PDA

View Full Version : Chimecho!

Xx Ninja xX
31st August 2004, 01:43 AM
I've been at the summit of Mt. Pyre for about 3 hours, looking for this stupid poke. The guide says that it is rare and few are here, but isn't 3 hours enough for this little guy? Is there anything that could possibly make this easier? If I can't find it in a full day, then..... I must not give up!
Help is always nice.

~Rob

Xx Ninja xX
31st August 2004, 01:48 AM
I did it! And guess what... Its a shiney. I'm sorry, but I had to tell someone and considering its like 2:30 in the morning, I might as well tell people if they are having trouble not to give up, and try the top left section of the summit. Thanks again for reading.

~Rob

EDIT: It wasn't a shiny.... *Cries* I thought it was because it made a bling noise, but I just never saw one....

andyizcool
31st August 2004, 04:08 AM
Chimecho is extremely rare to find because it took me about 5 hours of searching the top of Mt Pyre. After I found one Chimecho I found another 2 Chimecho shortly after that so I must have been very lucky. Ever since I haven't seen any Chimecho up there and I don't feel like looking for another 5 hours.

Music Dragon
31st August 2004, 11:26 AM
Aww... Chimecho is that rare? I traded one to my friend because I found it almost as soon as I started looking for it. I must have been lucky then. :(

PS100
31st August 2004, 11:39 AM
Call me the oddball, but I found Chimecho in about 20 minutes of walking and I wasn't even looking. ^^

PS

Silent Dragonfly
31st August 2004, 11:57 AM
It all depends on luck, Chimecho is 1% of encounters there. I got mine in 15 mins. Tauros will be difficult on FRLG too, they are 4% in Safari ZOne and often run away as well as being difficult to catach.

Everoy
31st August 2004, 12:21 PM
*eyes get wide*
I've caught about 5 Chimecho on one day, and Tauros are almost all I run into at the RBY Safari Zone...

Rabid_Cow
3rd September 2004, 04:11 PM
Tauros will be difficult on FRLG too, they are 4% in Safari ZOne and often run away as well as being difficult to catach.
Read what the man said: FRLG. The Tauros in RBY wasn't that hard to catch.

Onto the Chimeco subject, It took me forever to catch one. I think it was like 4 hours of searchin and it was a male. So I had to go for a female...Another 3-4 hours and I finally got....a male. I still HAD to get a female, and within the next 5 minutes I got one! YAY!

Ever since I have dedicated a box to Chimeco, Surskit, and Skitty. (Skitty I've never really had a problem with, but I often trade them to other people.)

Water Pokemon Master
3rd September 2004, 05:09 PM
I didn't know Chimecho was that rare. I have come across many of them in that small patch of grass near Mt. Pyre.

DarkPsychicCharizard
4th September 2004, 10:44 AM
I knew Chimecho are very rare, but I didn't know people had trouble finding them... I met eight Chimecho in fifteen minutes when I looked for my Chimecho (I wanted a male one).

phaedrus
4th September 2004, 02:37 PM
It's never gone past 5 minutes (for me), looking for one.

Everoy
4th September 2004, 03:00 PM
Read what the man said: FRLG. The Tauros in RBY wasn't that hard to catch.

*hides in fear*
I always seem to say the wrong thing...

WingullTrainer
4th September 2004, 03:58 PM
here;s my advice; if you're lucky to catch a female, BREED YOUR OWN. I just stumbled on one in my game, and i couldn't catch it in three ultra balls. waste of time.