View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower v.29

Pages : [1] 2

Matt
30th August 2004, 06:10 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool and Matt

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only won 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Linc
30th August 2004, 06:14 PM
( 8/30 ) Do you/did you get a lot of homework in school? Do you/did you like to do the homework? What was one of the subjects that gave you the most?

Yes, I get a lot of homework in school, even though school didn't start yet, over the years I have gotten a lot of homework. No I don't like to do homework. One of the subjects that gives me the most trouble is math, takes forever!

Wolfsong
30th August 2004, 08:42 PM
I'd like to sell that hollow stone for ccps, that divison gem for stamps and take those 10 stamps/ccps in stamps please.

( 8/30 ) Do you/did you get a lot of homework in school? Do you/did you like to do the homework? What was one of the subjects that gave you the most?

Since uni has just started, we've only had the first day of classes today, we haven't had much homework yet. I expect that that will change soon. Don't really like it, but i don't like not doing it. The one i can remembver though i don't recall if it was last semester or the time berore last it was children's lit. I loved that class but it was a lot of home work

Charizard04621
30th August 2004, 08:56 PM

Lol if you count 4 APs and a total of 3 hours of homework a day a lot, then yes. Oh, and why on EARTH would I LIKE to do homework? O_o;;; I only have 4 subjects because with 4 APs I don't have to take a fifth, but in order of most homework load, they're Physics, English, Calculus BC, and Computer Science. Takes me an hour to finish my Physics homework. Woo.

classy_cat18
30th August 2004, 11:06 PM
I get a lot of homework, but it's not really homework in some classes. In some classes it's just a lot of reading and note-taking to make sure that I don't screw up on a quiz/test/exam. I always hated to do homework, but I hate flunking even more. My computer classes had me in the computer lab almost all day every day.

MG please.

Jay
31st August 2004, 06:42 AM

No. I've only gotten one assignment this whole year so far and I don't even remember doing that. I never used to like homework, except when people used to complain about it all the time. rolleyes

Well in Maths class back in high school, if you didn't finish your work in class you had to do it at home. Note that I always finished it but everyone else was left with homework, and of course, they ask me if they can borrow my work book to copy the answers. :rolleyes: In terms of quantity of homework, it would either be year 9 or 10 maths or year 10 science. In terms of quality, English was always a pain in the ass.

- 1 MG for Wolfsong once again. ^_^;

Everoy
31st August 2004, 04:29 PM
( 8/29 ) Do you hope to get married when you're older? Why/Why not? If you're going to, do you think you'll have kids? Even if you're not going to get married, do you think you'll adopt?

Yes, I do. I just want someone to love, that's all! I want to have kids, even if I have to adoipt, because I want a person to teach and in some ways learn from (how do you use those new-fangled time travel machines :P)

Yes, I did :( I don't like homework. We got at least 4 homework assignments every week :( Math gave me the most for some reason, I got a summer packet that I still have to finish, and school starts tommorow...

MOVING ON...

Jay
1st September 2004, 05:03 AM
Hey guys where's the poll for the last two days? :( (Going on to three)

Linc
1st September 2004, 07:00 AM
I was wondering the exact same thing. :( I was gonna say it... *cries*

Wolfsong
1st September 2004, 07:25 AM
I'd like two cranks at the EMT please *hands over 2 green MG Coins

andyizcool
1st September 2004, 07:31 AM
Linc
MG: Berry

Amy
*Hands over 1 CCP*
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem
EMT: Night Shade TM, Wing Attack TM

Karin
MG: Flame Gem

Shonta
MG: Darkness Gem

Patrick
MG: Solar Gem, Solar Gem

(8/31) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not?

(9/1) What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Why/Why not? Has it been hard getting back into school life? Why?

Wolfsong
1st September 2004, 07:40 AM
(8/31) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not?

It was okay, but i was ready to go out. I missed being able to come and go when i wanted with the exception of class. My parents didn't want me to go without one of them, becuase they were afraid that somethign woudl happen to me. Being an only child has its downsides.

(9/1) What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Why/Why not? Has it been hard getting back into school life? Why?

Basically school and work and so far thats about it. I've not had time to do anything else. No it hasn't, becuae i've got a relatively simple schedule now, and though working the long hours make me tired it should pay off when i get the paycheck.

I'd like to sell that gem and stone for stamps please

tries to decide who to give those tms to on my team.

Linc
1st September 2004, 07:40 AM
Yeah, I enjoyed summer, even though after our long trip to the beach we were practically broke since it cost so much. Why? Because I get to stay away from the horrid place for two months. I didn't missmuch, because nothing different from what we always do in summer really happened.

Nothing really, going to some friends houses, the usual stuff. Nothing interesting, except my friend's box of silly string cans diappeared off the face of the Earth, and that was pretty funny. Yeah, it's been kinda hard, even though school didn't start yet, but still. It's hard because now I have to go to bed earlier, go to the store like every two days to get school stuff, things like that.

classy_cat18
1st September 2004, 08:29 AM
It had it's ups and downs. Mostly downs. I'm a twenty-year-old without a driver's license. *looks at everyone* Yeah, that's right. I...can't...drive! That means no summer job of my dreams! No working in a bookstore! No big summer trip, with or without my family! But my birthday wasn't so bad. My friend gave me Naruto anime.

Not much. Working on my puzzle, trying to get through that Lavalava level in Paper Mario, reading, writing. Nothing interesting. I don't really have an interesting life outside of summer vacation. My counselor thought that I should take a semester off of school because of all the stress. Birmingham-Southern is no joke. And that's why my life is boring right now!

2 MGs please. And I would also like two cranks of the EMT. *gives 2 Green MGCoins*

andyizcool
1st September 2004, 09:41 AM
Amy
MG: Miracle Berry, Division Gem
*Hands over 3 Stamps*

Linc
MG: Division Gem, Division Gem

Shonta
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Blue MGcoin
EMT: Ice Ball TM, Strength TM

Linc
1st September 2004, 11:05 AM
I'd like to sell both those division gems for CCPs.

Wolfsong
1st September 2004, 12:23 PM
Amy
MG: Miracle Berry, Division Gem
*Hands over 3 Stamps*

I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please.

Also like to play a game of gt please.

Matt
1st September 2004, 07:41 PM
Linc: Here's your 4 CCPs!

Amy: Your 2 CCPs :)
I'm usually very quiet, but when I sense danger, you better cover your ears! Who am I?

Yeah, I have pretty much lol, but not in every class thank god. No, I hate homework o_O I don't know why anyone would want to like doing homework unless they were naturally a nerd at this stuff. Hmm... I think it's a tossup with Latin and Algebra 2 that's giving me the most homework.

( 8/31 ) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not

It was alright, I guess. I went on vacation a couple of times which was pretty awesome and it was great to have some vacation time from school, but I was ready to go back :) Yeah, I miss staying up late and watching all the good shows that come on late :( I haven't been able to stay up past 10:30 since I'm so tired from school lol

( 9/1 ) What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Why/Why not? Has it been hard getting back into school life? Why?

Nothing special, just doing my homework and studying for all the quizzes and stuff I have this week :no: As you can see, this isn't very interesting lol. Why? Well, it's school work for one thing heh, and I'd like to be doing something different like playing Sims or something. Not really, I'm not really a school person but it doesn't take me very long to get used to it.

I'll have 2 cranks of the EMT please. *hands over 2 Green MGcoins*

The_Missing_Link
1st September 2004, 07:58 PM

Lately, I've been working and coming here and Neopets, doing my stuff. School starts next Tuesday so I have a bit of time left but I want to take advantage of it by being lazy as much as possible

I'll sell my Flame Gem for stamps and take a stab at the EMT *prays for something useful and hands over a Green MGCoin*

Charizard04621
1st September 2004, 08:41 PM
I'll sell that Flame Gem for 2 stamps. I'll use 2 Green MGCoins to crank the EMT twice.

Wolfsong
1st September 2004, 09:10 PM
Linc: Here's your 4 CCPs!

Amy: Your 2 CCPs :)
I'm usually very quiet, but when I sense danger, you better cover your ears! Who am I?

Whismur? 2 ccps if correct

aragornbird
2nd September 2004, 02:41 PM
I'm not in school yet, but last year, my homework amount was all right. Most of it was from math, but surprisingly, I got very little homework from my two AP classes. And almost none from my computer and art classes. No, I don't like to do homework, but it's something you HAVE to do to get good grades.

( 8/31 ) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not
Sort of. The only real highlight was when we went to Las Angeles for vacation. Now THAT was fun! But for the rest of the time, it got really really BORING. I missed my friends, I never hung out with any of them. I guess ever since my best friend moved away, I've lost my social life.

( 9/1 ) What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? Why/Why not? Has it been hard getting back into school life? Why?
Well, since school hasn't started yet, there's not really anything exciting I've done. Actually, I just took a practice SAT today. I hope I got a 1400 or above, or my parents will kill me! x_x

I'd like 2 EMTs. *pays 2 Green MGCoins*

I'd also like to sell my Gems for CCPs:

Ocean x5
Photosynthesis x3
Flame x1
Lunar x3
Solar x2
Division x2
Spark x1
Hollow Stone x1
That'll be 35 CCPs.

Matt
2nd September 2004, 03:28 PM
Rebecca: 10 Stamps/CCPs
Here's your 2 stamps for the selling.
EMT: Cosmic Power

Charizard04621: Here's your 2 Stamps.
EMT: Spider Web, Shock Wave

Amy: Whismur is correct! Here's your 2 CCPs.

aragornbird: Ocean Gem, Mystery Box, Red MGcoin
EMT: Frustration, Bulk Up
Here's your 35 CCPs.

( 9/2 ) When was the last time you went to a doctor? What did this doctor specialize in? What'd you go for?

aragornbird
2nd September 2004, 03:41 PM
Wow, it's my lucky day, I can use both of those TMs!

Anyways, I'll open my Mystery Box for 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 CCPs, and a free MG.

( 9/2 ) When was the last time you went to a doctor? What did this doctor specialize in? What'd you go for?
Wow, It's been such a long time, I can't even remember! I guess I went to the dentist, who specializes in teeth of course, and it was for a routine teeth cleaning appointment.

Charizard04621
2nd September 2004, 03:50 PM
( 8/31 ) Did you enjoy your Summer Holiday off school? Why/Why not? Has there been anything you missed doing in the Summer Holiday? Why/Why not?

Yeah, summer's a nice break from school. I didn't miss anything during the summer holidays, frankly, because school and stuff is not fun... just a bunch of work. Ugh.

Not much; college application procedures and the load of 4 APs has been keeping me busy. It's not really hard... not much is for me, but it is tedious and annoying.

Um, end of summer, for my physical. He's a general doctor, checking for health problems and stuff, I guess. I don't really know what he does.

Linc
2nd September 2004, 04:19 PM
Ooh, a long time ago, maybe two months. This doctor specializaed in colds and throat viruses, and I went to see if I had strep throat.

Lady Vulpix
2nd September 2004, 05:37 PM
My Summer Holiday ended many months ago, but I did enjoy it. I got to do a good share of the things I wanted to, like writing stories and letters, watching movies and going out a few times. I miss the free time. As for if there's anything I missed doing back then... not much. I kept doing the same things, mostly, only with less pressure. I did miss drinking tea, though. It's hard to do that in the summer (hot tea in hot weather makes my blood pressure fall, and cold tea takes a long time to prepare).

Preparing the class I have to give tomorrow, updating the database of that subject, publishing the students' project teams, catching up on Neopets and writing for the Battle Range. Plus the things I always do, like going to university, the choir and yoga, working on my thesis, and checking TPM, of course. And satisfying my basic needs. I didn't get out of school life, so I couldn't get back into it. This poll is clearly not made for people like me. -_-

(9/2) When was the last time you went to a doctor? What did this doctor specialize in? What'd you go for?
I assume working as my mom's secretary doesn't count as going to the doctor, since she wasn't examining me. So it has to be the time I went to see a ginecologist to make sure everything was fine since I'd never been checked before. She didn't check me either, she just asked a few questions and said everything was fine.

The_Missing_Link
2nd September 2004, 09:26 PM
Since it's GT related, I'm buying a Blue MGCoin from Amy for 20 stamps *hands over money*

And I would like to use that along with my Red MGCoin for my second EMT crank of the month *hands both over*

Wolfsong
2nd September 2004, 09:29 PM
Since it's GT related, I'm buying a Blue MGCoin from Amy for 20 stamps *hands over money*

And I would like to use that along with my Red MGCoin for my second EMT crank of the month *hands both over*

I confirm this

(9/2) When was the last time you went to a doctor? What did this doctor specialize in? What'd you go for?

It wasn't this monday but the last. He was just a general practitioner. I went becuase i was having fever for 2 weeks, but since it was a virus he couldnt' do anything for it.

classy_cat18
3rd September 2004, 07:56 AM
It was last week, and I went to my psychiatrist. Or was he a neurologist? Or maybe he specialized in neurologic medicine. Whatever he was, he's helping me with my...concentration problem. And I'm not taking Ritalin!

MG please.

DarkPsychicCharizard
4th September 2004, 01:31 PM

The last time I went to a doctor was two months ago. I went to my dentist for my routine teeth cleaning appointment and check-up. They turned out to be perfectly okay, even though I don't think I take care of my teeth as good as I should.

MG please.

Matt
4th September 2004, 05:19 PM
Sorry about that, everyone. I was at my grandma's house and I was expecting Andy to update anyway.

aragornbird: MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone (Free MG)

Charizard04621: Ocean Gem, Light Gem, Light Gem

Linc: Lunar Gem

Gabi: Light Gem, Darkness Gem, Red MGcoin

Rebecca: Charm

Amy: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP

DarkPsychicCharizard: Flame Gem

Again, sorry about this :sweat2: I'll think of some polls soon and edit them in or something.

Charizard04621
4th September 2004, 05:41 PM
O_o I guess both of you went away at the same time, lol. Anyway, I'll sell those three Gems for 6 Stamps.

andyizcool
4th September 2004, 05:54 PM
Karin
*Hands over 6 Stamps*

(9/3) Do you follow a routine for a every day? Why/Why not? What's your general routine if you have one? Would you like to have a better routine? Why/Why not?

(9/4) Do you like having your photograph taken? Why/Why not? Who owns the most photographs of yourself? Do you think it's nice to have a photograph of yourself kept somewhere? Why/Why not?

Sorry about me giving less updates I just have a lot of school work to do and can't think well. :sleep:

Charizard04621
4th September 2004, 06:14 PM
(9/3) Do you follow a routine for a every day? Why/Why not? What's your general routine if you have one? Would you like to have a better routine? Why/Why not?

Um, go to school, come back, play the cello, then get on the comp. I like my routine... except for the school part. Let's cut that one out, that would be good. :P

(9/4) Do you like having your photograph taken? Why/Why not? Who owns the most photographs of yourself? Do you think it's nice to have a photograph of yourself kept somewhere? Why/Why not?

Ewwww, no! I'm anti-photogenic, and always manage to look like a fool in any picture. :\ I have no clue who has the most pictures of me... my parents probably. And I really don't care about my photographs, really, so I don't have an opinion on that.

classy_cat18
4th September 2004, 06:47 PM
Right now I don't. I just clean myself up and lounge around the house. I'll have a routine when I start school again. That way I won't feel like a lazy bum.

It's okay, I guess. I get afraid that there's something on my face or that my smile isn't right. But my natural smile is great in pictures. You just have to get me to laugh. Mom owns the most pictures, although my dad isn't too far behind. I think it's good to own a picture of yourself when you were a kid because you get to see how much you've blossomed over the years.

2 MGs please.

Wolfsong
4th September 2004, 07:00 PM

Somewhat. My basic routine is get up and get ready for class. Then kill the remaining time till i need to leave looking around the net. I write when i get a chance. when i get out of class i do my homework. Then i go to bed around 10ish lately though last semester i was up till around 1 am and all.

When i was little, I liked it. Now i dont' really because whenever my dad gets a chance he liks to show off my embarrassing pics of when i was little. He made me get my picture taken this morning. X.x They just... I just don't like having my pictue taken unless its for a special occassion and even then, one or two and thats it please.

Lady Vulpix
4th September 2004, 07:29 PM
Well, after I get up I get dressed, then go to the bathroom, then have breakfast and comb/brush my hair (the order of the last 2 actions may vary). The rest of my activities change each day. I think it's fine this way, I just wish I had more free time.

Yes, in general I do. Unless I'm eating or in any situation that would make the photo embarrassing. I think I must own the most photos of myself. And I think having them is quite useful, because you can watch them and remember the times when they were taken, and you can also send them to distant friends who want to know what you look like.

2 MGs, please, and I'd also like my first EMT for this month. *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins, keeping 10.*

Matt
4th September 2004, 07:38 PM
Charizard04621: 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Shonta: Spark Gem, Light Gem

Amy: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Gabi: Berry, Lunar Gem
EMT: Flamethrower

I went to a doctor last week, actually. He was an eye doctor, and a really bad one at that. He was an old man and he could barely see anything and he kept pushing me around and stuff like that... he even poked my brother in the eye twice o_O I went for my annual check-up, heh. Found out my eyes are way worse than before and had to get stronger contacts and a special kind to fix something wrong with my eyes :nut:

( 9/3 ) Do you follow a routine for a every day? Why/Why not? What's your general routine if you have one? Would you like to have a better routine? Why/Why not?

I do. I get up in the morning around 6:30, take a shower, eat breakfast, finish getting ready, go to school, come home, eat a snack, do homework, come on the computer, finish any homework/study and then go to bed. It's usually an everyday thing on weekdays :( Yeah, I would love to have a better routine - mainly because this one is getting boring!

( 9/4 ) Do you like having your photograph taken? Why/Why not? Who owns the most photographs of yourself? Do you think it's nice to have a photograph of yourself kept somewhere? Why/Why not?

Eh, I don't really care, but I usually do lol. I dunno, it's pretty fun to have your picture taken if the picture actually looks good >_> I think my parents own the most photographs of me.. I had a few but I deleted them all lol. Yeah, I think it's nice to have one kept somewhere and blah. I guess because in later years I can see what I looked like now lol.

edit: since andy missed this before...

Yeah, I have pretty much lol, but not in every class thank god. No, I hate homework o_O I don't know why anyone would want to like doing homework unless they were naturally a nerd at this stuff. Hmm... I think it's a tossup with Latin and Algebra 2 that's giving me the most homework.

It was alright, I guess. I went on vacation a couple of times which was pretty awesome and it was great to have some vacation time from school, but I was ready to go back :) Yeah, I miss staying up late and watching all the good shows that come on late :( I haven't been able to stay up past 10:30 since I'm so tired from school lol

Nothing special, just doing my homework and studying for all the quizzes and stuff I have this week :no: As you can see, this isn't very interesting lol. Why? Well, it's school work for one thing heh, and I'd like to be doing something different like playing Sims or something. Not really, I'm not really a school person but it doesn't take me very long to get used to it.

I'll have 2 cranks of the EMT please. *hands over 2 Green MGcoins*

Wolfsong
4th September 2004, 07:44 PM
i'd like to sell both of those gems for stamps please

Linc
4th September 2004, 08:06 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for CCPs please.

Yeah, but it isn't too long. First, I wake up, go to the bathroom, check everything on the internet, eat breakfast, recreational time, and repeat it over and over again. I have a routine because it keeps me organized. No, I wouldn't want a better routine, mine's fine, I don't want a different one because I'm not too good at thinking them up.

No, I don't. It's annoying having people take pictures of you, especially the flashes. My mom probably has most of my pictures, she likes things that remind her of the family. I think it's nice to have a picture of yourself around, because sometimes I think I look like an anime character and I have to look at a picture to make sur I'm not O_o.

The_Missing_Link
4th September 2004, 08:55 PM

I was skipped

soggy_cardboard
5th September 2004, 05:10 AM
Wheeee!
Er, 2 cranks of the EMT pls
*pays 6*

andyizcool
5th September 2004, 10:20 AM
EMT Game
Type: Ground
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???
Guesses:

Matt
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem, Darkness Gem
EMT: Explosion TM, Wrap TM

Amy
*Hands over 4 Stamps*

Linc
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
MG: Red MGcoin, Flame Gem

Soggy
EMT: Astonish TM, Aurora Beam TM

Wolfsong
5th September 2004, 12:12 PM
For the EMT Game, I'm going to guess earthquake

DarkPsychicCharizard
5th September 2004, 12:42 PM

I do follow a routine. It's very boring... waking up in the morning, going to school, coming back to watch TV, and then getting online in the evening. I don't like following this routine... I find routines boring. But I'm very restricted... I can't leave the house without supervision, even if I'm just going to buy gum across the street.

I absolutely loathe having my photographs taken... I'm not photogenic at all, I swear. I always turn out looking uglier than I really am, and trust me, I'm ugly. My parents keep all my pictures somewhere around the house, I don't know exactly where... I guess that's good. If I knew where they were, I would've burned them.

2 MGs please.

*Murkrow
5th September 2004, 02:44 PM
From the old version;

Hannah
GT: This Pokemon's fine hairs sense air currents to predict the enemy's actions.

Espeon? 2 CCPs if I'm correct, please.

Yes, though it differs if it's a school day or the weekend/holidays/whatever. I just end up in one no matter what I do, simply because I find it makes everything seem easier :-/
General: Wake up, eat, dress, a)go to school b)slob around, a)come back from school b)slob around, repeat slobbing around until tea, eat, continue to slob around, sleep.
I definitly want a better routine, and I'm going to try and make one, seeing as I'm going to start exercising again, that's fun and takes up a nice chunk of time I'd otherwise be doing nothing in.

Not really, because I'm not very confident in my looks :-/ Except if I'm on holiday, I'm alright then.
I think my parents have the most photos of me, stuffed away somewhere in one of the cuboards.
I don't mind people having photos of me, despite not liking having them taken, seeing as anybody with a photo of me knows me in real life, so it's not as if they won't have seen what I look like.

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, a GT and my two EMT's of the month please.
*Forks over all the coins*

EMT game-Dig?

aragornbird
5th September 2004, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I usually do, because I'm the type of person who gets into the habit of doing the same things.
Weekends/Holidays - get up, get ready, eat breakfast, do something, eat lunch, do something, eat dinner, do something, shower, bed.
Weedays - same, except replace the first two do somethings with school.
It's predictable and sometimes boring, but I'm used to it. I just don't know what else I'd do.

No, I don't think I'm a very photogenic person. I don't even like to draw self-portraits of myself. I'd rather take photographs of the actual object or location with no happy smiling people in it. I guess my parents, since they own tons of photo albums of my baby pictures. I don't really care about my photos, I rarely look at them.

EMT: Mud-slap

Linc
5th September 2004, 05:02 PM
I'll sell the Flame Gem for CCPs.

Matt
5th September 2004, 06:55 PM
Matt
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, Gold Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem, Darkness Gem
EMT: Explosion TM, Wrap TM

Those are some alright TMs I suppose :eek: I'm going to give the Explosion one to my Exeggutor whenever I get around to writing the training ground stories. I'll also sell the two gems for CCPs.

EMT game: Sand Tomb?

DarkPsychicCharizard: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Hannah: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem
Scratchcards: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
EMT: Double-Edge, Splash
GT: This pokémon goes through rigorious mental training as apart of it's training. It also only survives on just one berry a day.

aragornbird: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin

Linc: Here's your 2 CCPs.

( 9/5 ) It's that time of the month again... the poll contest! Make your own poll and answer it and by the end of the week, we'll figure out a winner. The winner will receive a free MG and have their poll published. Good luck!

Linc
5th September 2004, 06:58 PM
Do we PM in the poll, or do we post it here?

Matt
5th September 2004, 07:03 PM
Do we PM in the poll, or do we post it here?

You post it here and answer it like you usually do with a poll, lol.

edit: made it more clearer in the post with the poll

Charizard04621
5th September 2004, 10:03 PM
EMT game: Fissure?

classy_cat18
6th September 2004, 02:17 AM
( 9/5 ) Do you love to write? How much do you write a day? Do you think it's as easy to write for a job or grade instead of just for fun?
Writing is my #1 hobby. I love it just a little bit more than playing video games. I write every day, whether if it's for this forum or RPG or Fanfic. It's definitely hard for me to write for a job or a grade because there's so many rules that you have to obey outside of grammar and structure. You have to consider your audience and watch your "voice". I forgot what my writing professor meant by that. But either way, I'm writing to entertain myself and my "audience".

MG please.

EMT Game: Magnitude?

Charizard04621
6th September 2004, 08:47 AM
(9/5) What is your relationship with your parents? Do you wish that they would just go away and leave you alone?

Well, most people would complain about their aggravating parents, who not only do all sorts of things to embarrass you, but make you really mad as well. I personally get pretty angry sometimes, when I'm like online at 10 on a Friday and my dad says, "OKAY! ENOUGH! TIME TO SLEEP!" Or, "Why don't you look at colleges? You need to start looking! Figure out what scholarships they offer and how to get them! Apply for a leadership position in school!" Or, the most often, a joke about how I have a cold or feel sick because I play too much on the computer and it rots my brain. (Note I get straight A's in all of my classes and 5's on the AP tests and a 1500 on the SAT... Oh yeah they asked me to retake the SAT after getting a 1500). Oh, and there's always the time when he's watching golf and he asks you to bring him a glass of orange juice when he's closer to the kitchen, and if you don't bring it in under about 3 minutes he yells at you and says, "You can't get up? The computer is so interesting? Is that it?" ...Yeah, as if golf is so interesting... Anyway, although I am ranting about how annoying parents are, I really don't think I could do without them. I mean, they do love me, and although sometimes I think they're asking for too much, they're just doing it to push me to be the best I can be. *shrug* I'm thankful that both my parents are with me and healthy. I'm fortunate that they aren't divorced, permanently sick, or dead or something. So overall, I may complain, but I know that I really want my parents to be around and stuff.

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2004, 09:51 AM
(9/5) What is your relationship with your parents? Do you wish that they would just go away and leave you alone?
I normally have a good relationship with each of them, though when they're mad at each other I'd rather be as far away from both as I can. We have fights, I guess everyone has them, but I'm glad I have them and I wouldn't wnt to lose them.

Charizard04621
6th September 2004, 10:00 AM
I normally have a good relationship with each of them, though when they're mad at each other I'd rather be as far away from both as I can. We have fights, I guess everyone has them, but I'm glad I have them and I wouldn't wnt to lose them.

Hehe. Gabi, it's make your own poll day. ^_^;;

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2004, 10:22 AM
It is? Oops! Well, can I borrow your poll since I've already replied to it? Then I can give you a poll for the next make your own poll day.

DarkPsychicCharizard
6th September 2004, 01:39 PM
I guess I'll pass on an MG today... I'm horrible at coming up with questions for polls and such. ^^;;

I'd like to sell my Solar Gem and my Flame Gem, though.

Wolfsong
6th September 2004, 02:02 PM
( 9/5 ) It's that time of the month again... the poll contest! Make your own poll and answer it and by the end of the week, we'll figure out a winner. The winner will receive a free MG and have their poll published. Good luck!

How was your last week at school? Were you very busy? Did you have a lot of homework? Did anything embarrassing happen at all. What is your favorite class. Why?

It was good. I ended up dropping one of my classes but other than that, i enjoyed it. I was busy becuase I had a temporary job at the college bookstore. I actually did not have much homework at all. So far all i've had as for as homework is concerned is read one chapter. Yes. I ended up in a bathroom stall that the lock was broken and i didn't know that until i tried to get out. I ended up stuck inside, and had to crawl out to keep from being late. I have to say that my socially deviant behavor class is my favorite. The teacher is a hoot. He has some fowl language but other than that he is hillarious. You never know what to expect next.

Interpol HQ
7th September 2004, 04:54 AM

Got any career ideas?

Yep. Owning Comic/Toy shop. As the saying goes, figure out how to profit from your hobbies and youll be rich, spiritually and phsyically. I also want to give to the community, and I love meeting new people with the same intrests i have.

Jay
7th September 2004, 07:44 AM
Traditionally, the "make your own poll" day was at the end of each month, or a couple of days before the month ended. Yes i'm nitpicking ^____^;;;;

( 9/5 ) Who is your favourite moderator here at TPM? Who is your least favourite moderator here at TPM? Do you hate moderators at other pogeyman message boards? Why?

My favourite moderators here are Aipom Of Doom, Wolfsong, Oz, and Zak, as they are my closest AIM buddies here, but in terms of work, no-one. If past moderators count though, it would probably be me, and if it weren't for my behaviour spurts I would still be one today. I just don't think moderators are a big deal at TPM anymore today than they were a year or so back. It's become more of an elitists group since none of them bother doing any work or can't do any as there is nothing to do! And even one I know tells me he has to use the delete/edit/sticky button once every three months in their respective forum. For me I used it every day!

My least favourite moderators would be:

- Kirei. No offense to her, but I don't think she really deserved the PCG spot. I think Miscellaneous Discussion was enough for her. Before she was a moderator though, she never used to post in the main part, only very rarely. She was more dedicated to the subforum like all the PCG mods are, and that wasn't really what I or others wanted. If I were her I would step down and give it so someone dedicated to the main part, since it's obvious she isn't qualified there. She seeks help from a fellow super moderator also, and if you need to always rely on other's skills then I don't see how you can handle the mod spot here, even though it's extremely easy. Also I think one of my friends deserved it more.

- WPM / Raz. Reasons are obvious.

- Roarkiller/PancaKe. I don't know about Roarkiller, but Pancake never used to netspeak until very recently. I don't know why, but both irritate me whenever I read their posts since I can't stand net talk. Especially when moderators use it. :no:

- Little_Pikachu / GreenShirT / TML. None of them can take jokes, and delete posts on site that sound a little sarcastic or ironic, or when people are trying to have fun in a non-destructive manner. And even when they do get a little destructive, they go completely spastic.

- Vineon. He's an ass to me in general and deserves to get hit by a plane. ;)

Futuristically I would like to see something done about these above moderators, maybe demodship would be nice and teach them a lesson. This is coming from a professional point of view, not an asshole view like ones I normally give.

The moderators at other pogeyman forums do a lot more work than the ones here (the green forums specifically), since there is a lot more to moderate over there where there are more spammers and rule breakers and such. The only problem I have is that the ones in a high position over there, I would say, aren't qualified enough to handle administrative or super moderator duties, but that's what I've just been witnessing. Some of them are my friends but I'd say they shouldn't be higher than a normal moderator. The webmaster has been nice to me lately though. ^_^

- 1 MG for Chari62160.

Linc
7th September 2004, 11:01 AM
( 9/5 ) What is your favorite group of animals (mammal, reptile, bird, fish, etc.)? Why? What's your least favorite? Why? Is your favorite animal in your favorite group of animals?

My favorite has to be mammals, because it has all those cool animals like cats and dogs, I just love big cats, they rock. My least favorite has to be fish, they're just boring and they just swim around all day. My favorite animal is in my favorite class, the tiger.

Pichu
7th September 2004, 12:01 PM
I guess I'll just restart it all and pretend have nothing now. :x

Yes. Depends what kind of day it is. ... since the holidays are almost over, I'll explain the holidays.
Holidays: Wake up ... bathroom ... turn on computer ... look on tpm ... play something ... eat breakfast ... continue computer ... turn off ... lunch ... may read something (school stuff) or go out and have fun ... eat dinner ... watch tv ... snack ... sleep.
I hope my routine at school won't be bad...

Well, it's okay. I don't like my smile though. :x ... Yes, I have a nice photograph of myself kept in my room. So that I remember how I look like ... yesterday. XD

School is starting today, are you going to school? Why/Why not? What do you think this school year be like?

Yes. Because if I don't, I may not get a good job later on in my future years.
Hopefully the usual. :) And furthermore, straight A's is even better. =)

3 mg plz ... if the rules haven't changed I last got here. :x

andyizcool
7th September 2004, 12:59 PM
EMT Game
Type: Ground
Guesses: Earthquake, Dig, Mud-Slap, Sand Tomb, Fissure, Magnitude
Congrats, Aragornbird has won a Mud-Slap TM.

Hannah
GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.

Shonta
MG: Light Gem

Karin
MG: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem

Gabi
MG: Red MGcoin

DarkPsychicCharizard
Sell those Gems for Stamps or CCPs?

Amy
MG: Miracle Berry

Interpol HQ

Linc
MG: Ocean Gem

Pichu
MG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone, Division Gem

I'm aware we're missing two daily polls but I wanted to get the updates out of the way first.

DarkPsychicCharizard
7th September 2004, 01:02 PM
*facepalm* Oh man, I can't believe I forgot to state that... stamps, please.

Linc
7th September 2004, 02:03 PM
I'd like to sell that Ocean Gem for CCPs please.

Pichu
7th September 2004, 02:34 PM
Pichu
MG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone, Division Gem

All for CCP plz.

Charizard04621
7th September 2004, 04:17 PM
Oh! Thanks Jay!

I'll sell those two Gems for 4 Stamps. Hehe I'm a Stamp face. :)

andyizcool
7th September 2004, 04:53 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard
*Hands over 4 Stamps*

Linc
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

Pichu
*Hands over 5 CCPs*

Karin
*Hands over 4 Stamps*

(9/6) Have you ever remembered something really strange from your past? Why/Why not? What was that memory?

(9/7) Ever done something before thinking? Why/Why not? Do you think you're likely to do something before thinking? Why/Why not? Does reacting before you think have any advantages to you?

Wolfsong
7th September 2004, 05:05 PM
(9/6) Have you ever remembered something really strange from your past? Why/Why not? What was that memory?

If remembering a time when you were choking counts, then yes. Don't knwo why i remember, i just do. I was eating some apple slices and one bite of one went down before i could chew it. Dad had to help me get unchoked.

(9/7) Ever done something before thinking? Why/Why not? Do you think you're likely to do something before thinking? Why/Why not? Does reacting before you think have any advantages to you?

I usually try not to. Though there are the rare times that i get really really really upset and thats usually when somethign like that happens. Its rare so, most of the time i don't. When i do, its usually i'll say something that i regret. It doesn't have any advantages becuase i most of the time feel awul after somethign like that happens.

classy_cat18
7th September 2004, 05:44 PM
Yeah, because it had to be one of the strangest things I've ever done. When I was a kid, forgot what age, I swung from my grandfather's ceiling fan and broke it. Ripped it from the ceiling! I got into big trouble, of course.

I say a lot of things without thinking, because that's the way I am. I can't go a day without doing this. I say the first thing that comes to mind, so that makes a lot of good comebacks. Of course, I try not to say anything when it comes to elders. Especially my family.

2 MGs please. And I would like a game of GT. *gives Blue MGCoin*

Linc
7th September 2004, 06:20 PM
Yes, actually, but I don't know why. Something strange I rmember is one time I was outside eating an ice pop, but then I accidentally bit half off and it got stuck in my throat. My brother had to punch my back to get it out. The thing that's strange about it is that we were home alone (after school we always are becasue my parents work a bit late) and if my brother had to stay after school I could have died.

Yes, I don't know why. Yes, everyone does. Sometimes it does, because then I can act quicker, although sometimes the result is bad.

Matt
7th September 2004, 06:48 PM
Amy: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem
GT: I use the spikes on my butt to peel off the bark on trees and feed on the sap that oozes out. Who am I?

Linc: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin

Linc
7th September 2004, 07:06 PM
I'd like to play the GT game. *hands over Red MGCoin*

classy_cat18
8th September 2004, 08:44 AM
Shonta: Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem
GT: I use the spikes on my butt to peel off the bark on trees and feed on the sap that oozes out. Who am I?

Is it Wurmple? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

DarkPsychicCharizard
8th September 2004, 11:50 AM

Yes, I remember something... I'm really not sure why. When I was eight, my younger sister ate four bananas at my grandmother's house, and everyone thought I did it and I got in trouble. But then my sister admitted that she ate them all.

I always try not to. Doing things before thinking might cause a lot of trouble. Even though I try not to, I tend to do many things before I think them through... I'm very impulsive. It doesn't have any advantages I know of.

2 MGs please.

Wolfsong
8th September 2004, 12:04 PM
Amy: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

I'd like to sell that for stamps please.

Charizard04621
8th September 2004, 06:50 PM

Um, no, not really. I lead a normal, boring life. :P

Not that I can recall right now... unless it was picking up a piece of food that looked good or something. I'm very methodical, so it's hard to do things just on impulse. I consider the possible consequences first. And no, acting on impulse does not seem like a very good idea. People get hurt and things get damaged that way.

Matt
8th September 2004, 07:01 PM
Linc: I use the vast power of nature to protect my body. Who am I?

Shonta: Wurmple is correct. Here's your Blue MGcoin.

DarkPsychicCharizard: Solar Gem, Berry

Amy: here's your 2 stamps

Charizard04621: Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem

( 9/8 ) What do you like better, fiction or non-fiction books? Why? Which do you read more often?

Charizard04621
8th September 2004, 07:11 PM
I'll sell the gem for 2 Stamps.

( 9/8 ) What do you like better, fiction or non-fiction books? Why? Which do you read more often?

FICTION!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDD Stories rule, non-fiction unless it's well-written is really boring. FICTION!!!!!! FICTION POWER!!!! Lol sorry, obsessive. :)

Linc
8th September 2004, 07:29 PM

Deffinitely fiction, because it just seems more interesting. I read fiction more often, because when it is fiction, I can picture what the scenes look like better.

Wolfsong
8th September 2004, 08:11 PM

On the whole, I like fiction better. Usually its more interestign and a fun escape. I do tend to like nonfiction in books about animals. i usually check out both whenever i go to the library, i usually come out with like 3 or four fiction books and one or two nonfiction books.

classy_cat18
8th September 2004, 08:59 PM
Fiction, because it takes me places that non-fiction cannot. Non-fiction has its perks too, especially when it comes to true stories about interesting people and places.

MG please.

soggy_cardboard
9th September 2004, 03:05 AM
Nothing strange. I remember the sound i made when moving around in nappies though, if that helps..
I dont have the best memory in the world ^^;

I guess, only common reaction though. Im not some guy from the Matrix or anything. Or am I *spooky music plays*
I dont do anything without thinking about the concequences. *10 bucks says i spelt that wrong XD*

Fiction. Real Life is so boring :P If I wanted to read something that was true, I'd read the newspaper, or watch the news. Screw reading about it in a book as thick as a steak. Fiction is more exciting :)

3 MGs pls
+10 Group 2 SCs, (1,3,4) for CCP, thx

Lady Vulpix
9th September 2004, 09:48 AM
Well, many strange things have happened in my life. I'll name an example: when I was learning to eat by myself, my parents taught me to use a cookie to push food towards the fork/spoon, and for years I thought that was the norm and there was no other way. Then, when I was 7, I made the discovery that knives could be used for the same purpose. x_x

Not normally. Unless you count things as laughing or breathing. I often think too much before doing anything. I haven't reacted without thinking enough to have found any advantages, except for covering myself when something's going to hit me.

(9/8) What do you like better, fiction or non-fiction books? Why? Which do you read more often?
Fiction anytime. I can really get caught into them. I sometimes read non-fiction books in order to learn something, but they don't allow my imagination to fly like fiction books do. And I read fiction books more often because I love them. :D

DarkPsychicCharizard
9th September 2004, 10:06 AM

I shall be weird and go for non-fiction. It's just so hard to find fiction books I actually have any interest in. I'd rather read nice books about the history of animation, or mummies, or something like that. But I can't seem to find any good non-fiction books here in Israel... I end up reading only fiction books when I find good ones. That happens once a month, if I'm lucky.

MG please.

Interpol HQ
9th September 2004, 09:34 PM

All the time. The most prominant one is when i stuck an electric pen to my forehead to see what would happen, the reason it sticks in my mind is because i did it like a year ago.

Yea. But usually habbit stuff, like leaving my keys in the same place, ocassionaly touching my right back pocket to make sure my wallet is there, etc.

(9/8) What do you like better, fiction or non-fiction books? Why? Which do you read more often?

Fiction. A lot of the non fiction out there (or at least the ones focusing on the subjects i am interested in) are really opinionated.

3 Mgs please.

Jay
10th September 2004, 09:43 AM

"Past" can mean something that happened yesterday also and beyond. To be honest I can't remember anything strange, but of course it depends on what strange you mean by.

Yeah I've tripped a couple of times and I never thought I'd want to trip over or lose my balance or anything. I don't really understand what you mean. As for the rest, n/a.

Oh also, I seem to argue without thinking a lot here, but sometimes I do think a lot before I do argue. Some people deserve that, like a silver ledian I know. :rolleyes:

I don't read books since I don't have time to read. I don't really like non-fiction books as most are pretty lame. I read fiction more.

- 3 MGs for Charizard04621 once again (no problem ;))

aragornbird
10th September 2004, 04:23 PM
Not really, most of the "strange" things in my life were totally trivial and easily forgotten. Yeah, recently, my life has been pretty boring, with just routine things like sleeping, and studying and school.

I try not to, but can't help doing stupid things that could've been avoided. Like yesterday, I bumped into another car while driving out of my parking spot. No damage was done, but it was still stupid. Reacting on impulse rarely gives me an advantage, unless I know that there's no risk and know exactly what will happen next.

Fiction most definitely. It's just so much broader and more imaginative. No need to get caught up with reaity, you can make up entire new worlds just from words. And so you don't need to guess to figure out which I read more often.

10 GG's please, 3x3.

Matt
10th September 2004, 05:50 PM
Charizard04621: Green MGcoin, Division Gem, Mystery Box, Ocean Gem
Here's your 2 Stamps.

Linc: Hollow Stone

Amy: 10 Stamps/CCPs

soggy: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem
3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Gabi: Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Rainbow Gem

DarkPsychicCharizard: Flame Gem

Interpol HQ: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Gold Berry, Hollow Stone

aragornbird: Division Gem, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem
Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Division Gem, Hollow Stone, Dropped: 5

( 9/9 ) What did you have for dinner yesterday (Thursday)? Was it good? If you didn't have dinner, what'd you eat for lunch? Did you like it?

( 9/10 ) Would you rather make up with an old friend or have a grudge against them forever? Why? Have you made up with anyone lately?

Charizard04621
10th September 2004, 06:03 PM
Wow! Oo You're very generous, Jay. ^^

I'll sell the Ocean Gem for 2 Stamps. I'll open the Mystery Box, and my Uncommon Item will be a Blue MGCoin.

( 9/9 ) What did you have for dinner yesterday (Thursday)? Was it good? If you didn't have dinner, what'd you eat for lunch? Did you like it?

Hmm, something called nasi lemak, which is a Malaysian dish. I get cucumber, rice, sambal (hot chilli, not the kind you put beans and meat in soup with) eggs, and roasted nuts. It's really great... yum.

( 9/10 ) Would you rather make up with an old friend or have a grudge against them forever? Why? Have you made up with anyone lately?

Make up, of course. Having grudges is painful, and although I can understand why people have them (and why I have some), I'd rather not have any if I could. It gives me an uneasy feeling. And no, I haven't made up with anyone lately because I haven't gotten into a big fight or argument or something that caused my friendship to go on a downhill slope lately.

Linc
10th September 2004, 06:07 PM
I'd like to forge that Hollow stone with my Rainbow Gem to make a Fire Stone please, I'll be using stamps.

Eh, I had a hot dog. It was good, just I was expecting something better for dinner when I was at school.

I'd rather make up with someone, because I don't like to fight. The last time I made up with someone was last year, so it wasn't too recent.

DarkPsychicCharizard
10th September 2004, 06:20 PM

I had a slice of pizza and tomato salad. I think it was a pretty good dinner, though I wish the slice of pizza wasn't cut in half before it was served. :/

It depends on the circumstances... but mostly, I'd rather make up with an old friend. I don't like losing friends, and I'd always prefer getting them back. I haven't made up with anyone lately, since I don't fight with anyone, which is good.

2 MGs please.

Everoy
10th September 2004, 06:20 PM

I prefer fiction. Some fiction, like the Dark Tower books and anything by Garth Nix, is excellent. I read fiction MUCH more often. the only nonfiction books we have that I know of are my 9-year-old sister's Holocaust books.

We went to Applebees :) It was good, I got a Portobello Swiss sandwich, and I got an Apple Chimicheesecake for dessert :P

It depends on why we're not friends anymore. Me and my friend Reed hadn't seen eachother for a while and so we bacame friends again, but my fexriend Miles dropped the F-bomb yesterday so we aren't friends anymore.

3 MGs please.

Interpol HQ
10th September 2004, 08:13 PM

Pizza and yes it was very good

I would rather make up. I just find hating somebody forever dumb, unless they shot me or somthing. I would eventually get over it. I havent had any problems as of late so no i havent made up with anyone.

2 mgs please

classy_cat18
10th September 2004, 08:36 PM
I took that in Stamps.

I had oven baked chicken and Frosted Flakes. *looks around at others* I couldn't find a good side dish! Anyway, it was good.

As much as I like having a grudge against someone, it's impossible for me. I forget what I'm mad about and talk with them like nothing happened. It's just the way I am. Happens with my brother all the time.

2 MGs please. And I would like to sell the following for Stamps:

Photosynthesis Gem x1
Spark Gem x2
Ocean Gem
Darkness Gem
Light Gem x2

I guess that would make it 14 Stamps.

LightNinetales
11th September 2004, 02:20 AM
I'd rather have a grudge against them...hehe, I don't have a lot of friends, I have only two or three but at least I can trust them. And if this "old friend" is not my friend anymore, there's a reason(I don't lose friends so easily....) .
And no, I haven't made up with anyone lately.....

MG please.

*Murkrow
11th September 2004, 03:44 AM
Hannah:Division Gem
GT: This pokémon goes through rigorious mental training as apart of it's training. It also only survives on just one berry a day.

Sell the gem for 2 Stamps please, and is the GT Meditite? 2 Stamps
if I'm right, please.

Bacon, sweet potatoes, cucumber and sweetcorn. Yes, it was delicious, except for the sweetcorn....can't stand the stuff, so I had to force it down.

I'd make up with them, simply because I'm not the sort of person who likes to hold grudges.
No, I haven't made up with anyone recently, simply because I haven't fallen out with anyone :P

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, and a GT please.

andyizcool
11th September 2004, 03:46 AM
Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 1 Blue MGCoin, Division Gem
MG: Solar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

Linc
*Hands over a Fire Stone*
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Rainbow Gem, Red MGcoin

Patrick
MG: Flame Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, Hollow Stone

Interpol HQ
MG: Flame Gem, Solar Gem

Shonta

MG: Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin
*Hands over 14 Stamps*

LightNinetales
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Hannah
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon stores lots of air in its soft fur allowing it to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Charizard04621
11th September 2004, 07:57 AM
O.o Wow, I was lucky that time! I'll sell the Solar Gem for 2 Stamps.

Jay
11th September 2004, 08:12 AM

I would hold a grudge for a certain period of time before I eventually forget about the situation, and either move on or if this person were so goddamn important, then I'd try and make it up with them. I've made up with Cheesey recently, almost. Was about a month ago though. If you meant real life, I had one old friend and what he done was unforgettable. I'm glad I won't ever make it up with that prick. I'd just prefer no friends.

- 1 MG for Wolfsong.

Lady Vulpix
11th September 2004, 08:21 AM
(9/9) What did you have for dinner yesterday (Thursday)? Was it good? If you didn't have dinner, what'd you eat for lunch? Did you like it?
I had Omelette aux fines herbes which was basically a thick chives omelette. It was ok, not really tasty, but it did its job.

(9/10) Would you rather make up with an old friend or have a grudge against them forever? Why? Have you made up with anyone lately?
I avoid holding grudges whenever it's possible. A friend has to hurt me deeply and repetitively for me to hold a grudge. I must be conviced that s/he won't change and is not even trying to. So, in general, I'd rather make up. As for the last question, I'm not sure if I've made up with Becca (it's really up to her). Other than that I haven't had any fights with my friends lately.

I'll have an EMT to go with that order. *Hands over a Green MGCoin, keeping 10.*

Wolfsong
11th September 2004, 10:38 AM
I'll take those in stamps

Thursday, I had a 6 inch ham sub with only mayonaise, ketchup, and american cheese. It was good. Though i'm starting to get a little sick of it which means i'm either going to have to start eating something else or continue eating that till i can no longer tolerate it.

I hate grudges. I've forgiven people including family who've done some bad things to me, btu to a few i'll speak when spoken to, btu i don't go out of my way to speak. I'd rather make up. Recently i've talked with my ex best freind, and while we are't going to be best freinds again, we are finally friends again. Though it was her that caused the end to the friedship in the first place, and she realized it and finally came around. Though i have a feeling as soon as she makes other friends again it'll be a repeat of the sitation. *shrugs* i'm used ot it

Thanks Jay

Linc
11th September 2004, 01:22 PM
I'll sell that Lunar Gem for CCPs please.

andyizcool
11th September 2004, 03:54 PM
Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Amy
MG: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, Gold Berry

Gabi
MG: Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem
EMT: Curse TM

Linc
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

Wolfsong
11th September 2004, 04:07 PM
Amy
MG: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem, Gold Berry

I'd like to sell that gem for stamps please

The_Missing_Link
11th September 2004, 04:46 PM
(9/9) What did you have for dinner yesterday (Thursday)? Was it good? If you didn't have dinner, what'd you eat for lunch? Did you like it?

I don't know if I'm right or not but I had Bertucci's, which is an Italian restaurant. From it I had the Mahgerita pizza, which is mostly tomato sauce with a few patches of mozzarella. I don't like pizzas like that but that's an exception

(9/10) Would you rather make up with an old friend or have a grudge against them forever? Why? Have you made up with anyone lately?

I would definitely make up with them unless they did something horrible, like go out with my boyfriend behind my back (if I had one) or try to take advantage of me in a bad siuation. That's never happened to me before and I hope it never will

Matt
11th September 2004, 10:43 PM
Hannah: Meditite is correct. Here's your 2 Stamps

Amy: Here's your 2 Stamps.

Rebecca: Lunar Gem, Division Gem

( 9/11 ) Today's 9/11.. did you do anything patriotic in memory of this date? If not, what'd you do instead?

Hmm... I think I ate tacos on thursday night.They were alright, but I'd rather have something better like pizza or something italian, lol. I say this all the time but everytime we have tacos I eat them right along :(

Well, I'm known to keep grudges for quite some time, but I think it's better to make up with an old friend rather than having a grudge against them for the rest of time. Most of the time, I forget the reason why the person and I stopped being friends in the first place, but that's just more of a reason to become friends with them again. I have made up with someone very recently. I made up with one of my best friends that I had in 8th grade during History class last week :) I'm pretty glad, too.

( 9/11 ) Today's 9/11.. did you do anything patriotic in memory of this date? If not, what'd you do instead?

Nope, I didn't, lol. Hmm.. let's see, I went to the eye doctor, sat and talked to my irl friend on MSN and AIM, watched some anime, went shopping for some shoes and then came home and repeated pretty much the same things :nut:

LightNinetales
12th September 2004, 01:57 AM

No. I played on my computer....

MG please.

And I'd like to buy a RedMGCoin.

Charizard04621
12th September 2004, 09:01 AM

Hmm, actually, no... We went out to dinner. :D

Linc
12th September 2004, 09:06 AM

No, actually I tried to forget it. I don't like to think about things that involve a lot of death.

Everoy
12th September 2004, 10:48 AM
Heh, I hit the jackpot...

Actually, I forgot that it was 9/11, so no... I just watched TV and played video games :P

I'd like a MP, a GT, and two GGs, 3 up 3 over.
Plus 1 MG.
*hands over 2 Blue MGCoins, since I always count MGCs in Blue*

andyizcool
12th September 2004, 12:14 PM
Matt
MG: Red MGcoin, Berry, 20 Stamps/CCPs

LightNinetales
*Hands over a Red MGCoin*

Karin
MG: Hollow Stone

Linc
MG: Mystery Box

Patrick
MP: Quilfish, Sableye, Sandslash, Forretress, Delibird, Azumarill, Poliwhirl, Breloom, Barboach, Torkoal, Ludicolo, Horsea, Weepinbell, Silicoon
GT: This Pokemon rapidly flaps its wings in the grass to stir up dust clouds that drive insect prey out into the open.
GG: Dropped: 2

(9/12) Do you need to prepare anything for the week ahead of you? Why/Why not? Do you normally prepare things in advance? Why/Why not?

Everoy
12th September 2004, 01:51 PM
Patrick
MP: Qwilfish, Sableye, Sandslash, Forretress, Delibird, Azumarill, Poliwhirl, Breloom, Barboach, Torkoal, Ludicolo, Horsea, Weepinbell, Silcoon
GT: This Pokemon rapidly flaps its wings in the grass to stir up dust clouds that drive insect prey out into the open.

MP: (In case you were wondering, you spelled Qwilfish and Silcoon wrong)
1. Did this pokemon debut in RuSa?

GT: Is it Flygon for 2 CCPs?

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th September 2004, 02:03 PM

Well, not really. I'm not American, so I can't do anything patriotic. But I did write a Livejournal entry about it, and watched a documentary.

(9/12) Do you need to prepare anything for the week ahead of you? Why/Why not? Do you normally prepare things in advance? Why/Why not?

I have to prepare for Wednesday. Big family dinner for Rosh Ha'Shana. I must be nice! I normally prepare things in advance, because I tend to forget to do things when I leave them for the last minute.

Two MGs please.

Everoy
12th September 2004, 02:19 PM

Not really, other thanover tha weekend Science Homework. Just because it's due on Monday. I don't usually prepare in advance because it makes me feel bored when I have a long time for a break.

LightNinetales
12th September 2004, 02:20 PM

No, I don't need to prepare anything, but I normally prepare things in advance. I hate surprises....

MG please

Can I have a game of Mystery Pokemon?

*Murkrow
12th September 2004, 02:22 PM
Hannah
MG: Lunar Gem
GT: This Pokemon stores lots of air in its soft fur allowing it to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Sell the gem for 2 Stamps, and is the Poké Mareep? 2 Stamps if I'm right please.

I didn't do anything, though I did remember the date, but nothing was on round here, or else it wasn't advertised. I just did what I normally did; go on the computer, draw, read, etc.

Kind of, I'm going to help out at a school on Wednesday afternoon, having skivved off doing so for about the last 3/4 of the year, so I've got to have an excuse ready. *Coughs to self* Other than that, no, except I think I've got to get ready to do my psychology coursework.
I don't prepare stuff in advance, but I do keep an eye on what I've got coming up, because I don't like end up rushing around because I've forgotten something until the last minute.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, and a GT please.

andyizcool
12th September 2004, 02:32 PM
Important Notice
This has came to my attention recently as I've been reading the latest few pages of the Goldenrod Tower. Could you all please make your answers longer than one line because that's just too short for an answer. The Workers have a right to give you no Mystery Gift if you don't make your answers long enough.

Patrick
MP: No.
GT: No sorry. It was Pidgey.

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Darkness Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

LightNinetales
MG: Solar Gem
MP: Butterfree, Beautifly, Ariados, Mudkip, Xatu, Kabuto, Shuppet, Wobbuffet, Gligar, Omanyte, Granbull, Cacturne, Quagsire, Castform

Hannah
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.
MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: You can only have one a day sorry.

*Murkrow
12th September 2004, 02:43 PM
Hannah
MG: Hollow Stone,
GT: You can only have one a day sorry.

Sell the stone for Stamps please, and I haven't had a GT today. The one Matt answered was from a few days ago if that was the reason whyl.

aragornbird
12th September 2004, 02:44 PM
Well, IF I ever got mad at a friend, I'd make up of course. Grudges do nothing but harm. Unless the person did something so BAD like killed my parents or something, then it's nothing to sacrifice a friendship over. But all my friends are nice to me and I hope I never have to get made at anyone.

Yes, it was 9/11, wasn't it. No, I just did things I normally do on Saturday: get up and eat breakfast, go to SAT class, go on the computer, read, draw, eat lunch and dinner, and go to sleep.

Yeah, I still need to finish math and science homework. Because I'm lazy and don't usually do things until the last day. I know it's not good, but it's a habit.

LightNinetales
12th September 2004, 03:03 PM
LightNinetales
MP: Butterfree, Beautifly, Ariados, Mudkip, Xatu, Kabuto, Shuppet, Wobbuffet, Gligar, Omanyte, Granbull, Cacturne, Quagsire, Castform

I'll sell that gem for stamps.

Is there an E in the name of the MP?

Linc
12th September 2004, 03:50 PM
Linc
MG: Mystery Box

I'll open my Mystery Box to get 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, A Red MgCoin, a Blue MgCoin, and a free MG. I'll then take a crank at the EMT using the Red MgCoin and the Blue MgCoin.

Wolfsong
12th September 2004, 04:11 PM

No, we didn't. I woke up at around 10. Then i got ready, doctored a sore on my arm that was getting infected. After that, my mom and I went to Wendy's and ate lunch. I had 2 of the 99 cent chicken Nuggets and a medium drink. Then we went to walmart, Kroger and then came back home and that was about it.

Not that i know of. I have a quiz that i have to take before the 20th, but htats about it. I'm gonna read ahead tongiht for my psychologu course. I like to get things done early if that counts as preparing in advance. The reason being is that if i get it done early, i can spend the rest of the time enjoying myself ^^

Linc
12th September 2004, 04:13 PM

No I don't, because I don't really ever have things to prepare for. No, I'm too lazy.

Matt
12th September 2004, 04:59 PM
Matt
MG: Red MGcoin, Berry, 20 Stamps/CCPs

Whoa :eek: I'll take that in Stamps, I think.

Hannah: Here's your stamp.
GT: Seeing as my stomach is praticly my whole body, I can swallow something my own size! Who am I?

aragornbird: Ocean Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Miracle Berry

LightNinetales: Here's your 2 Stamps.

Amy: Darkness Gem, Ocean Gem

Linc: There's no reason for you to post twice before there's an update. Please refrain from posting multiple times before there is an update -- this is why an edit button was made. Also, try and make your answers a little longer. :prode:

MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, Flame Gem (Free MG)
EMT: Scary Face

( 9/12 ) Do you need to prepare anything for the week ahead of you? Why/Why not? Do you normally prepare things in advance? Why/Why not?

Yeah, I need to prepare for many things :eek: I need to re-read some pages in Biology, read my Martha Stewart biography book that I have a test on soon, study for my Latin test tomorrow, and some other things, too. No, I don't really prepare for things in advance... I usually wait until the last minute to do it :no: I guess it's because I'm a really bad procrastinator and I'm just plain lazy, too.

Wolfsong
12th September 2004, 05:16 PM
Amy: Darkness Gem, Ocean Gem

I'd like to sell one gem for ccps and one for stamps please ^^

classy_cat18
12th September 2004, 06:15 PM
Not really. I went with Mom to trade-in the truck and get a new car, then I ate dinner from Sonic. That was as patriotic as I got.

Prepare? Prepare what? As in food? I don't prepare food in advance. I don't do leftovers. I have to prepare my financial aid for the middle of the week so I can get ready for college (finally).

2 MGs please.

Charizard04621
12th September 2004, 08:03 PM
( 9/12 ) Do you need to prepare anything for the week ahead of you? Why/Why not? Do you normally prepare things in advance? Why/Why not?

Huh? Uh... No, not really... I'm too lazy to think ahead, lol. I live day by day. :P I don't really prepare myself for the next day, but I do stuff in advance, such as assignments and projects. Takes the pressure off me.

Jay
13th September 2004, 02:33 AM

For that day I played video games and I bummed around on the computer. :)

The week ahead of me is school holidays, so it's pretty much the opposite. I take things as they come; I'm horrible at planning things in advance, but sometimes it's forced to be done.

- 2 MGs for Lady Vulpix.

andyizcool
13th September 2004, 01:22 PM
LightNinetales

Matt

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Shonta
MG: Darkness Gem, Blue MGcoin

Karin

Gabi
MG: Light Gem, Darkness Gem

LightNinetales
13th September 2004, 02:10 PM

There is no E in the MP's name.

Narrowed List: Ariados, Mudkip, Xatu,Kabuto,Gligar, Granbull,Castform

Is the MP an evolved Pokemon?

Matt
16th September 2004, 05:47 PM
( 9/13 ) Do you have a car? If so, what kind? If not, do you plan on getting one some day? What kind are you planning on getting?

( 9/14 ) Have you done anything exciting lately? What was it? Why was this exciting? If you haven't done anything exciting, what was the last thing that you did that was exciting?

( 9/15 ) Do you like to eat alone or with a group of people? Why?

( 9/16 ) Have you bought anything lately? What was it? Are you liking what bought?

EMT GAME
Type: Psychic
Guesses:

hmm... I think that's all the stuff. The poll contest's results will be posted whenever I talk to Andy, lol. That is, if I can find him online when I'm on, anyway..

DarkPsychicCharizard
16th September 2004, 06:18 PM
( 9/13 ) Do you have a car? If so, what kind? If not, do you plan on getting one some day? What kind are you planning on getting?

Man, I wish I had a car. I'll get one when I'll be older for sure. I don't know what kind of a car it would be, but it'll definitely be blue. I was thinking about buying a yellow jeep, but that's a bit silly and won't work well in a city.

( 9/14 ) Have you done anything exciting lately? What was it? Why was this exciting? If you haven't done anything exciting, what was the last thing that you did that was exciting?

I haven't done anything exciting lately... I'm too busy with school to do anything exciting. The last exciting thing I did was going to a comics and animation festival during the summer break. Seeing so many comic books and DVDs and toys in one place is very exciting to me.

I prefer to eat alone. When I eat alone, no one is there to comment on how I'm holding my fork or how fast I'm eating. I find it VERY annoying when people do that.

( 9/16 ) Have you bought anything lately? What was it? Are you liking what bought?

Yes, I have. I bought a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Donatello figure, a Transformers Energon Signal Flare figure and a Transformers Armada Powerlinx Thrust figure. I like all three of them, and I find them very fun to play with.

Four MGs, please.

classy_cat18
16th September 2004, 07:30 PM
No, I don't own one yet. But I do plan on getting one as soon as I get my driver's license. I would like a Ford Focus, because it's a real gas saver.

I guess I can say this. I rode Hurricane Ivan! Whoo! It was little more than heavy rain and wind, but it's not over yet! This has to be the most hurricane-heavy year Alabama's ever seen!

Both. When it's a small meal, I like to eat alone because I don't spend that much time at the table and I can savor the food. When I go out to eat, I prefer to eat with a group of friends or family. You know, have fun talking about good times and things like that.

A how-to book on game programming. I always wanted to know what it was like to program games, since I'm going to do it for a living soon.

Four MGs please. And I would like to guess Psychic for the EMT.

Linc
16th September 2004, 08:08 PM
No, I don't, but when I'm older I plan on getting one. I'm leaing towards a Dodge Viper.

No, I haven't. The last thing I did that was exciting was probably going to the beach in the summer.

I like to eat in a group becaus elunch is really the only time of day when I socialize.

Yes, I bought Pokemon Fire Red. I'm liking it a lot, I already beat it ^^.

Jay
17th September 2004, 07:05 AM
May I ask why it took so long to update? Just curious.

No I don't, and no I'm not planning to get one because I'm not wasting money on petrol, a fancy car, registration, insurance, and repairs. What a wonderful way to burn my cash. It all adds up to hundreds of thousands of dollars, and I'd prefer to just walk, ride a bike, or take a train/bus. Cheaper alternatives that do the same thing.

I am not an exciting person, I have not done anything exciting, and I can't say why it was exciting because I have not done anything exciting. As for doing something exciting, I can't remember the last thing I done that was exciting as the last exciting thing I did was too excitingly far back to remember excitingly. Sorry if this response was not exciting for you; it was not exciting for me.

Alone because I do not like people, and I eat in my room and I don't allow people to enter my room.

I have bought a paid account for my online friend at a journal site, and I hope the person likes it. Other than that, I hate shopping and I avoid it all the time. Actually, I only online shop and that is for other people online.

- 4 mgs.

andyizcool
17th September 2004, 01:58 PM
May I ask why it took so long to update? Just curious.
Matt and myself have a lot of school work so sorry I haven't update before too because school work must come first sadly. Lately I've been getting too many headaches and find it hard to think straight. This slows me down when I try and do my school work as well as trying to think of questions. Sorry everyone.

LightNinetales

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, Berry, Lunar Gem

Shonta
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Linc
MG: Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Ocean Gem

Jay
MG: Rainbow Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

LightNinetales
17th September 2004, 03:52 PM
Narrowed List: Ariados, Mudkip, Xatu,Kabuto,Gligar, Granbull,Castform

The MP isn't an evolved Pokemon.

Narrowed List: Mudkip, Kabuto, Gligar, Castform

Is the MP a water-type?

Charizard04621
18th September 2004, 08:55 AM

Nope, I drive my mom's van. I'd like just a regular car that looks sleek, not some nasty box like the Honda Element or something. :\

Last night, my friends wanted me to play tennis at 10 PM outside. ^^; Yea we went out for dinner and had frozen custard and just chilled for like 2 hours. :)

Er, usually with a group of people, though I could eat alone, I guess. I don't really talk much, but I like to listen to other people talking.

MEMORY STICK!!!! :) Lol I love it, it has the capacity of 256 floppy disks and won't break like those stupid things will.

Wolfsong
18th September 2004, 10:40 AM

Yes I have a car. It's a 1996 Cheverolet Lumina (Go Chevy!) that is maroon with a red interier. Its a good car and i've had it for about 5-6 years now

Not lately. The last thing that i remember that was exciting was going to the zoo in june, but if that doesn't count then it was the chris cagle concert at the uni last year. The zoo was exciting because i love watching animals, and if the zoo was closer, i'd go every day and try and get a job there but sadly its not. The concert was exciting becuase he was a good singer and you wouln't expect many of them to come to a small town like Martin, where the biggest thing is the uni, a walmart and a small movie theater.

I like both, but it depends on the situation. When i'm at Uni and there are a lot of people that i don't know, I prefer to eat alone in my dorm room. When i'm at home and there are a lot of friends and family, i'd rather eat with them. I just feel more comfortable that way.

I bought Leaf Green and i'm waiting for my fire red and a book to come in from walmart. I like leaf green, but the only bad thing about it is that it doesn't have growlithe in it. ^^;

aragornbird
18th September 2004, 08:25 PM
Sort of. It's my dad's old old car. It's a '91 Subaru Legacy. But my parents are planning on getting me a new car, one of those small cars that only have two seats.

Ever since school started, life has been pretty routine and boring. And so was my summer. The LAST exciting thing? Whoo boy, you're talking about late June, when I went to LA and San Diego for vacation!

I usually follow this set pattern: I eat breakfast alone because I get up before my parents (6 AM). I eat lunch was a whole group of friends at school. I eat dinner alone because my parents don't get back until 8-9 PM. It's not something I like to do, just something that works out that way because of time

Umm, let's see, oh yes! I bought school lunch on Friday. :rotfl:
It was a chicken drumstick, some chocolate milk, french fries, and a cookie. I can't say I really like it, I mean, this is school lunch we're talking about.

*Murkrow
19th September 2004, 01:59 PM
Hannah
MG: Hollow Stone,

Sell for 1 CCP please.

Hannah:
GT: Seeing as my stomach is praticly my whole body, I can swallow something my own size! Who am I?

Gulpin? 2 CCPs if I'm right please.

I'd also like 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs, and another GT please.

andyizcool
19th September 2004, 02:27 PM
IMPORTANT NOTICES
1. Could you please quote your Poll you made so I can decide a winner? Thanks.
2. If your answers are too short to the Polls you get no MG.
3. Avoid posting too much before an update because there's an edit button.

LightNinetales

Karin
MG: Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

Amy
MG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Aragornbird
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem

Hannah
*Hands over 1 CCP*
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon's stomach is so strong that even eating moldy or rotten food will not affect it.

(9/17) Do you hate Friday nights? Why/Why not? Do you do your homework on a Friday night? Why/Why not?

(9/18) Do you have a bicycle? What kind? Do you plan on getting a new one? What kind are you planning on getting? Why?

(9/19) What have you been up to this weekend? Done anything interesting? Missed things you should have done?

DarkPsychicCharizard
19th September 2004, 03:14 PM
(9/17) Do you hate Friday nights? Why/Why not? Do you do your homework on a Friday night? Why/Why not?

I don't hate Friday nights at all. I have much more time for being online and talking to my friends. I don't do my homework on Friday night. It takes away from my free time. It's not like I ever do my homework, anyway. *shrugs*

(9/18) Do you have a bicycle? What kind? Do you plan on getting a new one? What kind are you planning on getting? Why?

I haven't had a bicycle since I was eight. I'm not planning to get one, either. I don't have time to learn how to ride it again. I'd rather learn how to rollerblade, anyway.

(9/19) What have you been up to this weekend? Done anything interesting? Missed things you should have done?

This weekend, I went to eat lunch at my aunt's house. It was surprisingly fun. I also played Pokemon Crystal a bit. I haven't touched it in months. I finally got my Togepi to evolve into Togetic, which was cool. I was supposed to burn a few CDs for a friend, but I never found the time to do it.

Linc
19th September 2004, 04:05 PM
My make your own poll poll XD Oh, the crappiness...

( 9/5 ) What is your favorite group of animals (mammal, reptile, bird, fish, etc.)? Why? What's your least favorite? Why? Is your favorite animal in your favorite group of animals?

My favorite has to be mammals, because it has all those cool animals like cats and dogs, I just love big cats, they rock. My least favorite has to be fish, they're just boring and they just swim around all day. My favorite animal is in my favorite class, the tiger.

No, I don't. I don't because a lot of my favorite shows are on on Fridays, and I can't miss those (except I did this time *grumbles*). No, I don't because my teachers never give homework on weekends, only on bad days.

No, I can't ride one either. The area around my house is too dangerous to ride bikes, you'd either get run over, or you'd get snatched off the road. I don't plan on getting one.

Nothing, and nothing interesting. I missed a coupled things, like sports, family activities, one of my favorite shows, some more things, and a partridge in a pear tree ^^.

Wolfsong
19th September 2004, 06:09 PM
Here's my poll for the make your own poll day ^^;

How was your last week at school? Were you very busy? Did you have a lot of homework? Did anything embarrassing happen at all. What is your favorite class. Why?

It was good. I ended up dropping one of my classes but other than that, i enjoyed it. I was busy becuase I had a temporary job at the college bookstore. I actually did not have much homework at all. So far all i've had as for as homework is concerned is read one chapter. Yes. I ended up in a bathroom stall that the lock was broken and i didn't know that until i tried to get out. I ended up stuck inside, and had to crawl out to keep from being late. I have to say that my socially deviant behavor class is my favorite. The teacher is a hoot. He has some fowl language but other than that he is hillarious. You never know what to expect next.

I'd like to sell 2 of those stones for stamps, and one for a ccp please.

No, I like them. I either go home and get a nice meal for a change, and rent a movie, or stay up here at the dorm and relax. If i have homework on a friday, then i'll do it. If i don't, I wont.

Well, if my mom's old bicycle counts yes. Its an old green one that she had as a kid. X.x I would like to get a new one if at all possible. A nice blue, mountain bike. With the amount of people now on campus, it takes an hour to find a single parking space during teh week. If i had a bike things would be a lot simpler though getting the bike will be the hard part.

I went home for the weekend, took a couple of online quizzes for my psychology test. I rented Ella Enchanted, and Scooby Doo 2 Monsers unleashed. I missed being here to get my packages that i ordered from Wal-mart. I guess i'll be picking them up tomorrow

classy_cat18
19th September 2004, 06:11 PM
I neither love nor hate Friday nights. I used to love them, because that meant no homework and plenty of things to watch. But now there's nothing to watch and I have to do homework all week, especially on the weekend. But Friday's Payday, and I always eat out on Payday.

I don't have a bicycle. My street isn't bicycle friendly and the nearby park only has a track for walking. But I had one, it would be one of those ten-speed mountain bikes with a place for the water bottle.

Let's see. I looked after one of my little cousins, went to the library and checked out a book, cleaned the bathroom, and went to church. Pretty routine except for the library part. I missed cleaning my room because I don't like doing it. Although I wouldn't mind finding some lost things.

3 MGs please.

EDIT: Here's my Make My Own Poll for the Day Poll.

( 9/5 ) Do you love to write? How much do you write a day? Do you think it's as easy to write for a job or grade instead of just for fun?
Writing is my #1 hobby. I love it just a little bit more than playing video games. I write every day, whether if it's for this forum or RPG or Fanfic. It's definitely hard for me to write for a job or a grade because there's so many rules that you have to obey outside of grammar and structure. You have to consider your audience and watch your "voice". I forgot what my writing professor meant by that. But either way, I'm writing to entertain myself and my "audience".

Lady Vulpix
20th September 2004, 01:12 PM
No, I like Friday nights. They come right before Saturday mornings, and that's already a good reason to like them. It's also the time when I get to help my students at university by answering their questions. I don't do my homework on Friday nights because, by the time I get home, I'm too tired to do anything but go to the bathroom, have dinner and go to sleep.

I don't have one now, I had one many years ago. There are no good places to ride a bycicle near my home and I don't get much free time either, so I don't have much use for one.

Saturday morning/afternoon: I was at university, since my students had an exam and I had to be there. Saturday late afternoon: my blood pressure went down, so I was in bed. Saturday evening: I attended a party.
Sunday morning/afternoon: I wokred on my thesis at my partner's house. Sunday late afternoon: I corrected an exam. Sunday evening/night: I worked on my Lingo filter.
I wished I'd written something, but I've been busy the whole weekend, as you can see.

*Murkrow
20th September 2004, 02:35 PM
Hannah
GT: This Pokemon's stomach is so strong that even eating moldy or rotten food will not affect it.

Snorlax? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please.

(9/18 ) Do you have a bicycle? What kind? Do you plan on getting a new one? What kind are you planning on getting? Why?

Yes, I've got a greeny-blue mountain bike, pretty basic, but it works. Round here's nice place for biking because there's all the country lanes that are about 20 mins away. I'm not planning on getting a new bike anytime soon, mine works, so there's no point wasting my money.

I mostly just hung around, but I did go to the gym on Sunday afternoon for an hour, which was great because I've been really out of the routine of going there every week, so hopefully this'll get me back. Though loads of the treadmills were turned off, so I ended up on one that wasn't hooked up to the speaker system ¬_¬
That was probably the most interesting thing I did, and I guess I kind of missed doing some biology homework, but it's in tomorrow, so I did it tonight anyway.

2 MG's, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs and a GT please.

andyizcool
20th September 2004, 03:19 PM
POLL WINNER
Amy
Extra: Green MGCoin

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

Linc
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone

Amy
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Shonta
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

Gabi
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Hannah
MG: Division Gem, Rainbow Gem
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: This Legendary Fire Pokemon can be found at the top of Mt Battle.

(9/20) How was your last week at school? Were you very busy? Did you have a lot of homework? Did anything embarrassing happen at all? What is your favorite class? Why?

Linc
20th September 2004, 03:27 PM
I'd like to forge my Flame Gem (got it a few pages back) and my Hollow Stone to make a Fire Stone. *hands over ccps*

Charizard04621
20th September 2004, 05:38 PM
Selling the Lunar Gem for 2 Stamps.

DarkPsychicCharizard
21st September 2004, 11:52 AM
(9/20) How was your last week at school? Were you very busy? Did you have a lot of homework? Did anything embarrassing happen at all? What is your favorite class? Why?

My last week at school was extremely short, really. Half of it was replaced by three days of glorious, glorious vacation time. *grins* The three days we did have were long and tiring. We didn't get any homework, thankfully. Eheh, well, some History homework. But the teacher never checks those, so I get away with it. We also had a Math pop quiz, and I failed it. I'm horrible at Math, and worse at pop quizzes. :no: My favorite class has to be History of Art. It's very interesting. We learn about types of lines and techniques in art and all sorts of stuff. At the same time, we also learn some history, some mythology, some literature... very, very interesting. Paintings have so much to tell.

1 MG, please. Also, I would like to sell the three Lunar Gems I received in previous MGs for CCPs. *hands over the gems*

The_Missing_Link
22nd September 2004, 03:57 PM
Hannah: Meditite is correct. Here's your 2 Stamps

Rebecca: Lunar Gem, Division Gem

Forgot to sell them for stamps so I'll do that now O-o

I've actually been very busy. I thought it would be an easier year but I thought wrong. I actually had to job a class for a study because I didn't have one and I was taking too many classes. Homework has been coming pretty steadily, which is making me mad because I have less time here and other things are bogging me down, like getting my license, college stuff and the SATs. I really don't have a favorite class but Ancient History and AP Psychology are turning into good ones

Lady Vulpix
23rd September 2004, 08:29 AM
It was ok, though very busy. I was rushing from one place to another all the time, trying to do as many things as I could in the meantime. I don't think anything embarassing happened (unless correcting the worst exam ever counts as embarassing - the student who handed it in should be embarassed), but I was given a lot of tasks to complete, so I guess that can be considered homework. Right now I'm taking only 1 subject: Introductions to behavior-based robotics, so the last question doesn't apply, I don't have much to choose from.

Matt
24th September 2004, 04:18 PM
EMT GAME
Base PP: 20
Base Power: N/A
Base Accuracy: N/A
Target: Opponent
Guesses: Psychic

Linc: *takes CCPs* Here's your Fire Stone.

Charizard04621: here's your 2 stamps

DarkPsychicCharizard: here's your 6 ccps

Rebecca: Here's your 4 Stamps.
Solar Gem

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

( 9/21 ) Do you like to meet new people? Why/Why not? Who was the last person you've met?

( 9/22 ) Has something surprising happened this week? What was it? If nothing has happened, what was the last thing that was surprising to you?

( 9/23 ) Have you ever gone to a fair of some kind? How many times have you been? What did you do there? Did you have fun?

( 9/24 ) What's your favorite plant? Why is this your favorite? Do you have any of this type in your yard or something?

( 9/21 ) Do you like to meet new people? Why/Why not? Who was the last person you've met?

Sure I do :) Well, it really depends on the person; if it's like at my school, I don't really want to meet any of the people because they're either assholes, just plain unlikeable or cool. But the cool ones are really hard to find lol. I just think it's fun to meet new people, lol. hmm... I think the last person I've met is someone from the gothic group at my school lol. I'm kinda friends with them now or something :s:

( 9/22 ) Has something surprising happened this week? What was it? If nothing has happened, what was the last thing that was surprising to you?

A lot of surprising things have happened this week, but I'll name a few. One of them being, me passing my English test with a 94 (yay), getting a 100 on a History test I was sure I was going to fail and getting a decent grade on my Biology test. Like I said, these are only a few of the surprising things that have happened.

( 9/23 ) Have you ever gone to a fair of some kind? How many times have you been? What did you do there? Did you have fun?

Nope :( I wish I could, but my mom is paranoid about them or something. I wanted to go to the fair here tonight, so I could meet with my cousin, his girlfriend and these other people, but my mom wouldn't let me for some reason :no: Maybe someday I'll be able to go, lol

( 9/24 ) What's your favorite plant? Why is this your favorite? Do you have any of this type in your yard or something?

Hm.. I'd have to say a Sakura tree or something like that. I just think they are pretty beautiful trees and they look really nice in the fall and yeah. Nope, I don't have one, but I wish I did. Besides, I don't think they're anywhere near here, anyway lol

Wolfsong
24th September 2004, 05:21 PM
Emt Game - is it calm mind?

With me it depends on the setting. If its in class or during vacations, I like it. If its some place where i don't know anyone, i sorta feel awkward. The last new person i met was my roommate. Her name was Emi and she was from Japan, bt sure moved back and now i havea free private room.

Nope, nothing surprising has happened this week. The last thin somethign surprising happened was when class got canceledc last semester because the teacher didn't show up. Not very impressive

A couple of times. One was teh midsouth fair when i was little, but i can barely remember it now. And i've been to the Barbecue Festival in Covington a couple of times. Not many, but i played games, and ate a lot of food at the mid south fair. At the barbecue fesltival, they had a demolitin derby, and i hate barbecue and listened to music.

I like the alao very plants, becuase they actually survive my mom more often than not. She kills almost every plant i get (including them) that she touches. I've given up on having any kind of plants for the time being becuase of mom's black thumb. X,x

Linc
24th September 2004, 06:01 PM
EMT Game: Hmm... maybe Psych Up?

No, I don't like to meet new people, I can't get used to no people good. The last person was a new kid in my school.

Uh, yeah I guess. A girl in my class all of the sudden blurted out who she liked, and that person was in my class also.

Yeah, a state fair. Once. I just went on some rides and played some games. I didn't really have much fun.

My favorite plant... probably the red oak tree. It's my favorite because it's so darn huge! No, I don't...

Lady Vulpix
25th September 2004, 11:06 AM
EMT Game: Psybeam?

Yes, even if it's hard for me to talk to people I don't know. But once I gain confidence it's nice to get to know new people. I met some epeople at a party last Saturday. The only one I talked to for a while among them was a woman named Claudia, so I guess that's the last person I've met.

Yes, I had to meet my friend Alexis again yesterday to finish the exam for the course we took in July, and this time... he arrived in time! I couldn't believe it. He'd been at least an hour late to all our previous meetings.

I've been to some. I don't think I could count them, it's been years since I've last been to one. I played games, mostly. And I had a great meal in an international food fair which was held once at my primary school. And yes, I did have fun.

I like plants in general, but I think my favorite is jasmine, because it looks nice and has a beautiful scent. And yes, I have one in my garden.

The_Missing_Link
25th September 2004, 05:43 PM
(9/21) Do you like to meet new people? Why/Why not? Who was the last person you've met?

Not usually, because I'm not a very social person and I can't really hold a conversation. My job calls for me to interact with people so I have to stick to it as long as I can. The last person I met? Probably a customer at work

(9/22) Has something surprising happened this week? What was it? If nothing has happened, what was the last thing that was surprising to you?

Yeah, my cousin died on Thursday. From what I heard, he fell off a ladder and broke his rib, which punctured an aorta. It really blows since he was a really great guy. A flirt, but terribly nice :(

(9/23) Have you ever gone to a fair of some kind? How many times have you been? What did you do there? Did you have fun?

Yeah, I've been a state fair and some smaller ones. I really don't like them because I'm into amusement parks more, with roller coasters and everything. Still, they have a rustic feel to them and the food is good

(9/24) What's your favorite plant? Why is this your favorite? Do you have any of this type in your yard or something?

For some reason, I like pansies and marigolds. Pansies are really pretty but marigolds so I have no clue as to why I like them but they're just nice. We have pansies sometimes but they don't last long

I'll sell my Gem for stamps

andyizcool
25th September 2004, 06:24 PM
Matt
MG: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Blue MGcoin

Amy
MG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem, Berry

Linc
MG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem

Gabi
MG: Ocean Gem, Division Gem, Solar Gem, Light Gem

Becca
MG: Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

(9/25) Have you left your house this week? Why/Why not? What did you leave your house for? Was it worth it? Why/Why not?

DarkPsychicCharizard
25th September 2004, 08:42 PM

My last week at school was extremely short, really. Half of it was replaced by three days of glorious, glorious vacation time. *grins* The three days we did have were long and tiring. We didn't get any homework, thankfully. Eheh, well, some History homework. But the teacher never checks those, so I get away with it. We also had a Math pop quiz, and I failed it. I'm horrible at Math, and worse at pop quizzes. My favorite class has to be History of Art. It's very interesting. We learn about types of lines and techniques in art and all sorts of stuff. At the same time, we also learn some history, some mythology, some literature... very, very interesting. Paintings have so much to tell.

1 MG, please. Also, I would like to sell the three Lunar Gems I received in previous MGs for CCPs. *hands over the gems*

I got the CCPs, but I did not receive the MG I asked for... I find this very odd. Unless I'm not allowed to get an MG and sell things during the same day? Either way, I'd like to get an answer about that. I hate being misinformed.

(9/21) Do you like to meet new people? Why/Why not? Who was the last person you've met?

Not really... I'm not very good with people. People are mostly weird, alien things who're not nice and should stay away from me. The last person I met was one of my mom's coworkers, if I remember correctly. She was scary. She was dressed like a witch.

(9/22) Has something surprising happened this week? What was it? If nothing has happened, what was the last thing that was surprising to you?

Something surprising? Eh, nothing surprises me anymore. The last time I was surprised was about a year ago, when I met the person who eventually became my best friend. I was surprised someone is actually willing to talk to me and thinks I'm a cool person.

(9/23) Have you ever gone to a fair of some kind? How many times have you been? What did you do there? Did you have fun?

No, I have never gone to a fair. I'm not completely sure fairs exist in my country. And even if they do, they probably don't take place in my city... even though it's the capital, the biggest city in my country, nothing really happens in it. Nothing good, at least.

(9/24) What's your favorite plant? Why is this your favorite? Do you have any of this type in your yard or something?

Well... I'm not really a plant type of person, but I guess I like rose bushes. Roses are pretty nice, and... James from Team Rocket likes them! Really, if James likes them, they can't be that bad. I don't have a rose bush in my yard since... um, we don't have a yard.

Four MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
26th September 2004, 10:21 AM
I think your MG was accidentally skipped.

(9/25) Have you left your house this week? Why/Why not? What did you leave your house for? Was it worth it? Why/Why not?
Has anyone not left their house this week? I left it to go to university, yoga, tai chi (and my picnic after that), work, a print shop, to walk my dog and to walk my brother to the bus stop. I think that was all, I'm going to work on my thesis today, but the last time I went there was last Sunday, which was last week. Yes, it was worth it because I woldn't have been able to do any of those things at home.

Wolfsong
26th September 2004, 12:51 PM
Amy
MG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem, Berry[/b]

I'd like to sell all that stuff for ccps please

Yeah, or rather the dorm room. I had to go to classes. Then I went home for the weekend. I came back to the dorm today. I guess it was worth it becuase i had to go to library and get some books for a paper so i got them. I'm fixing to get ready to work on that paper.

Charizard04621
26th September 2004, 02:19 PM

Um, I travelled hundreds of miles from Texas to Massachusetts. ^_^; College visits, then just relaxation on Martha's Vineyard... Isn't that the life?

Jay
26th September 2004, 07:04 PM

Probably when I was a kid. I don't do that stuff anymore as I find it to be pretty boring/retarded. Since it was a long while ago I don't remember.

Yes. Because I can. :rolleyes: I left to go for a drive for fun, and for lunch, and some other things. The drive wasn't worth it, as it was quite boring, and without lunch how can I survive!

- 2 MGs for Wolfysong.

andyizcool
27th September 2004, 12:21 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Gabi

Amy
*Hands over 4 CCPs*
MG: Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Karin

(9/26) What's your favourite time of the day? Why? Anything important happened at that time of day in your life? Why/Why not?

(9/27) Do you think Goldenrod Tower is running slow lately? Why/Why not? What are your opinions on it? What do you think should be done around Goldenrod Tower? Why?

Lady Vulpix
27th September 2004, 12:49 PM
(9/26) What's your favourite time of the day? Why? Anything important happened at that time of day in your life? Why/Why not?
Mornings. That's my favorite time because it's generally quiet and the temperature and light conditions are the best. I've written the best parts of my stories in the morning, and considering how much I love writing, that's something important alright. Also, I was born in the morning, at 7:25 AM.

(9/27) Do you think Goldenrod Tower is running slow lately? Why/Why not? What are your opinions on it? What do you think should be done around Goldenrod Tower? Why?
I like the way it's working. Workers have lives, so we can't expect them to devote their whole time to the GT. It would be nice if the person who's hosting the EMT game would remain active until someone got the TM, though. If that person can't be active that week, then I think someone else should take over the game. As for other ideas, what happened to the stats modification dice?

*Murkrow
27th September 2004, 01:49 PM
Hannah
MG: Division Gem, Rainbow Gem
GT: This Legendary Fire Pokemon can be found at the top of Mt Battle.

Sell the gems for 4 CCPs please, and is the GT Ho-oh? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please :)

(9/26) What's your favourite time of the day? Why? Anything important happened at that time of day in your life? Why/Why not?~

Evenings mainly, probably about 6-10 (pm), simply because I find that I'm usually more relaxed around those times.
I'm not sure if anything really important has ever happened round those times, although it's normally when I do any work that I've got haning round, either school stuff or other, so that might count.

I don't really know, seeing as I haven't been posting here for about a week or so (ok, that's not really that long, but it feels like it). It seemed to be going slightly slower around the last time I posted, but it scanning down the page now it seems to have picked up since then.
I'm not very good with ideas concerning places I don't work at, so I haven't really got any opinions of what should be done :sweat4:

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs, and a GT please.

Charizard04621
27th September 2004, 09:39 PM
I'll sell the gem for 2 stamps.

Wolfsong
27th September 2004, 09:58 PM
Thanks Jay. That was nice.

I'd like to sell those three gems for CCPs please.

I'd have to say late afternoon/early evening becuase i don't have any classes and thats when i get the best opportunity to write if i can. Nothing really importants happened at that time that i know of. I have a fairly boring life. X.x

It has been a bit slow, but i can understand why. Everyone has lives outside of TPM, myself included. I had a test last week and two tests coming up this week. Like Gabi, I also think it would be best if the person hosting the EMT could keep it going till we have a winner. Now i'm off to get some sleep.

The_Missing_Link
28th September 2004, 04:13 PM
Becca
MG: Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

I'll sell those Gems for Stamps

On weekdays, right after school because I can relax and not worry about anything at all. On the weekends, late at night for the same reason, unless I have to work or go anywhere

Not really, since I don't go here that often and the employees do have school and possibly work to tend to. I'm surprised it's this active at all. As for any improvements, I think everything is fine the way it is

Charizard04621
30th September 2004, 03:58 PM

Night, it's cooler and dark and peaceful. I've seen a shooting star once or twice while gazing into the sky before... One was a blazing fiery orange, the other brilliant turquoise. I wished upon them.

Nah... People have stuff to do, I understand. Just keep up the good work.

Wolfsong
1st October 2004, 12:25 PM
Since its a new month, I'd like two cranks of the EMT please. *Hands over 2 green MG Coiins*

classy_cat18
1st October 2004, 01:34 PM
I also would like two cranks of the EMT. *hands over Green MGCoin and two Blue MGCoins*

Charizard04621
1st October 2004, 03:49 PM
Using the EMT twice. 1 Red MGCoin, 1 Blue, and 1 Green one.

Matt
1st October 2004, 04:38 PM
Thanks everyone for your support, lol. And, I dunno how I could keep doing the EMT game when barely anyone is guessing the TMs.

EMT GAME
Guesses: Psychic, Calm Mind, Psych Up, Psybeam

Gabi: Hollow Stone, Light Gem

*Murkrow Your 4 CCPs
Blue MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs
scratchcards: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
GT: I stay about one yard underground where I eat plant roots. Who am I?

Charizard04621: Here's your 2 Stamps
Mystery Box, Red MGcoin
EMT: Cosmic Power, Swords Dance

Amy: Here's your 6 ccps.
Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem
EMT: Haze, Spark

Rebecca: Here's your 4 Stamps
Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

classy_cat18: Take Down, Silver Wind
Here's your Red MGCoin that you get back, lol.

( 9/28 ) Do you like flashlights? Why/Why not? When was the last time you used one?

( 9/29 ) Do you think highlighters are useful? Why/Why not? What's your fav color? Why?

( 9/30 ) Do you take a lot of photos? Why/Why not? What was on the best picture you have ever taken?

( 10/1 ) Today's the first day of October. Do you have anything cool planned for this month? What is it if you have something? If not, is there anything you have planned for the rest of the year?

The_Missing_Link
1st October 2004, 05:08 PM
( 9/28 ) Do you like flashlights? Why/Why not? When was the last time you used one?

Of course I do. Flashlights can be used for just about everything (blackout, finding things in tight spaces, etc.). The last time I used one was at night during Man Hunt, Flashlight Tag for those of you who don't know

(9/29) Do you think highlighters are useful? Why/Why not? What's your fav color? Why?

Yeah, cause then you can highlight words that are important to remember and such. My favorite color is green, because it's light enough to see and it doesn't mix with the black ink to smear

(9/30) Do you take a lot of photos? Why/Why not? What was on the best picture you have ever taken?

I'm not really much of a photo-taker, don't know why. I love cameras but not being in front of them. I don't remember taking a really good photo ever but I guess I can say I took good ones when I went on my various international vacations

(10/1) Today's the first day of October. Do you have anything cool planned for this month? What is it if you have something? If not, is there anything you have planned for the rest of the year?

This month marks my 2nd attempt at getting my license, taking the SATs for the 2nd time, finding colleges and trying to survive my senior year in high school and doing the best I can

I sell those two Gems for stamps and crank the EMT once *hands over Red and Blue MGCoin*

Matt
1st October 2004, 05:37 PM
Rebecca: Here's your 4 Stamps.
Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin
EMT: Light Screen

Of course! They are so useful -- in blackouts, at night, or just plain out finding things in the dark :keke: Hmm... I think the last time I used a flashlight was last week when I was cleaning out my closet. Really dark in there since the light broke like 7 years ago and I never got around to fixing it :eek:

( 9/29 ) Do you think highlighters are useful? Why/Why not? What's your fav color? Why?

Indeed, they are. They save you a lot of work when taking notes out of books or papers and stuff. I know they saved me a lot of work when I was taking notes out of the Latin III Amsco book a few weeks ago, lol. Hmm.. I have two fav colors: Green and Yellow. They are really cool colors 8) I use them a lot when writing notes and stuff liek that

( 9/30 ) Do you take a lot of photos? Why/Why not? What was on the best picture you have ever taken?

Yeah, I do. Whenever I have my camera, I take probably 10 pictures of nothing lol. I've brought my camera to school the last couple of days and I've been taking pictures of my friends and stuff 8) Really good ones, too. Hmm.. I have this really good picture but it really isn't appropriate, but I did take this picture of a cat on a chair at the beach, and it's really goood.

( 10/1 ) Today's the first day of October. Do you have anything cool planned for this month? What is it if you have something? If not, is there anything you have planned for the rest of the year?

Indeed, I do. The PSAT is in a week, my best friend's birthday is in a week, lots of tests; just the regular stuff when in school, lol. I don't really know why I'm taking the PSAT when I have already taken the SAT :P Kinda pointless, if ya ask me, but it's something to do with my spare time.

Charizard04621
1st October 2004, 08:56 PM
Yey I get a lot of these. :) I'll open the Mystery Box. For my uncommon item, I choose a Blue MGCoin.

EMT Game: Luster Purge?

Yeah, the really small and powerful ones... They shine so brightly. :) And they're really handy in the dark when you have a power surge or you're out camping or something. As long as you have batteries, that is. And... hmm... I don't remember the last time I picked one up. O_o

Yeah, but not overdone. They help make stuff you want stressed stand out so you can see it. My favorite color in general is silver... Blue looks really good as a highlighter color, though, so I like that. Yellow's too bright; hurts my eyes. Pink and orange get kinda murky when I use them, so yeah.

Lol no, too lazy to upload them from the digital camera to the computer. Best picture I've ever taken? Um... Probably something to do with the sunset or a bunch of trees. I like nature. :)

Yeah, a bunch of college scholarship applications for early deadlines. Like (7?) essays, a few school projects, practicing my cello for a cello scholarship... Er... Not cool, but vital.

classy_cat18
1st October 2004, 09:05 PM
EMT Game: Hypnosis

I don't take a lot of pictures because I don't own a camera. At least, not one that works. I once had a secondhand digital camera, but it just doesn't work anymore. My best picture taken had a picture of my dog on it.

I'm starting school on the 6th and I have a doctor's appointment on the 12th (I think). Okay, so it's not that cool. But I have been sitting at home with nothing to do for a month now! I'm looking forward to school! But what is cool is stuffing my mouth full of sweets on the 31st.

2 MGs please.

DarkPsychicCharizard
1st October 2004, 09:20 PM

Yeah, I like flashlights! They're nifty little inventions. And they come in so many shapes and sizes! The last time I used a flashlight was about four years ago, during a school trip. We were walking in a cave, and needed the flashlights to see our feet. Of course, I lost my flashlight the next day, so now I'm flashlightless.

They might be useful to other people, but I don't like them. They distract me a lot. Bright colors make me want to draw things, and these... these are MIGHTY BRIGHT colors! I can't focus on my notes with these things. Since no one really uses blue highlighters in my area, they can't distract me, so they're my favorites. Blue's my favorite color, too.

Actually, I don't take photos at all. I don't have a camera, and... I'm the world's worst photographer, anyway. My pictures are all shaky or have my fingers all smudged on 'em. I did take a nice picture of a squirrel six years ago... but that was a lucky shot.

Man, I have a lot of things. I have to send my best friend a package with all sorts of things. And then my birthday's coming up! Money and a birthday lunch, and I bet I'll get some balloons too! My best friend's birthday is one day after mine, so I'll have to draw her something, too. And then I must do something to celebrate Halloween! It's only my favorite holiday.

Four MGs please!

AntiAsh Superstar
2nd October 2004, 02:19 AM
- I've never really used them to be honest - I think they make pages of books look untidy. I'd rather read the part I want and make a note of it somewhere else than highlight in a book I was studying. On pieces of paper they're fine, though I'd rather underline. My favourite colour is orange.

- I do take them, I have a nice digital camera. I keep meaning to print a load out. I took a funny one once where my dog's tongue was out as he was licking his lips, that looked really weird!

- It's one of my friend's birthdays so I'll go and see her. We'll also go and see my parents. I've started going swimming every day now, so that's something, and for the rest of the year I plan to try to lose about 10lbs in weight that I put on being lazy.

3 MGs please.
EMT Game - Cosmic Power? :196:

Kirei
2nd October 2004, 02:20 AM
- I've never really used them to be honest - I think they make pages of books look untidy. I'd rather read the part I want and make a note of it somewhere else than highlight in a book I was studying. On pieces of paper they're fine, though I'd rather underline. My favourite colour is orange.

- I do take them, I have a nice digital camera. I keep meaning to print a load out. I took a funny one once where my dog's tongue was out as he was licking his lips, that looked really weird!

- It's one of my friend's birthdays so I'll go and see her. We'll also go and see my parents. I've started going swimming every day now, so that's something, and for the rest of the year I plan to try to lose about 10lbs in weight that I put on being lazy.

3 MGs please.
EMT Game - Cosmic Power? :196:

andyizcool
2nd October 2004, 05:07 AM
As for other ideas, what happened to the stats modification dice?
Just a note so everyone knows if it hasn't been said already. The Stats Modification Dice has now been added as a Rare Item in Mystery Gift. Matt and myself thought it would be a great idea a while ago so when Gabi reminded us I told her we wanted it and she added it into the GT Randomizer. Thanks Gabi and Danny for all their help in making this new item possible.

Hannah

Matt
MG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

Karin
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP
MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Light Gem, Hollow Stone

Shonta
MG: Berry, Lunar Gem

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Light Gem, Berry, Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

Soo
MG: Ocean Gem, Division Gem, Ocean Gem

(10/2) Do you think erasers are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style eraser? Why?

Kirei
2nd October 2004, 06:49 AM
Can I sell the gems for stamps please?

(10/2) Do you think erasers are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style eraser? Why?
- WEIRD question. Yes, I think they are quite useful for rubbing out pencil marks or for throwing at people. I like the soft erasers because you can play with them and squish them. :196:

Matt
2nd October 2004, 10:04 AM
EMT GAME
Guesses: Psychic, Calm Mind, Psych Up, Psybeam, Luster Purge, Hypnosis, Cosmic Power

Soo: Here's your 6 Stamps
Red MGcoin

( 10/2 ) Do you think erasers are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style eraser? Why?

Yeah, I do. Erasers rock. I mean, if you mess up you can just erase it instead of going to get a new sheet of paper or making it ugly by marking it out. But, I don't use pencils all that often, lol. go pens!! Hm.. my favorite color of eraser.. I'd say a kinda of a aquamarine. fav style are the soft ones and stuff. they are cool to chew on :love:

I'll sell those 3 gems for ccps please.

Wolfsong
2nd October 2004, 10:30 AM
Amy: Here's your 6 ccps.
Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem
EMT: Haze, Spark

I'd like to sell that gem and stone for ccps please.

for the emt game i'm gonna guess reflect

Lady Vulpix
2nd October 2004, 04:06 PM
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help. :)
EMT Game: Mirror Coat?

(9/28) Do you like flashlights? Why/Why not? When was the last time you used one?
Yes, they're useful when you're camping or when the lights go out. Though I haven't used one for ages. The last time I was just testing one that I found in a drawer.

(9/29) Do you think highlighters are useful? Why/Why not? What's your fav color? Why?
They're useful for highlinghting text (duh) and drawing thick color lines, but I prefer thinner markers and pens because they suit my tiny handwriting better and let me draw with more precision. My favorite color for highlighters is yellos. Why? Simple; it highlights the text without making it any harder to read.

(9/30) Do you take a lot of photos? Why/Why not? What was on the best picture you have ever taken?
Now I don't because films have become very expensive and besides I don't have much to take photos of when I'm at home. But when I go on a trip I always take my camera with me and take a lot of photos. I don't know what my best photo was. I have many I like. Out of my most recent ones my best one's probably this one (http://img49.exs.cx/img49/7062/32Fuenteycerro.jpg).

(10/1) Today's the first day of October. Do you have anything cool planned for this month? What is it if you have something? If not, is there anything you have planned for the rest of the year?
Cool? I'll probably be too busy to do anything really cool, but if I can, I'll write. What else is new? :P

They're useful if you're drawing with pencils. Pen erasers just mess up the page without actually erasing anything. My favorites are the "Dos Banderas" ones. They're quite good. I tried to find a photo on the web, but I couldn't.

Oh, I'd like to sell the following:

* 3 Darkness Gems
* 2 Flame Gems
* 1 Spark Gem
* 6 Lunar Gems
* 4 Ocean Gems
* 5 Solar Gems
* 2 Photosynthesis Gems
* 3 Light Gems
* 1 Rainbow Gem
* 1 Division Gem
* 4 Hollow stones

Matt
2nd October 2004, 04:10 PM
Amy: Here's your 3 CCPs.

Gabi: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Blue MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs. damn o_o

yay, it's about time someone figured it out :P

EMT GAME
Guesses: Psychic, Calm Mind, Psych Up, Psybeam, Luster Purge, Hypnosis, Cosmic Power, Reflect, Mirror Coat
Congratulations to Gabi who won the Mirror Coat TM!!

Lady Vulpix
2nd October 2004, 04:16 PM
Thanks! Wow, I got some rare MGs! Sorry, I'd forgotten to include my sale into my post, so I editted it. I'll give the Mirror Coat TM to Celeste, my captured Squirtle.

Posting the list of items to sell again.

* 3 Darkness Gems
* 2 Flame Gems
* 1 Spark Gem
* 6 Lunar Gems
* 4 Ocean Gems
* 5 Solar Gems
* 2 Photosynthesis Gems
* 3 Light Gems
* 1 Rainbow Gem
* 1 Division Gem
* 4 Hollow stones

That adds up to 60 stamps, right?

Charizard04621
2nd October 2004, 04:20 PM
Selling: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Light Gem, Hollow Stone. 1+2+2+1=6 Stamps, right?

Matt
2nd October 2004, 04:28 PM
Gabi: Here's your 60 Stamps.

Charizard04621: Here's your 6 Stamps.

Wolfsong
2nd October 2004, 04:38 PM

yes, i do. they're pretty handy when the electricity goes out. The last time i used one, was several weeks ago, when we had a huge storm. My mom, a friend of the family and i played chinese checkers by flashlight.

Yes, they are. It helps especially in college books where you can highlight as te teacher lectures especially when they use the book. Its also handy when you buy used books that already have the important points already highlighted. My favorite color is blue, becuase its nice to look at, and i just like the color

Yeah, when i do get film for my camera i tend to take a lot. I'd have to say the pictures taht i took when i was at the chris cagle concert, or the ones i took while i was at the zoo.

Not really. I have planned to have a good year, and not let anyone get me down in the dumps. Kinda a hard task to achieve, but if i do it will be worth it and if i fail, at least i tried.

10/2) Do you think erasers are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style eraser? Why?

Yes they are. Especially when you are doing math or drawing or somthing that you need to erase. I like those eraser pens that are nothing but erasers and you can push them back inside when you're done and not worry abotu breaking it off and wasting it.

Since i can't use it, I want to give my Spark TM that i got from the EMT to Soo. Just in case she doesn't se this, could you put it with her name so she might notice it. ^^

DarkPsychicCharizard
2nd October 2004, 04:49 PM

Oh, erasers are VERY useful! When you draw in a line you didn't want to draw when you're drawing things with a pencil, then you must have an eraser. I have five because I tend to lose things. My favorite erasers are... uh... the big white blocky ones that actually erase good. I don't know the brand name.

One MG, please.

*Murkrow
3rd October 2004, 03:54 AM
*Murkrow
GT: I stay about one yard underground where I eat plant roots. Who am I?

Diglett? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

Yes, I've got some trips to art exhibitions for my critical study coming up, they should be good. And I promised my mum that I'd go with her on some workshops in Cardiff...one's on horses, so that'll be great.

Definitly, especially if you're like me and tend to mess up a lot when drawing.:sweat4: Though that's really only when I use them, seeing as either write in pen or on the computer.
Er, I haven't really got a favourite colour/style, so I'll just say the bland, white ones. Because if I use any sort of colour other than white, it's guaranteed to smudge the drawing instead of getting rid of it.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs, a GT and my two EMTs of this month please.
*Hands over all the MG Coins*

andyizcool
3rd October 2004, 05:19 PM
Amy
MG: Miracle Berry, Blue MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Blue MGcoin, Spark Gem

Soo
Spark TM (Thank Amy) ;)

DarkPsychicCharizard

Hannah
MG: Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon's balloon-like body is inflated by horribly toxic gases and reeks when it's nearby.
EMT: Mach Punch TM, Gust TM

(10/3) Do you think pencils are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style of pencil? Why?

Wolfsong
3rd October 2004, 05:23 PM
I'd like to sell that gem for stamps please. I'm gonna take those 10stamps/ccps in ccps please.

(10/3) Do you think pencils are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style of pencil? Why?

Yes they are. Especially when you're writing or drawing or doing math and you make a mistake or something. You can simple erase and write over hte spot unlike with pens. I like mechanical pencils. You don't have to worry about sharpening them, and all that stuff

Charizard04621
3rd October 2004, 06:39 PM

Lol yeah, I use them a lot. I prefer them over pens, but teachers require stuff in ink now, so yeah, whatever... I like being able to erase and stuff. I like mechanical pencils because I don't have to sharpen them and the thickness will stay the same. Yayness. :)

Lady Vulpix
4th October 2004, 11:07 AM
Is it usefulness of library items week? Yes, I think they're useful, for both drawing and underlining. Not so useful for writing, but they can help if you don't have anything better. My favorite color of pencil is silver because silver's my favorite color of all. ^_^

MG, please, and I'll try a Mystery Pokemon. My 2nd ever.
*Hands over a Red MGCoin.*

*Murkrow
4th October 2004, 01:58 PM
Hannah
GT: This Pokemon's balloon-like body is inflated by horribly toxic gases and reeks when it's nearby.

Sell the gem for 2 Stamps please, and is the GT Koffing? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please.

Yep, both sorts (ordinary and coloured), simply because I like doing art and they're excellent for that :)
I don't have a favourite style, though the WH Smiths ones are nice quality, and my favourite colour would have to be purple/blue.

MG, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs and a GT please.

Linc
4th October 2004, 03:19 PM

Yes, pencils rock! They are perfect for drawing, not to mention writing, and behold the mighty erace! MWAHAHA!!! My favorite type of pencil has to be mechanical, because I like the "Click" sound.

Moonlight Espeon
4th October 2004, 04:50 PM

Erasers are useful, yes. They are easy to use to change mistakes and can be very helpful in classes or something. I like the big pink erasers (not on the back of the pencil but erasers themselves) because they seem to be more effective.

Yes, pencils are useful. You can always write something quickly with a pencil, even though it's a bit irritating to sharpen the pencil. I like Papermate pencils because they seem to be the sharpest and they have less a chance of breaking.

2 MGs please.

DarkPsychicCharizard
4th October 2004, 05:35 PM

Pencils are the most useful tools I know of. I use them to write and draw all the time. I always go around with at least one pencil, in case I'll need it. I usually do, too. I'm not sure I have a favorite type of pencil... I just like pencils that draw easily erasable lines.

One MG, please.

Matt
4th October 2004, 06:29 PM
1 Stamp/CCP

Charizard04621: Stat Modification Die

Gabi: Red MGcoin
MP: Lapras, Porygon, Jynx, Tyrogue, Gyarados, Primeape, Regirock, Phanphy, Rapidash, Banette, Salamence, Anorith, Azurill, Ludicolo

*Murkrow: Diglett is correct. Here's your 2 Stamps.
MG: Division Gem
Scratchcards: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: As I flap my wings, even the dark will be bright. Who am I?

Linc: Lunar Gem

Moonlight Espeon: Ocean Gem, Blue MGcoin

DarkPsychicCharizard: Lunar Gem

EMT GAME!!!!!!!
Type: Normal
Guesses:

( 10/4 ) Do you do outdoor chores (mowing, raking, etc.)? Why/Why not? How often do you do it? Which do you think is the best to do?

Wolfsong
4th October 2004, 06:34 PM
I'm going to guess yawn for the emt game

( 10/4 ) Do you do outdoor chores (mowing, raking, etc.)? Why/Why not? How often do you do it? Which do you think is the best to do?

No, I don't. Mainly because of allergies. If i do anythign outside, its usually picking up sticks or going for a walk. Which isn't very oftern. Though i do tend to wash my car everyonce in a while since its one of the few things that i can do without having my allergies flare up unlike mowing or raking leaves or that kind of sutff.

The_Missing_Link
4th October 2004, 06:34 PM
EMT: Go Go Metronome!!

I'll also sell my Hollow Stone and Gem for stamps

(10/4) Do you do outdoor chores (mowing, raking, etc.)? Why/Why not? How often do you do it? Which do you think is the best to do?

I used to mow and rake a lot in my past homes, since the lawns were so big. Raking was also a hassle in the fall since my houses had a lot of trees. Now, we have a guy mow our lawn and there isn't much to rake since our current house doesn't have many trees. Mowing is the best thing to do, if the lawn is flat or if you have a riding mower

Moonlight Espeon
4th October 2004, 06:58 PM
I'll sell that Ocean Gem for 2 stamps.

Not really.. I like to rake sometimes now and then though. I don't really do those things because of 1) my allergies, 2) my parents don't trust me and such.. Yeah, it's a problem. I would think that all of them would be good to do because it takes a burden off of other people.

1 MG please.
What the heck, I'll go for a chance at the EMT, lol.
Let's see.. Mimic?

soggy_cardboard
4th October 2004, 07:46 PM
*cough, cough*

Er hi ppl ^^;

Could i have 2 spins of the EMT?
*pays 6 creds*

EMT Game: "Teeter Dance"

classy_cat18
4th October 2004, 07:53 PM
I care for my dogs and rake the yard. The dogs live outside, so I have to make sure they stay fed, watered, and clean. I feed and water the dogs once a day, wash them once a month, and rake the yard once or twice a year. Actually, I prefer to do most of my inside chores, like cleaning my room or the bathroom.

MG please.
EMT game: Substitute?

Kirei
5th October 2004, 08:20 AM
Thanks Amy! That was really kind of you. I'm going to let Yuki learn the move.

Sure, I use them for drawing. I like soft ones like a 6B because you can shade nicely, or even softer ones. And I like the graphite ones that are graphite completely and no wood, those are cool!

( 10/4 ) Do you do outdoor chores (mowing, raking, etc.)? Why/Why not? How often do
To be honest I'm quite lazy, although when I go to stay with my parents I like to help my mum in the garden. I also do the watering but that's about it. Me and Ade have a garden but it's a bit overgrown. We need a nice weekend to sort it out!

2 MG please, and can I guess Pound for the EMT? :196:

Lady Vulpix
5th October 2004, 12:40 PM
EMT Game: Body Slam?

MP: Lapras, Porygon, Jynx, Tyrogue, Gyarados, Primeape, Regirock, Phanphy, Rapidash, Banette, Salamence, Anorith, Azurill, Ludicolo
Question: has the pokemon evolved?

I sometimes take my dog for a walk, and I water the plants when I'm asked to, and go shopping when it's necessary. I don't think there's a best outdoor chore, I just do them when I need to.

Charizard04621
5th October 2004, 03:34 PM
Uh... What does the Stat Modification Die do? Is that the same thing as the Status Die in the Rewards Center?

Matt
5th October 2004, 05:03 PM
Amy: Division Gem

Rebecca: Here's your 3 Stamps
Hollow Stone

Moonlight Espeon: Here's your 2 Stamps
Ocean Gem

Soggy: Helping Hand, Poison Tail

Shonta: Green MGcoin

Soo: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin

Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs
MP: Question 1: Yes

Charizard04621: I dunno what it does, really. You'll have to ask Andy whenever he updates ;)

EMT game....YO!
Base PP: 10
Guesses: Yawn, Metronome, Mimic, Teeter Dance, Substitute, Pound, Body Slam

( 10/3 ) Do you think pencils are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style of pencil? Why?

Yeah, I like pencils, but pens are cooler 8) They're cool because you can like erase things if you mess up and sometimes they look cool. But, with pens it's permanent and stuff and yeah but you can't erase unless you have an erasable pen. I like mechanical pencils lol. so easy to use an di dont have to get up and sharpen them :love:

Yeah, I mow the grass sometimes and maybe rake :( My parents make me do it sometimes, but other times I'm just really bored and need something to do so I just do outdoor work :P I have to mow my grandma's yard (which is huge) tomorrow and other outdoor work, so yeah. I don't really do it that often. Maybe once every two weeks :notfunny: I like to mow more because I can drive the lawn mower

( 10/5 ) What's your most favorite thing about cold weather? Why? If you don't have a favorite thing, why do you like the hot so much?

Wolfsong
5th October 2004, 05:37 PM
Allright, I'll guess sleep talk for the emt game.

i'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

(10/5 ) What's your most favorite thing about cold weather? Why? If you don't have a favorite thing, why do you like the hot so much?

I like it because that's the time when my mother makes ehr hot chocolate. What she makes is so delicious.

The_Missing_Link
5th October 2004, 06:03 PM
EMT: Razor Wind

I'll sell my Hollow Stone for a stamp

andyizcool
5th October 2004, 06:17 PM
Hannah

Karin
That Stat Dice is to rise Stats like Attack/Defence/Special Attack/Special Defence/Speed in the Battle Tower. Gabi should have a page somewhere where it randomizes what Stat goes up.

Matt
MG: Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

Becca
*Hands over 1 Stamp*

Moonlight Espeon
5th October 2004, 07:23 PM
Gems galore.. I'll sell this Gem for 2 more Stamps.
( 10/5 ) What's your most favorite thing about cold weather? Why? If you don't have a favorite thing, why do you like the hot so much?

Hmm.. I hate cold weather, so I can't exactly say why I love it because I don't.. I like the heat because you are able to wear comfortable clothes instead of "bundling up" and making yourself very uncomfortable. Also, in the heat you are able to go outside. Breaking a little sweat won't hurt you, but shivering makes you feel funny..

1 MG please.

EMT Game: Let's see.. How about Transform?

DarkPsychicCharizard
6th October 2004, 11:54 AM

I don't actually do any outdoor chores... we live in an appartment building, you see, so we don't actually have a garden. So I don't mow or rake or anything. Even so, I think mowing looks really fun. Especially if you're doing it with one of these mowing machines you can ride on.

My favorite thing about cold weather is that sometimes, it's so cold it snows, and then we don't have school. Two years ago, it snowed for two days, so I didn't go to school. Then the snow melted, but I didn't go to school for two more days because the snow damaged my school. When we got back, the floor was still wet and there were drops of water dripping from the ceiling everywhere. That filled buckets. =D

Two MGs, please.

Lady Vulpix
6th October 2004, 12:13 PM
MP, reduced list: Jynx, Gyarados, Primeape, Rapidash, Banette, Salamence, Ludicolo
Question 2: Does the pokemon have 2 different types?

EMT Game: is it Endure?

(10/5) What's your most favorite thing about cold weather? Why? If you don't have a favorite thing, why do you like the hot so much?
My favorite thing about cold weather is not having my blood pressure sink because of the heat. :D It's a lot easier to do things when it's cold than when it's hot. And I can drink a lot of tea as well. :D

Karin: congrats on getting the first stats die! It works like the status one, only with stats modifications. It has 14 sides. You can roll it here (http://forboards.tripod.com/Stat.html).

Kirei
6th October 2004, 01:32 PM
I like snow a lot - I really love playing in the snow and twirling in it, haha! And I really like snowflakes, they're so pretty. I also love wearing big coats and scarves to keep warm, it makes me feel Christmassy!

1 MG please

I have 3 red MG coins now so please can I have a crank of the EMT? *hands over 3 MG coins*

For the EMT game can I guess Slack Off? :196:

Matt
6th October 2004, 05:05 PM
Moonlight Espeon: Here's your 2 Stamps.
Lunar Gem

DarkPsychicCharizard: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Gabo: Division Gem
MP: Question 2: yup.

Soo: 1 Stamp/CCP
EMT: Flame Wheel

( 10/6 ) Do you use a lot of slang when you talk? Why/Why not?

EmT gAmE!1
Base PP: 10
Guesses: Yawn, Metronome, Mimic, Teeter Dance, Substitute, Pound, Body Slam, Transform, Sleep Talk, Razor Wind, Endure, Slack Off
Congratulations, Gabi, for winning the Endure TM.

I just love cold weather :) everything about it is good. snow, no outside gym things, warm drinks, etc. Plus, I get to wear my pull over things that I like a lot :round: I dunno why I really like it, but sometimes it's too hot to do things during the summer so that's another reason why I love the cold ^_^

I'll have 2 cranks of the EMT please. *hands over 3 Blue MGcoins*

The_Missing_Link
6th October 2004, 05:13 PM
(10/5) What's your most favorite thing about cold weather? Why? If you don't have a favorite thing, why do you like the hot so much?

I really don't like the cold weather but the only good thing about it is that it brings the snow, which causes school delays and closures. I like the heat more because you're instantly comfortable and don't have to bundle up to be comfortable (at least for me, it's that way)

Wolfsong
6th October 2004, 05:46 PM

I would say that i don't. Mainly because when i'm at home the parents wouldnt' understadn me if i did. I try to say what i mean and mean what i say as simple as possible. *shrugs* i'm really tired as i type this.

classy_cat18
6th October 2004, 05:57 PM
I don't like cold weather. Down here, there are no snow days to look forward to. That's always depressing. On the positive, it's chili season! Now I prefer the hot weather. You can enjoy the beach to beat the heat, and ice cream tastes so much better around that time!

No, I only use a little. I don't know why I don't; most of the younger members of my family do. I guess my teachers told me to speak properly when I was a kid, so I do. I grew into it, and now I get mocked for speaking properly. That's Alabama for you.

2 MGs please.

Charizard04621
6th October 2004, 05:58 PM

Nope. I don't like physical activity in general, I am lazy, and other people do it for us, so I really don't have to do much. Occasionally I take in the trash, which is fine, since it takes like, 45 seconds.

Lol, no excessive humidity, no feeling that my nose is burning when I try to breathe, no wishing sooo bad that I can go to sleep like nice warm weather always makes me want to do.

Depends what kind of slang... Usually I try not to use slang that other people might not understand, since, you know, that really isn't fair to them. I'd prefer if people got what I was saying. I'm not perfect, though, so I guess some slang slips through when I'm not noticing.

Kirei
7th October 2004, 01:39 AM

I don't really, because I don't really know that much. I use some abbreviations when I speak but not really slang. I wouldn't use it because I'd have to keep explaining what it meant! :196:

Moonlight Espeon
7th October 2004, 08:05 AM
More gems = more stamps 8D
I'll sell this newest Lunar Gem for 2 stamps please.
I use "Yo" and "dude" a lot.. but otherwise.. not really. Most slang is stupid, it's just "yo" and "dude" are kinda fun to say sometimes..
1 MG please.

Cheesey
7th October 2004, 09:06 AM
Yes, I do. It's mainly mowing the lawn though, because the grass in our garden is always far too long. The whole garden is rather wild, actually, so I'm constantly having to help tidy it up since Dad can never be bothered. Mum could help with it but she's always complaining about how much stress shne's under and how sick she feels. X_x

I like the fact that you can curl up and make yourself warm and stuff in the cold. Hot drinks are better to keep yourself warms than cold drinks are to keep yourself cool. I hate being hot becuase I get all sweaty and uncomfortable; At least when it's cold you can put the heating on and stuff. It's not so difficult to cope with.

Not really. I just talk normally; well, in my accent, which I find normal at least. Sometimes I use Scottish slang just for the fun of it, like 'Gonnae no dae that?!' when I'm irritated.

Can I have 3 MGs, please?

Lady Vulpix
7th October 2004, 12:44 PM
Wow, an Endure TM and all my pokemon can learn that move!
I'll give it to Water Angel, it goes well with her combo.

MP, reduced list: Jynx, Gyarados, Salamence, Ludicolo
Question 3: Is the pokemon a Water type?

(10/6) Do you use a lot of slang when you talk? Why/Why not?
No, I don't. I prefer to use correct language.

Jay
7th October 2004, 04:35 PM

I sometimes use "mate" and "man" (as in 'hey man'), and whatnot. I rarely do, and as far as I know, it's not breaking any English boundaries.

- 1 MG for Cheeeesey.

andyizcool
9th October 2004, 12:23 PM
Matt
EMT: Horn Attack TM, Amnesia TM

Becca

Amy

Shonta
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

Karin
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Soo

Kelly
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Ocean Gem

Cheesey
MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Berry, Red MGcoin

Gabi

(10/7) Do you think pens are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style pen? Why?

(10/8) Do you think spades are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spade? Why?

(10/9) Can you play card games? Do you play card games with other people? Why/Why not? What card games do you think you're you the best at? Why?

Kirei
9th October 2004, 01:05 PM
(10/7) Do you think pens are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style pen? Why?
Pens are... useful for writing and drawing. I enjoy writing so I like pens. I mostly use black but I like fancy sparkly ones!

(10/8) Do you think spades are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spade? Why?
This is a WEIRD question. Of course spades are useful if you want to dig a hole ^^;; I like orange so I'll say and orange spade because it's a bright colour.

(10/9) Can you play card games? Do you play card games with other people? Why/Why not? What card games do you think you're you the best at? Why?
I like playing card games like runny and I like playing patience on my own as well. I think I'm good at trumps because I win quite often. :196:

aragornbird
9th October 2004, 01:09 PM
Haven't been here for a while now, time to answer some more polls.

Pens can be useful, but I prefer pencils. But I understand how pencil can be hard to read and tend to fade away, unlike pen. I like Uniball brand pens, because the black ink is so dark and thick and it's really easy to write with it.

Spades? Wow, that was random. I guess all objects have their purpose and spades are no different, so of course they have their uses. I don't really care for colors or styles, as I forgot the last time a used a spade.

I haven't played with cards in so long, and I don't know how to play even basic games like Poker or Black Jack or whatever. But I remember summer camp and how we played BS in the evenings, and it was really fun, so yeah I like to play card games when I feel like it. With only one or two card games that I actually know, I can't say that I'm particulary best at anyone of them.

2 EMT's please. *pays 2 Green MGCoins*

DarkPsychicCharizard
9th October 2004, 01:22 PM

I don't think I use a lot of slang. I try to speak correct English, because most slang annoys me, and I'm sure it annoys other people, too. Some slang does slip into my sentences though. It happens to almost everyone, I'm sure. The thing is, I have some private slang words I use only with certain friends, and when I use them around other people, I get stares and questions.

Yes, pens are useful. They help me not fail tests. I'm not allowed to write with a pencil during tests, you see. I also use it a lot for inking. My favorite pens are those black 0.4 mm gel pens, as they are the best for inking and they don't smudge much at all.

Uh... hmmm, well. Since I have never had to use a spade, and I never had to use the word 'spade', I would probably have to say no, I don't think they are very useful. They are probably very useful to other people, though, I'm very sure of that.

I can't play card games at all. I don't find it very interesting, and even when I try to play, I can never completely grasp the rules, and if I do, I forget them, and you have to teach them to me again. So I try to avoid card games.

Four MGs, please.

andyizcool
9th October 2004, 01:39 PM
Soo
MG: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin

Aragornbird
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone
EMT: Secret Power TM, Rapid Spin TM

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem

Charizard04621
9th October 2004, 01:52 PM
Selling the Photosynthesis Gem and Ocean Gem for 4 Stamps.

Kirei
9th October 2004, 02:09 PM
I'd like to sell the flame gem and solar gems for 6 stamps :196:

Lady Vulpix
9th October 2004, 07:34 PM
Very. I use them to take notes, to underline text, and to write all the time. My favorites are the ones that use ink cartridges, but I haven't used them for some time. Still, I get inspired when I write with them.

Yes, they're useful for digging (or for playing cards). If I have to pick a favorite... I guess clam spades.

(10/9) Can you play card games? Do you play card games with other people? Why/Why not? What card games do you think you're the best at? Why?
Yes, I can, and yes, I do. Because it's fun. I think I've become quite good at Tute Cabrero after writing a program that plays it for university. But I think the game I'm best at is escoba de 15 (broom of 15?), and I'm also good at Go Go Go, though that depends a lot on chance. I can play truco, hearts and a few other card games too, but I'm not that good at them.

Moonlight Espeon
9th October 2004, 07:49 PM
Ocean Gems galore.. I'd like to sell my newest for 2 stamps please.

Yes, pens are useful. Pens are useful because they write something down that can never be erased (unless the paper is ripped). I like Pilot Precision pens, because they work as permanent markers too.

Spades? o.o; Yeah, I guess.. I dunno why.. I don't really know what you're talking about with that one o_o;

(10/9) Can you play card games? Do you play card games with other people? Why/Why not? What card games do you think you're the best at? Why?

Yes, I can play card games. I play card games with a whole bunch of people because they are fun and enjoyable. I'm best at.. well, I'm pretty good at Canasta and Uno, I'm okay at Skip-Bo.. and.. I'm REALLY bad at Hearts. >_<;

3 MGs please.

The_Missing_Link
9th October 2004, 08:08 PM

Pens are very useful, because they can be neater than pencils and don't leave streaks if you need to white out something. Of course, you need a white-out marker to fix a mistake but overall, I like them a lot. My favorite type is ball-point and the color is black

O-o I'm assuming you're running out of questions to ask. Spades are useful, primarily to make it easier to take out weeds or dig a small hole. I don't have a favorite kind and there isn't a big color variation

I think everyone has played a card game at least once in their life, me included. I think group games are a lot better because there's more interaction and it's fun. I think I'm pretty good at Solitaire, Free Cell, Rummy/Gin Rummy, Crazy 8's and King's Corner

I also want to sell my Stone for a stamp

Charizard04621
9th October 2004, 08:31 PM

They're all right, but I'd prefer pencil. I tend to make messes with pens... What's really cool is a white pen. :) Not practical, but it looks great on a black surface.

Hmm, don't use spades. Would be nice for planting stuff, though.

Hmm, yeah, I can, certain card games are fun. There's this Chinese one I like a lot, but I don't know how to say it in English. I'm really bad at all card games, though, but it's just fun to play with people, we'll get a good laugh. :)

Jay
10th October 2004, 03:14 AM

I suppose, seeing as it is the only thing I write with. Pencils are horrible for writing, and so are crayons and texta. :) I don't really have a preference over what type of pen I want to use, and color doesn't matter.

Yes. I can play a lot of card games well online, and in real life when I see people that is, and they want to. I'm best at a lot of card games. Mainly cribbage, hearts, spades, gin rummy, and go fish, and the one player card game pyramids. I would like to learn euchre and canasta though, as they seem rather popular enough to learn.

- 2 MGs for Charizard04621.

andyizcool
10th October 2004, 05:57 AM
Karin
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
MG: Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

Soo
*Hands over 6 Stamps*

Gabi
MG: Darkness Gem, Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Kelly
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Solar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin

Becca
MG: Stat Modification Die, Light Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
*Hands over 1 Stamp*

(10/10) Do you think spoons are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spoon? Why?

Charizard04621
10th October 2004, 08:37 AM
Selling: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Spark Gem. 6 Stamps, right?

(10/10) Do you think spoons are useful? Why/Why not? What's your favourite color or style spoon? Why?

Spoons? Yeah, I looove soup. Can't really eat it politely without a spoon... Though if I didn't have one, I'd just tip the bowl against my mouth, lol. It's too good to waste. :) And erm... I like metal silver spoons? :/ They're not flimsy and plastic.

By the way, if you guys need help with polls, you could do more Make your own poll days... O_o;

DarkPsychicCharizard
10th October 2004, 11:09 AM

Well, yes, spoons are useful. You can eat things like soup and ice cream with spoons. You can also use spoons to make food. My favorite spoon is, um... an ice cream spoon. I just love ice cream. =)

1 MG, please.

Also, I would like to sell the following items:

- 1 Lunar Gem
- 4 Solar Gems

I'd like to sell them for stamps. That makes it... ten stamps, right? Check if it's correct, I'm absolutely horrible at math. ^^;;

Kirei
10th October 2004, 11:35 AM

These polls are getting really weird. Yes I think they are useful for eating things but not so useful for painting or for wearing. I like metal spoons and wooden ones. They rock. :196:

andyizcool
10th October 2004, 04:14 PM
Karin
*Hands over 6 Stamps*

DarkPsychicCharizard
*Hands over 10 Stamps*

Soo

Need help with the Goldenrod Tower Polls? I think I've just gone mad. :nut: