PDA

View Full Version : [p] Empty Recycle Bin?

phaedrus
30th August 2004, 07:40 PM
How often do you empty your recycle bin, assuming you use one, and assuming you delete things?

Often, considering the content of what I look at.

And don't say "Don't use recycle bin" or "I don't empty it" because that shit does not work on me.

If you don't use it, don't reply.

Have a nice day.

abunaidesu
30th August 2004, 07:46 PM
once a year :)

~K1

kainashi
30th August 2004, 07:54 PM
whenever i remember to.

The_Missing_Link
30th August 2004, 07:57 PM
Whenever's there's something in it. It irks me when I can't dump it cause there might be something in there that my dad doesn't want me to delete but most of the time, I just empty it without a thought

Aipom Of Doom
30th August 2004, 08:00 PM
I don't HAVE a recycle bin to use,you insensitive clod :(.

Err... when I was using windows, I usually emptied it after any deletion of a bunch of things at once :O.

Crystal Mew
30th August 2004, 08:17 PM
I empty it whenever I decide to throw alot of things away....so maybe thats like every month, or something.

Lady Vulpix
30th August 2004, 08:47 PM
I empty my recycle bin on Windows whenever it's not empty. Which means whenever anything has accidentally fallen there instead of being deleted. I have a trash can on Linux, but I've never used it. When I delete things, I want them to stay deleted.

Heald
30th August 2004, 08:49 PM
Most of the time, asshat companies always manage to sneak a new icon onto my desktop until I can't see my Skeletor wallpaper no more, so when I get the feeling I have too much crap on my desktop, I delete them all. Otherwise, I don't use it.

Katie
30th August 2004, 09:30 PM
I'm a very organized person irl and on the computer, so I'm constantly cleaning out stuff I don't want anymore, and as soon as I delete it, I empty the recycle bin. :)

~Katie

Chikoo
30th August 2004, 10:38 PM
I own a lot a trash, so I try to trim my computer at least once week. So yeah, I empty the can once a week. :wave:

-jonnie g 8)

Jay
30th August 2004, 10:59 PM
Are you sure you want to delete 'WINDOWS'?

ahahahahahaha.

whenever i put something in there i remove it.

DarkTemplarZ
30th August 2004, 11:06 PM
Whenever I delete stuff I usually instantly empty my recycle bin, after I check I didn't delete anything by accident or do anything stupid.

mr_pikachu
31st August 2004, 12:23 AM
I delete them whenever I download a bunch of programs that either don't work or I don't need. I made that mistake the other day when trying to get my programming assignment to run properly... everything I downloaded turned out to have the same base file as what I already had. Curses! :mad2:

cd
31st August 2004, 01:21 AM
i empty my recycle bin whenever i delete something or remember to

darktyranitar
31st August 2004, 02:36 AM
I empty my recycle bin whenever I delete anything.

shazza
31st August 2004, 03:46 AM
Are you sure you want to delete 'WINDOWS'?

i clicked yes, wat will it effect :confused::cry:

and i delete it anytime i see the need to :)

:oh:

FireBlast
31st August 2004, 11:44 AM
I emptyied out today. After several months of not doing so !

Yoh Asakura
31st August 2004, 12:54 PM
I empty it pretty often since I use a lot of stuff then del it.

Captain Pringle
31st August 2004, 06:47 PM
If I was going to empty my Recycle Bin every time I deleted something, I'd just set it up so that Windows literally deleted files instead of putting them into the Recycle Bin.

But personally, I just empty the Recycle Bin whenever I think of it... about every 2-3 weeks.