on.

Er... I'll eat everything I like one last time, watch the sun set while floating in the sea, then spend time with everyone I love before it's all over. Why? 1) I like food... 2) Sunsets are beautiful, and watching the end of a day's cycle might help calm me a little... I won't accept having to just end, but maybe it'll make me feel slightly better. 3) The biggest reason I don't want to die is because I'd hate to say goodbye to the people who are important to me.

Jay
12th October 2004, 08:19 AM

Internet. Play Ragnarok. Say goodbye to one friend. Fortunately this is going to happen soon so you better start thinking, people. ;) And I'm doing this because these are what I want to do and no one can tell me what I can and can't do. Simple !!

- 1 MG for Cheesey.

Kirei
12th October 2004, 08:25 AM
I'll sell the solar gem for stamps, please :196:

Moonlight Espeon
12th October 2004, 02:10 PM

Go on or play absolutely everything that is any sort of video game or computer, spend time with family and friends and prevent the world from ending of course =P
I would do that because.. umm.. that's what I do? o.o;

1 MG please.
EMT game: Umm.. Substitute?

Matt
12th October 2004, 06:51 PM
Rebecca: here's your 2 stamps

Linc: here's your 6 ccps

Charizard04621: 1 Stamp/CCP

Cheesey: Gold Berry

Soo: here's your 2 stamps

Kelly: 1 Stamp/CCP

EMT GAME
Base Power: ---
Guesses: Yawn, Metronome, Recover, Hidden Power, Mega Kick, Slash, Return, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Hyper Beam, Assist

( 10/12 ) What would you do if one of your closet friends stole something from you? Why would you do this? Would them stealing something from make the two of you not be as close? Why/Why not?

Hm.... I think the first think I would do would be to kill some people that really get on my last nerve. Second, talk to my friends and family one last time. Finally, beat up my brother :( I would do the first and the last thing because it's really what I want to do now but I don't want to get in trouble for them ;o the second one would just be a regular for me anyway lol

( 10/12 ) What would you do if one of your closet friends stole something from you? Why would you do this? Would them stealing something from make the two of you not be as close? Why/Why not?

I would be very upset if one of my friends stole something from me :( i'd confront them and ask them why they stole something from me when they could have just asked for it, lol. I'd do this because, for one, they're my best friend, and yeah lol. Yes, I probably wouldn't be able to trust them anymore, but who knows we'll probably be close again not long after they steal something ;o

Moonlight Espeon
12th October 2004, 06:55 PM

Umm.. I'd be irritated and I'd tell them to return it or else.. and never have an or else XD I'd do that because the words "or else" usually threaten people nowadays even though 75% of the time of when it's used, it never has an actual consequence. I'd probably forgive them in time, unless it was something really valuable, and if it was something valuable I'd probably hate the person unless they returned it. If they returned it, I'd act like nothing happened but I would be a bit suspicious.

1 MG please.
And I'll take my old MG in stamps.
EMT Game: Umm.. uhh.. Psych Up?

The_Missing_Link
12th October 2004, 07:14 PM
EMT: I'll try Mimic

andyizcool
12th October 2004, 07:35 PM
Matt
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

Kelly
MG: Gold Berry

Charizard04621
12th October 2004, 07:49 PM

Lol closet. :) It sounds as if they're being friends in secret or something... I'm gonna assume you meant "closest". ^_- Well... If someone I trust betrayed that trust... I could never trust him/her again, really. That action would shatter all my previous conceptions of the person; can't even tell if he/she is true anymore. I'd feel awkward around the person, probably never have the same relationship again. Trust is so important...

aragornbird
12th October 2004, 08:10 PM
My internet's down, so I'm using my mom's laptop. I'll answer the recent poll questions tomorrow.

EMT: Wish

Kirei
13th October 2004, 02:38 AM

I wouldn't trust them again. How would I know when they were being honest in the future? It's not worth being friends with someone who would do that to you[color]

EMT game: Belly Drum :196:

Wolfsong
13th October 2004, 11:58 AM
EMT: Smelling salt?

I'd probably forgive them but i probably wouldn't be able to trust them again. THough i would give them the opportunity to explain why they did it. Yeah, because the trust would be broken and if trust is broken, how can you be close?

andyizcool
13th October 2004, 01:23 PM
Karin
MG: Flame Gem

Soo
MG: Berry

Amy
MG: Lunar Gem

(10/13) Do you think glue is useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style of glue? Why?

DarkPsychicCharizard
13th October 2004, 02:04 PM

Well, first of all, I'm going to freak out! I am absolutely terrified of the end... I don't want it to happen, ever. But since it will... the second thing I will do is say goodbye to my family and friends. And then... I guess I'll die then. That'll be very sad... waaa, this question sucks. :cry:

I would be very, very disappointed... I guess I would forgive them, but I will always wonder if they are going to do this again. It'll probably drive us apart. I'm really not sure I could fully trust someone who steals things from their closest friends.

( 10/13 ) Do you think glue is useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style of glue? Why?

Well, of course glue is useful. Many people use it to... um, you know, glue things to other things. You have no idea how many kids ask me for glue every day. I can't give them any glue, though, since I don't use glue. I find that it's very useless to me, since I don't glue many things.

Three MGs, please!

Matt
13th October 2004, 04:45 PM
Lol closet. It sounds as if they're being friends in secret or something... I'm gonna assume you meant "closest". ^_-

oh shit I didn't see that :( sorry everyone i did mean closest!!! ;o i was in a rush to leave yesterday anyway lol had to study for the psat which i ended up not studying for anyway :nut:

EMT GAME
Guesses: Yawn, Metronome, Recover, Hidden Power, Mega Kick, Slash, Return, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Hyper Beam, Assist, Psych up, Mimic, Wish, Belly Drum, Smelling Salt
Congratulations Rebecca for winning the Mimic TM

DarkPsychicCharizard: Berry, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

Moonlight Espeon
13th October 2004, 05:07 PM
(10/13) Do you think glue is useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style of glue? Why?

Umm.. glue is useful I guess.. I think glue is useful because it makes things stick to stuff o.O I like glue sticks better than liquid glue because they are easier to use and they don't get all wet and squishy.

1 MG please.. .-.
This question thing is seriously getting out of hand. I think you should let Matt do the questions, andy, because this pattern is starting to scare me

Charizard04621
13th October 2004, 09:02 PM
( 10/13 ) Do you think glue is useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style of glue? Why?

.. . . . . OMG

If you can make a template for the poll question, I can make a template for the poll answer... Let's see...

Yes I think glue is useful. Because it holds stuff together. My favourite color or style of glue is clear and the stickiest kind. Because there aren't many colors of glue and I don't like glue sticks which don't stick anything together.

Wolfsong
13th October 2004, 09:49 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

Yes, especially when you're making art projects. I like the clear roll on glue stick. It doesn't make as big of a mess

andyizcool
14th October 2004, 01:17 PM
I'm sorry for driving everyone mad with my Goldenrod Tower Poll Format. :sweat2:

Kelly
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Karin
MG: Miracle Berry

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
MG: Hollow Stone

(10/14) What's your favourite Legendary Pokemon? Why? Do you think they should always create Legendary Pokemon? Why/Why not?

Moonlight Espeon
14th October 2004, 02:28 PM
Yay, more money :D
1 more Stamp for me.

(10/14) What's your favourite Legendary Pokemon? Why? Do you think they should always create Legendary Pokemon? Why/Why not?

I always preferred Lugia myself to an extent. Lugia being a Psychic-type but being god of water kinda confused me.. but Aeroblast is really strong on it, and so is Psychic and such :O Yes, I think they should do Legendary Pokemon because it's starting to be kind of a tradition, it's just they can't make them "ultimate" as if someone were to be able to clear the game with that one Pokemon. You really only can obtain them after you've beaten the bulk of the game, so there's really no reason not to create them

1 MG please.

The_Missing_Link
14th October 2004, 02:58 PM
I'm trading my Mimic TM to Amy for a Red and Blue MGCoin. With those coins, I'll crank the EMT for the second time this month

My favorite legendary is probably Articuno or Zapdos because they're powerful elemental birds and I often use them as characters in a Pokemon RPG when I can. The ability to fly and shoot out ice or electricity just seems cool. As for the future, I think they should still create legendaries, but not a lot and they have to be available in the game. No having to go to the NYC Center or anything to get just one of them

Wolfsong
14th October 2004, 03:11 PM
I confirm the trade with Becca

i'd like to sell that stone for a ccp please

I'd have to say either Suicune or Articuno. They're both beautiful and strong. Articuno is a nice mix of ice and flying, which somewhat reduces the ice weakness, and i like the calm minding Suicunes now. I think that they should still make them but maybe not in groups of three though. Also they should be fair to the people that are unable to travel or go to the events and think of a way for them to get the legendaries.

Lady Vulpix
14th October 2004, 03:18 PM
It's good for sticking pieces of paper together, which I've had to do many times, and other things too (depending on what kind of glue we're talking about). My favorite color of glue is transparent, because it keeps the color of the things you're sticking.

I've never liked them much, but if I have to choose once... probably Moltres, based mainly on looks. I don't see any reason why they should keep making legendaries, except that every game so far has had them, so future ones probably will too.

Jay
15th October 2004, 02:04 AM
Yeah questions like that make me miss some of the older workers more and more. :(

I don't like Pokemon. Because I think it is boring and meant for babies. Should they always create legendary pokemon? More like should they create pokemon am i rite. The concept gets extremely boring.

Skye
15th October 2004, 08:54 PM
I would be friends with the still, but I wouldn't let them around my things. It would depend on what they stole, how mad I would be with them. Though I wouldn't be very happy at all, I wouldn't just become their enemy over it either.

I like glue! It has one of those names that's fun to just think about and try to pronounce. Gllluuueee.. Like Pepsi. Back to glue. I can't stand the sparkly kind, but the normal invisible-dry stuff is awesome. Especially the kind used for wood.

My fav is Groudon. It's trait is awesome(Even if it can't back up with Solarbeam and Flamethrower too well due to a SA that could be higher) And It's a cool looking Pokemon all around. As for the owners creating more Legendaries? I'm not against it. After all, as long as more games come out, so will more Legendaries. After all, being against it will only make me unhappy for no real reason.

andyizcool
16th October 2004, 05:47 AM
Kelly
MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Becca
EMT: Horn Drill TM
MG: Rainbow Gem

Amy
*Hands over 1 CCP*

Gabi
MG: Lunar Gem, Light Gem

Jay

Airen
MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Mystery Box

(10/15) How old is your current computer? Do you like it? Why/Why not? Are you getting a new computer anytime soon? Why/Why not?

(10/16) What's your favourite Mystery Gift that you could win from Goldenrod Tower? Why? Do you wish there were more Mystery Gifts available? Why/Why not?

Moonlight Espeon
16th October 2004, 07:37 AM
(10/15) How old is your current computer? Do you like it? Why/Why not? Are you getting a new computer anytime soon? Why/Why not?

My computer was recieved by me in February of this year, but the model itself is moderately new, it had a memory upgrade and a faster CD-R drive inserted into it and came with McAfee Virus Scan and a CD burner software.. Yes, I like it. No, I'm not planning on getting a new computer because this one is satisfying and will be for quite a while.

(10/16) What's your favourite Mystery Gift that you could win from Goldenrod Tower? Why? Do you wish there were more Mystery Gifts available? Why/Why not?

The 20 Stamps/CCPs :P Because it makes you rich fast. Umm.. Maybe, because everyone gets gems all the time.. more variation and the chance of winning a lot of different things in one MG would be good.

2 MGs please, and I'll sell that Photosynthesis Gem for stamps please.

DarkPsychicCharizard
16th October 2004, 10:14 AM

I don't really use Legendary Pokemon much, but I do have a favorite one - Deoxys. I don't know why I like him so much... maybe because he's all weird-looking. He's a space monkey with awesome stats! Heh. I'm not against the creation of new Legendaries. It's tradition, after all, and training up to face them is kinda fun. They should make more Legendaries availible in the game itself, though. I'm not going to go to the NY Pokemon Center just to activate the event that will allow me to capture Deoxys.

My current computer is very new, actually. I just got it this August. My poor four years old computer died on me in the beginning of July, you see. I like my new computer a lot. It's very fast, very small, and has a lot of neat features. However, it doesn't have a DVD player like my old computer had, which sucks.

20 Stamps/CCPs has to be my favorite MG. 'Cause, well, everyone likes being rich. I know I do! Being able to buy a lot of Custom Juices is fun. I think a little more variety of possible MGs would be good, since I see everyone getting gems and gems and gems all the time, and it gets tiring. I don't think I need so many Solar Gems and Lunar Gems. @_@

3 MGs, please.

Jay
16th October 2004, 11:50 AM

Bordering two years. It's okay, but I would prefer something a little more 'modern'. Because they are better and faster. I do not know if I will get a new computer soon, probably not. Because of money.

--

To debate the before points about too many gems as prizes, instead of you whinging about it, why don't you suggest something different? If you want variety, give the workers your suggestions. They're most likely not going to do anything, especially when it needs to be approved by the AC and CC organizations (knowing certain workers at both parties, barely any item approving ever happens). We don't want certain overpowered items causing disruptions to the place, do we?

Too many added mystery gifts will heighten the rarity of more items. Might be a good thing, in other cases, might be a bad thing.

To finish off, I don't know why there is 20 Stamps/CCP's up for grabs as a super rare mystery gift. Sure, there is a 1/80 chance of getting it, but that chance pops up more often than you'd believe.

Ridiculous luck (20 Stamps/CCP's) = an extremely well written and faultless battle range story, taking days upon weeks to write and correct.

--

Only want one mystery gift, though that point could very well be my answer to the second poll. Thanks.

aragornbird
16th October 2004, 12:07 PM
I have always been in love with Articuno, since I love birds and my fav color is blue. Ho-oh's cool as well, but Articuno's a classic. I think a few Legendary Pokemon are okay, but they shouldn't make too many because people will overuse them. At least make them have major weaknesses to some types, so they can be more easily defeated.

Pretty old, I think I was using the same computer when I was 12. That makes it 5-6 years old. It's okay, but it's much slower than my parents' computers and it's running out of memory. But in about one year, I should be getting a laptop for college.

I like 20 CCPs/Stamps of course, even though I tend to hoard all my CCPs instead of spending them. I also like the Gold Berry, its very useful in battle. I don't care if there were more MG items, but maybe some of the items in the game like Leftovers or something.

I'll sell a few items from last month :
Solar Gem
Lunar Gem x2
Hollow Stone x2
That'll be 8 CCPs.

Moonlight Espeon
16th October 2004, 12:22 PM

Bordering two years. It's okay, but I would prefer something a little more 'modern'. Because they are better and faster. I do not know if I will get a new computer soon, probably not. Because of money.

--

To debate the before points about too many gems as prizes, instead of you whinging about it, why don't you suggest something different? If you want variety, give the workers your suggestions. They're most likely not going to do anything, especially when it needs to be approved by the AC and CC organizations (knowing certain workers at both parties, barely any item approving ever happens). We don't want certain overpowered items causing disruptions to the place, do we?

Too many added mystery gifts will heighten the rarity of more items. Might be a good thing, in other cases, might be a bad thing.

To finish off, I don't know why there is 20 Stamps/CCP's up for grabs as a super rare mystery gift. Sure, there is a 1/80 chance of getting it, but that chance pops up more often than you'd believe.

Ridiculous luck (20 Stamps/CCP's) = an extremely well written and faultless battle range story, taking days upon weeks to write and correct.

--

Only want one mystery gift, though that point could very well be my answer to the second poll. Thanks.

I know why I didn't suggest any more, and there are three reasons for that:
1) I couldn't think of any
2) I knew nobody was going to care what I recommended
and 3) I didn't want to take the time to think up something that was going to be ignored.

And also, suggestions weren't part of the poll anyway.
But, I must say you are completely right on the 20 Stamps/CCPs thing. It is a bit overkill, however it is nice especially when you are starting over. And 1/80 chance it's supposed to be? doesn't seem like it

andyizcool
16th October 2004, 12:37 PM
3) I didn't want to take the time to think up something that was going to be ignored.
Matt and I were going to look at suggestions and pass them on to see if they could get approved. Like when Gabi suggested the Status Die we all thought it would be a great idea but we just couldn't edit it into the GT Randomizer straight away. Those Mystery Gifts like 20 Stamps/CCPs are rare because the common Mystery Gifts like Gems keep coming up.

Kelly
MG: Stat Modification Die, Hollow Stone
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Red MGcoin, Green MGcoin, Red MGcoin

Jay

Aragornbird
MG: Solar Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs
*Hands over 8 CCPs*

Skye
16th October 2004, 12:59 PM
I'll open my Mystery Box for 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps, and a free MG. And I would like to sell my Solar Gem for 2 Stamps.

Um, not very old. It has XP on it, so I'd say very new. I'm not sure how old. I love it. It's quick, and it's small! I don't think we'll get a new one anytime soon. It's still good!

Uh. 20 Stamps/CCPs? Lots of money.... And I don't run this place, so I can't really answer it. But I guess it would be nice to have a few TMs and a few more battle items and things. Maybe dolls too for a slightly none-batle/evolution based item.

Moonlight Espeon
16th October 2004, 01:19 PM
I'll sell that Hollow Stone for 1 stamp
Is Stat Modification Die one-use? Or is it multiple uses?

Kirei
16th October 2004, 01:33 PM

I think Mew, because it's the cutest. I like its long tail and the little bubble it makes. I think they're nice in the games although I never use them so it wouldn't bother me either way.

My computer is about four years old. I like it a lot because it saw me through law school so has good memories. I can't afford a new one but I don't need one anyway.

I like the MG coins, they're always fun. I'd really like there to be some TMs in there, or a prize that is "random TM" and then we get given a random TM! :196:

Wolfsong
16th October 2004, 01:57 PM

My current one isn't even a year old yet. I got it about December 20 last year. It was supposed to be a christmas present but i ended up getting it a little bit before christmas. I love it. its a lap top and its easily portable. the only thing i really dont care much about is that it doesn't ahve a floppy drive. but i guess thats ok. i am able to use cds with it and all. I don't plan on it unless somethign horrific happenes to this computer and i really hope that it doesnt.

While the 20 stamps and CCps would be nice, I'd have to say for myself personally it would be the status modification dice. Its handy in bt battles and it could be useful in stories as well. While the 20 stamps/ccps once spent would be gone. I sorta wouldn't mind seeing a couple more. But it would be nice if there was an ice elemental shield to go along with the Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground shields. i can see ice as being an element more thatn flying and ground shrugs. well there are my answers ^^;

Cheesey
17th October 2004, 06:09 AM
I think it's about four years old. If I'm right, then actually, it'll be 5 next January. It was my grandmothers birthday present (I'm not sure who got it for her... it could've been a present to herself) for her 70th birthday. That was in January 2000. She died in April 2003 though so I got the computer as everyone else in my family had their own. I might be getting a new computer for my birthday next year though, but I could be wrong. I like this computer because it's looks nice enough (unlike some ugly beasties I've seen elsewhere), and it's easy to have it somewhere accessible. I'll be getting a new computer within the next few years at least because this one is a bit slow sometimes, and I want an iMac.

I honestly don't know. I've never really had a particular favourite, and since I haven't done for as long as I've been involved in the AC/CC stuff I don't think it'll change any time soon. Of course it's nice to get rare items once in a while though. But you could say the same for a common item if you really need it. I think the number of Mystery Gifts availabe at the moment is fine, it's worked for ages, and I have no objection if it doesn't change. Then again, I don't really mind if it does change.

2 MGs, please.

Jay
17th October 2004, 06:40 AM
and 3) I didn't want to take the time to think up something that was going to be ignored.
1) Fair.
2) The workers obviously read the polls. Or at least I hope they do.
3) Read above.

And also, suggestions weren't part of the poll anyway.
But, I must say you are completely right on the 20 Stamps/CCPs thing. It is a bit overkill, however it is nice especially when you are starting over. And 1/80 chance it's supposed to be? doesn't seem like it
I know that. However workers shouldn't be the only ones to think up the prizes. They might think of something cool for the place, but will the players like it? It's good to get a GT participant in on the idea, or even better, the whole bunch.

Yeah it is 1/80, but like I said it pops up a lot more than that. Since the chance of a super rare mystery gift is 1/20, and there are four total prizes as super mystery gifts, it works out to 1/80. (Unless something changed and I'm not aware of it)

Matt
17th October 2004, 07:26 AM
sorry everyone :( my grandma's having problems again and she's really sick in the hospital so I've been there all weekend.

Airen: MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps, Hollow Stone (Free MG)
Here's your 2 Stamps.
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Soo: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin

Kelly: Here's your 1 Stamp.
You'll have to ask someone else about the stat mod die because I know nothing about them :s:

Amy: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

Cheesey: Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin

sorry gtg

Jay
17th October 2004, 08:59 AM
That's kind of unfair on the people though. I mean last time you left the people go for a week (if I recall) without a poll due to this, and if this problem is persisting then why are you here to take on the responsibilities? I find that kind of selfish to andyizcool and the people who want to partake in your business.

Get a new worker please. Really. It would help.

Edit: About these non-poll responses, I'm actually becoming concerned about the place (haven't I always?). Hope you understand. :wave:

Moonlight Espeon
17th October 2004, 10:10 AM
That's kind of unfair on the people though. I mean last time you left the people go for a week (if I recall) without a poll due to this, and if this problem is persisting then why are you here to take on the responsibilities? I find that kind of selfish to andyizcool and the people who want to partake in your business.

Get a new worker please. Really. It would help.

Edit: About these non-poll responses, I'm actually becoming concerned about the place (haven't I always?). Hope you understand. :wave:

Completely agreed, I have no idea what happened to the old workers but they were reliable, I'm not saying that the current workers aren't but it would be nice if we could have a more versatile group rather than 2 or 3 people.

AntiAsh Superstar
17th October 2004, 10:37 AM
I hope your grandma feels better soon, Matt.

I'd like to use the red and blue MG coins for my second turn of the EMT this month, please. :196:

Kirei
17th October 2004, 10:39 AM
I hope your grandma feels better soon, Matt.

I'd like to use the red and blue MG coins for my second turn of the EMT this month, please. :196:

andyizcool
17th October 2004, 01:27 PM
Soo
EMT: Lock-On TM

(10/17) Do you like poetry? Why/Why not? Do you prefer reading poems or having them read to you? Why?

Cheesey
17th October 2004, 01:34 PM
(10/17) Do you like poetry? Why/Why not? Do you prefer reading poems or having them read to you? Why?
Poetry can be interesting to read, and I like learning about different styles of writing anyway. They can also depict certain moods, sometimes a lot more effectively than simple writing can, so they can be a little bit more emotional. I much prefer reading poems myself as I get bored if they are read to my - Plus, my concentration starts to fade and my mind starts to wander. I've never been terribly keen on having anything read to me, actually.

1 MG, please.

Lady Vulpix
17th October 2004, 03:16 PM
Quite new, actually. About a month old. I had to change my old one because a thunderbolt broke most of it (and no, it wasn't Caledor's in case anyone was wondering). I'm not changing it again any time soon, I've only just got it.

I'd like to get the Stat Modification Die, especially because I programmed it. :D And because I'd like to try it out in a battle. I think there are enough Mystery Gifts for now. Too many can make the forum chaotic. *Remembers when Rare Candies were given out as Mystery Gifts and hope nothing like that happens again.*

Yes, I like it. I enjoy reading, and I like how words can be arranged in a way that inspire beauty and transmit emotions at the same time. I prefer to read them myself, so can give them my own interpretation without getting them filtered by someone else first.

Wolfsong
17th October 2004, 08:26 PM
Amy: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

I'd like to sell that stone for a ccp please

some of it is ok. The kind thats straight forward, and you can see what its about the first time that you read it. The kind that english teachers make you read and delve deep into to discover hidden meanings i could care less for. I'd rather have them read becuase its always fun to hear poems read aloud.

Skye
17th October 2004, 11:15 PM
I like poetry because it involves reading, writing, and thinking. I like to read poems on my own and try to think about them. Songs are like poetry. ... Songs ARE poetry. With music.. And I like to read them myself because I find it easier to pay attention if you can go back over a few words every now and then.

I would also like to use my three Red MG Coins for my first EMT of this month, please.

DarkPsychicCharizard
18th October 2004, 01:20 PM

I don't like poetry very much... probably because of how lessons about poetry were delivered in school. I could really care less about the hidden meaning between each and every word. Some poems are okay, though. I prefer having poems read to me, because since I dislike poetry so much, I feel like I can't be bothered with reading it.

1 MG, please.

Charizard04621
19th October 2004, 06:46 PM

Hmm, I guess it's ok. I like the language and stuff... Hate explicating though. And I'd rather read it myself; for some reason I get annoyed when people read aloud. Probably because I could read it silently three times faster.

andyizcool
22nd October 2004, 06:54 AM
IMPORTANT
Sorry this is all my fault for not updating this place. I've just been feeling down a lot and find it hard to think of even some simple Polls. I really think we need a new Worker here so if you want to help please PM Matt and myself and we'll choose one.

Cheesey
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Gabi
MG: Mystery Box, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy
*Hands over 1 CCP*
MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Airen
MG: 2 Green MGcoins
EMT: Defense Curl TM

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Lunar Gem

Karin

(10/18) What time do you normally wake up? Why? What time do you consider to be early waking up? What time to you consider to be late waking up?

(10/19) Do you get bored when travelling? Why/Why not? What do you do if you get bored? Why?

(10/20) Who's your favourite celebratity? Why? Have you ever met them in person? Would you like to?

(10/21) What's your most valuable possession to yourself? Why? How did it become your most valuable possession?

(10/22) What have you been up to recently to keep yourself busy? Is this something you do often? Why/Why not?

Skye
22nd October 2004, 10:10 AM
(10/18) What time do you normally wake up? Why? What time do you consider to be early waking up? What time to you consider to be late waking up?
I wake up around 8-9 AM, just to I can get in the internet and hang out. Early waking up would be 6-7 in the morning, and late? I don't think I'm ever late in waking up. I guess 5:30 PM would be late to me. ^_^U

(10/19) Do you get bored when travelling? Why/Why not? What do you do if you get bored? Why?
I do, because I over read of pl;ay games or whatever. If I do, then I just listen to some nice soothing music, (AKA Evanescence. LOL) and fall asleep because I have nothing do do to amuse myself.

(10/20) Who's your favourite celebratity? Why? Have you ever met them in person? Would you like to?
Um. I'd say Richard Dean Anderson(Pl,ayed McGuiver(sp?) and Jack O'neil in Stargate: SG1. And I like both shows. ^_^ I've never met him in person, but I would like to. Though I'm certain that will NEVER happen... v__v

(10/21) What's your most valuable possession to yourself? Why? How did it become your most valuable possession?
Um... My horses, I guess. They mean a lot to me because they have really helped me build self confidence and self esteem(though I still could use a bit more. Heheheh..). And because I jump over fences, I have made a lit of mistakes and my horses have really helped me out by saving me.. a lot. Good old horses. :yes:

(10/22) What have you been up to recently to keep yourself busy? Is this something you do often? Why/Why not?
I read stories, write my own stories, and keep up on the internet. I do this often, though I also ride horses, cutting down on my internet time. And I do these things because I love reading and writing, I love my horses, and I love to talk with my friends via internet.

And I would like to use one of my Green MG Coins to get my second EMT for this month, please.

Moonlight Espeon
22nd October 2004, 02:59 PM

I normally wake up at 6:45 in the morning on a schoolday and at least 9:00 in the morning on a weekend, and probably somewhere around 10-noon on a day off. I consider waking up early to be anything earlier than 7:30 AM, and so I think it's too early every day for school.. I think waking up late would be anything later than 12. You gotta live, y'know..

Of course I get bored. I get bored when I have a headache due to my Game Boy Advance and cannot play anymore, have played every last handheld game we've brought and STILL is not there. But sometimes I can amuse myself by listening to the radio.. I sleep a lot on trips.

(10/20) Who's your favourite celebrity? Why? Have you ever met them in person? Would you like to?

Favorite celebrity.. hmm.. let's think here.. Hum. It would have to be a singer of some sort, and if it was a singer most people know who I'll say, Evanescence. If I have to pick one, Amy. She has a beautiful voice. No, I haven't met them in person, and I don't know if I'd be up to meeting a celebrity in person, personally

Most valuable possession. Hmm. Well, I can't say a token of gratitude or a gift from a passed one, because I haven't experienced that.. yet. I'd have to say myself that my most valuable possession has to be my computer. There's nothing else I can think of. I meet so many people here and it never gets old, so, yeah.

Replaying FFX-2 for the fourth time. Yes, I'm that addicted. And I've been going to the park with friends, it rocks. Yes, I do it so often its unhealthy >.> I do it often because it amuses me.. Although I'm easy to amuse..

5 MGs please.

DarkPsychicCharizard
22nd October 2004, 03:42 PM

Normally, I wake up at 7:00. I have to go to school and all. When I don't have to go to school, I can wake up as late as 12:00. I don't like being woken up at 6:00, since it's too early for anything... the sun isn't even up yet then! I don't consider any time late for waking up, since sometimes, I don't wake up until 15:00.

I do get bored when travelling. Looking out the car/bus/plane window and looking at the scenery/clouds can get very boring after a while. Playing too much with my Gameboy Advance SP gives me a headache after a while, and I usually can't draw at all when I'm travelling. I tend to sleep just to pass time.

My favorite celebrity? Oh man. I have two, Tim Burton and Danny Elfman. I have a lot of respect for both of them, ever since I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's a wonderful movie. Then I found out that they paired up for a few other movies that I loved when I was little! I love how they always bring something of themselves to their work, and don't just work according to what society says should be done. Well... okay, Planet of the Apes sucked, but that's an exception. I would love to meet them, though I don't think I'll ever get the chance. =(

My most valuable possessions are two homemade articulated figures of my favorite anime characters, Arukenimon and Mummymon from Digimon Adventure 02. I got them in a package from my best friend. They're my most valuable possessions because my friend made them for me, which makes them more special than any other object I possess.

I've been drawing, which is my usual way to keep myself busy. A recent addition is playing with my Gameboy Advance SP. I've been advancing a lot in Pokemon Fire Red. I haven't played any Pokemon games for such a long time, and I've been having a blast playing Fire Red. It brings back some wonderful memories from my old Red and Blue.

5 MGs, please.

Charizard04621
22nd October 2004, 07:21 PM

Um... My mind. Without it I would feel helpless; the greatest way to punish me is to take away my capacity to reason. I use my mind for way too many things to be able to stand having to lose it. If I needed to say which old-age disease I would hate the most, I'd have to say Alzheimer's or forms of dementia that cause memory loss. That's just... something I hope I never have to deal with. I volunteer at the local Alzheimer's home, and those people aren't happy at all...

College scholarship applications, November 1 deadline; enough said. I'll be glad when I'm finally done because I only have to do it once.

andyizcool
23rd October 2004, 09:09 AM
Airen
MG: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin
EMT: Swift TM

Kelly
MG: Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem, Darkness Gem, Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Berry, Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Division Gem, Red MGcoin

Karin
MG: Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

(10/23) What do you mostly use the Internet for? Do you open many webpages at once when using the Internet? Why/Why not?

Moonlight Espeon
23rd October 2004, 09:33 AM
I'll forge my Darkness Gem and Hollow Stone together to make a Night Stone for 2 stamps from my total of 29, and evolve my Eevee, Umbra, into an Umbreon.
(10/23) What do you mostly use the Internet for? Do you open many webpages at once when using the Internet? Why/Why not?

I mostly use the internet for talking to people and playing games. I open a few webpages, I usually have at least 3 tabs open because I like to be in many places at once.

1 MG please.

EDIT: and I'll use one of my 3 Red MGCoins (I recieved one a while back) to get a game of Mystery Pokemon.

DarkPsychicCharizard
23rd October 2004, 09:46 AM

I mostly use the Internet to talk to my friends on Instant Messanger programs and for discussing some subjects that interest me on message boards. I open at least four webpages at once, so I won't miss anything interesting on the message boards I visit. Unlike websites, they update themselves quickly.

MG, please. Also, I would like to have two cranks at the EMT. *hands over six Red MGCoins*

Shadow Djinn
23rd October 2004, 12:57 PM

I mostly use the Internet for Game info/walkthroughs, and just to visit the forums I go to. I also play Counter-strike, so yeah. I don't like have lots of webpages open at once unless I'm reffing an ASB Battle and I need to keep the attack beta open. It feels...so cluttered o_o

Skye
23rd October 2004, 01:18 PM
IMing people, and Message Boards. And at the least I have two windows, sometimes three. But too many and I get mixed up. The more windows I have, the more active I can be.

And I would like to sell my 3 Solar Gems(XD) for 6 Stamps, please. Plus, I'm teaching my Swift EMT to Amaris.

Jay
23rd October 2004, 02:40 PM

I use internet for homework, research, mmorpgs, mirc, yep. I use the tab option in Mozilla a lot, and on average I have four tabs up since it's easier to navigate through.

Wolfsong
23rd October 2004, 03:12 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please.

I usually wake up at 6:15 to give myself time to get read for classes mainly on tuesday and thursday. Occasionally i will sleep tll around 7 or 8 on monday wednesday or fridays since i don't have classes till 10 on those days. I'd say anytime before 6 am is early and when school is in session anytime after eight is late.

Not really, becuase usually when i'm travelling its on the weekends and i'm going home and i have to keep an eye out on the other people driving so that i won't have any wrecks. That'll keep you from getting bored.

I'd have to say currently its Toby Keith. I like his music and hes not afraid to say what he feels in his music. I've never met him, btu i would love to. He seems like a nice person.

I'd have to say that its anything that was a gift from my grandparents on my dads side or anything that has both of their names on it. I was close to them both, and now that my granddad is no longer here, anything that came from them has special meaning

Working on papers. I do it whenever they are assigned, but how often depends upon the teachers. most only have one paper in the semester but there are others who want several. I don't care much for it, btu i do it becuase its required and i want good grades.

I use it to talk with friends, get information for school, and play the occasional game. I usually have a minim of 2 or 3 open at once but sometimes more or less btu thats my usual. it makes it easier to do several things at once.

Lady Vulpix
23rd October 2004, 07:13 PM
From my Mystery Box I'd like a Blue MGCoin, please. Then I'll use 2 Blue MGCoins to get my 2 EMTs for October.

I normally wake up around 7 AM. Any time before 6 would be too early, and any time after 10 would be too late for me.

I don't get bored. If the landscape doesn't help, there's no conversation and I don't have a good book with me, I always have my imagination to keep me entertained. I'm really grateful for it.

No idea, sorry. I don't care much about whether someone is a celebrity or not, let alone rank them.

My stories. They're an important part of my life and I put my heart into them, and they can't be replaced if they get lost, so I keep them in a safe place and treasure them.

Today I've been studying and correcting a project. I do those things often because I'm a university student (hence the studying) and an assistant teacher (hence the correcting).

Checking my e-mail and forums like TPM. And yes, I do, so I can multi-task among all the pages.

Charizard04621
24th October 2004, 08:12 AM

AIM, TPM, Battle.net, and Yahoo games (Chess). Yeah, I open up lots of different pages because I like multitasking; that way I can move faster. It's annoying to have to rely on only one page, and at times it's advantageous to pull up multiple pages. When I type up a battle scenario, for example, I need my Adoptee page and the P-files pokédex open at the same time.

*Murkrow
24th October 2004, 08:34 AM
[color=#c0c0c0]
*Murkrow:
MG: Division Gem
GT: As I flap my wings, even the dark will be bright. Who am I?

Sell the gem for 2 CCPs, and is the GT Moltres? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please :)

I mainly just use it for homework or checking out sites like this. As for having more than one page open; it depends how my computer's running-it's got a bad habit of disconnecting me if I have over a certain number. Though that's not all the time so I can never know if it's alright to open more ¬_¬ Usually it can handle two pages and AIM/MSN. I prefer having more than one page open, it makes it easier to find what you want if I can search two sites at once.

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

andyizcool
24th October 2004, 04:04 PM
EMT Game
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???
Guesses:

Kelly
*Hands over a Night Stone*
MP: Celebi, Barboach, Roselia, Hoppip, Metang, Rattata, Machop, Weezing, Hypno, Mankey, Diglett, Larvitar, Golem, Muk

DarkPsychicCharizard
EMT: Endeavor TM, Toxic TM

Shadow Djinn
MG: Blue MGcoin

Airen
*Hands over 6 Stamps*

Jay

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin

Gabi
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin, Red MGcoin
EMT: Magical Leaf TM, Thunder TM
MG: Darkness Gem, Berry, Photosynthesis Gem, Stat Modification Die, Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Karin
MG: Blue MGcoin

Hannah
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
MG: Spark Gem
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon is revived from a Fossil looking like a sharp object.

(10/24) How many times a month do you think we should have the Poll Competition? Why? Do you think the current prizes (Free MG + Green MGCoin) should be changed? Why/Why not?

Wolfsong
24th October 2004, 04:09 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please.

For the emt game is it yawn *crosses fingers*

(10/24) How many times a month do you think we should have the Poll Competition? Why? Do you think the current prizes (Free MG + Green MGCoin) should be changed? Why/Why not?

I think about once a month. That way it could be somethign to look forward too, and it isn't run in the ground too much. I like the current prrizes because green mg coins are useful and if you win, you've already answered you're own poll, so if you didnt' get a free mg if its selected then well, you just got the short end of the stick because you'll be unable to answer it for that day since you've aleady answered it.

Moonlight Espeon
24th October 2004, 05:27 PM

I think it should be once a month also, because it's enough time for everyone to get a chance, but not enough times to get absolutely everyone the prizes. The current prizes are fine.

1 MG please.

MP: Is it a Grass-type Pokemon?

Skye
24th October 2004, 05:44 PM
10/24) How many times a month do you think we should have the Poll Competition? Why? Do you think the current prizes (Free MG + Green MGCoin) should be changed? Why/Why not?
Once a month sounds good to me. That way it doesn't get overdone. And the prizes shouldn't be changed, they look great to me. After all, who can argue with a Green MG Coin and a free MG?

And I would also like to sell my newest Solar Gem*glares at MG Randomizer* for 2 more Stamps, please.

andyizcool
24th October 2004, 07:11 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
MG: Red MGcoin

Kelly
MP: Yes.

Airen
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Shadow Djinn
24th October 2004, 07:24 PM

Um, I guess the Poll Competition should just be a monthly thing. Not a lot of people will get a chance if it's like every week o.o. The prize seems fine to me ^^'

Linc
24th October 2004, 07:33 PM
Hmm... nothing really. Just goin' outside and drawing and stuff... nothing really active... I draw often and go outside often, because both those things really make me happy when I do them.

I just use the internet to... um... I don't know. It's a mix of communication and just plain old web surfing. Yeah, I open like 6 at a time, which causes my computer to freeze. I do that because I often check like three things while I'm posting on something else while editing my web page on another thing. ^^;

10/24) How many times a month do you think we should have the Poll Competition? Why? Do you think the current prizes (Free MG + Green MGCoin) should be changed? Why/Why not?
Once a month is fine, just so everybody doesn't fry their brains trying to think of polls too much. The current prizes are great, and a Green MGCoin is awesome! I like those beacause a Green MGCoin alows you to have more chances at getting MGs!

Lady Vulpix
25th October 2004, 04:55 PM
Wow, great prizes! I'll give the Stat die to Sophie, the Magical Leaf TM to Sylvan and the Thunder TM... I haven't decided yet. Iael can learn it, but his Special Attack is not so good and he already knows Thunderbolt. I'll see if someone else can put it to a better use first.

Maybe twice a month would be a good idea. Why? I don't know, I think it's a decent amount of time. I like the current prizes, once more just because I think they're good.

[Edit: I'm giving my Thunder TM to Karin. I hope she enjoys it.]

The_Missing_Link
25th October 2004, 05:24 PM
EMT: Metronome

andyizcool
25th October 2004, 05:27 PM
EMT Game
Base PP: 20
Base Power: ???
Guesses: Yawn, Metronome

Shadow Djinn
MG: Miracle Berry

Linc
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP

Gabi

(10/25) Have you ever been ill? How bad was it? How long did it take you to get better? How often do you become ill?

The_Missing_Link
25th October 2004, 05:32 PM
EMT: Mega Punch

(10/25) Have you ever been ill? How bad was it? How long did it take you to get better? How often do you become ill?

I've been sick a few times; chicken pox, flu, strep throat. Don't remember how long the pox lasted since I was a little kid but the flu usually lasts a week. It's better to be sick when you're a kid, so you won't miss a ton of school work when you get back. I don't get majorly sick that often, I'm afflicted more with minor stuff, such as colds or sore throats

Wolfsong
25th October 2004, 05:42 PM
Emt: assist?

Yeah. when i was little, i'd have many sinus infections. enough to be annoying. As for recently, about a year ago, i found out that i had a hernia. For two years i was getting sick to my stomach every morning and only able to eat once a day. My parents finally made me go to the doctor, and he found out i had the hernia and gave me medicine, and i'm better now.

Moonlight Espeon
25th October 2004, 05:48 PM
MP (reduced): Celebi, Roselia, Hoppip
Q: Is this Pokemon from the G/S/C set?

EMT Game: Charm?

Well.. It depends what you mean. Fatally, no. But I've had colds and ear infections and stomach viruses by the hundreds. They usually go away in a day or two but one time I had a cold for a week and a half..
That's really the worst that's ever happened to me, I'm lucky.

Skye
25th October 2004, 05:49 PM
I've been ill a lot of times before. The worse two cases I can remember were when I had gotten stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction, and a few years back when I had Chicken Pox... Those took a couple of days to clear up. I actually don't get ill very often. Besides the common cold(which I get one every year in spring) I'm actually very healthy... Except when I fall off of a horse and get scratches and the usual.

And I'll use a Red MG Coin to play Mystery Pokemon, please.

Charizard04621
25th October 2004, 06:37 PM

A monthly competition is good, not too often and not too long to wait for. The current prizes are also nice, since MGCoin credits are important currency for GT affairs, and it's nice to get an extra little surprise gift as well.

Ill? Sick, yes, ill, no. Never been that severe. Worst I've had is shingles, which is a pretty nasty affliction but not as bad as some of the stuff that can happen. You get horrible itches and spasmodic stabbing pains in your spine, and if you touch your back it's like... tender. But it's nothing compared to serious illnesses like leukemia and stuff, since you can recover in like 2 weeks.

aragornbird
25th October 2004, 07:47 PM
I use the internet mostly for chatting in forums and posting my pictures on DeviantArt. I may also use it to look or pictures or research information. Yeah, I open up several pages at once because it's more convienient that way.

I think once or twice a month, but it should be a random date, which makes it more fun and surprising. Maybe also make it so that a person can't win twice in a roll, to give other people a chance. The prizes are fine, and the Green MGCoin comes in handy when you feel like playing a game or using the EMT.

Yeah, I've been sick quite a few times. I had a cold last early this year and I felt really drowsy and couldn't think straight. I got to get out of school for three days. But that's been a while and I dont get sick that often.

EMT: Return.

Shadow Djinn
25th October 2004, 08:47 PM

I've only had the basics..flu, strep throat, cold, blah. They average out to be about a week long or so...I don't become ill very often though, thank god.

By the way, What does Miracle Berry do? o_o

andyizcool
25th October 2004, 08:53 PM
By the way, What does Miracle Berry do? o_o
Cures any Status your Pokemon might gain in a Battle.

Becca

Amy

Kelly

Airen
MP: Milotic, Snorunt, Hitmonlee, Grimer, Vibrava, Psyduck, Deoxys, Rattata, Kadabra, Whiscash, Illumise, Grumpig, Sharpedo, Slaking

Karin
MG: Berry, Solar Gem

Aragornbird
MG: Red MGcoin, Spark Gem, Red MGcoin

Shadow Djinn

Skye
25th October 2004, 09:09 PM
MP: Can this Pokemon evolve from its current state?

And I would like to sell my Division Gem for 2 Stamps, please.

Shadow Djinn
25th October 2004, 11:27 PM
I'd like to sell my Division Gem for 2 stamps please.

Kirei
26th October 2004, 03:41 AM
EMT: Mega Kick?

I normally wake up for work at 8am. Ade wakes me up because I'm not very good in the mornings. I think anything before 7 would be difficult and a lie in for me is about 10.

If I'm driving I don't normally get bored because I'm watching the road. If I'm on the train I don't normally get bored because I read a book.

Hmm, Ginger from the Wildhearts, Valo from HIM and the Darkness guy and his brother are all very sexy so them! If I'm not judging on sexiness I'd say my cousin counts as he's in quite a successful rock band. I've met my cousin, hahaha but none of the others! I'm going to see my cousin's band tonight.

My car and my engagement ring, because I'd be mortified if I lost either of them. I love my little car, I've had it for 8 years now and it's really cute! It is a Fiat Cinquecento. And my engagement ring, because that kind of thing is irreplaceable.

I've been at work recently, which I do often, because it's my job(!) And in my spare time I've been playing Fable!

I have a few pages at the same time. I normally like checking TPM and Tsuyois Lair forums, and I also do my livejournal (bugsytpm) and email my friends. I don't mind having lots of pages up at once.

I think the competition should be once a month, and the prizes are quite good. How do you choose the best poll?

Yes, I've been ill lots of times. I've been ill lately for about a month. I had the flu, then a throat infection and now I'm ill with the after effects of it (just run down). I get ill quite often.
:196:

andyizcool
26th October 2004, 07:28 AM
EMT Game
Guesses: Yawn, Metronome, Mega Punch, Assist, Charm, Return, Mega Kick

Airen
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Shadow Djinn
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Soo
MG: Red MGcoin, Mystery Box, Lunar Gem, Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Berry, Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

(10/26) Do you watch DVDs? What do you watch them on? Do you prefer watching DVDs on the same thing everytime or do you swap over? Why/Why not?

Wolfsong
26th October 2004, 07:32 AM
Sell that gem for ccps

EMT Game: Nature Power?

(10/26) Do you watch DVDs? What do you watch them on? Do you prefer watching DVDs on the same thing everytime or do you swap over? Why/Why not?

Yes, most of the time on the dvd player at home. Every once in a while, I watch them on my computer but not very often since i fon't want to wear it out.

Now i'm off to class

Kirei
26th October 2004, 07:44 AM
EMT: Swords Dance?

Wow!! I've always wanted a Mystery Box! :) Yay!! Can I open it please and I'd like a Blue MG Coin for my uncommon item.

Can I sell the Lunar Gem, Light Gem and Darkness Gem for stamps please?

I do watch DVDs, and I watch them through our XBox. Sometimes I watch them through a DVD player because that's what we have at my parents' house. I think the XBox is fine though, so I mostly use that! :196:

DarkPsychicCharizard
26th October 2004, 11:45 AM

One time a month is quite enough. People need some time to come up with these polls. I myself don't have any idea how you guys manage to come up with a poll a day! :) The current prizes shouldn't be changed, as they are quite good.

Of course I've been ill. Most people have gone ill at least once in their lives, I'm sure. The worst illness I had, I had it when I was in the ninth grade. Sinusitis. It was so bad I didn't go to school for two weeks. And I recall that it really hurt my head, too. I don't get ill very often, thankfully.

Yes, I do watch DVDs. I have a little over twenty, making me the person with the biggest collection of DVDs in the house. I usually watch them on my PlayStation 2, although I have to drag my family out of the living room sometimes so I could watch my region 1 DVDs there. I'm fine with my PS2, although I think watching my DVDs in the living room is better. It's annoying that I have to make such a great effort to clear out the living room for this purpose.

Three MGs, please.

Cheesey
26th October 2004, 12:06 PM
I think one time a month is enough. Basically for the same reasons as DarkPsychicCharizard, but to be honest my mind is a littlemuddled up at the minute, and I've got to go out tonight so I don't have much time to think right now anyway. But right now DPC's idea seems perfectly reasonable to me, but if I get the time inthe next little while then I'll say so. The prizes are good though.

I've had a flu type thing when I was younger, and I've had food poisoningbefore too. It took about a week for me to get better for each of those illnesses. And of course I've had afew other things before,but those were just minor bugs and I can't really remember those. The food poisoning was reallynasty, I had horrible "bathroom emergencies" you could say... It wasn't nice. Sorry for anyone whomight be eating! The flu thing was just like an extreme version of a cold with the odd fever and nauseauted feelings. I don't get badly sick very often though.

I do watch DVDs, yeah. I watch them on the DVD player in the living room - In theory I could watch them on my computer but it isn't working right now for some reason. I prefer wacthing them in the living room because that's where all the large and comfortable furniture is, and my swivelly chair I use to sit at when I'm on my computer makes squeaky noises and the occasional "BANG" noise. Which is a little worrying.

3 MGs, please.

andyizcool
26th October 2004, 12:13 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
MG: Stat Modification Die

Soo
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin, Darkness Gem
*Hands over 6 Stamps*

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Cheesey
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Mystery Box

Moonlight Espeon
26th October 2004, 03:10 PM

Sure, I watch DVDs sometimes. On my DVD player downstairs, of course. I haven't tried watching DVDs on my comp/PS2 yet, I will soon probably if a movie comes out that I'm interested in seeing..

1 MG please.

MP (reduced): Celebi, Hoppip
Q3: Hmm.. Is this Pokemon Flying/Grass-type?

Matt
26th October 2004, 03:29 PM
moonlight espeon: Lunar Gem

yeah of course i watch dvds lol. watch them all the time :yes: i watch them on a dvd player obviously ;o ps2 sometimes, though. i watch them whever is most convient for me lol.

um yeah? i'm ill a lot anyway, lol. most of the time it isn't all that serious, but sometimes it is!! it mostly takes me a day or two to get over the minor things but maybe a week or two on the major things.

aragornbird
26th October 2004, 05:21 PM
Well, I used to watch DVDs pretty often, but now I'm too busy. I always watch them on a normal DVD player. Sometimes I will choose to use my mom's laptop, but only to take screenshots of the film.

EMT: Recover?

Shadow Djinn
26th October 2004, 05:26 PM

I watch DVDs indeed ^_^. I usually watch them on the PS2/computer, and occasaionally on the DVD player. I like to watch DVDs again because usually I forget what's going to happen so it's exciting all over again, lol.

Charizard04621
26th October 2004, 07:24 PM
I'll sell the Solar Gem for 2 Stamps. And thanks again Gabi! That was so generous. :)

andyizcool
26th October 2004, 07:31 PM
Kelly

Matt
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Aragornbird

Shadow Djinn

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Moonlight Espeon
26th October 2004, 07:42 PM
Selling Lunar Gem for 2 stamps, please.
MP: Is it Hoppip? XD That's the only choice left..
Anyway, with that concluded, if I got it right, if the Pokemon guess doesn't count, then I'll have a Green MGCoin for my prize. If it does count, I'll have a Blue MGCoin. XD
Then, I'll use my newly acquired Green MGCoin or Blue MGcoin with 1 Red MGCoin (depending on the prize I got) to take a nice crank at the EMT as my first of the month and my first ever. XD
I'll use one of my other Red MGCoins to request a game of Guess This!, please.
Oh, and by the way, when are we gonna know who's the new worker? *hides*.. lol.

Matt
26th October 2004, 07:56 PM
Oh, and by the way, when are we gonna know who's the new worker? *hides*.. lol.

huh? :s: what new workers, lol? I haven't gotten a single pm :rolleyes: even though it's quite obvious you sent a pm to andy. you're supposed to send it to both of us.

Moonlight Espeon: here's your 2 stamps.
GT: I will awaken from my sleep if you sing to me in a voice of purity. Who am I?

Moonlight Espeon
26th October 2004, 08:02 PM
huh? :s: what new workers, lol? I haven't gotten a single pm :rolleyes: even though it's quite obvious you sent a pm to andy. you're supposed to send it to both of us.

Moonlight Espeon: here's your 2 stamps.
GT: I will awaken from my sleep if you sing to me in a voice of purity. Who am I?

I was supposed to? :x
*sends pm* XD
Hmm.. Awaken from sleep if sang to in a voice of purity..
The only thing I could remotely think of is Jirachi, so that's my guess.
I have no idea in the world if that's right though.

Skye
26th October 2004, 10:08 PM
I watch DVDs. I've used TVs and my computer. I prefer my computer, though I usually use a TV. I just use what's avaliable at the time.

MP(remaining): Snorunt, Grimer, Vibrava, Psyduck, Rattata, Kadabra.
Does this Pokemon have more than one type?

AntiAsh Superstar
27th October 2004, 02:18 AM
I'd like to sell the Darkness Gem please, for stamps.

I don't have captured pokémon, so can I give my CCP to Amy please? Would it be ok for you to post that to make sure she sees it? :196:

Kirei
27th October 2004, 02:20 AM
I'd like to sell the Darkness Gem please, for stamps.

I don't have captured pokémon, so can I give my CCP to Amy please? Would it be ok for you to post that to make sure she sees it? :196:

andyizcool
27th October 2004, 05:39 AM
EMT Game
Base Accuracy: 90
Guesses: Yawn, Metronome, Mega Punch, Assist, Charm, Return, Mega Kick, Nature Power, Swords Dance, Recover

Kelly
MP: Correct. Take your Green MGCoin.

Airen
MG: Red MGcoin
MP: No.

Soo
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Amy
1 CCP (From Soo)

(10/27) Create your own Poll day. If you win you get a Free MG and a Green MGCoin.

I guess this ends another Version of Goldenrod Tower and I'll open the new one in just a minute. Please don't post here now and just wait for the new Version to be posted. So would a kind Mod just close this Topic for us? Thanks.